Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Adventure ROZZ (including the album "Another Life" at Devil's records), interrupted in 1987, resumed in August 2008 for a memorable first scene in Lille where the group returns to his audience by taking all of its titles 80s. The year 2009 debuted with a new CD release five titles: "2009". very well received by critics, this new EP has ROZZ allows to find the top of the wreck of metal french chaining on stage concerts and festivals with the best available training, demonstrating a huge presence and all his quality live. ROZZ into the studio from July 2009 to early February 2010 and recorded an LP 16 new titles available now on the correspondence rozz.fr site, with Brennus music and in stores.End of December 2010 release of the first DVD video recorded live ROZZ north Metal Festival.the group also recorded three different versions of his song "Another Life" for a special CD whose output is delayed by almost complete renewal of line-up in June 2011 alongside Marcel. Rozz took over the scene in September 2011.digipack reissue of the first album Rozz "Another Life" was released on 15 December 2011. A special EP "another life" January 15, 2012 and a new album (current line up) is being prepared and sortiraofficiellement on October 25, 2013 after ROZZ occurred including Raismes Fest (from Girlschool and Pretty Maids) in Belgium with Drakkar and Max pie, or the festival of Vouziers with Satan Joker, Killers, Loudblast, No return among others. Follow a promotional tour as it should and good company (including ROZZ find Girlschool, Holocaust, M: Worst EVIL & Gang October 2013)

Album:

ROZZ is a French Heavy Metal Band from Valenciennes, a real underground act; their long history is stretched for almost Three decades. In fact, ROZZ wasn’t active between 1987 to 2007, since then the lineup has changed drastically, and they fired / replaced their lead singer, in consequence the guitar player Marcel Ximenes, the lone survivor of the early team, is now in charge of the vocals duty: for me it's a major change and truly a weak point as the first singer JP Mauro wasn’t the most talented French Metal singer, but in comparison to the awful vocal performances recorded for “Tranches De Vie” by Marcel Ximenes, he was quite decent and perhaps that he detained the real personality of the band. I strongly believe that they should change the name of the band as the new sound isn’t respectful anymore and the original style of the band neither.The nostalgic comeback album ”D’un Siecle A L’autre” was still interesting, sincere and updated with still a bunch of genuine ingredients that are in the same legacy line of their 1986’s debut “Une Autre Vie” , but this time I’m truly disappointed. The lyrics are most of the time dull or in the opposite way, very awkward or embarrassing, the second track “Les Loups” seems to raise the bar, by far the best cut out of this poorly produced album, and it contains some good ideas but it’s maybe the only light of hope in the lackluster display of ordinary riffs that is finally the main element or the common denominator of “Tranches De Vie”.The cover for “Crazy Horses” originally recorded by the OSMOND BROTHERS is another let down, not only is this not original (already covered by TANK / NEAL MORSE / TIGERTAILZ / VENGEANCE / PRETTY MAIDS, I warmly recommend you the new rendition recorded by DOG FACE for their fresh “Back On The Streets”), but also the execution is more than questionable, I’m still doubtful about the musical capacities unveiled here.The cover artwork is beautiful and possibly the most attractive aspect of this album published independently, the greatness of this paint by Stan W.D. is inversely proportional to the interest of such pathetical and boring musical soup. Sorry, but as I am a French Metal enthusiast I really wanted to write something positive and to promote “Tranches De Vie”, because of ROZZ’s unquestionable integrity, they proved that they had a strong will to survive and they still have the guts to sing in my Mother tongue, no doubt about their commitment but I clearly think that they aren’t armed in order to compete in the highly challenging and demanding contemporary Metal Scene.

Line Up:

Marcel Ximenes – Lead Vocals / Guitar
Axel Dordain - Guitar
Markus Fortunato - Bass
Stef Moulin - Drums
Alain Ximenes - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Condamné
02. Les Loups
03. Crazy Horses
04. Croisade
05. Unis
06. Les Conquérants
07. Ménagère Blues
08. Guitariste
09. La Nuit
10. Rozzy
11. La Meilleur Vie
12. Valérie
13. Progrès
14. Psychopiano
15. Vol de Nuit
16. Epiloque

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných