Lita Ford - The Bitch Is Back...Live (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 31 Dec 2020, 16:57

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 147 mb

Info:

Lita Rossana Ford (born September 19, 1958)is a British-American rock guitarist, vocalist, and songwriter, who was the lead guitarist for The Runaways in the late 1970s before embarking on a solo career in the 1980s.Lita Ford was a rare combination of beauty and talent in an era when heavy metal was almost completely void of a female presence. While adolescent boys fantasized about the guitar wizard, Lita managed to enjoy some moderate success while partying and living the wild rock lifestyle.Carmelita Rossanna Ford was born in London, England and started playing the guitar at the age of eleven. Still a teenager, Lita joined the all female group The Runaways, the brainchild of Hollywood guru Kim Fowley. At the time The Runaways were largely dismissed by critics as nothing more than a poor gimmick, but that view changed when the girls disbanded and former members Lita and Joan Jett became successful solo artists. When that band broke up Lita was unsure about her future and worked several jobs, including hairdressing and gas pumping, before Eddie Van Halen encouraged her to pick up the guitar once again. She did so and started pursuing a solo career.Lita Ford managed to secure a deal with Mercury records, but her debut Out For Blood was almost shelved due to a cover that was deemed too offensive. With revamped artwork the album was finally released but few people seemed to notice. The follow-up, while charting in the Top 100 on Billboard's charts, didn't fare much better. Lita became engaged to her childhood idol, Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi, but that relationship soon soured as did her association with Mercury when they refused to release her 1987 recording Bride Wore Black.Lita severed ties with her record company and employed Sharon Osbourne as her manager. With a new label she was able to release her best selling album, 1988's Lita. It featured the #12 hit "Kiss Me Deadly" and a #8 duet with Ozzy Osbourne called "Close My Eyes Forever". With a fresh marriage to W.A.S.P.'s madman Chris Holmes and a commercially triumphant album, Lita Ford was arguably the most successful woman in all of hard rock. But Stiletto proved to be a disappointment both in sales and material despite including the song "Lisa" which was dedicated to Lita's recently departed mother. Fresh off a divorce from Holmes, Lita regrouped for the Dangerous Curves album, but by that time grunge was beginning to settle in and few people took notice. In 1992 she appeared in the network television show Herman's Head as well as a stint with Howie Mandel's house band on his short lived late night show. In 1994 she married Nitro's Jim Gillette and set about working on her next release Black. Ford and Gillette also formed a group called Rumble Culture and recorded some demos, but nothing has been officially released. On May 13th, 1997 Lita Ford became a mother by giving birth to a healthy boy, and one more child would soon arrive. It has been several years since Lita Ford has released any solo material making one wonder if motherhood has now become her passion. I'm sure we will see more from Lita sometime in the future.

Album:

The Bitch Is Back ... Live is the second live album by Lita Ford.The album is named after the Elton John song "The Bitch Is Back". Ford covered that song on her Living Like a Runaway album and recorded live for this album. This album features recordings from Ford's October 2012 performance at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills, California.The album mostly focuses on the material from Ford's latest album, Living Like a Runaway, and her most successful album, Lita, although she did record one song from Stiletto, one from Out for Blood, and one from Dancin' on the Edge.Lita's quotes about the album was "There was nothing on it but raw energy, and that's what you get with The Bitch is Back. There's a lot of emotion and aggression behind it. Plus, I've got a smoking hot band. Mitch Perry [guitar] and I can read each other like a book. We don't even have to speak. I've known him since 1983. He's like family.".Rock Revolt magazine rated the album favorably and wrote that it was "raw and real and that’s what rock and roll is all about."Geeks of Doom also recommended the album and praised its "shredding solos".Music Enthusiast Magazine wrote "Lita Ford captivates both her in-house and at-home audience through the entire performance, and kept the live recording true with no overdubs or engineering trickery. This is what made the classic live albums of the seventies and eighties so popular, and Lita Ford achieves these goals with the same strength and success."On her last studio record, Ford wrote of coming to the realization that she'd been living like a runaway her whole life. And, of course, the title, Living Like A Runaway, had a lot to do with the hard-luck story of the teenage punk rock girl group The Runaways she was a part of in the '70s, but there's more to it than that.Away from the stage, Ford has endured great tumult in her personal life, especially in recent years. Getting through it requires the kind of resilience one gets from being as independent or brave enough to escape a troubled home. In other words, being a bitch is sometimes necessary for one's survival.Making 2012’s intensely personal Living Like A Runaway was not only therapeutic for Ford, as she opened up about a lot of stuff, but it also served notice that those who'd written her off as a relic of the ‘80s were dead wrong.The bitch was back, having penned and recorded some of the most affecting and edgy rock ‘n’ roll of her career, and the crowd who welcomed her to the Canyon Club in early October of 2012 was glad she hadn't burned out or faded away just yet.How appropriate then that she should kick off "The Bitch Is Back... Live" with the defiant Elton John song of the same name. A ballsy rocker dripping with attitude, Ford's version is unrepentant and has a thick skin, not veering far from the raucous spirit of the original.What follows are hits from past to present like "Hungry", "Out For Blood", "Can't Catch Me" or "Dancing On The Edge"."Hungry" sounds even more lewd and lascivious than it did back then, as Ford and her band, featuring Mitch Perry on guitar, Bobby Rock on drums and Marty O'Brien on bass, make its hot grooves perspire and its sinful melody slither and slide in the most seductive manner possible.Sex is not the only thing on Ford’s mind, however. She delivers some of the best from Living Like A Runaway including the autobiographical title track, "Relentless", the heavy artillery of "Devil in My Head, and the always creepy "Hate" about a teen killer. Lita and company couch darker, more disturbing lyrical themes of temptation and violence on these tracks, with meaty, mauling riff grinds that plow these evils under as if they were sites of some horrific tragedy.Still, this is a party, with an undeniably communal vibe, and Ford expresses her love for the roaring guitars of "Hungry" and the dueling guitar dive-bombs of the sinister and melodic "Back to the Cave". And when Lita gets to "Can’t Catch Me" - the little ball of hard rockin' fury she wrote with Motorhead hellion Lemmy Kilmister - the thunderous riffage should have shaken the Canyon Club’s foundations.She saves her most popular songs for last, the Ozzy duet hit "Close My Eyes Forever" and "Kiss Me Deadly" where Lita raises hell hitting all of its confetti-strewn, melodic rock notes to close out the night.With plenty of audience reaction captured in pristine clarity, "The Bitch Is Back... Live" sees Lita Ford playing with the reckless swagger and raw energy of a teenager who doesn't know what life's about yet.Trading well-executed licks with Perry, Ford causes her guitar to scream its orgasms, but when she sings, she's part little girl lost in the world and part worldly madame who's seen it all and then some.Her voice can be soft and alluring when it has to be, but when she wants it to scratch and claw like a wildcat, it's certainly capable of turning feral or moody, as it does in the hit "Close My Eyes Forever" which loses some of its original 'creepy romance' here while gaining more emotional heft.Lita Ford is a metal queen, and as such, she demands a sound that’s thick and crushing, but also tuneful. That's what you will find in "The Bitch Is Back... Live".Recommended.

Line-Up:

Lita Ford lead & rhythm guitars, lead vocals, keyboards
Mitch Perry guitar
Marty O'Brien bass
Scot Coogan drums

Production:

Producer: Bobby Collin and Lita Ford
Eengineered by Bill Gaal
Mixed by Bill Gaal
Mastered by Fernando Cavazos
A&R by Olly Hahn and Maria Ouellette

Tracklist:

01. The Bitch is Back (3:41)
02. Hungry (5:25)
03. Relentless (3:36)
04. Living Like a Runaway (5:20)
05. Devil in My Head (6:05)
06. Back to the Cave (4:47)
07. Can't Catch Me (4:14)
08. Out for Blood (2:50)
09. Dancing on the Edge (5:02)
10. Hate (4:40)
11. Close My Eyes Forever (5:01)
12. Kiss Me Deadly (6:19)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných