Operation: Mindcrime (USA)

Progressive Metal , Progressive Rock , Avantgarde....
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Operation: Mindcrime (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 15:43

Operation: Mindcrime - The Key (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Progressive Metal , Heavy Metal , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

FEATURING GEOFF TATE, RUDY SARZO, SIMON WRIGHT, RANDY GANE AND KELLY GRAY TO ENTER STUDIO SHORTLY AFTER TOUR TO BEGIN RECORDING TRILOGY PROJECT...On the very day his “Farewell Tour” as Queensryche begins, Geoff Tate – one of rock’s quintessential front men and the lead vocalist heard on all Queensryche hits since the inception of the band – has announced that his current version of Queensryche will be forging ahead as OPERATION: MINDCRIME after the tour ends.Named after Queensryche’s epic concept album from 1988, OPERATION: MINDCRIME — a band consisting of Geoff Tate, Rudy Sarzo (Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake), Simon Wright (AC/DC, Dio), Randy Gane (Myth) and Kelly Gray (Queensryche 1998 – 2001, 2012 – present) — will be entering the studio in September to begin recording a trilogy project that Geoff’s been working on for the past two years.Tate, who has always enjoyed telling stories through music, considers the creation of the forthcoming trilogy one of his biggest and most ambitious works to date.“I tried to reduce the story and eventually got it down to 37 ideas that needed representing to complete the story,” comments Geoff. “I knew that one record wouldn’t cover it and that it would have to be a trilogy. It’s an exciting project and one we’d like to release the first part of sometime next spring.”With the evolution of his band, Geoff would like to concentrate on concept and story albums in the years to come. Fans like to call it, “Thinking Man’s Metal” and Geoff plans to continue expanding the musical dimensions of your mind.“It doesn’t seem that long ago when I first brought the Mindcrime story to the band… they were, initially, against it. Chris DeGarmo was the first one to get on board and, once he did, we were able to move forward with what became one of our greatest achievements as a band.”With the release Operation: Mindcrime – which won critical and popular acclaim and comparisons to the Who’s Tommy and Pink Floyd’s The Wall – Queensryche went on to bring their progressive music to sold-out audiences the world over.With Geoff at the helm,Queensryche sold over 20 million albums worldwide and performed in over 46 countries.That was then, this is now and Geoff Tate is looking forward to what lies ahead with his trilogy project.“It is so refreshing to be able to concentrate on the many stories and ideas that I have been working on with no boundaries or restrictions,” states Tate, further adding, “With the newly-named band, I think fans will continue to enjoy the music we create and perform together and hope they share this new musical journey with us.”Beginning July 30, Geoff Tate and his band mates will be spanning the states for a 22-date trek of what will be Geoff’s remaining performances as Queensryche Starring Geoff Tate – The Farewell Tour.While the name has changed, the distinctive rock vocals of Geoff Tate remain the same.It’s time to enjoy what is now known as the band, OPERATION: MINDCRIME.

Album:

OPERATION: MINDCRIME, the new band led by former QUEENSRŸCHE singer Geoff Tate, will release its debut album, "The Key", on September 18 via Frontiers Music Srl.Named after QUEENSRŸCHE's epic concept album from 1988, "Operation: Mindcrime", Tate's new band features John Moyer (DISTURBED), drummers Simon Wright (AC/DC, DIO) and Brian Tichy (WHITESNAKE, OZZY OSBOURNE), keyboardist Randy Gane (MYTH), and guitarists Kelly Gray (QUEENSRYCHE 1998 - 2001, 2012 - 2014) and Scott Moughton. The CD includes special appearances by David Ellefson (MEGADETH), Mark Daily and Scott Mercado.OPERATION: MINDCRIME last Thursday (June 25) filmed a video for an as-yet-undisclosed song from "The Key". The clip is one of two OPERATION: MINDCRIME videos which are being produced and directed by Seattle filmmaker and documentarian Jamie Burton Chamberlin (of Black Dahlia Films), who previously worked with DUFF MACKAGAN'S LOADED on "The Taking" series."The Key" will be the first part of OPERATION: MINDCRIME's trilogy project which Tate began recording in 2014.Tate, who was fired from QUEENSRŸCHE in June 2012, told Heavy Metal Television about the upcoming trilogy: "I love writing stories, and I love creating musical stories, and I wanted to do something that was very in-depth. As it looks, it's gonna take about three records to cover this story."He continued: "It's an international story set in many places around the world. And it's a bit of a mystery that I think will be interesting to follow along to see if they can solve."I know I always like mysteries; I like to see if I can figure out what's happening and where things are going."Tate added: "I think it's gonna be one of the coolest things I've ever done. I'm very excited about the music. It's very intense and very progressive, very heavy, very light… It kind of covers a lot of ground, which I think a story should. I mean, a story shouldn't be static; it should have different movements to it, and it should have different shades of color, so that's what this hasm and it's written with that in mind."Tate, who has always enjoyed telling stories though his music, considers the creation of the forthcoming trilogy one of his biggest and most ambitious works to date."I tried to reduce the story and eventually got it down to 37 ideas that needed representing to complete the story," commented Geoff. "I knew that one record wouldn't cover it and that it would have to be a trilogy."

Line Up:

Geoff Tate - Vocals (2000-present) - See also: ex-Hear 'n Aid, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-The Mob, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-Myth
John Moyer - Bass (Ex-Disturbed)
Simon Wright - Drums (2013-2015) - See also: Hellion, ex-Aurora, ex-Dio, ex-Tora Tora, ex-A-II-Z, Big Noize, Dio Disciples, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Tytan, ex-Tim "Ripper" Owens (live), ex-AC/DC, ex-Rhino Bucket, ex-UFO
Brian Tichy - Drums - See also: T&N, ex-Pride & Glory, ex-Queensrÿche (live), S.U.N., Sweet & Lynch, Tak Matsumoto Group, The Dead Daisies, ex-Vinnie Moore, ex-Ozzy Osbourne (live), ex-Aluminum Jew, ex-Ana Sidel, ex-B'z, ex-Ball, ex-Billy Idol, ex-Foreigner, ex-Gilby Clarke, ex-Kenny Wayne Shepherd, ex-Lynch Mob, ex-Nicklebag, ex-Shaw/Blades, ex-Stevie Salas, ex-TMG, ex-Whitesnake, ex-Aerosmith (live), ex-Glenn Hughes (live), ex-Sass Jordan (live), ex-Seether (live), ex-Slash's Snakepit (live), ex-The Guess Who (live), ex-Velvet Revolver (live)
Kelly Gray - Guitars, Bass (2012-present) - See also: ex-Queensrÿche, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-Myth, ex-Slave to the System
Randy Gane - Keyboards (2012-present) - See also: ex-Queensrÿche, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Queensrÿche (live), ex-Myth
Scott Moughton - Guitars (classical acoustic) - See also: Geoff Tate

Tracklist:

01. Choices
02. Burn
03. Re-Inventing The Future
04. Ready To Fly
05. Discussions In A Smoke Filled Room
06. Life Or Death?
07. The Stranger
08. Hearing Voice
09. On Queue
10. An Ambush Of Sadness
11. Kicking In The Door
12. The Fall

+ Video "Burn" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Operation: Mindcrime (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 15:44

Operation: Mindcrime - Resurrection (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

FEATURING GEOFF TATE, RUDY SARZO, SIMON WRIGHT, RANDY GANE AND KELLY GRAY TO ENTER STUDIO SHORTLY AFTER TOUR TO BEGIN RECORDING TRILOGY PROJECT...On the very day his “Farewell Tour” as Queensryche begins, Geoff Tate – one of rock’s quintessential front men and the lead vocalist heard on all Queensryche hits since the inception of the band – has announced that his current version of Queensryche will be forging ahead as OPERATION: MINDCRIME after the tour ends.Named after Queensryche’s epic concept album from 1988, OPERATION: MINDCRIME — a band consisting of Geoff Tate, Rudy Sarzo (Ozzy Osbourne, Whitesnake), Simon Wright (AC/DC, Dio), Randy Gane (Myth) and Kelly Gray (Queensryche 1998 – 2001, 2012 – present) — will be entering the studio in September to begin recording a trilogy project that Geoff’s been working on for the past two years.Tate, who has always enjoyed telling stories through music, considers the creation of the forthcoming trilogy one of his biggest and most ambitious works to date.“I tried to reduce the story and eventually got it down to 37 ideas that needed representing to complete the story,” comments Geoff. “I knew that one record wouldn’t cover it and that it would have to be a trilogy. It’s an exciting project and one we’d like to release the first part of sometime next spring.”With the evolution of his band, Geoff would like to concentrate on concept and story albums in the years to come. Fans like to call it, “Thinking Man’s Metal” and Geoff plans to continue expanding the musical dimensions of your mind.“It doesn’t seem that long ago when I first brought the Mindcrime story to the band… they were, initially, against it. Chris DeGarmo was the first one to get on board and, once he did, we were able to move forward with what became one of our greatest achievements as a band.”With the release Operation: Mindcrime – which won critical and popular acclaim and comparisons to the Who’s Tommy and Pink Floyd’s The Wall – Queensryche went on to bring their progressive music to sold-out audiences the world over.With Geoff at the helm,Queensryche sold over 20 million albums worldwide and performed in over 46 countries.That was then, this is now and Geoff Tate is looking forward to what lies ahead with his trilogy project.“It is so refreshing to be able to concentrate on the many stories and ideas that I have been working on with no boundaries or restrictions,” states Tate, further adding, “With the newly-named band, I think fans will continue to enjoy the music we create and perform together and hope they share this new musical journey with us.”Beginning July 30, Geoff Tate and his band mates will be spanning the states for a 22-date trek of what will be Geoff’s remaining performances as Queensryche Starring Geoff Tate – The Farewell Tour.While the name has changed, the distinctive rock vocals of Geoff Tate remain the same.It’s time to enjoy what is now known as the band, OPERATION: MINDCRIME.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl will release "Resurrection", the new album from OPERATION: MINDCRIME, the band led by former QUEENSRŸCHE singer Geoff Tate, on September 23."Resurrection" is the second part of Tate's musical trilogy. One year after the release of the debut album in September 2015, OPERATION: MINDCRIME continues in the spirit of the historic album of the same name, spawning concepts as grand as the music, and intertwining the intensity of the former QUEENSRŸCHE vocalist's iconic past with the provocative, progressive mindset that has made him one of music's most resolute forces and frontmen."The album 'Resurrection' is the second part of our three album presentation or trilogy," explains Tate. "It continues the story that began on the first album 'The Key' with the near death experience of the lead character known as 'H' and his subsequent recovery of the missing encryption key. With the Key finally in his possession, 'H' has everything he needs to finally launch his long awaited project called 'The New Reality'. Or does he..."Tate continues: "I'm excited for people to hear and experience 'Resurrection' because I think it answers some of the questions that were posed in the first album, 'The Key'. Musically, it offers some of the most diverse and challenging material that I've ever written."

Line Up:

Geoff Tate - Vocals (2000-present) - See also: ex-Hear 'n Aid, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-The Mob, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-Myth
John Moyer - Bass (Ex-Disturbed)
Simon Wright - Drums (2013-2015) - See also: Hellion, ex-Aurora, ex-Dio, ex-Tora Tora, ex-A-II-Z, Big Noize, Dio Disciples, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Tytan, ex-Tim "Ripper" Owens (live), ex-AC/DC, ex-Rhino Bucket, ex-UFO
Brian Tichy - Drums - See also: T&N, ex-Pride & Glory, ex-Queensrÿche (live), S.U.N., Sweet & Lynch, Tak Matsumoto Group, The Dead Daisies, ex-Vinnie Moore, ex-Ozzy Osbourne (live), ex-Aluminum Jew, ex-Ana Sidel, ex-B'z, ex-Ball, ex-Billy Idol, ex-Foreigner, ex-Gilby Clarke, ex-Kenny Wayne Shepherd, ex-Lynch Mob, ex-Nicklebag, ex-Shaw/Blades, ex-Stevie Salas, ex-TMG, ex-Whitesnake, ex-Aerosmith (live), ex-Glenn Hughes (live), ex-Sass Jordan (live), ex-Seether (live), ex-Slash's Snakepit (live), ex-The Guess Who (live), ex-Velvet Revolver (live)
Kelly Gray - Guitars, Bass (2012-present) - See also: ex-Queensrÿche, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-Myth, ex-Slave to the System
Randy Gane - Keyboards (2012-present) - See also: ex-Queensrÿche, Operation: Mindcrime, ex-Queensrÿche (live), ex-Myth
Scott Moughton - Guitars (classical acoustic) - See also: Geoff Tate

Tracklist:

01. Ressurrection
02. When All Falls Away
03. A Moment In Time
04. Through The Noize
05. Left For Dead
06. Miles Away
07. Healing My Wounds
08. The Fight
09. Taking On The World (Feature Tim Ripper Owens And Blaze Bayley)
10. Invincible
11. A Smear Campaign
12. Which Side Your On
13. Into The Hands Of The World
14. Live From My Machine

+ Video "Taking On The World (Feature Tim Ripper Owens And Blaze Bayley)" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Operation: Mindcrime (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 15:46

Operation: Mindcrime - The New Reality (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the release of “The New Reality”, the third and final chapter in the musical trilogy from iconic metal vocalist Geoff Tate (official) that follows a little over one year after the release of the second chapter "Resurrection" in 2016 and about two years after the first chapter "The Key". Operation: Mindcrime is a creative platform that continues in the spirit of the historic album of the same name, spawning concepts as grand as the music and intertwining the intensity of the former Queensrÿche vocalist's iconic past with the provocative, progressive mindset that has made him one of music's most resolute forces and frontmen. Joined by a cast of musicians (Kelly Gray, John Moyer, Simon Wright, Scott Mercado, Scott Moughton, Brian Tichy & Mike Ferguson), whose talent and resumes speak volumes for the quality of musicianship that will be on display here, “The New Reality” is a another fine progressive rock/metal entry from Tate.Geoff Tate sold more than 25 million records at the helm of Queensrÿche, the band he fronted for 30 years from their inception through 2012, earning three Grammy nominations, five MTV Music Video Award nominations and one MTV Music Video Award along the way. The landmark concept album "Operation: Mindcrime" thrust Tate's unique social consciousness, style and expertly crafted lyrics into the national spotlight in 1988 and was followed by "Empire" in 1990, the album that delivered Queensrÿche to arena headlining status and sold more than 3 million albums on the back of hit singles and radio staples "Silent Lucidity" and "Jet City Woman". By the time the band released "Promised Land" in 1994, Geoff Tate was universally acknowledged as one of the greatest frontmen in rock and metal, and a driving force behind one of the most innovative bands in mainstream music. From "Operation: Mindcrime" to "Promised Land" through 2009's overlooked gem "American Soldier" - Tate's ambitious concept album that explores the consequences of war as told through the voices of veterans - Tate's 13 album tenure with Queensrÿche was marked by exploration, intrigue, bold risks and gratifying results. “The New Reality” carries on that musically adventurous tradition.

Line Up:

John Moyer - Bass (Blaze Bayley (live), Art of Anarchy, Disturbed, The Foundry, ex-Adrenaline Mob, ex-Queensrÿche (live), ex-Soak, ex-The Union Underground)
Simon Wright - Drums (Hellion, ex-Aurora, ex-Dio, ex-Tora Tora, ex-A-II-Z, ex-Queensrÿche, Big Noize, Dio Disciples, ex-Tytan, ex-Tim Ripper Owens (live), ex-AC/DC, ex-Black 13, ex-Rhino Bucket, ex-UFO)
Brian Tichy - Drums (T&N, Theodore Ziras, ex-Pride & Glory, ex-Queensrÿche (live), S.U.N., Sweet & Lynch, Tak Matsumoto Group, ex-Vinnie Moore, ex-Ozzy Osbourne (live), ex-Aluminum Jew, ex-Ana Sidel, ex-B'z, ex-Ball, ex-Billy Idol, ex-Foreigner, ex-Gilby Clarke, ex-Kenny Wayne Shepherd, ex-Lynch Mob, ex-Nicklebag, ex-Shaw/Blades, ex-Stevie Salas, ex-The Dead Daisies, ex-TMG, ex-Whitesnake, ex-Aerosmith (live), ex-Glenn Hughes (live), ex-Sass Jordan (live), ex-Seether (live), ex-Slash's Snakepit (live), ex-The Guess Who (live), ex-Velvet Revolver (live))
Scott Moughton - Guitars, Vocals (ex-Geoff Tate (live))
Kelly Gray - Guitars, Vocals (Geoff Tate, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-Myth, ex-Slave to the System)
Randy Gane - Keyboards (Geoff Tate, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-Queensrÿche (live), ex-Myth)
Geoff Tate - Vocals, Keyboards, Saxophone (Geoff Tate, Avantasia (live), ex-Hear 'n Aid, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-The Mob, ex-Queensrÿche, ex-Babylon, ex-Myth, ex-Tyrant)

Tracklist:

01. A Head Long Jump
02. Wake Me Up
03. It Was Always You
04. The Fear
05. Under Control
06. The New Reality
07. My Eyes
08. A Guitar In Church?
09. All For What?
10. The Wave
11. Tidal Change
12. The Same Old Story
13. Take Hold Of The Flame (Live Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "PROGRESSIVE Metal, PROGRESSIVE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných