Mat Sinner - Back To The Bullet (1990) (AFM Records Remastered Edition 2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Aug 2020, 12:01

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1990 (AFM Records Remastered Edition 2013)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Mat Sinner (born 16 October 1964 in Stuttgart, Germany) is a bassist, vocalist, and record producer from Stuttgart, Germany.Sinner has been involved in numerous bands and projects throughout his musical career. His main bands have been Sinner since 1982 and Primal Fear since 1997; he formed the latter band with former Gamma Ray singer Ralf Scheepers. He also formed the band Voodoo Circle with guitarist Alex Beyrodt, in 2008.Sinner has also been working as a record producer for Kiske/Somerville, Bobby Kimball/Jimi Jamison (former vocalists of bands Toto and Survivor), and the first Scheepers solo album. Sinner is also the musical director of the successful Rock Meets Classic tour in Europe, where legendary rock singers team up with the RMC Symphony Orchestra and the Mat Sinner Band every year with a setlist of classic rock songs.In 2013 Sinner also joined the band Silent Force.In 2014, it was announced that a new project called Level 10, featuring Sinner with Symphony X vocalist Russell Allen and other members of Primal Fear.In January 2015 Chapter One was released.In 2017, Mat Sinner released a new album with his legendary band SINNER "Tequila Suicide" with a Top 50 chart entry in Germany, the new Primal Fear "Apocalypse" released in August 2018 charted Top 10 in Germany and 11 more countries. Currently Sinner is working on a new "Sinner" album "Santa Muerte" release on 13 September 2019 and a new Primal Fear album scheduled on Nuclear Blast Records for June 2020.

Album:

During 1990 Mat Sinner issued the solo album ‘Back To The Bullet’ with a completely new band. Musicians included guitarists Alex Beyrodt (ex-Wild Axis and Shortino) and Tom Naumann (ex-Freeze Frame and Privacy), keyboard player Frank Rössler, together with drummer Tommy Resch.Mat has a perfect hard rock/metal voice, able to carry a melody while simultaneously dishing out some serious power & attitude. “Back to the Bullet,” his solo release, serves up some heavy-edged melodic hard rock that crushes most Sinner albums like an angel stomping on a bug-sized demon. The guitars are big, the hooks are huge, the choruses explosive, and the vocals simply fantastic.Just a reminder of a continuous legacy of one of the toughest German Metal artists, though this recap also got me a bit puzzled, even back in the day when listening to its original form, before tripping upon this reissue. Mat Sinner, the aka of Matthias Lasch, has been around since the late 70s, forming a band under his own last nickname, SINNER, producing a form of Hard Rock conspiring to become strong Metal, as proclaimed by other soon to be titan Heavy Metal acts as ACCEPT or GRAVE DIGGER back in the day. Being constantly active throughout the 80s with SINNER, while also taking the reins of studio productions as a prominent producer, Sinner wrote a list of Hard N’ Heavy songs, following both German and American characteristics, and implemented them under his own name as a solo album named “Back To The Bullet”, originally released in 1990. In overall, the entire lineup consisted of SINNER members. In the future, several of them became members of his other lucrative projects such as PRIMAL FEAR and VOODOO CIRCLE. AFM Records decided to reissue Sinner’s only sole solo release maybe to mark what will be next in line, perhaps a second release in the far horizon.As I mentioned earlier, Sinner’s decision to tap this solo cork seemed quite odd to me. SINNER’s material back in the day was quite heavy but always reserved a soft spot to paying tribute to cool 80s Hard Rockin’ lashes and whacks. Furthermore, Sinner has always been a dominant figure when it comes to writing material, so enlisting this picked eleven tracks seemed doubtful, yet at least those efforts were more or less duly reserved. Catchiness is the name of the game within “Back To The Bullet”, ample elasticity, if you can really calling it like that, but in comparison to the tougher SINNER material, these songs are easy going and lenient spots. Even Sinner’s voice is a little less jagged than before, though still maintaining his figure as Germany’s hard-hitting guy. Another fine aspect of this release is its melodic character and appealing cadences. There is a nice use of Keyboards, chopping rhythm guitars riffs added by the usual lead guitar squeals, classy soloing, chorus induced harmonies, finding the barrier between Rock and Metal. However, I have to admit that a number of those main riffs seemed like copies out of other classic songs of the early decade, I recognized stuff out of ACCEPT, KISS, RATT, VAN HALEN, JUDAS PRIEST, MOTLEY CRUE and others. Being influential or not, it was way too evident at times. Nonetheless, when Sinner trips with those fine Teutonic Metal anthems, these compositions seemed to fit nicely, therefore it is hard to resent the efforts.“Tear Down the Wall”, “Back To The Bullet”, “Every Second Counts” and “Down Under Cover” reminded me why I have been enjoying German Metal so much. “Tear Down the Wall” is such a fine unison between Metal and Hard Rock, so formidable slicer, captivating chorus escalating this wonderful number into hall of fame, solo charging as usual for this guy’s material, followed by a MAIDENish harmony. Damn this is good. “Back To The Bullet” is a simple icon, and for every will remain the fast track, meek and to the point punching Metal. Others endorse the rest of this album’s vision, even the nice power ballad of “Call My Name”, which seemed like a solid exertion. As I stated earlier in the first paragraph, just a reminder of an ongoing legacy, far from original but made with quality and by good hands.

Line-Up:

Mat Sinner Vocals (1990-1991) - See also: Goddess Shiva, Kiske / Somerville, Primal Fear, Sinner, Voodoo Circle, ex-Rick Renstrom, ex-Scheepers (live), ex-Beast of Prey, ex-Cans
Tommy Geiger Bass (1990-1991) - See also: ex-Sinner
Tommy Resch Drums (1990-1991) - See also: ex-Talon, ex-Sinner
Alex Beyrodt Guitars (1990-1991) - See also: Missa Mercuria, Primal Fear, Silent Force, Sinner, Voodoo Circle, ex-The Sygnet, ex-Wild Axes
Tom Naumann Guitars (1990-1991) - See also: Kastelruther Spatzen, ex-Primal Fear, ex-Sinner, ex-Godiva (live)

+ guests:

Albert Boekhold – Keyboards
Max Werner – Backing Vocals
Matthias “Matz” Ulmer – Keyboards
Bernie Van Der Graaf - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Back to the Bullet 02:45
02. Tear Down the Wall 04:09
03. Every Second Counts 03:46
04. Call My Name 05:42
05. Crazy Horses (The Osmonds cover) 03:20
06. In the Name of Rock'n'Roll 05:10
07. Wildest Dreams 03:58
08. Down Under Cover 04:37
09. Face to Face 04:35
10. Crying in the Wires 03:34
11. She's Got the Look 04:19 (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Call My Name" (Official Video)
+ Video "Every Second Counts" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 27 neregistrovaných