Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Metalcore
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 168 mb

Bio:

Both originally hailing from the Ruhr Area, the largest agglomeration in Germany, modern metal force CALIBAN and Century Media Records are finally worldwide partners in crime after being neighbours for years and already co-operating for CALIBAN's last album "The Awakening" for North America. After Heaven Shall Burn and Maroon Century Media Records is delighted to welcome CALIBAN and hence being a home for the trinity of German modern metal.Formed in 1997, CALIBAN is one of the few German bands who managed to build up an international status in recent years. In North America they toured with labelmates God Forbid, The Red Chord, I Killed The Prom Queen and many more and also stopped at North American Festivals such as Hellfest (Syracuse) and New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. They toured Japan with Killswitch Engage and Shadows Fall, played the Beast Feast as well as visited Indonesia, Malaysia and last, but not least Australia as part of the Gigantour with Megadeth, Soulfly and Arch Enemy. Apart from several headline runs they were part of numerous European tours with bands such as In Flames and Devil Driver, Machine Head or Kreator. Also, it doesn't come as a surprise that you could watch CALIBAN on countless European festivals such as With Full Force Festival (D), Graspop Metal Meeting (B), Summerbreeze (D), Rock am Ring/Rock im Park (D), Wacken Open Air (D) as well as the prestigious Nova Rock (A) and Download Festival (UK). Recently they supported Machine Head and their acquaintances Killswitch Engage on selected shows.

Album:

Ghost Empire is the ninth studio album by German metalcore band Caliban, released on January 24, 2014 through Century Media Records. The album entered the German Media Control Charts at number 7, becoming Caliban's first top 10 album.So many bands get in a rut and recycle the same sound and songs it seems as the years go by, German Metal band CALIBAN is the exception to that trend. Sixteen years is a long time to stay fresh, hungry, and write new music with different edges to it, but these guys do it like they are a new band. To this U.S. writer they pretty much are new to me for some reason. So I dug in and looked back to get a perspective and what a history.“Ghost Empire” by CALIBAN is the band’s latest and it is the epitome of what a metal album should sound like; bold, aggressive, melodic, tempo and style changes galore, and you never stop banging your head. Shades of SEVENDUST and KILLSWITCH ENGAGE immediately stand out as the assault begins on your senses. The album takes another twist as vocalist Andy Dörner evolves into a true singer and finds his voice in song to go along with those primal screams. “Chaos” is a prime example of just how far the band can take one song and twist its face off and put it back again backwards while Andy puts his full arsenal on display in this anthem-like metal song.The guitar work takes some wild runs and adds some intense effects such as the beginning of “nebeL” and this song really had me reminiscing about some of KILLSWITCH ENGAGE’s recent work. “Devil’s Night” almost has a symphonic start of that makes you wonder what happened here for just a second and then the guitars and full weaponry of the musicianship punch you right in the mouth. Yet this song also has those KILLSWITCH ENGAGE elements in tempo change and that melodic-twist that allows you to take a breath of air before they rip right back into your soul.CALIBAN has created a masterpiece with “Ghost Empire” and has garnered a new fan along the way.

Line-Up:

Andreas Dörner – Screams / Clean Vocals
Denis Schmidt – Clean Vocals and Guitar
Marc Görtz - Guitar
Marco Schaller - Bass
Patrick Grün - Drums

Tracklist:

01. King (4:03)
02. Chaos - Creation (3:31)
03. Wolves And Rats (4:00)
04. nebeL (3:12)
05. I Am Ghost (3:46)
06. Devil's Night (4:24)
07. yOUR Song (4:26)
08. Cries And Whispers (3:56)
09. Good Man (5:07)
10. I Am Rebellion (4:21)
11. Who We Are (4:09)
12. My Vertigo (3:16)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Caliban (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Mar 2021, 07:20

Caliban - Ghost Empire (2014) (Deluxe Edition 2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Deluxe Edition 2015)
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

Both originally hailing from the Ruhr Area, the largest agglomeration in Germany, modern metal force CALIBAN and Century Media Records are finally worldwide partners in crime after being neighbours for years and already co-operating for CALIBAN's last album "The Awakening" for North America. After Heaven Shall Burn and Maroon Century Media Records is delighted to welcome CALIBAN and hence being a home for the trinity of German modern metal.Formed in 1997, CALIBAN is one of the few German bands who managed to build up an international status in recent years. In North America they toured with labelmates God Forbid, The Red Chord, I Killed The Prom Queen and many more and also stopped at North American Festivals such as Hellfest (Syracuse) and New England Metal and Hardcore Festival. They toured Japan with Killswitch Engage and Shadows Fall, played the Beast Feast as well as visited Indonesia, Malaysia and last, but not least Australia as part of the Gigantour with Megadeth, Soulfly and Arch Enemy. Apart from several headline runs they were part of numerous European tours with bands such as In Flames and Devil Driver, Machine Head or Kreator. Also, it doesn't come as a surprise that you could watch CALIBAN on countless European festivals such as With Full Force Festival (D), Graspop Metal Meeting (B), Summerbreeze (D), Rock am Ring/Rock im Park (D), Wacken Open Air (D) as well as the prestigious Nova Rock (A) and Download Festival (UK). Recently they supported Machine Head and their acquaintances Killswitch Engage on selected shows.

Album:

Ghost Empire is the ninth studio album by German metalcore band Caliban, released on January 24, 2014 through Century Media Records. The album entered the German Media Control Charts at number 7, becoming Caliban's first top 10 album.So many bands get in a rut and recycle the same sound and songs it seems as the years go by, German Metal band CALIBAN is the exception to that trend. Sixteen years is a long time to stay fresh, hungry, and write new music with different edges to it, but these guys do it like they are a new band. To this U.S. writer they pretty much are new to me for some reason. So I dug in and looked back to get a perspective and what a history.“Ghost Empire” by CALIBAN is the band’s latest and it is the epitome of what a metal album should sound like; bold, aggressive, melodic, tempo and style changes galore, and you never stop banging your head. Shades of SEVENDUST and KILLSWITCH ENGAGE immediately stand out as the assault begins on your senses. The album takes another twist as vocalist Andy Dörner evolves into a true singer and finds his voice in song to go along with those primal screams. “Chaos” is a prime example of just how far the band can take one song and twist its face off and put it back again backwards while Andy puts his full arsenal on display in this anthem-like metal song.The guitar work takes some wild runs and adds some intense effects such as the beginning of “nebeL” and this song really had me reminiscing about some of KILLSWITCH ENGAGE’s recent work. “Devil’s Night” almost has a symphonic start of that makes you wonder what happened here for just a second and then the guitars and full weaponry of the musicianship punch you right in the mouth. Yet this song also has those KILLSWITCH ENGAGE elements in tempo change and that melodic-twist that allows you to take a breath of air before they rip right back into your soul.CALIBAN has created a masterpiece with “Ghost Empire” and has garnered a new fan along the way.

Line-Up:

Andreas Dörner – Screams / Clean Vocals
Denis Schmidt – Clean Vocals and Guitar
Marc Görtz - Guitar
Marco Schaller - Bass
Patrick Grün - Drums

Tracklist:

01. King (4:03)
02. Chaos - Creation (3:31)
03. Wolves And Rats (4:00)
04. nebeL (3:12)
05. I Am Ghost (3:46)
06. Devil's Night (4:24)
07. yOUR Song (4:26)
08. Cries And Whispers (3:56)
09. Good Man (5:07)
10. I Am Rebellion (4:21)
11. Who We Are (4:09)
12. My Vertigo (3:16)
13. Falling Downwards (feat. Matt Heafy of Trivium) (3:47) (Bonus Track)
14. We Are The Many (Live in Bochum 2012) (4:33) (Bonus Track)
15. Davy Jones (Live in Bochum 2012) (4:26) (Bonus Track)
16. The Bogeyman (Live in Bochum 2012) (3:35) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Caliban (GER)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Mar 2021, 07:21

Caliban - Gravity (Limited Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

Caliban are a five-piece metalcore band from Germany.They have released ten studio albums to-date, and two split albums with the melodic death metal/metalcore band Heaven Shall Burn.Caliban was formed in Hattingen, Germany in 1997 under the name Never Again.After six months of playing together, the band recorded their first two songs for a demo, which were never released. The songs were sent to several record labels, and Lifeforce Records was the first to offer the band a record deal. The band's first self-titled EP came out in the summer of 1998. To promote it, Caliban played many shows all over Europe and a few support shows for bands including Morning Again, Earth Crisis and Cro-Mags.After their European tour in 1999, Caliban entered the studio to record their first full-length entitled A Small Boy and a Grey Heaven. The CD received favorable reviews in many big magazines and many smaller hardcore and metal zines. They also released the first part of a split-CD with Heaven Shall Burn, named The Split Program.Vent came out in April 2001. Vent was released by Imperium Records and by Howling-Bull Records in Japan. Shortly after the release, Caliban was offered the opportunity to tour Japan to play the Beast-Feast 2001 in the Yokohama Arena, sharing stage with bands including Slayer, Pantera, Machine Head, Biohazard and Morbid Angel. The Japan trip was followed by a U.S. tour with Bloodjinn, which was interrupted by the September 11, 2001 attacks.In August 2002, Caliban recorded their third official release Shadow Hearts. This record was more melodic and harmonic than its predecessors. In 2004 the band got a record deal with Roadrunner Records in Europe (Abacus Recordings in the US) and started to record their fourth Album The Opposite from Within alongside producer Anders Fridén, who is known for fronting In Flames.In July 2005, the band released the second part of their split-CD with their friends from Heaven Shall Burn, called The Split Program II. The band released their fifth album called The Undying Darkness in February 2006 and toured with All Shall Perish, Bleeding Through and I Killed The Prom Queen for the "Darkness over Europe" tour.In 2007, Caliban recorded their album The Awakening with producer Benny Richter and it was released in Germany on May 25. The album reached 36 in the German charts.In 2009, the band toured with German band Kreator on the "Chaos Over Europe Tour". They also signed a worldwide contract with Century Media Records. They released their new album, Say Hello to Tragedy, on August 24, 2009. This album - just like The Awakening - reached 36th place on the German media charts. In October and November they toured Europe on the "Beastfest European Tour 2009" with Suicide Silence, German friend-band Maroon and American acts Emmure and After the Burial.Caliban entered the studio in February and recorded a cover EP titled Coverfield, released in May 2011. The album consists of 4 songs, although more songs were recorded and may be released later. In mid August, the band entered the studio to finish writing and recording a new full-length album to be released in early 2012.At the beginning of September the band posted a message on their official site, saying that the songwriting is complete and that 12 songs were made. The new album titled I Am Nemesis was released on February 3.Stormbringer Magazin of Germany Caliban is writing and recording a new full-length album for January 2014. The band released Ghost Empire on 24 January 2014 via Century Media Records. On February 2014, Caliban entered the German Media Control Charts at #7 for this album.In the beginning of 2015 they toured with Bury Tomorrow, Dream On, Dreamer & Any Given Day.Caliban is writing and recording a new full-length album number ten for 2016.

Album:

Caliban has long been a powerhouse of heavy melodic force in the metal world, and the band’s new album, Gravity, is no exception. Beginning with “Paralyzed,” a track the band released a video for, Caliban’s work grabs listeners within the first few moments with heavy riffs and great groove. However, though there’s good bass presence, the entire production sounds a bit thin and, for me, the cymbals and snare stand out a little too much, with clean vocals difficult to hear in the mix at certain times—other times, melodies can be made out fine, but the words seem to get mixed in with the rest of the instrumentation. While this persists on certain songs, it fades away for others, but was noticeable to me.One of my favorite tracks is “Left For Dead,” which offers listeners with the most extreme juxtapositions on the album. With a verse riff that diversifies between low and high end notes, as well as a B section that depends on a faster thrash-based percussion rather than expected “breakdown-esque” grooves, the verses pack a punch; a reverb-filled guitar lead rips over the album’s first screamed chorus, and the energy never lets up. Some fans may be against “brOKen,” which takes the melodic approach and comes off as more mainstream; it could serve as single material if the band ever aims for airplay. While some purists may view this as the weakest point on the album, I would argue that it provides a good break from the relentlessness of the previous 7 tracks, and also shows the band’s versatility. The weakest point of the song comes through its lyricism, but again—it has a more mainstream appeal, and I can’t sleight the band for their choice. The following track, “For We Are Forever,” combines the heaviness of the album through the frame of “brOKen” which leaves listeners with groove shaped around melody, rather than melody used as a break from grooves. It’s a good shift and most likely a live crowd-pleaser.The band absolutely excels in their songwriting; each track has a “rolling” feeling, as even in moments of downtime there seems to be an energy that keeps the listeners’ attention. For example, in “The Ocean’s Heart,” what seems like a typical chug-based riff adds a sinister-sounding reverb-filled trem layered on top, which gives the verse an entirely new feeling; in other songs, like “Who I Am,” choruses also build with subtle layers of melody, adding just enough variation to keep attention without mindlessly humming the hook. The bridge in the track has a nice extension of the chorus guitar lead with all rhythms changed around it and is one of the highlights of the album for me; the second half of the bridge incorporates more melodic piano, but the shell of palm-muted guitar ticks never leaves the headphones, preparing the listener for an energetic return to an explosive chorus. It should be noted that Caliban has a good control over subtle dynamics and theming in their music, such as the use of pauses, varying prominence of melodic themes, and diversity in screamed and sung chorus hooks.The main weakness I catch for Gravity is not in its subtlety, but rather, its direct presentation; I do feel that moments of its production prevent the album from sounding as “big” as it could sound, but though there are subtle variations in songs, many songs suffer from having the same feel, which stems from the melody used to deviate from grooves. While this is not a negative, there are few tracks I would actively pick to listen to again and again; a long time listener of the band will be able to pick out their favorites quickly, but Gravity is an album I’ll have to listen to over and over again to really nail my favorite songs due to composition similarity. This could be viewed as a plus for those who enjoy always finding something new on album, and as I stated, is not a negative.Overall, Gravity is worth purchasing; its musical compositions are noteworthy due to their subtleties that keep them with a “rolling” energy, as well as choruses that are melodically catchy but heavy.

Line Up:

Marc Görtz - Guitars (1997-present)
Andreas Dörner - Vocals (1997-present)
Denis Schmidt - Guitars, vocals (2002-present) - See also: ex-Aclys
Patrick Grün - Drums (2004-present) - See also: ex-G-Reizzt, ex-Ilex, ex-Six Reasons to Kill, ex-Soulfly69
Marco Schaller - Bass (2005-present) - See also: ex-Six Reasons to Kill, ex-Gomorrha

Tracklist:

01. Paralyzed
02. Mein schwarzes Herz
03. Who I Am
04. Left for Dead
05. Crystal Skies
06. Walk Alone
07. The Ocean's Heart (feat. Alissa White-Gluz of Arch Enemy)
08. brOKen
09. For We Are Forever
10. Inferno
11. No Dream Without a Sacrifice
12. Hurricane
13. Mein schwarzes Herz (Der Tante RenateSteinborn Remix) (Bonus Track)
14. Paralyzed (Emma McLellan Remix) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Paralyzed " (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "ALTERNATIVE Metal/Rock, METALCORE, NU Metal, INDUSTRIAL Metal, GRUNGE"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných