Jessica Wolff - Renegade (Japan Edition) (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Júl 2020, 13:13

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Rock, Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Jessica Wolff is an up-coming Finnish artist, now ready to hit the radio waves and bring her voice to the stage.Her high energy, guitar-driven pop music is spiced with everything from catchy melodies to thought-provoking lyrics.Jessica started singing classical music when she was 12-years old, but found her way to Pop/Rock a few years later. At the age of 21, Jessica left her studies behind to focus full-time on her musical career.With big steps she climbed up the latter until the album "Renegade" was born to see the daylight in Japan and Finland in April.When Jessica is off stage, she is writing lyrics, practicing Kung Fu, doing stunt work, acting and other extreme sports to let the inner child out. Not to mention, behind the actions of this adrenaline junkie, you'll find a warmhearted girl who lights up the darkest room with her striking personality.All of these abilities are also evident in her powerful music videos.More about her life will be revealed through her music when the album is released.

Album:

A young Lady with a great voice and tons of talent.Singer, actress, stunt-woman, martial artist, extreme sports junkie, Jessica Wolff is a very independent and busy young woman. Her first passion though is music and since she began singing and performing in her native Finland when she was just twelve years old, making music has been her abiding delight, the consequence of which is this, her first release 'Renegade'. This is an album that I think should appeal to fans of Pink, Katy Perry and melodic rock, who also like their music with tons of attitude.So where to start? Well 'Backstabber' (great name for a song) is all piss and vinegar, with Jessica belting out the lyrics with a come and try to knock me down chip on her shoulder. This mind-set continues on 'Blind', 'Ashes To Diamonds', 'Blue' and 'Broken Wings', all of which are great slabs of melodic pop with bucket loads of vitality thrown into the mix for good measure. For me personally however, as good as the first half of her album is, it's when the second half starts that we see Jessica Wolff really hitting her stride.This latter part of this album sees Jessica striking out with the superb 'Drug In My Vein', 'I Will Live On', 'Trophy Girl', 'Want You Out Of My Head' and the power poptastic 'You Should Get Over Me', and as I listened to these songs, I became mightily impressed at Miss Wolff's clever use of hooklines and choruses and the infectious way they had of staying in your head long after the CD had been put away!With a tight production, punchy musicianship, guests that include Chip Z'nuff and Geir Rönning, a young Lady with a great voice and tons of talent, what's not to like about this 'Renegade' album? For me, absolutely nothing; nice one.

Line-Up:

Jessica Wolff - Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Dirty Kisses - 3:03
02. Broken Wings - 4:46
03. In Disguise - 3:38
04. Blind - 4:12
05. I Will Live On - 3:17
06. Want You Out Of My Head - 3:17
07. Trophy Girl - 4:04
08. Butterflies - 3:07
09. Blue - 3:03
10. Ashes To Diamonds - 3:54
11. Backstabber - 3:09
12. You Should Get Over Me - 3:32

+ Video "Broken Wings" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných