Amaranthe - The Nexus (Japan Deluxe Edition) (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jún 2020, 13:32

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Jараn Deluxe Edition)
Style : Melodic Power Metal , Metalcore , Female & Male Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

AMARANTHE to release MASSIVE ADDICTIVE; new album on October 21!(New York, NY): Gothenburg, Sweden's AMARANTHE, known for fusing melodic metal with elements of EDM, will release their third album MASSIVE ADDICTIVE viaSpinefarm Records on October 21. MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is true to its title. The band's signature, larger-than-life sound, comprised of kinetic riffing, pulsating beats and celestial, melodic choruses, remains in tact, but the album finds AMARANTHE continuing to explore a range of dynamics and with a willingness to push themselves even further.The songs that populate MASSIVE ADDICTIVE are so incredibly catchy that they will take up residency in your brain for hours after you've turned the music off and you will find yourself humming the melodies or singing the choruses long after you've stopped listening to them. MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is that memorably and that catchy.MASSIVE ADDICTIVE was tracked at Hansen Studios in Ribe, Denmark with the sound sorcerer Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Epica) at the helm.The 12-song album is a flawlessly executed clinic of masterfully and carefully crafted European metal, boasting Olof Mörck's surgically precise riffs and soaring solos alongside Morten Løwe Sørensen's rhythmic thrust and Johan Andreassen's booming low-frequency assault. Elize Ryd's vocals are as emotive and empowering as ever, filling the room, while Jake E's melodic vocals are an outpouring of power. New screamer Henrik Englund Wilhelmsson puts his stamp on the material, as well.The sound is both massive and addictive, from the unforgettable, driving sounds of "Drop Dead Cynical" to the anthemic title track to the stadium-sized soar of "Digital World" to the emotionally haunting power semi-ballad "True." MASSIVE ADDICTIVEis an exercise in dynamics and is one that refuses to play by any sort of genre-specific, prescribed rules."We have lived and breathed this album every hour and every day the last year, and to know that this music is about to reach everyone's ears is beyond exciting," guitarist Mörck enthused about MASSIVE ADDICTIVE. "Following the first leg of The Nexus World Tour, we sat down and agreed that we wanted the next album to be really fresh, new and even to raise a few eyebrows, all while retaining our signature sound."He continued, "MASSIVE ADDICTIVE is in every way that huge leap forward we wanted to achieve and the album definitely contain our strongest song writing to date. The press often asks us to 'describe the album with three words'; this time, the answer is simple - it's MASSIVE, it's ADDICTIVE, and most importantly, it's AMARANTHE!"

Album:

The Nexus is the second album by the Swedish/Danish metalcore band Amaranthe. The album was released on varying dates in March 2013, starting on the 13th in Japan and concluding on the 26th in the US. The Nexus is a development of the sound and ideas Amaranthe introduced on their first record. The band stated that they felt "the contrasts are greater, the mix and blends of genres is more controversial, and more creative freedoms were taken in this album."The album is also the first one to include a song ("Burn with Me") without any harsh vocals. It is also the last album to feature harsh vocalist Andreas Solveström.All lyrics written by Olof Mörck Elize Ryd and Jake E. Lundberg; all music composed by Mörck, Elize Ryd and Lundberg, except where indicated.As a longtime fan of Spinefarm Records, I was eagerly awaiting this to cross my desk. AMARANTHE released their first, self-titled CD in 2011 and it was a thunderclap. I said then that I was very eager to see what the future held for this band and I stand by that even more now that I have heard the second release."The Nexus" starts off with the face melting "Afterlife". This song exemplifies everything that is great about this band. The guitars are razor sharp, the drums are huge sounding, and the keys take it all to another level. What really sets this band apart though is the three vocal approaches they use. When you combine the combine the clean vocals of Jake E. and Elize with the screams of Andy, it gives you something you don't hear in any other band. It's like a complete cyclone of sound.Of course, most people will hear the NIGHTWISH influence but this band is so much more than that. This is a band that is incredible on every level. The closest thing to compare this too is the new Trance Metal movement of bands like CROSSFAITH and BLOOD STAIN CHILD. I, personally, love the genre and find it one of the most interesting styles currently in Metal.The title track is a crushing, swirl of sound that once again showcases the three vocalists working together. It's the thing about this album that really set it above the rest of the music out today. The songwriting and lyrics are also top notch work. The lyrical themes make perfect sense and have a positive tone. It's a "we'll never give up the fight" theme throughout."The Nexus" is the logical next progression for this band and perfectly takes the sound created on the first CD to the next level. This is a band on the rise and should be considered a major force in heavy music. Heavily recommended to anyone that is a fan of Metal.

Line Up:

Elize Ryd - Vocals (female) (2009-present) - See also: Dreamstate, Kamelot (live), ex-Nightwish (live)
Jake E. Lundberg - Clean Vocals (male)
Andreas Solveström - Harsh Vocals
Olof Mörck - Guitars, Keyboards (2009-present) - See also: Dragonland, ex-Rapture, ex-Nightrage, ex-My Darling Dismay
Johan Andreassen - Bass (2009-present) - See also: ex-Engel
Morten Løwe Sørensen - Drums (2009-present) - See also: Dragonland, Icon in Me, Indrama, The Arcane Order, Transparent, Triphon, ex-Strangler, ex-Submission, ex-Scavenger, ex-Disavowed, ex-Koldborn, ex-Mercenary, ex-Panzerchrist, ex-The Cleansing, ex-Nightrage (live), ex-Slugs

Production:

Jacob Hansen - producer, engineer, mixing, mastering

Tracklist:

01. Afterlife 03:14
02. Invincible 03:11
03. The Nexus 03:16
04. Theory of Everything 03:34
05. Stardust 03:08
06. Burn With Me 04:00
07. Mechanical Illusion 04:01
08. Razorblade 03:05
09. Future On Hold 03:17
10. Electroheart 03:48
11. Transhuman 03:55
12. Infinity 03:05
13. Burn with Me (Acoustic version) (Japan Bonus Track)
14. Hunger (Acoustic version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "The Nexus" (Official Video)
+ Video "Invincible" (Official Video)
+ Video "Burn With Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných