Alta Reign (USA)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Alta Reign (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Nov 2023, 09:12

Alta Reign - Mother's Day (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Progressive Rock , Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 124 mb

Bio:

Trans-Siberian Orchestra/Savatage and former Metal Church drummer Jeff Plate launch a new project, called Alta Reign. Jeff Plate has joined forces with TSO keyboardist Jane Mangini and some amazing new talent to form his "years in the making" band Alta Reign. Plate and Mangini, along with Tommy Cook (guitars, lead vocals), Collin Holloway (guitars, lead vocals), Kevin McCarthy (bass, vocals) and Zach Hamilton (keyboards, guitars, vocals), will be releasing Alta Reign's debut album, "Mother's Day," via Rat Pak Records. The album is a reflection of dedication as the initial idea spawned 30 years ago and ended in 2020 with the album now being released in 2021.

Album:

States drummer Jeff Plate: "Beginning in a rehearsal room in Rockland, MA 30 years ago and ending in this insane year of 2020, Mother's Day is the end result of years of writing, listening, learning, planning and waiting for the right moment to put this all together. Everyone involved has been the perfect combination of effort and talent to complete the ideas and songs that have been kicking around in my head for years. I could not be prouder to share this album with the world, this is Alta Reign."From the album's opening riffs of "Shine" to the majestic "Mother's Day", the reflective mood of "Always" and the mindful closer "Rise", Alta Reign has created something very different and original. Drawing from his history, his influences and his heroes, Plate has combined melodic, progressive, hard rock and straight-up metal to create a unique landscape for the listener. Other TSO brethren make an appearance on Mother's Day as guitarist Joel Hoekstra can be heard on the title track and guitarist Chris Caffery showing up on "Rise". Songs like "Thin Red Line", the frenetic instrumental "ESC (Escape)" and "Let's Go! (I'm In Charge Now)" present every indication that the talent of these musicians is limitless."I have known Jeff for 20 years through the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. I had the honour of playing with him on Beethoven’s Last Night Tour in 2010. The most fun I had on that tour was soundcheck, actually his soundcheck. He would play the coolest riffs and I probably annoyed him playing along, but I always thought how great it would be to put something together with him. Ten years later I got a call and I'm pretty sure I said yes before he even finished asking me. I'm so very happy that I fit in," explains keyboardist Jane Mangini.

Line-Up:

Jeff Plate - Drums - See also: Trans-Siberian Orchestra, ex-Savatage, ex-Wicked Witch of Boston, ex-Machines of Grace, ex-Metal Church, ex-Chris Caffery (live), ex-John West, ex-Doctor Butcher
Tommy Cook (lv, g)
Collin Holloway (lv, g)
Jane Mangini (k)
Zach Hamilton (k, g, v)
Kevin McCarthy (b, v)

+

Joel Hoekstra (g on tr. 5)
Chris Caffery (g on tr. 12)

Tracklist:

01. Shine
02. Witness
03. Thin Red Line
04. Never Say Never
05. Mother's Day (ft. Joel Hoekstra)
06. ESC (Escape)
07. Come Out and Play
08. Let's Go! (I'm In Charge Now)
09. Always
10. Immortal
11. Passage
12. Rise (ft. Chris Caffery)
13. Always (Acoustic Version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Alta Reign (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Nov 2023, 09:26

Alta Reign - Upon The Horizon (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Trans-Siberian Orchestra/Savatage and former Metal Church drummer Jeff Plate launch a new project, called Alta Reign. Jeff Plate has joined forces with TSO keyboardist Jane Mangini and some amazing new talent to form his "years in the making" band Alta Reign. Plate and Mangini, along with Tommy Cook (guitars, lead vocals), Collin Holloway (guitars, lead vocals), Kevin McCarthy (bass, vocals) and Zach Hamilton (keyboards, guitars, vocals), will be releasing Alta Reign's debut album, "Mother's Day," via Rat Pak Records. The album is a reflection of dedication as the initial idea spawned 30 years ago and ended in 2020 with the album now being released in 2021.

Album:

Alta Reign, the band featuring TSO drummer Jeff Plate and TSO keyboardist Jane Mangini, will release sophomore effort "Upon The Horizon" via Rat Pak Records. Coming off the heels of the successful 2021 release "Mother's Day", the band's latest prog rock opus features 10 new studio tracks, including the bonus track "Beneath The Rose", which is a tribute to the late Paul O'Neill, featuring fellow TSO bandmates Chris Caffery and Al Pitrelli on guitars.Regarding the album Jeff Plate states: "With the positive reception of our debut album 'Mother's Day' and a sense of pride in our accomplishment, we realized that our second offering needed to be on the same level, so we took it upon ourselves to improve every aspect of what we had previously done and we feel that 'Upon The Horizon' has done exactly that." Jane Mangini adds: "This is a very talented group of musicians. Everyone adds his own unique sound and personality. The band's ideas and vision is very different and heavier than anything I have worked on before and I think people will really enjoy it!"From the album's opening riffs to the mindful closer "Beneath The Rose", the band has once again creatively combined melodic, progressive and hard rock music to create a unique landscape for the listener. Influenced by many, yet following no one, Alta Reign has pushed its boundaries to create another unique and powerful album!

Line-Up:

Tommy Cook Vocals (lead), Guitars - See also: Sunsonic
Collin Holloway - Guitar
Kevin McCarthy - Bass, Vocals
Jane Mangini - Keyboards - See also: Trans-Siberian Orchestra, ex-Van Helsing's Curse
Zach Hamilton - Keyboards
Jeff Plate - Drums - See also: Trans-Siberian Orchestra, ex-Savatage, ex-Wicked Witch of Boston, ex-Machines of Grace, ex-Metal Church, ex-Chris Caffery (live), ex-John West, ex-Doctor Butcher

Tracklist:

01. Reverent
02. No Madness
03. Defy
04. Between The Eyes
05. 3's
06. Upon The Horizon
07. Tip Of My Tongue
08. Have No Fear
9. Animation
10. Beneath The Rose (ft. Chris Caffery & Al Pitrelli) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 32 neregistrovaných