Bon Jovi (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Bon Jovi (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Sep 2013, 10:09

Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses (Live At Virgin Megastores) (1993)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1993
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 203 mb

Bio:

Bon Jovi is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Formed in 1983, Bon Jovi consists of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.), guitarist Phil X, bassist Hugh McDonald, keyboardist David Bryan, and drummer Tico Torres.The band's lineup has remained mostly static during its history, the only exception being the 1994 dismissal of bass player Alec John Such. In 1986, Bon Jovi achieved widespread global recognition with their third album, Slippery When Wet. The band's fourth album, New Jersey was equally successful in 1988, and between 1986—1995, Bon Jovi had 13 U.S. Top 40 hits, including four number-one songs on the Billboard Hot 100: "You Give Love a Bad Name", "Livin' on a Prayer", "Bad Medicine", and "I'll Be There for You".Other Top 10 record chart hits included "Wanted Dead or Alive", "Born to Be My Baby", "Lay Your Hands on Me", "Bed of Roses" and "Always". The success of Bon Jovi's 2000 single, "It's My Life", helped introduce them to a younger audience, as has the use of different styles in their music, such as the appearance of country in 2007's Lost Highway. Lost Highway debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, as did 2009's The Circle. On March 12, 2013, Bon Jovi released their 12th studio album, What About Now.Thus far, Bon Jovi has released 12 studio albums, plus three compilations and two live albums. They are one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time, having sold more than 130 million records worldwide,[4] and performed more than 2,700 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 34 million fans. Bon Jovi was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2006.The band was also honored with the Award of Merit at the American Music Awards in 2004,and as songwriters and collaborators, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora were inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009.In January 2012, Jon Bon Jovi stated that they were working on a twelfth studio album,[36] and in a live show in August 2012, Jon Bon Jovi played an acoustic version of a song that was announced to be on the upcoming album.In October 2012, Bon Jovi announced Because We Can, a new world tour for 2013, in support of their new album, What About Now, which was released on March 12, 2013. The tour will start in February and will visit North America, Europe, Africa, the Far East, Australia and Latin America.On November 27, 2012, Bon Jovi released a new live video album, called Inside Out, made up of content from shows at the O2 Arena, MetLife Stadium, and Madison Square Garden. The album was first shown at movie theaters, with screenings preceded by a question-and-answer session with Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, David Bryan and Tico Torres streamed live from a theater in New York, and was subsequently made available for purchase on iTunes.On March 14, 2013, Bon Jovi appeared on the results show of American Idol and played one song, Because We Can, from their new album What About Now

Line-Up:

Richie Sambora : Guitar
Hugh McDonald : Bass
Tico Torres : Drums
David Bryan : Keyboard
Jon Bon Jovi : Vocals

Former/Past members

Alec John Such : Bass [1983-1994]

Tracklist:

01 - Love For Sale
02 - I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
03 - Blood On Blood
04 - Fever
05 - Bed Of Roses 1
06 - Keep The Faith
07 - Never Say Goodbye 1
08 - Livin' On A Prayer
09 - Wanted Dead Or Alive
10 - Bed Of Roses 2
11 - Drift Away
12 - Never Say Goodbye 2
13 - Wanted Dead Or Alive (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
14 - These Days (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
15 - Janie,Don't Take Your Love Into Town (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
16 - Born To Be My Baby (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
17 - Bed Of Roses (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
18 - All About Lovin' You (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
19 - Every Word Was A Piece Of My Heart (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
20 - It's Just Me (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
21 - August 7,4:15 (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)
22- Destination Anywhere (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Bon Jovi (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Aug 2015, 16:32

Bon Jovi - The Slippery When Wet Outtakes (Demos Version) (1986)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1986 (Demos Version)
Audio : 192 kbps + scans + Videos
Size : 225 mb

Bio:

Bon Jovi is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Formed in 1983, Bon Jovi consists of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.), guitarist Phil X, bassist Hugh McDonald, keyboardist David Bryan, and drummer Tico Torres.The band's lineup has remained mostly static during its history, the only exception being the 1994 dismissal of bass player Alec John Such. In 1986, Bon Jovi achieved widespread global recognition with their third album, Slippery When Wet. The band's fourth album, New Jersey was equally successful in 1988, and between 1986—1995, Bon Jovi had 13 U.S. Top 40 hits, including four number-one songs on the Billboard Hot 100: "You Give Love a Bad Name", "Livin' on a Prayer", "Bad Medicine", and "I'll Be There for You".Other Top 10 record chart hits included "Wanted Dead or Alive", "Born to Be My Baby", "Lay Your Hands on Me", "Bed of Roses" and "Always". The success of Bon Jovi's 2000 single, "It's My Life", helped introduce them to a younger audience, as has the use of different styles in their music, such as the appearance of country in 2007's Lost Highway. Lost Highway debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, as did 2009's The Circle. On March 12, 2013, Bon Jovi released their 12th studio album, What About Now.Thus far, Bon Jovi has released 12 studio albums, plus three compilations and two live albums. They are one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time, having sold more than 130 million records worldwide,[4] and performed more than 2,700 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 34 million fans. Bon Jovi was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2006.The band was also honored with the Award of Merit at the American Music Awards in 2004,and as songwriters and collaborators, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora were inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009.In January 2012, Jon Bon Jovi stated that they were working on a twelfth studio album,[36] and in a live show in August 2012, Jon Bon Jovi played an acoustic version of a song that was announced to be on the upcoming album.In October 2012, Bon Jovi announced Because We Can, a new world tour for 2013, in support of their new album, What About Now, which was released on March 12, 2013. The tour will start in February and will visit North America, Europe, Africa, the Far East, Australia and Latin America.On November 27, 2012, Bon Jovi released a new live video album, called Inside Out, made up of content from shows at the O2 Arena, MetLife Stadium, and Madison Square Garden. The album was first shown at movie theaters, with screenings preceded by a question-and-answer session with Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, David Bryan and Tico Torres streamed live from a theater in New York, and was subsequently made available for purchase on iTunes.On March 14, 2013, Bon Jovi appeared on the results show of American Idol and played one song, Because We Can, from their new album What About Now.

Album:

It's not strange the interest in BON JOVI's demos from their 'Slippery When Wet' era, because this is the band's more popular, best-selling album to date.Even someone, some time ago, pressed on CD (and a quite well done Bootleg including artwork) all these pre-production demos for sale. Sadly, what it is not so good is the tape transfer audio quality.Anyway, it's very interesting to hear the genesis of such classics like "You Give Love A Bad Name", "Wanted Dead Or Alive" or "Livin' On A Prayer".Additionally, there's the early versions of songs that never were included into the final release. "Borderline" was a single B-side (featured here in a demo form), but "Game Of The Heart" (wrongly titled Give My Heart), "Lonely in The Night" and "Deep Cuts The Night" (wrongly titled Dick After Night !), never were finished and remain unreleased.I did a very quick 'remastering' of these tracks to clean and enhance the sound a bit. Got the Bootleg in lossless format but I encoded the resulting files into VBR mp3, it's more than enough, believe me.As bonus, I've added a couple of tracks from other source that sound slightly better.

Line-Up:

Jon Bon Jovi – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Richie Sambora – lead guitar, background vocals
David Bryan – keyboards, background vocals
Alec John Such – bass, background vocals
Tico Torres – drums

Tracklist:

01. You Give Love A Bad Name
02. Without Love
03. Wild in The Streets
04. Wanted Dead Or Alive
05. Raise Your Hands
06. Never Enough (Bonus Track)
07. Edge of a Broken Heart
08. Borderline
09. Give My Heart (Game Of The Heart) (Bonus Track)
10. I'd Die for You
11. Let It Rock
12. Social Disease
13. Livin' on a Prayer
14. Lonely in The Night (Bonus Track)
15. Dick After Night (Deep Cuts The Night) (Bonus Track)
16. Never Say Goodbye
17. Deep Cuts The Night (Different source)
18. Game Of The Heart (Different source)

+ Video "Raise Your Hands" (Video)
+ Video "Without Love (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Okt 2015, 10:29

Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet (1986) (Special Edition 2010)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1986 (Special Edition 2010)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 128 mb

Info:

Bon Jovi is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Formed in 1983, Bon Jovi consists of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.), guitarist Phil X, bassist Hugh McDonald, keyboardist David Bryan, and drummer Tico Torres.The band's lineup has remained mostly static during its history, the only exception being the 1994 dismissal of bass player Alec John Such. In 1986, Bon Jovi achieved widespread global recognition with their third album, Slippery When Wet. The band's fourth album, New Jersey was equally successful in 1988, and between 1986—1995, Bon Jovi had 13 U.S. Top 40 hits, including four number-one songs on the Billboard Hot 100: "You Give Love a Bad Name", "Livin' on a Prayer", "Bad Medicine", and "I'll Be There for You".Other Top 10 record chart hits included "Wanted Dead or Alive", "Born to Be My Baby", "Lay Your Hands on Me", "Bed of Roses" and "Always". The success of Bon Jovi's 2000 single, "It's My Life", helped introduce them to a younger audience, as has the use of different styles in their music, such as the appearance of country in 2007's Lost Highway. Lost Highway debuted at number one on the Billboard 200, as did 2009's The Circle. On March 12, 2013, Bon Jovi released their 12th studio album, What About Now.Thus far, Bon Jovi has released 12 studio albums, plus three compilations and two live albums. They are one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time, having sold more than 130 million records worldwide,[4] and performed more than 2,700 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 34 million fans. Bon Jovi was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2006.The band was also honored with the Award of Merit at the American Music Awards in 2004,and as songwriters and collaborators, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora were inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009.In January 2012, Jon Bon Jovi stated that they were working on a twelfth studio album,[36] and in a live show in August 2012, Jon Bon Jovi played an acoustic version of a song that was announced to be on the upcoming album.In October 2012, Bon Jovi announced Because We Can, a new world tour for 2013, in support of their new album, What About Now, which was released on March 12, 2013. The tour will start in February and will visit North America, Europe, Africa, the Far East, Australia and Latin America.On November 27, 2012, Bon Jovi released a new live video album, called Inside Out, made up of content from shows at the O2 Arena, MetLife Stadium, and Madison Square Garden. The album was first shown at movie theaters, with screenings preceded by a question-and-answer session with Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, David Bryan and Tico Torres streamed live from a theater in New York, and was subsequently made available for purchase on iTunes.On March 14, 2013, Bon Jovi appeared on the results show of American Idol and played one song, Because We Can, from their new album What About Now.

Album:

The impassioned vocals, the guitar heroics of Richie Sambora, the catchy synth lines, the arena-ready anthems it all came together in '86, giving the band its definitive album and a #1 smash. Includes bonus live versions of all three Top 10 hits: You Give Love a Bad Name; Livin' on a Prayer , and Wanted Dead or Alive !Slippery When Wet is the third studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi. It was released on August 18, 1986 through Mercury Records in North America and Vertigo Records internationally. The album was produced by Bruce Fairbairn. Recording sessions took place between January and July 1986 at Little Mountain Sound Studios in Vancouver, Canada.Slippery When Wet was an instant commercial success. The album features songs that are today considered Bon Jovi's most well-known tracks, such as "You Give Love a Bad Name", "Livin' on a Prayer" and "Wanted Dead or Alive".The album spent eight weeks at No. 1 on the U.S. Billboard 200 album chart and was named by Billboard as the top-selling album of 1987.Slippery When Wet is the band's best-selling album to date, with an RIAA certification of 12× Platinum, making it one of the top 100 best-selling album in the United States.The album was featured in the 2005 book 1001 Albums You Must Hear Before You Die.Despite the moderate success of 7800° Fahrenheit, Bon Jovi had not yet become the superstars they had hoped. This made them change their approach for the next album, going for a more mainstream sound than their heavier first two albums. Hiring professional songwriter Desmond Child as a collaborator, the group wrote 30 songs and auditioned them for local New Jersey (including recording artist and Phantom's Opera vocalist Colie Brice) and New York teenagers, basing the album's running order on their opinions. Bruce Fairbairn was chosen as the main producer of the album, with Bob Rock as the mixer. The 1985 album Without Love which Fairbairn produced for Black 'N Blue, attracted Jon Bon Jovi for its sound quality, and he immediately sought out the producer.Much of the album's content was written by Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora, except "You Give Love a Bad Name," "Livin' on a Prayer," "Without Love" and "I'd Die For You" which were co-written by Desmond Child. Child was brought in by the record company to help write some of the songs along with Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora. This was the first time Child worked with Jon and Richie. He came to New Jersey, where they worked on this in the basement of Sambora's mother's house.Jon Bon Jovi was initially reluctant to include "Livin' on a Prayer" on the album, believing that it was not a good enough song. Richie Sambora was convinced it was a hit single in the making, and so the band re-recorded it, releasing the second version on the final album. It became one of the band's most popular and well-known songs.One of the songs written during the making of the album was "Edge of a Broken Heart", which did not feature on the final version of the album. Jon Bon Jovi has since said that this track should have been on the album. He said "It was absolutely appropriate for the Slippery record - coulda, shoulda, woulda been on Slippery had cooler minds prevailed. Here's my formal apology." It was first released on the soundtrack to the 1987 movie Disorderlies and has since been released on the band's box set as well as the special 2-CD edition of Cross Road. It was also on the B-side for the Livin' on a Prayer single. The song has never been performed live by the band, despite being a favorite among the hardcore fan-base.The album became a massive success commercially. Between 1986 and 1987, Slippery When Wet produced an amazing string of hit singles, including three Top 10 Billboard Hot 100 hits, two of which ("You Give Love A Bad Name" and "Livin' On A Prayer") reached No. 1, making Bon Jovi the first hard rock band to ever have two consecutive No. 1 Billboard Hot 100 chart hits. The third single "Wanted Dead or Alive" peaked at No. 7, making Slippery When Wet the first hard rock album to spawn three Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 hits.The album peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, becoming Bon Jovi's first number-one album in United States. The album also had impressive staying power, with 38 weeks inside the Top 5 of Billboard 200, including 8 weeks at No. 1. Slippery When Wet was the best-selling album of 1987 in the United States, and eventually reached Diamond certification by the RIAA and current[when?] sales stand at 12 million copies, making it the 48th best-selling album in the United States.In the UK, Slippery When Wet received a 3x Platinum certification by the BPI. The album also achieved Diamond status in Canada and 6x Platinum status in Australia.The album was ranked 44th in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's list of the Definitive 200 albums of all time.

Line-Up:

Jon Bon Jovi – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, rhythm acoustic guitar (track 5)
Richie Sambora – lead guitar, background vocals, lead acoustic guitar (track 5)
Alec John Such – bass, background vocals
Tico Torres – drums
David Bryan – keyboard, background vocals

Production:

Bruce Fairbairn – producer
Bob Rock – engineering, mixing
Tim Crich – engineering assistance
Tom Keenlyside – saxophone
Lema Moon – horns
George Marino – digital remastering
Bill Levy – artwork
Mark Weiss – photography

Tracklist:

01. Let it rock
02. You give love a bad name
03. Livin' on a prayer
04. Social disease
05. Wanted dead or alive
06. Raise your hands
07. Without love
08. I'd die for you
09. Never say goodbye
10. Wild in the streets
11. You Give Love a Bad Name (Live Version) (Bonus Track)
12. Livin' on a Prayer (Live Version) (Bonus Track)
13. Wanted Dead or Alive (Live Version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Feb 2019, 15:00

Bon Jovi - Bon Jovi (1984) (Special Edition 2010)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1984 (Special Edition 2010)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 152 mb

Bio:

Album:

Bon Jovi is the self-titled debut studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi, released on January 21, 1984.Produced by Tony Bongiovi and Lance Quinn, it is significant for being the only Bon Jovi album in which a song ("She Don't Know Me") appears that was not written or co-written by a member of the band. The album charted at No. 43 on the U.S. Billboard 200.Aside from the hit song "Runaway", songs from the album were rarely performed live after Bon Jovi released Slippery When Wet in 1986. However, on the band's 2010 Circle Tour, songs including "Roulette", "Shot Through The Heart" and "Get Ready" were performed. The album was ranked the 11th best rock album of 1984 by Kerrang! magazine.The song "Shot Through the Heart" should not be confused with the much better-known "You Give Love a Bad Name" from Slippery When Wet.In 1980, Jon Bon Jovi (born: John Francis Bongiovi) began work at Power Station Studios, a Manhattan recording facility where his cousin, Tony Bongiovi, was a co-owner. Jon made several demos and sent them out to record companies, but failed to make an impact.In 1982, Jon went to local radio station WAPP 103.5FM "The Apple". DJ Chip Hobart listened to the demos and loved "Runaway", deciding to include it on the station's compilation album of local homegrown talent. The studio musicians who helped record "Runaway" were known as The All Star Review. They were: guitarist Tim Pierce, keyboardist Roy Bittan, drummer Frankie LaRocka, bass guitarist Hugh McDonald, and additional singers David Grahmme and Mick Seeley (Seeley also composed the distinctive keyboard riff that opens the song). McDonald would later replace Alec John Such as Bon Jovi's bass guitarist.The song began to get airplay around New York. Jon signed to Mercury Records, part of the PolyGram company. He wanted a band name and the A&R staff at PolyGram came up with Bon Jovi.In March 1983, Bon Jovi called David Bryan (then known as Rashbaum), who in turn called bass guitarist Alec John Such and an experienced drummer named Tico Torres. At that time Bon Jovi's lead guitarist was Dave Sabo, who later formed the band Skid Row. Sabo was soon replaced by Richie Sambora."We weren't a good band", Bon Jovi said in 2007. "We didn't become a good band until the third record, but we had a drummer who could keep time, which you should never take for granted. But I did okay for a 22-year-old. I'd only been in a studio for three years total prior to that record and I didn't know anything about comping a vocal – where you take a word or a line from one track and piece it together. I was thinking, My god, I'm so bad that they have to put my vocals together for me. The engineer was saying, Don't fret, Jon: even Freddie Mercury and the greats have to comp a vocal.

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi – vocals, guitar
Richie Sambora – guitar, vocals
Alec John Such – bass, vocals
Tico Torres – drums, percussion
David Bryan (credited as David Rashbaum) – keyboards, vocals

Additional musicians:

Hugh McDonald – bass on "Runaway"
Roy Bittan – keyboards on "Runaway"
Chuck Burgi – additional drums
Doug Katsaros – additional keyboards
Frankie LaRocka – drums on "Runaway"
Aldo Nova – additional guitar and keyboards
Tim Pierce – guitar on "Runaway"
David Grahmme – backing vocals on "Runaway"
Mick Seeley – backing vocals on "Runaway"

Tracklist:

01. Runaway
02. Roulette
03. She Don't Know Me
04. Shot Throught The Heart
05. Love Lies
06. Breakout
07. Burning For Love
08. Come Back
09. Get Ready
10. Runaway (Live) (Bonus Track)
11. Roulette (Live) (Bonus Track)
12. Breakout (Live) (Bonus Track)
13. Get Ready (Live) (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Runaway" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2020, 12:30

Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet Studio Demos (2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Size : 154 mb

Bio:

Album:

Bon Jovi Slippery When Wet Studio Demos This disc contians the polished studio demos that the Jersey Boys took with them to the studio to begin recording the epic Slippery When Wet with thier producer. All are different from the final versions and fun to listen to with decent audio quality.BON JOVI “Slippery When Wet Studio Demos“, the first takes on the songs that would rock the world in 1986. All are different from the final versions, some never were officially released.These tapes surfaced over the internet as ‘Bon Jovi Sessions From the Vault Disc #5’, but the sound quality is pretty poor. We have ‘mastered’ all tracks to get the best output possible.Slippery When Wet is the third studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi. It was released on August 18, 1986 by Mercury Records in North America and Vertigo Records internationally. The album was produced by Bruce Fairbairn. Recording sessions took place between January and July 1986 at Little Mountain Sound Studios in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, acoustic rhythm guitar on "Wanted Dead or Alive"
Richie Sambora – electric lead guitar, backing vocals, acoustic lead guitar on "Wanted Dead or Alive", talk box on "Livin' on a Prayer"
Alec John Such – bass guitar, backing vocals
Tico Torres – drums, percussion, finger cymbals on "Livin' on a Prayer"
David Bryan – keyboards, backing vocals, horns (horns credited as Lema Moon)

Studio musicians:

Tom Keenlyside – saxophone

Production:

Bruce Fairbairn – producer
Bob Rock – engineering, mixing
Tim Crich – engineering assistance
George Marino – digital remastering
Bill Levy – artwork
Mark Weiss – photography

Tracklist:

01. You Give Love a Bad Name
02. Without Love
03. Wild in the Streets
04. Wanted Dead or Alive
05. Raise Your Hands
06. Never Enough
07. Edge of a Broken Heart
08. Borderline
09. Game of the Heart
10. Let it Rock
11. Social Disease
12. Livin' on a Prayer
13. Lonely is the Night
14. Deep Cuts the Knife
15. Never Say Goodbye (Richie lead vocal)
16. I'd Die for You

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Apr 2020, 01:07

Bon Jovi - New Jersey (2CD) (Remastered Deluxe Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Size : 327 mb

Bio:

Album:

New Jersey was released on July 1, 2014 as a 2CD "Deluxe Edition", which included the original album remastered along with b-sides and previously unreleased demos from the New Jersey/Sons of Beaches sessions. The "Super Deluxe Edition" includes both discs plus a DVD containing the documentary Access All Areas: A Rock & Roll Odyssey and New Jersey: The Videos. Both titles were previously available on VHS.Both Deluxe and Super Editions will include the complete remastered original album, plus three bonus tracks, and 13 rare Sons Of Beaches demos: more than one hour of previously unreleased demos from the New Jersey recording sessions, released exclusively for this project. Super Deluxe Edition will also include an additional DVD, Access All Areas: A Rock & Roll Odyssey, of exclusive video footage from the New Jersey era.

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi: Vocals Guitar, Harmonica
Richie Sambora: Guitar, Mandolin, Vocals
Tico Torres: Drums, Percussion
Alec John Such: Bass, Vocals, Backing Vocals
David Bryan: Keyboards, Vocals, Backing Vocals
Bruce Fairbairn: Producer, Horns, Percussion
Audrey Nordwell, Scott Fairbairn: Cello
Linda Hunt, Joani Taylor, C. Larochelle: Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

CD1: ‘New Jersey’ (original album, remastered)

01: Lay Your Hands On Me
02: Bad Medicine
03: Born To Be My Baby
04: Living In Sin
05: Blood On Blood
06: Homebound Train
07: Wild Is The Wind
08: Ride Cowboy Ride
09: Stick To Your Guns
10: I’ll Be There For You
11: 99 In The Shade
12: Love For Sale
13: The Boys Are Back In Town (single B-side) (Bonus Track)
14: Love Is War (B-side from Living In Sin single) (Bonus Track)
15: Born To Be My Baby (Acoustic Version - B-side only Japan) (Bonus Track)

CD2: The ‘Sons of Beaches’ Demos (All tracks previously unreleased)

01: Homebound Train
02: Judgment Day
03: Full Moon High
04: Growin’ Up The Hard Way
05: Let’s Make It Baby
06: Love Hurts
07: Backdoor To Heaven
08: Now And Forever
09: Wild Is The Wind
10: Stick To Your Guns
11: House Of Fire
12: Does Anybody Really Fall In Love Anymore?
13: Diamond Ring

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Apr 2020, 01:09

Bon Jovi - The Best Of Bon Jovi Live In NY (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi: Vocals Guitar, Harmonica
Richie Sambora: Guitar, Mandolin, Vocals
Tico Torres: Drums, Percussion
Alec John Such: Bass, Vocals, Backing Vocals
David Bryan: Keyboards, Vocals, Backing Vocals
Bruce Fairbairn: Producer, Horns, Percussion
Audrey Nordwell, Scott Fairbairn: Cello
Linda Hunt, Joani Taylor, C. Larochelle: Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Livin' On A Prayer - Live (2:47)
02. I Die For You - Live (4:26)
03. Bed Of Roses - Live (4:38)
04. Always - Live (3:35)
05. Wanted Dead Or Alive - Live (3:31)
06. You Give Love A Bad Name - Live (3:50)
07. I'il Sleep When I'm Dead - Live (6:22)
08. Something For The Pain - Live (3:50)
09. Someday I'il Be Saturday Night - Live (5:37)
10. I'il Be There For You - Live (5:32)
11. Born To Be My Baby - Live (4:24)
12. Good Guys Don't Always Wear White - Live (4:24)
13. Wild In The Streets - Live (3:56)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Apr 2020, 01:10

Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory (1990) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered 2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1990 (Japan Remastered 2013)
Style : Hard Rock , Melodic Rock
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

John Francis Bongiovi, Jr. (born March 2, 1962), known as Jon Bon Jovi, is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, philanthropist, and actor, best known as the founder and frontman of rock band Bon Jovi, which was formed in 1983.During his career, he has released two solo albums and twelve studio albums with his band, which to date have sold over 130 million albums worldwide making them one of the world's best-selling music artists. In addition to his music career, Jon Bon Jovi started an acting career in the 1990s, starring roles in several movies include Moonlight and Valentino and U-571 and also made appearances on TV series including Sex and the City and Ally McBeal.As a songwriter, Jon Bon Jovi was inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009.In 2012, Jon Bon Jovi ranked number fifty on the list of Billboard magazine's "Power 100", a ranking of "The Most Powerful and Influential People In The Music Business".In 1996, People magazine named him as one of the "50 Most Beautiful People In The World". In 2000, the same magazine named him as the "Sexiest Rock Star" and he was also placed at number thirteen on VH1's "100 Sexiest Artists ".In addition, Jon Bon Jovi was the one of the founders and majority owners of the Arena Football League team Philadelphia Soul. He is the founder of The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation which was founded in 2006 and exists to combat issues that force families and individuals into economic despair. He also campaigned for Al Gore in the 2000 Presidential election, John Kerry in the 2004 Presidential election, and Barack Obama in the 2008 Presidential election. In 2010, President Barack Obama named Jon Bon Jovi to the White House Council for Community Solutions. He was also awarded an honorary Doctorate of Humanities from Monmouth University in 2001.

Album:

Blaze of Glory is Jon Bon Jovi's first solo album, released in 1990. It includes songs from and inspired by the movie Young Guns II. Emilio Estevez asked for Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive" as the theme song for his upcoming Billy the Kid sequel, but Jon Bon Jovi ended up composing an all new theme song for the film's soundtrack instead. The album featured guests such as Elton John, Little Richard, and Jeff Beck. Blaze of Glory was awarded a Golden Globe. It also received Academy Award and Grammy nominations.The album mainly focuses on the theme of redemption and whether an individual's past wrongs will catch up with them. Another theme on the album is about making a stand and making yourself heard in the world. Jon Bon Jovi said on the 100,000,000 Bon Jovi Fans Can't Be Wrong DVD that he originally thought the album's aggression and themes dealt with Billy the Kid and Pat Garrett from Young Guns II but has come to realize that they reflect the bad place he was in at the time. The album more or less transitioned Jon's songwriting from mostly girls and having a good time to other subject matters, which would lead in to him and his band's further maturing in songwriting with 1992's Keep the Faith.Emilio Estevez originally approached Bon Jovi to ask him for permission to include the song "Wanted Dead Or Alive" on the soundtrack.Bon Jovi did not feel the songs lyrics were appropriate; however, he was inspired by the project and resolved to write a new song for the film that would be more in keeping with the period and setting. He quickly wrote the song "Blaze of Glory", and performed it on acoustic guitar in the New Mexico desert for Estevez and John Fusco. This was the first time that "Blaze of Glory" was heard. Fusco called his co-producers into the trailer to listen, and it was named the theme song for Young Guns II on the spot. In an interview for UNCUT magazine, Kiefer Sutherland said, "When Jon (Bon Jovi) joined the team for Young Guns 2, we were all eating hamburgers in a diner and Jon was scribbling on this napkin for, say, six minutes. He declared he'd written 'Blaze of Glory', which of course then went through the roof in the States. He later gave Emilio Estevez the napkin. We were munching burgers while he wrote a No. 1 song... Made us feel stupid."Music videos were made for the first two singles, "Blaze of Glory" and "Miracle", and also the fourth (promo) single "Dyin' Ain't Much of a Livin", but not for the third single "Never Say Die".Bon Jovi's lyrics from the song "Santa Fe" are quoted in the 1998 book, About a Boy, although the author, Nick Hornby, would have been light-heartedly referring to John Donne's "No Man is an Island". The song is also quoted in the film High Fidelity.The album peaked at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 and No. 2 on the UK Albums Chart.The title track "Blaze of Glory" was released as the first single and hit No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 and the Mainstream rock charts. "Miracle" was released as the second single and charted at #12 on the Billboard Hot 100 and #20 on the Mainstream rock charts and the third single "Never Say Die" charted in Australia, Canada and Poland but not the US. "Dyin Ain't Much of a Livin" was released as the fourth (promo) single and didn't chart.In 1998, a country duet version of Bang A Drum was released with country singer Chris LeDoux, the track was released as a single with a music video and reached number 68 on the US Hot Country Songs chart.

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi – Lead and Backing Vocals, Guitars, Harmonica, Piano, Producer
Jeff Beck – Guitar
Robbin Crosby – Guitar
Aldo Nova – Guitars, Keyboards, Piano, Tambourine
Bob Glaub, Randy Jackson – Bass
Kenny Aronoff – Drums, Percussion
Elton John – Piano, Backing Vocals
Benmont Tench – Organ, Piano
Danny Kortchmar – Guitar, Producer
Waddy Wachtel - Guitar, Slide Guitar
Myrna Matthews – Backing Vocals
Julia Waters – Vocals, Backing Vocals
Maxine Waters – Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Billy Get Your Guns
02. Miracle
03. Blaze Of Glory
04. Blood Money
05. Santa Fe
06. Justice In The Barrel
07. Never Say Die
08. You Really Got Me Now
09. Bang A Drum
10. Dyin' Ain't Much Of A Livin'
11. Guano City

+ Video "Miracle" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Apr 2020, 01:12

Bon Jovi - Burning Bridges (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

We will have a real rockin' BON JOVI new album when next August 21 the band release 'Burning Bridges'. The CD features songs composed several years ago (some from the Slippery When Wet era) but never included into any official album.Two tracks are already available as advanced singles; "Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning" and "We Don't Run".From the brown-bag artwork, the album suggests this is some sort of stopgap collection, and indeed it's been called a project “for fans” that’s arriving while the group remains at work on a new recording for full-scale release in 2016."We Don't Run" has the hard rocking spirit of second half '80s Bon Jovi, anthemic and with Jon delivering a gritty vocal performance, something we all miss since many years."Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning" is more melodic rock, mid-tempo oriented in the vein of the band's early '90s sound."We Don't Run” was co-written by Jon Bon Jovi and long-time collaborator John Shanks, who also contributed with a meaty production and a shredding guitar solo. The new album 'Burning Bridges' takes its name from this song chorus, whose lyrics read in part “Not afraid of burning bridges/ ‘Cause I know they’re gonna light my way / Like a phoenix from the ashes / Welcome to the future, it’s a new day.”'Burning Bridges' marks the first full-length recording the band will release since the departure of co-founding guitarist Richie Sambora. Richie said he left in order to push himself creatively.Jon Bon Jovi turned to Philip Eric Xenidis (whose stage name is Phil X) to fill in during the latter part of Sambora’s tenure. The lineup of the band now is rounded out by fellow co-founders David Bryan and Tico Torres, as well as bassist Hugh McDonald, who has been with Bon Jovi since the early ’90s."We Don't Run" and "Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning" deliver the Bon Jovi we all love.I'm sure 'Burning Bridges' will surprise us all with really good old-school rocking material that made the band famous.

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi - lead vocals, rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar
David Bryan - keyboards, piano, backing vocals
Tico Torres - drums, percussion
Hugh McDonald - bass, backing vocals
Phil X - lead guitar, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. A Teardrop To The Sea
02. We Don't Run
03. Saturday Night Gave Me Sunday Morning
04. We All Fall Down
05. Blind Love
06. Who Would You Die For
07. Fingerprints
08. Life Is Beautiful
09. I'm Your Man
10. Burning Bridges
11. Take Back The Night (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 25 Apr 2020, 01:16

Bon Jovi - This House Is Not For Sale (Saturn Deluxe Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016 (Deluxe Edition)
Size : 221 mb

Bio:

Album:

This House Is Not for Sale is the upcoming thirteenth studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi. The album is set to be released on October 21, 2016 by Island Records. It is their first studio album without former guitarist Richie Sambora and the first album to feature the band's new guitarist Phil X. It is also the first album where bassist Hugh McDonald is an official member after being an unofficial member since 1994.On November 18, 2014, in an interview with Pierre Robert from WMMR-FM, radio Jon Bon Jovi said he had started working on new songs for Bon Jovi's upcoming album. Jon explained: "I’m just starting, but I’ve got a few [songs]. And ’15 will be about recording and [in] ’16 I’ll put something out." He also confirmed that guitarist Richie Sambora left the band. He also said that the doors are wide open for him if he wants to return to the band, but he thinks that's impossible. Jon said: "I’d be hard-pressed to [allow him to return], so would David, so would Tico. It’d be a lot for us [to allow him back]. After a year and a half and you miss 80 shows … I don’t think that’s possible.”In the February 2015 issue of the People Magazine Jon said that around 12 songs were written and that the inspiration to write the songs came out of reading the newspapers.In April 2015 Jon signed a management deal with Irving Azoff, who will represent Bon Jovi in all areas.On August 21, 2015 Bon Jovi released the album Burning Bridges; an album recorded especially for the fans and also to accompany the Bon Jovi Live! Asian concert tour. It includes songs that were never finished, songs that were finished but never released, and a couple of new songs. Jon said about the album: “It’s sort of a hint as to where we’re going musically”.With this album, the band also concluded their 32-year relationship with Mercury Records and its parent label Universal Music Group. The reasons for leaving the label are described in the last song on the album Burning Bridges. Jon said: "This hits it right in the head and tells you what happened. Listen to the lyrics because it explains exactly what happened. And that's that."On September 30, 2015., In an interview for a star2.com, Jon confirmed that album is going to be called This House Is Not for Sale describing the album as a "really going back to the beginning". Describing the album, he also said: "“This record is about our integrity. Integrity matters and we’re at a stage of our career where we don’t have anything left to prove. Some songs have a little more of the ‘chip on my shoulder’ sound which is OK for us to have right now."Lyrics on the album talk about difficulties Jon came across over 2014-2015. Jon explained: "A lot happened. Richie's sudden departure, my trying to buy the [Buffalo] Bills and now this with the label. I have a lot of material to write about. Believe me, the new record is good. It's pointed. It is something we are going to be very proud of in the spring when we put it out."In March 2016, during a solo concert in Nashville, Jon confirmed that album is finished and that it's being mixed. He also confirmed that the album will be released in fall of 2016, and that the band will go on tour around February of 2017. Regarding the upcoming tour, Jon said: "Don't hold me to it. I don't want to read it on the Internet: 'Jon said February'. I think it just depends on everybody's health and well-being at that time". During the concert, he also confirmed that the band has returned to its longtime label Mercury Records saying that they "sobered up".On May 25, 2016, Bon Jovi announced via social media and their website that the album was finished. Billboard reported that Bon Jovi had re-signed with Universal Music, with the album being released on Island Records.The title-track and its official music video were released on August 12, 2016. It was also announced that the album will be released on October 21, 2016.This album is also the first which features Hugh McDonald and Phil X becoming official members.The album artwork features a black and white image by photographer Jerry Uelsmann and depicts a "proud, historic house anchored by deep roots". Jon Bon Jovi became inspired by the image when he saw it several years prior to the recording of the album. According to Jovi, it was the inspiration for the album's lead single, "This House Is Not for Sale" and said of the image: "That picture told our story…now it’s our album cover".

Singles:

"This House Is Not for Sale" was released as the album's lead single on August 12, 2016.On September 19, 2016 Bon Jovi revealed that they will film a music video for "New Year's Day"."Knockout" was released as the first promotional single from the album on September 9, 2016. On September 23, 2016, "Labor of Love" was released as the second promotional single.

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, acoustic guitar
David Bryan – keyboards, piano, pedal steel guitar, backing vocals
Hugh McDonald – bass, backing vocals
Phil X – lead guitar, talkbox, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. This House Is Not For Sale
02. Living With The Ghost
03. Knockout
04. Labor Of Love
05. Born Again Tomorrow
06. Roller Coaster
07. New Year’s Day
08. The Devil’s In The Temple
09. Scars On This Guitar
10. God Bless This Mess
11. Reunion
12. Come On Up To Our House
13. Real Love (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
14. All Hail The King (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
15. We Don't Run (Deluxe Edition Bonus Track)
16. I Will Drive You Home (Target Bonus Track)
17. Goodnight New York (Target Bonus Track)
18. Touch of Grey (Bonus Track) (4:07)

+ Video "This House Is Not For Sale" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 18:28

Bon Jovi - Knockout + This House Is Not For Sale (Single) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 88 mb

Bio:

Album:

This House Is Not for Sale is the upcoming thirteenth studio album by American rock band Bon Jovi. The album is set to be released on October 21, 2016 by Island Records. It is their first studio album without former guitarist Richie Sambora and the first album to feature the band's new guitarist Phil X. It is also the first album where bassist Hugh McDonald is an official member after being an unofficial member since 1994.On November 18, 2014, in an interview with Pierre Robert from WMMR-FM, radio Jon Bon Jovi said he had started working on new songs for Bon Jovi's upcoming album. Jon explained: "I’m just starting, but I’ve got a few [songs]. And ’15 will be about recording and [in] ’16 I’ll put something out." He also confirmed that guitarist Richie Sambora left the band. He also said that the doors are wide open for him if he wants to return to the band, but he thinks that's impossible. Jon said: "I’d be hard-pressed to [allow him to return], so would David, so would Tico. It’d be a lot for us [to allow him back]. After a year and a half and you miss 80 shows … I don’t think that’s possible.”In the February 2015 issue of the People Magazine Jon said that around 12 songs were written and that the inspiration to write the songs came out of reading the newspapers.In April 2015 Jon signed a management deal with Irving Azoff, who will represent Bon Jovi in all areas.On August 21, 2015 Bon Jovi released the album Burning Bridges; an album recorded especially for the fans and also to accompany the Bon Jovi Live! Asian concert tour. It includes songs that were never finished, songs that were finished but never released, and a couple of new songs. Jon said about the album: “It’s sort of a hint as to where we’re going musically”.With this album, the band also concluded their 32-year relationship with Mercury Records and its parent label Universal Music Group. The reasons for leaving the label are described in the last song on the album Burning Bridges. Jon said: "This hits it right in the head and tells you what happened. Listen to the lyrics because it explains exactly what happened. And that's that."On September 30, 2015., In an interview for a star2.com, Jon confirmed that album is going to be called This House Is Not for Sale describing the album as a "really going back to the beginning". Describing the album, he also said: "“This record is about our integrity. Integrity matters and we’re at a stage of our career where we don’t have anything left to prove. Some songs have a little more of the ‘chip on my shoulder’ sound which is OK for us to have right now."Lyrics on the album talk about difficulties Jon came across over 2014-2015. Jon explained: "A lot happened. Richie's sudden departure, my trying to buy the [Buffalo] Bills and now this with the label. I have a lot of material to write about. Believe me, the new record is good. It's pointed. It is something we are going to be very proud of in the spring when we put it out."In March 2016, during a solo concert in Nashville, Jon confirmed that album is finished and that it's being mixed. He also confirmed that the album will be released in fall of 2016, and that the band will go on tour around February of 2017. Regarding the upcoming tour, Jon said: "Don't hold me to it. I don't want to read it on the Internet: 'Jon said February'. I think it just depends on everybody's health and well-being at that time". During the concert, he also confirmed that the band has returned to its longtime label Mercury Records saying that they "sobered up".On May 25, 2016, Bon Jovi announced via social media and their website that the album was finished. Billboard reported that Bon Jovi had re-signed with Universal Music, with the album being released on Island Records.The title-track and its official music video were released on August 12, 2016. It was also announced that the album will be released on October 21, 2016.This album is also the first which features Hugh McDonald and Phil X becoming official members.The album artwork features a black and white image by photographer Jerry Uelsmann and depicts a "proud, historic house anchored by deep roots". Jon Bon Jovi became inspired by the image when he saw it several years prior to the recording of the album. According to Jovi, it was the inspiration for the album's lead single, "This House Is Not for Sale" and said of the image: "That picture told our story…now it’s our album cover".

Singles:

"This House Is Not for Sale" was released as the album's lead single on August 12, 2016.On September 19, 2016 Bon Jovi revealed that they will film a music video for "New Year's Day"."Knockout" was released as the first promotional single from the album on September 9, 2016. On September 23, 2016, "Labor of Love" was released as the second promotional single.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. Knockout
02. This House Is Not For Sale

+ Video "This House Is Not For Sale" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 18:29

Bon Jovi - Rockin' In Cleveland 1984 (HD Remastered Edition 2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Size : 105 mb

Bio:

Album:

The unmistakable presence of Bon Jovi in the 21st Century affords the band the kind of success and respect that very few acts ever achieve. But roll back the years to Jovi's earliest incarnation in the early 1980s, when the guys were just beginning the journey upon which they have remained ever since, and their universal recognition was not quite what it is today. That said, Bon Jovi most certainly were, in 1984, the most promising new rock band around and one that those in the know were already tipping for the top. Captured in FM stereo sound on this LP is one of Bon Jovi's very earliest shows, played on 17th March 1984 at Cleveland's renowned Agora Ballroom as part of the tour undertaken to support their debut, self titled album - released just two months earlier. With the whole show presented and broadcast across the airwaves by WMMS FM, this event remains more than just a distant memory of a talented rock band on the cusp of success, it is also now available here to enjoy again and for fans to relish, while comparing Jovi then with Jovi now a very different group, albeit one whose sound retains many elements of familiarity.

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Richie Sambora – lead guitar, backing vocals
Alec John Such – bass, backing vocals
David Bryan – keyboards, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Intro / Breakout
02. Come Back
03. Roulette
04. Radio Chat
05. She Don't Know Me
06. Shot Through the Heart
07. Love Lies
08. Radio Chat 2
09. Guitar Solo / Get Ready
10. Runaway
11. Encore: Runaway / Take You Higher

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 18:30

Bon Jovi - Hollywood Dreams (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018

Bio:

Album:

Just re-released as JON BON JOVI "Hollywood Dreams", this is the compilation of previously unreleased songs recorded by Jon Bon Jovi (then known by his given name of John Bongiovi) at the early '80s, when he worked at The Power Station recording studio in NY.The album has been reissued several times (with different packaging) due his worldwide success with Bon Jovi (the band). It was originally released by Tony Bongiovi, Jon's cousin and producer of the recordings.All are 'professional demos' recorded with a real band, and showcasing a 20-year Jon Bon Jovi hungry for glory.Overall, these recordings show what Jon got in mind and ended being Bon Jovi, the multi-platinum band.Tracks like 'Stringin' A Line', 'Don't Leave Me Tonight', 'More Than We Bargained', or 'Hollywood Dreams' are perfect examples of what Bon Jovi would do later, here just more rock/pop oriented at places, always melodic and with a New Jersey (the album) feel.There was 'Hollywood Dreams' in Jon's mind at the time, and indeed materialized few years after these recordings.

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi - vocals, guitars, piano, percussion
Bill Frank - lead guitar
Jim McGrath, Charlie Mills - drums
David Raschbaum - background vocals, keyboards, piano
Mick Seeley - bass, background vocals
Rick Cyr - saxophone, organ

Tracklist:

01. Who Said It Would Last Forever
02. Open Your Heart
03. Stringin’ A Line
04. Don’t Leave Me Tonight
05. More Than We Bargained For
06. For You
07. Hollywood Dreams
08. All Talk, No Action
09. Don’t Keep Me Wondering
10. Head Over Heels
11. No One Does It Like You
12. What You Want
13. Don’t You Believe Him
14. Talkin’ In Your Sleep

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 18:31

Bon Jovi - 2020 (Japan Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

here’s the Japanese Limited Edition on SHM-CD of BON JOVI‘s new album ”2020”, including bonus tracks and a superior sound quality – if you don’t believe it, better check out this.This is not your momma’s Bon Jovi. Tommy and Gina aren’t wild in the streets anymore. It’s 2020, and these days, no one’s having a nice day as a virus kills hundreds of thousands of citizens, and millions remain out of work.Bon Jovi, the Jersey Boys who have always radiated a sunny, we-got-this optimism, have a new album named after the dismal year in which we all find ourselves. And despite kicking off with a song insisting that life is “Limitless,” there’s evidence aplenty on successive tracks that things feel pretty darn limited right now.These songs are not meant to be shouted out as one under the stars in a New Jersey football stadium on a hot summer night.They chronicle pain, loss, fear and death from the coronavirus, police killings and mass shootings. They’re about the struggles of first responders and hospital workers, military members grappling with post-traumatic stress disorder and how the media covers one mass shooting and quickly moves on to the next “before we can even grieve.”“American Reckoning” deals with the death of George Floyd in police custody, and “Do What You Can” is about surviving the coronavirus pandemic a day at a time.To his credit, Jon Bon Jovi gets that releasing an album of “let’s go to the shore and party” songs would be utterly tone-deaf in a year when there are so many literal life and death issues playing out.His answer: Love, love and more love. “Bad Medicine” has given way to “Beautiful Drug,” a song about how love is the cure that, in the absence of a vaccine, we need more now than ever.Musically, the band has recovered some nerve, and that’s a good thing. It’s finely produced and executed, Jon still can sing and there’s strong songs. The best thing they’ve done in years.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. Beautiful Drug
02. Unbroken
03. Limitless
04. Luv Can
05. Brothers In Arms
06. Story Of Love
07. Lower The Flag
08. Let It Rain
09. Shine
10. Blood In The Water
11. Shine (Japan Bonus Track)
12. Luv Can (Japan Bonus Track)
13. Do What You Can (feat. Jennifer Nettles) (DVD Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 18:32

Bon Jovi - 2020 (Japan SHM-CD Limited Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan SHM-CD Limited Edition)

Bio:

Album:

here’s the Japanese Limited Edition on SHM-CD of BON JOVI‘s new album ”2020”, including bonus tracks and a superior sound quality – if you don’t believe it, better check out this.This is not your momma’s Bon Jovi. Tommy and Gina aren’t wild in the streets anymore. It’s 2020, and these days, no one’s having a nice day as a virus kills hundreds of thousands of citizens, and millions remain out of work.Bon Jovi, the Jersey Boys who have always radiated a sunny, we-got-this optimism, have a new album named after the dismal year in which we all find ourselves. And despite kicking off with a song insisting that life is “Limitless,” there’s evidence aplenty on successive tracks that things feel pretty darn limited right now.These songs are not meant to be shouted out as one under the stars in a New Jersey football stadium on a hot summer night.They chronicle pain, loss, fear and death from the coronavirus, police killings and mass shootings. They’re about the struggles of first responders and hospital workers, military members grappling with post-traumatic stress disorder and how the media covers one mass shooting and quickly moves on to the next “before we can even grieve.”“American Reckoning” deals with the death of George Floyd in police custody, and “Do What You Can” is about surviving the coronavirus pandemic a day at a time.To his credit, Jon Bon Jovi gets that releasing an album of “let’s go to the shore and party” songs would be utterly tone-deaf in a year when there are so many literal life and death issues playing out.His answer: Love, love and more love. “Bad Medicine” has given way to “Beautiful Drug,” a song about how love is the cure that, in the absence of a vaccine, we need more now than ever.Musically, the band has recovered some nerve, and that’s a good thing. It’s finely produced and executed, Jon still can sing and there’s strong songs. The best thing they’ve done in years.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. Beautiful Drug
02. Unbroken
03. Limitless
04. Luv Can
05. Brothers In Arms
06. Story Of Love
07. Lower The Flag
08. Let It Rain
09. Shine
10. Blood In The Water
11. Shine (Japan Bonus Track)
12. Luv Can (Japan Bonus Track)
13. Do What You Can (feat. Jennifer Nettles) (DVD Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 18:32

Jon Bon Jovi - A Jon Bon Jovi Christmas (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Hard Rock , Melodic Rock
Size : 45 mb

Bio:

John Francis Bongiovi, Jr. (born March 2, 1962), known as Jon Bon Jovi, is an American singer-songwriter, record producer, philanthropist, and actor, best known as the founder and frontman of rock band Bon Jovi, which was formed in 1983.During his career, he has released two solo albums and twelve studio albums with his band, which to date have sold over 130 million albums worldwide making them one of the world's best-selling music artists. In addition to his music career, Jon Bon Jovi started an acting career in the 1990s, starring roles in several movies include Moonlight and Valentino and U-571 and also made appearances on TV series including Sex and the City and Ally McBeal.As a songwriter, Jon Bon Jovi was inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009.In 2012, Jon Bon Jovi ranked number fifty on the list of Billboard magazine's "Power 100", a ranking of "The Most Powerful and Influential People In The Music Business".In 1996, People magazine named him as one of the "50 Most Beautiful People In The World". In 2000, the same magazine named him as the "Sexiest Rock Star" and he was also placed at number thirteen on VH1's "100 Sexiest Artists ".In addition, Jon Bon Jovi was the one of the founders and majority owners of the Arena Football League team Philadelphia Soul. He is the founder of The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation which was founded in 2006 and exists to combat issues that force families and individuals into economic despair. He also campaigned for Al Gore in the 2000 Presidential election, John Kerry in the 2004 Presidential election, and Barack Obama in the 2008 Presidential election. In 2010, President Barack Obama named Jon Bon Jovi to the White House Council for Community Solutions. He was also awarded an honorary Doctorate of Humanities from Monmouth University in 2001.

Album:

Bon Jovi has never released an official holiday album, but frontman JON BON JOVI is gifting fans this year with not one, not two, but three holiday songs for them to enjoy, an EP titled “A Jon Bon Jovi Christmas“.The songs are covers of Tom Petty’s “Christmas All Over Again,” The Pogues’ “Fairytale of New York” and “If I Get Home on Christmas Day,” which was recorded by Elvis Presley on the 1971 album ‘Elvis Sings the Wonderful World of Christmas.’ and additionally, we have 2 Christmas songs recorded live by Jon Bon Jovi solo some time ago.“A Jon Bon Jovi Christmas” was recorded this Fall to cap off the 2020 holiday season.Petty’s “Christmas All Over Again” is a 1992 song that appeared on the soundtrack for “Home Alone 2: Lost In New York”, now done by Jon with a festive feeling.The Pogues’ song, which is a duet with late singer Kirsty MacColl, came out in 1987. In his new solo version, Jon Bon Jovi has gotten around that by rewriting the lyrics.

Line Up:

Jon Bon Jovi – Lead and Backing Vocals, Guitars, Harmonica, Piano, Producer

Tracklist:

01. Christmas All Over Again
02. If I Get Home On Christmas Day
03. Fairytale Of New York
04. Please Come Home For Christmas (Live) (Bonus Track)
05. Christmas Baby, Please Come Home (Live) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2022, 18:36

Bon Jovi - On A Night Like This (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Size : 100 mb

Bio:

Album:

Some days ago BON JOVI made a stream of a live-into-the-studio show titled “On A Night Like This“. This event captured the first and only time the band performed the new album ‘2020’ live this year.We have in exclusive the complete audio recording of “On A Night Like This”, not to be released into any format.Featuring frontman Jon Bon Jovi, drummer Tico Torres, guitarist Phil X and bassist Hugh McDonald plus touring members John Shanks on guitar, Everett Bradley (percussion), and Greg Mayo (keyboards) the band added some new arrangements to the songs for this special performance.

Line Up:

Phil X – guitar, backing vocals
Hugh McDonald – bass
Tico Torres – drums
John Shanks – guitar
Everett Bradley – percussion
Greg Mayo – keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Do What You Can
02. Lower the Flag
03. Let It Rain
04. Story of Love
05. American Reckoning
06. Blood in the Water
07. Brothers in Arms
08. Unbroken
09. Beautiful Drug
10. Limitless

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Jan 2024, 08:51

Bon Jovi - Bon Jovi (1984) (Deluxe Edition 2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1984 (Deluxe Edition 2024)
Size : 193 mb

Bio:

Album:

Bon Jovi are commemorating the 40th anniversary of their self-titled debut with the digital release of BON JOVI DELUXE EDITION.The GRAMMY Award-winning Rock & Roll Hall of Famers have announced the release of an exclusive limited-edition ruby colour vinyl LP on 24th March and a limited edition cassette on 5th April 2024.BON JOVI DELUXE EDITION consists of the remastered original album in addition to a total of nine bonus tracks, including unreleased studio recordings and four rare live cuts.The album was co-produced by Jon Bon Jovi, alongside longtime sound engineer Obie O’Brien who also mixed the bonus material.This expanded version showcases the evolution of Runaway—from Jon’s original cassette writing demo, the band’s early run-through and a full alternate take, to an extended version of the band’s first hit with a ripping second guitar lead. It also features an early incarnation of Come Back where Jon sings his idea for a guitar solo.The live tracks were recorded during the group’s 1985 shows in Tokyo, which were first available on the CD release Bon Jovi: Special Edition in 2010. The live tracks have been newly mixed for BON JOVI DELUXE EDITION and will be available on DSPs for the first time.Remastered from the original tapes, the limited-edition ruby colour vinyl of the band’s original 9-track LP boasts an alternate cover design, high-end tip-on jacket, and an exclusive lithograph of an early Ross Halfin photo session.Finally, the limited-edition cassette features all of the original album tracks with an enhanced design that now includes lyrics and the original band photo from the LP’s inner sleeve, elements missing from the original U.S. cassette release.Exactly forty years ago, BON JOVI released on January 24, 1984, introducing the band to the masses, and kickstarting their storied career. The record went double-platinum and housed such classics as She Don’t Know Me and Runaway. A signature hit, the latter has amassed nearly half-a-billion streams and counting.A Mercury Records release; ℗ 2024 UMG Recordings, Inc.

Line Up:

David Bryan (credited as David Rashbaum) – keyboards, vocals

Additional musicians:

Hugh McDonald – bass on "Runaway"
Roy Bittan – keyboards on "Runaway"
Chuck Burgi – additional drums
Doug Katsaros – additional keyboards
Frankie LaRocka – drums on "Runaway"
Aldo Nova – additional guitar and keyboards
Tim Pierce – guitar on "Runaway"
David Grahmme – backing vocals on "Runaway"
Mick Seeley – backing vocals on "Runaway"

Tracklist:

01. Runaway (03:50)
02. Roulette (04:41)
03. She Don't Know Me (04:02)
04. Shot Through The Heart (04:25)
05. Love Lies (04:09)
06. Breakout (05:23)
07. Burning For Love (03:53)
08. Come Back (03:58)
09. Get Ready (04:08)
10. Runaway (Cassette Writing Demo) (02:14) (Bonus Track)
11. Runaway (Pre-production Studio Demo) (04:08) (Bonus Track)
12. Runaway (Alternate Version) (04:18) (Bonus Track)
13. Runaway (Extended Version / 2024 Mix) (04:42) (Bonus Track)
14. Come Back (Reference Vocal Version) (04:15) (Bonus Track)
15. Roulette (Live In Tokyo, 1985 - Obie O'Brien Mix) (05:38) (Bonus Track)
16. Breakout (Live In Tokyo, 1985 - Obie O'Brien Mix) (07:06) (Bonus Track)
17. Runaway (Live In Tokyo, 1985 - Obie O'Brien Mix) (05:17) (Bonus Track)
18. Get Ready (Live In Tokyo, 1985 - Obie O'Brien Mix) (07:03) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Feb 2024, 07:06

Bon Jovi - Tokyo Road - Best Of Bon Jovi (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2001)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2001 (Japan Edition)
Size : 236 mb

Bio:

Album:

With BON JOVI’s return and their 2000’s ‘Crush’ album, the band was literally crushing it. The CD was selling great and their worldwide tour was a smash hit selling out and reaching over 1 million people around the globe. In May of 2001, they released a live album with a collection of live songs from throughout the years to help capitalize on the new found success again.But before that, BON JOVI released a Greatest Hits package on March 28, 2001. The album was called ‘Tokyo Road: Best of Bon Jovi’ and it was released exclusively in Japan. The album features a remixed version of “One Wild Night” originally released on the Crush album; the new version ‘One Wild Night 2001’ was released as a single (co-produced by Desmond Child) as well.“Tokyo Road: Best of Bon Jovi” also included the song ‘Tokyo Road’, a hit in Japan. And while there’s all hits you can find elsewhere, the compilation includes ‘inside tracks’ that were more popular in Japan than in America / Europe.This initial, first release of “Tokyo Road: Best of Bon Jovi” (OBI says ‘Export Prohibited’) includes an extra disc, a 3” CD featuring rare live versions – the track ‘Tokyo Road Live’, and live takes from Jon Bon Jovi Solo Tour, and Richie Sambora Solo Tour.On the ‘Crush’ album, ‘One Wild Night’ originally had a cartoon tune opening, but that was removed and the song just starts with some weird sounding guitar licks from Sambora. The song is anthem and if you had heard this live your hands would be high in the airing, pumping along with the beat. The song is throwback to the early rock legends of the 60’s. They really changed up the sound and tone with this one all thought the heart of the song is still there.Up next is the first single off the ‘New Jersey’ album which was ‘Bad Medicine’. The song was released on September 3, 1988 and went all the way to #1 and was the band’s third #1 single. The title and chorus for “Bad Medicine” came to Richie Sambora when the band was filming a commercial in Japan and Jon Bon Jovi said to hold on to that thought and they would do something with it and after many re-writes with the help of Desmond Child, “Bad Medicine” was complete.Then sit back and hold on for one of the band’s biggest songs ever and it was from the ‘Slippery When Wet’ album. It opens with a wicked bass line, finger cymbals and a talk-box. But that wasn’t all that was great about it, it is the story of Tommy & Gina in “Livin’ on a Prayer” that makes this such a great song. The song is loosely based on Desmond and his girl-friend as she worked in a Diner, but he was a taxi driver and not working at the docks. It was that Blue Collar feel to the song that made it resonate with so many people.It was a time when Bon Jovi actually wrote songs that told a story that connected with people and not try to write just to make a hit. The funny thing about this one is that Jon didn’t like it, but Richie was able to convince Jon that this was a hit and it should be on the album. Thankfully for the band, it was as it went to #1 as well. Hugh McDonald who is currently the bass player for Bon Jovi in 2023, was the bass player on this song back in 1986.“You Give Love a Bad Name” was originally written for Bonnie Tyler and called “If You Were a Woman (and I Was a Man)”, but the song did nothing so Desmond Child re-wrote it for Bon Jovi and the rest is history. The song went to #1 and the beginning of the rise to super stardom had begun. The song checks all the boxes, big chorus, epic guitar solo, killer bass line, pounding drum fills and pure intensity. It will have you singing along instantly as the song feels familiar and exciting. You can’t get it out of your head.“Keep the Faith”, from the album of the same name, opens with a killer bass line then Tico’s drum beat settles in driving the groove. The song is uplifting and almost happy without being cheesy. It drives forward like a marching army and I think actually outdoes the opening track for inspiration. The guitar solo on this one outdoes the opener as well and sees Richie slay with those fingers. The funky groove, the aggressive vocals from Jon gives us a solid rocker.The ‘Crush’ album opens with the first single “It’s My Life” and the song is huge. It is a pure rock anthem with hooks for days, great guitar riffs and Richie on the Talk Box. Hell, they even name check Tommy and Gina from “Livin’ On A Prayer”. The song went to #33 on the Top 40 charts and no one expected Bon Jovi to explode back on the scene. Even MTV played their video over and over again. It introduced Bon Jovi to an entirely new generation and took and 80s band and brought them in to the 21st Century all thanks to Luke Ebbin and Max Martin who co-wrote the track with Jon and Richie. The song was exciting and really made me run out and buy this album. Whatever they were going for, it worked.Up next is “Blood On Blood” from ‘New Jersey’ and thought the song was never released as a single it was very popular in Japan. The song was based on the movie “Stand By Me”. Jon was so inspired by that movie, he got with Richie Sambora and Desmond Child and they crafted this gem. The story is about three childhood friends, though not related, they were like brothers to each other.“Something for the Pain” is up next from the ‘These Days’ album and it is more like classic Bon Jovi. There is an Eastern influence to the guitar sound at the opening, but Richie’s guitar turns more bluesy. Another little more serious song lyrically wrapped in a more upbeat song that makes it feel happier. The single reached #2 in the U.K. proving more that at the time they were bigger overseas than in the States.“Born to be My Baby” was the second single off New Jersey and did pretty dang great going all the way to #3 on the Billboard Top 100. It was another track written by Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora and of course, Desmond Child. There is no denying his impact with the band. The theme on the song is very familiar to you as Bon Jovi have used it before on “Living on a Prayer”. A keyboard heavy track and a bunch of na-na-na’s in the opening. It is an upbeat rocker that was really written as an acoustic track but Bruce Fairbairn talked them in to making it more of a rocker. It did go to #3, but Jon thinks it would’ve gone to #1 as an acoustic song. He might not be wrong. It does have a great Richie Sambora solo as he did so many great ones during this time. Jon sings with so much emotion and you could really feel the lyrics as a result. The song is classic sounding Bon Jovi.“Tokyo Road” from ‘7800 Farenheit’ is up next and the song that inspired the title which is appropriate since this a Japanese only release. This is the song I latched on to first from this album as it instantly grabbed hold of me with the Japanese stylings of the music box sound and the Japanese girl singing… I was like what is going on! Then the song detonates in to a wall of sound. There are great riffs and little talk box and a whole lot of rocking good times. That riff right before the chorus was huge and when you heard it you were ready to singalong.‘These Days’ album opens with one of the heavier songs on the album, ‘Hey God’, and in the same epic way they open all their albums. The song was inspired by Jon looking out a window at 57 St. & Broadway and seeing a guy in an expensive suit standing next to a guy sleeping on the street. Richie was inspired by the song while looking out of his limo and seeing a homeless guy sleeping in a cardboard box. Who knows which is right or they both are. The song questions if God has forgotten about the world as all the good shit is gone and there nothing but bad. It is a darker tone, darker lyrics and sees the band questioning the world. A total ballbuster of a song.“Just Older”, from ‘Crush’, is a rousing, rocking song that is pure fun. It talks about how they might have aged but they aren’t old, just getting a little older. Tico’s drum work on this one is some of my favorite as his fills are perfect. The chorus on this one is one of the catchiest on the album and might be my favorite song on the album. And Richie slays another solo as Tico pounds away behind him. Damn, this one is great. I love how it slows back down at the end with David playing piano and Jon gets all soft and thoughtful and then BAM! It explodes again. Just fantastic. This should’ve been a single.Then with “I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead” from ‘Keep the Faith’, we get back to the old Bon Jovi sound as this album stretched the band’s style. They have a little fun with this one with its old school rock style. It even has some honky tonk piano to lift you up. They prove the old Bon Jovi is still hidden underneath and they haven’t abandoned it. It’s catchy with a simple driving drum beat and a full on party.The opening track to the debut album, ‘Runaway’, was actually recorded in 1982, but the real traction came when it was re-released as the opening single to their debut album where it hit #39 on the Billboard Hot 100 Charts. The song kicks off with such a killer keyboard riff and then these explosive drum hits with a guitar scratch down the strings and then it was off to the races. The tune feels huge and that chorus is nothing short of inspiration. So catchy, so infectious… simply put it is perfection. It has this rebellious energy that was so exciting and that guitar solo by Tim Pierce was lethal… it just cut right through you. An utterly classic Bon Jovi song.The ‘Slippery When Wet’ album closes out as huge as it opened with “Wild in the Streets”. The energy level is ramped up to 11 and that simple beat and groove feels like old time rock & roll especially when Richie drops that solo. David’s keyboards accentuate Tico’s drums and Alec’s bass. Jon screams out the lyrics with a passion and vigor that only grows louder in the chorus. A good time had by all with this one.Bon Jovi goes a little epic in “Next 100 Years”, the fifth song from ‘Crush’ and final track here, as the band goes on for over 6 minutes. With a slow build in to some weird effects and crunchy guitars to Jon singing with some great backing vocals by Richie. When the chorus kicks in the band is off and running. A classic love story and the band even has a “Hey Jude” moment before the instrumentation kicks in with a lot of “na-na-na-na’s”. But the winner of this song is the long coda of playing and some great Richie guitar moments throughout. His guitar playing is some of his best on the album and the string arrangements are just the right touch. A great song.The 3″ Mini CD is a collectible - Kicks off with a live version of “Tokyo Road”. ‘Tokyo Road (Live)’ was released as a promo single in Japan to promote this compilation album. It started off with the same Japanese girl and music box and then the band rocks it out perfectly. The song was recorded way back in 1985 in Tokyo and I can believe that as Jon’s voice is so young sounding.Next is “Not Fade Away” Live from London 1997 from Jon’s Solo Tour which is a cover of a Bruce Springsteen song. He does a faithful rendition. It is cool they picked a solo song to throw on here and it is a good one.Then we get a live version of “Next 100 Years” which was recorded in Canada in 2000. The song is better in the studio version, but it still sounds good. I get less of a Beatles vibe from it and it seems slower which is all okay. If I picked a least favorite of the 4 tracks this would it.Now, they picked a Jon solo song so they should and we get ‘Father Time Live’ from Richie’s solo tour from San Diego 1991. Richie jokes around about being lead singer shit makes you hot and sweaty. It is full of lush keyboards and of course Richie’s dreamy guitar work. And Richie’s vocals are great even with added echo. It all comes across just amazingly and they do great job interpreting this song live. Love it.As far as Greatest Hits albums go, “Tokyo Road: Best of Bon Jovi” is really good. Yes, there are 4 tracks from the new album, but I get it as they were promoting the record. I would’ve taken another song from either of the first two albums or the last two before ‘Crush’ – there is no ‘Wanted Dead or Alive’… You’ve got to have that song. Seriously. But it is still solid, and a Japan-only release.This is a good one to pick up, especially this one with the 3” Mini Disc as a bonus as the 4 song live set is really good and to have two solo song from from Jon and Richie is even cooler.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. One Wild Night 2001
02. Bad Medicine
03. Livin’ On A Prayer
04. You Give Love A Bad Name
05. Keep The Faith
06. It’s My Life
07. Blood On Blood
08. Something For The Pain
09. Born To Be My Baby
10. Tokyo Road
11. Hey God
12. Just Order
13. I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead
14. Runaway
15. Wild In The Streets
16. Next 100 Years

CD2: 3” Bonus CD:

01. Tokyo Road (Live Version)
02. Not Fade Away (Live Version-From Jon Bon Jovi Solo Tour)
03. Next 100 Years(Live Version)
04. Father Time (Live Version-From Richie Sambora Solo Tour)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných