Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Rock Pop
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 132 mb

Bio:

Gaynor Hopkins born on 8 June 1951, the artist known as Bonnie Tyler began her musical career in the picturesque village of Skewen, near Swansea, where she grew up listening to Tamla Motown and 1960s blues records. Performing in the pubs of South Wales gave her the first taste of performance, and in 1969 she entered a local talent show, performing Mary Hopkin's Those Were The Days. It became the springboard to international success. She came second and, although the prize money was just £1, her victory gave Bonnie the confidence to start singing seriously. As she says, "The excitement made me want to do it again. I really loved singing, and that competition started it all for me." Following the contest, Bonnie continued to play the pubs and clubs of South Wales, first with Bobby Wayne & The Dixies, and later with soul group Imagination. She recorded her debut single, My! My! Honeycomb, in 1975, and the following year was spotted by talent scout Roger Bell, who saw her singing in Swansea using the stage name Sherene Davis. A record deal with RCA followed, but tragedy nearly struck when Bonnie underwent surgery to remove nodules on her vocal chords - an operation that enhanced her already distinctively husky voice. Teaming up with writer/producer Ronnie Scott, she recorded her debut single Lost In France. It was an international hit, going top 10 in Britain and becoming a million-seller in America. But her first album The World Starts Tonight was a commercial failure. The setback didn't last long, though. The single It's A Heartache was released at the end of 1977. It was a worldwide smash, and remains her biggest selling single. Bonnie became a crossover talent, being played on pop, country and soul radio stations. A couple of years without chart success followed, but in 1983, Bonnie began to work with Meat Loaf producer Jim Steinman. His overblown bombastic style fitted her perfectly, and resulted in her first and only number one single, the power ballad Total Eclipse Of The Heart. The album Faster Than The Speed Of Night, also produced by Steinman, was the first album by a female artist to debut at number one in Britain, and heralded a new rock style for Bonnie. She had duetted with fellow Welsh legend Shakin' Stevens the previous year, with a cover of the Brook Benton and Dinah Washington song A Rockin' Good Way, and further Jim Steinman collaborations yielded more hits, including the album Secret Dreams And Forbidden Fire and the 1986 number two single Holding Out For A Hero. The single successes began to dry up, but she continued to release albums by the bucketload. Tours were less common, although an infamous appearance at the 1988 Reading Festival deserves mention. Already screwed somewhat by having to follow Starship on the bill, Bonnie came on stage to catcalls and boos. Bottles began to fly as she started her set, but she held her ground. Legend has it that her half-hour performance was faultless, save her sporadic curses at the audience whenever a missile hit her. Meatloaf, on the other hand, came .. her and only lasted five minutes. What a big nancy. Although the hits were no longer coming, Bonnie continued to release records and tour extensively. Albums including Bitterblue, Angel Heart and All In One Voice showed she was still a formidable singer, but it's still live that she's at her best. She performed Total Eclipse Of The Heart at the opening of the Welsh Assembly in 1999. That same year that she recorded a special version of the song, titled Total Eclipse Of The Sun, to commemorate the solar eclipse, and performed the theme tune to the BBC Wales drama Jack Of Hearts - though neither of these were given proper releases. In January 2007 a collaboration with Sheffield band BabyPinkStar brought Total Eclipse Of The Heart into the 21st century. It's a testament to her enduring appeal that Bonnie Tyler is one of the best remembered singers from Wales. As she herself puts it, "I have never gone out of fashion. And do you know why? Because I never sought it. When you don't seek it, it's always with you."

Album:

Rocks and Honey is the sixteenth studio album by Welsh singer Bonnie Tyler, first released by ZYX Music on 8 March 2013.Eight years since Wings was released in 2005, this was the longest gap between album releases in Tyler's career, and is the first of her studio albums to chart in the United Kingdom since 1988.With tracks written by Nashville-based songwriters such as Frank J. Myers, Desmond Child, Brett James and Beth Hart, the album consists of a number of country songs reminiscent to Tyler's country albums from the 1970s with elements of rock.The album received generally positive reviews from music critics, who praised Tyler's vocals as well as the album's consistency.Rocks and Honey charted in Europe, reaching number 28 in Denmark, number 52 in the UK and number 59 in Germany and Switzerland. Tyler embarked on her South Africa Tour 2013 following the Eurovision Song Contest.The single "Believe in Me" represented the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest 2013 in Malmö, Sweden on 18 May 2013, and has charted in the UK Singles Chart at number 93. The album was named in reference to the contrast between the voices of Tyler and duet partner Vince Gill on the track "What You Need From Me". The follow-up singles, "This Is Gonna Hurt" and "Love Is the Knife", were released in August and September 2013 respectively.

Line-Up:

Lead vocals – Bonnie Tyler
Guest vocals – Vince Gill (track 4)
Drums – Chad Cromwell
Bass – Jimmie Lee Sloas
Acoustic guitar / mandolin / dobro / banjo – Ilya Toshinsky
Electric guitars – Jerry McPherson, Tom Bukovac, Kenny Greenberg
Piano / B-3 / synthesizer – Mike Rojas
Strings – Larry Hall (track 2)

Backing vocals:

Bekka Bramlett (track 1, 7, 10 and 11)
Jodi Marr (track 1, 2, 3, 9 and 14)
James House (track 5 and 6)
Russell Terrell (track 8 and 12)
Bob Bailey (track 13)
Vicki Hampton (track 13)
Wendy Moten (track 13)
Derek Lee (track 13).
Choir – Tennessee Gospel Choir (track 13)

Production:

Producer – David Huff
Executive producer & management – Matt Davis
Tracking engineer – Drew Bollman
Assistant engineers – Sorrel Brigman, Seth Morton
Additional second engineers – Chris Small, Chris Ashburn and Miles Suqua
Mastering – Adam Ayan
Photography
Cover photo – Sergei Arzumanyan
Page 2 and 6 – Katie Scott
Page 5 to 8 – Andrew Hopkins
Recording studios
Blackbird Studio, Nashville (Tennessee)
Ben's Studio, Nashville (Tennessee)
Star Struck Studio, Nashville (Tennessee)
Paragon Studio, Nashville (Tennessee)
Cane Cutting Studio, Miami (Florida)

Tracklist:

01. "This is Gonna Hurt" Kurt Allison, Kelly Archer, David Fanning 3:07
02. "Sunshine" Stefanie Ridel, Michael Smith, Jen Alden 2:52
03. "Believe in Me" Desmond Child, Lauren Christy, Christopher Braide 3:57
04. "What You Need From Me" (with Vince Gill) Jon Randall, Jessi Alexander 4:03
05. "Crying" James House, Kyle Jacobs, Drew Copeland 3:24
06. "Little Superstar" House, Beth Hart 3:08
07. "Flat on the Floor" Ashley Monroe, Brett James 3:20
08. "All I Ever Wanted" Frank J. Myers, Gary Baker, Zoran Konevic 3:46
09. "Stubborn" Child, Keeley Hawkes, Peter Mansson 3:46
10. "Love is the Knife" J.D. Leonard, Jim Sells 4:40
11. "Lord Help Me" Monroe, Katrina Elam, Carrie Underwood 3:33
12. "Mom" Wynn Varble, Don Sampson 3:54
13. "You Try" Anthony Little, Greg Friia, Mary Danna, Andrew Lane 4:19
14. "Believe in Me" (Eurovision/radio edit) Child, Christy, Braide 3:01

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných