A Neverending John’s Dream (SPAIN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

A Neverending John’s Dream (SPAIN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Apr 2024, 15:34

A Neverending John’s Dream - Coming Back To Paradise (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

A Neverending John’s Dream is a Melodic Hard ‘n’ Heavy band formed in Barcelona in 2022 when Joan M. Heredia (drums, vocal, and composer) teamed up with David Vidal (guitars), Paul E. Schuster (bass) and Xavier Miró (keyboards).Joan M. Heredia started to play drums, to sing and to write songs more than 20 years ago, has been playing in dozens of bands but so far never has thought about releasing own material until now.A Neverending John’s Dream’s debut album, “Coming Back to Paradise”, was completely written and produced by Joan M. Heredia. The recordings and the mix took place at Moontower Studios in Barcelona. Erik Mårtensson (Eclipse) at Mass Destruction Production Studios (Sweden) mastered this release. The cover artwork and the CD layout were designed by Jan Yrlund, at Darkgrove Design (Finland); photos were taken by Irene Serrano.“Coming Back to Paradise” is a melodic hard ‘n’ heavy album, with a late 80s/ early 90s feel, but with an up to date production. The lyrics are telling stories about a lot of experiences, centred in human condition, music, and nature. The song chosen as a single with a video clip (filmed by Visual Noise Barcelona) is “Coming Back to Paradise”, a veritable hard rock hit with the homonymous title of the album.The meaning of the band’s name is a bit philosophic. The creation of music has no end (Neverending), and this fact, is like a dream for Joan M. Heredia (John). Live gigs for Spain around currently being planned.

Album:

Amazing melodic debut full-length album.A Neverending John’s Dream is a Melodic Hard ‘n’ Heavy band formed in Barcelona in 2022 when Joan M. Heredia (drums, vocal, and composer) teamed up with David Vidal (guitars), Paul E. Schuster (bass) and Xavier Miró (keyboards).Joan M. Heredia started to play drums, to sing and to write songs more than 20 years ago, has been playing in dozens of bands but so far never has thought about releasing own material until now.A Neverending John’s Dream’s debut album, “Coming Back to Paradise”, was completely written and produced by Joan M. Heredia. The recordings and the mix took place at Moontower Studios in Barcelona. Erik Mårtensson (Eclipse) at Mass Destruction Production Studios (Sweden) mastered this release. The cover artwork and the CD layout were designed by Jan Yrlund, at Darkgrove Design (Finland); photos were taken by Irene Serrano.“Coming Back to Paradise” is a melodic hard ‘n’ heavy album, with a late 80s/ early 90s feel, but with an up to date production. The lyrics are telling stories about a lot of experiences, centred in human condition, music, and nature. The song chosen as a single with a video clip (filmed by Visual Noise Barcelona) is “Coming Back to Paradise”, a veritable hard rock hit with the homonymous title of the album.The meaning of the band’s name is a bit philosophic. The creation of music has no end (Neverending), and this fact, is like a dream for Joan M. Heredia (John). Live gigs for Spain around currently being planned.

Line-Up:

Joan M. Heredia - drums , vocals
David Vidal - guitar
Paul E. Schuster - bass
Xavier Miró - keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Welcome to My Ghost Kingdom 2:07
02. Coming Back to Paradise 4:43
03. Equilibrium 4:10
04. I' ve Lost My Dreams 5:33
05. If We Stand United 4:54
06. Alone With My Shadow 4:10
07. Prisoners of This Life 4:02
08. In Our Hands 4:22
09. Sad Winter 4:42
10. Save Me From Myself 3:38
11. Mother of All 5:37
12. Sunrise 3:53

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných