Find Me - Wings Of Love (Japan Edition) (2013)

hudební novinky 2013 / music news 2013
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Feb 2019, 11:07

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

In his relentless quest for the perfect Melodic Rock album, Frontiers Records President Serafino Perugino, envisioned a trans-Atlantic alliance between the multi-talented musician/songwriter/producer Daniel Flores (Issa, The Murder of My Sweet, Seventh Wonder) and one of the most gifted vocalists that graced the AOR scene in the past years, introducing mr. Robbie LaBlanc from Blanc Faces.Based on the mutual recognition for each other's abilities, during 2011 Daniel started to work hard to seek and write the right songs which could create THE monster album! He knew from the beginning what was needed: rocking guitars, but fresh and spacious melodies where Robbie's vocal abilities could shine overall.Some Swedish mates, such as Sören Kronqvist (Crash the System, Sunstorm) and Erik Mårtensson (Eclipse, W.E.T., Jimi Jamison) immediately answered the call, but strong contributions also came also from now regular Frontiers songwriters such as Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline) and brothers Tom and James Martin (Vega, Sunstorm), together with Issa and Mikey Wilson.Each song was expertly crafted bearing in mind Robbie's vocal style and Daniel's production abilities, added to the amazing performances from Daniel Palmqvist (Xorigin) on guitar and Johnny Trobro on bass and fretless, create a massive musical result guaranteed to excite all the Melodic Rock fans."Take Journey's lesson from recent great albums like Revelation and Arrival, add it to some cool Foreigner and Def Leppard-ish and modern Swedish AOR and you'll get the idea of how Find Me is sounding" says Daniel Flores. "We are seriously going to be behind this, it's just too good to be believed", adds Robbie.Find Me is the new Melodic Rock dream – it's up to the fans to make it a reality !

Album:

This all-star alliance / album named “Wings Of Love” started as a collaboration between the multi-talented drummer / songwriter / producer Daniel Flores (THE CODEX / T.M.O.M.S. / SEVENTH WONDER) from Sweden and one of the most in vogue vocalist in the AOR little circles, a Canadian citizen: Robbie LaBlanc of BLANC FACES fame.This is a new studio project initiated by Frontiers Records and his President Mr. Serafino Perugino, a new melodic Rock dream team release conceptualized and envisioned by the now essential Italian label, the indisputable leader of AOR and the most regular and reliable provider of melodic Hard Rock music as well as the most prolific and one of the more powerful of the whole scene.The Daniel Flores, fantastic & amazing studio abilities tricks, and mastery in tweaking the knobs and the faders, is more than obvious because the sound result is rich and refined, powerful and very radio friendly but rocking and also spacious yet still never sterile, a big hurrah for this technically perfect and this up-lifted sounding, piece of melodic rock.As you probably expect, the vocals are flawless and exactly performed in the academic tradition of bands like GIANT, JOURNEY and SURVIVOR by an experienced singer at the top of his game, even if I can regret, the very secure way and the lack of risks but that’s the case of most AOR albums, the followers of the genre aren’t reputed to be the most open minded listeners in the Metallic world, so I suppose it just the way it is.Another slight disappointment, is also because the running track sequencing is strangely crafted and it seems like sometimes the disc missed a real unity, indeed as many external writers were hired, some are regular Frontiers songwriters such as Alessandro Del Vecchio (HARDLINE / EDGE OF FOREVER), the brothers from VEGA Tom and James Martin (H.O.L. / SUNSTORM), Thomas Vikstrom (TALK OF THE TOWN / COVERED CALL / THERION) and Sören Kronqvist (CRASH THE SYSTEM) but also the marvelous Erik Mårtensson (ECLIPSE / W.E.T.) who provide one of the best track of the album at the track “Unbreakable”, the impressive number of mercenaries song-makers and musicians involved here is perhaps guilty of this feeling of discordancy , that it’s maybe a credible explanation of the absence of real personality of the platter.In fact, the album starts pretty well, the first couple of tracks are thrilling, but quickly the quality is less prominent, the middle part of the disc is even somewhat ordinary, not bad at all, but once again a little bit too predictable, until the immense “Unbreakable”, and its great anthemic chorus which boost the album in the right direction this time for good, and the title track next right after carries on the same pure commercial Hard Rock path, the final song is quite impressive too, as “Your Lips” is also a strong track, maybe the strongest of all, with an evident commercial magnetism and real hit-single potential, composed by Flores and Swedish mate Sören Kronqvist, I will ask / wish for more songs out of this fertile collaboration next time.Another very good AOR album for 2013…An amazing year for the Music lovers.

Line Up:

Robbie LaBlanc (Blanc Faces) - lead & all backing vocals
Daniel Flores (The Murder Of My Sweet, Mind’s Eye) - drums & keyboards
Daniel Palmquist (Xorgin) - rhythm guitars,
Jonny Trobro - bass / fretless

Guests:

Christopher Vetter - guitar solos (1,2,3,5,7,8,11), Daniel Palmquist (7), David Sivelindt(1,4,9,12)
Daniel Flores - keyboard solo (6), Rolf Pilotti (10)

Tracklist:

01. Road To Nowhere
02. Another World
03. Dancing To A Broken Heartbeat
04. Eternally
05. Firefight
06. On The Outside
07. One Soul
08. Powerless
09. Bottom Of My Heart
10. Unbreakable
11. Wings Of Love
12. Your Lips
13. Your Lips (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Road To Nowhere" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2013 / NEWS 2013"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 15 neregistrovaných