Isometry (ITALY)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Isometry (ITALY)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2023, 06:32

Isometry - Break The Loop (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Progressive Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Progressive metal band, born in Turin (Italy) in 2022 and inspired by Dream Theater, Symphony X, Haken, and Periphery… meet the Isometry! Distinctive sounds and powerful rhythms, dreamy guitars and a gritty voice.Isometry will lead you to the future… fasten your seatbelt! Open your mind!

Album:

Two things, I can't believe this band formed in 2022 and I can't believe that this is a debut album. Holy crap, as a prog metal fan, Italians Isometry have all the bits I love from Dream Theater, Haken and Symphony X as well as some flute for good measure. In true prog metal style they have opened their account with a concept album, based around the search for identity in an Orwellian Society, dystopian themes and philosophical metaphors are abound this is very much in Dream Theater/Symphony X territory. Especially vocally where Andrea Perdichizzi has that gritty but melodic vocal of Russell Allen/James LaBrie, though it's a bit stronger than James' these days. Instrumentally the band are just as impressive as the American's they owe so much too. Alberto Ferreri has the technique and feel of Portnoy, as Lorenzo Carrano shreds up a storm with some techy riffs, bass player Luca Capurso not only handling the frequent time signature shifts but also brings out a flute now and again to build on their prog metal sound. Now of course there's lots of filling out of the tracks with orchestrations used a lot, seeing as this is a cinematic concept album after all. Track one I begins this in earnest, then were straight into the rampaging neo-classical metal sound of Symphony X. Those Dream Theater touches arrive on the title track which features lots of keys, as does the more theatrical Mesmerized, a song hooked on pulsating electronics where crushing metal meets industrial inhumanity. Towards the end of the album they take a more introspective route but bring back the heavier sound at the climax. Is it Scenes From A Memory? No but for a debut Isometry show their understanding of prog metal with Break The Loop."

Line-Up:

Andrea Perdichizzi - Vocals
Lorenzo Carrano - Bass - See also: Shards of Infinity, Lorenzo Carrano
Luca Capurso - Guitars - See also: Legacy of Silence, Shards of Infinity
Alberto Ferreri - Drums - See also: ex-Legacy of Silence

Tracklist:

01. I (2:07)
02. Shards Of Mind (5:25)
03. Break The Loop (7:55)
04. Mesmerized (4:51)
05. Outcast (5:22)
06. One Entity (5:45)
07. Choice Is Yours (6:02)
08. Final Reconnection (5:47)
09. Beyond This World (6:57)
10. X (4:04)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 47 neregistrovaných