American Angel (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

American Angel (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Mar 2024, 08:34

American Angel - American Angel (1989)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

American Angel is a hard rock band from Ocean City, New Jersey, USA, that was formed in 1987.It all started back in the late 80's, when vocalist Rocco Fury put together and created the sound we now know as American Angel. In 1989, their first full length release, self-titled "American Angel", put the band on the map. The band made a video for their first single titled, "How Can I Miss You", which was featured on MTV's Headbangers Ball. Then in 1990, after touring North America, they ran into a problem with their record company, Grudge Records, and received no label support at all. When they returned from the tour, the record company had vanished from the industry and American Angel was left on their own. That didn't stop Rocco and the crew, they continued on and put out a second album, "EP 92", in February of 1992. At the time, the music scene was changing and alternative rock was on the rise. Eventually, the band went their separate ways and American Angel was no longer. In 1998 lead vocalist Rocco Fury released one more album titled, "Archives", a collection of previously unreleased material, demos, and remastered tracks.American Angel rose again in 2007 with a new lineup. They released Vanity as well as a Christmas EP which stayed true to the signature, unique, American Angel sound. They currently play live with a revolving lineup.

Album:

Great debut album.If you love the 80's and early 90's rock/metal music then you've got to have this CD.Great production and sound quality.The first time I heard American Angel was on WSOU, Seton Hall University's radio station.I didn't go to the New Jersey school, but the station's signal was so strong that I got it all the way in Queens, NY, a whole state away. Anyway, WSOU dedicated a lot of its air time to local acts from the Tri-state area, and American Angel was a Jersey-based hard rock band that the station played around the clock.American Angel was signed to a shitty label called Grudge Records, who also put out records by bands like Jersey Dogs, Helix and Ded Engine. In 1989, the label released American Angel's eponymous debut album. The second track on the record, "How Can I Miss You," is fucking fantastic!While it has a power ballad-esque feel to certain aspects of it, "How Can I Miss You" has a slow-burning groove running through it, making it ideal for both stripper routines and brokenhearted teenage mixtapes. Who am I kidding? I'm pushing 40 and I still crank the song on my way back home from work on a semi-regular basis.The bassist in American Angel on this song, and the entire first album, was none other than Steve Evetts. You might find his name familiar since he's been one of the most sought-after producers in heavy metal, hardcore and punk for the last couple of decades. The Dillinger Escape Plan, Suicide Silence and The Cure are a few of the artists he's produced during his career to date.American Angel are still together, albeit without Evetts. They've released an EP and one more studio album in the years since their debut. Worldwide acclaim might have eluded them, but in certain parts of Jersey, American Angel are local heroes.

Line-Up:

Rocco Fury - lead and backing vocals, acoustic guitars
Petey D. - lead guitar, vocals, guitar synthesizers
Danny Monchek - lead guitar, vocals
Steve Evetts - bass, vocals
Eric "Cutter" Nilla - drums

Tracklist:

01. Bring the World Back 4:05
02. How Can I Miss You 5:15
03. Lonely Brown 5:00
04. Teenage Runaway 4:43
05. After the Laughter 5:29
06. I Wanna Be a Millionaire 3:57
07. Grand Theft Ecstasy 3:15
08. Lessons 4:40
09. Back to You 4:59
10. It Don't Come Easy 4:00

+ Video "How Can I Miss You" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 45 neregistrovaných