Electric Shock (FRANCE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Electric Shock (FRANCE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Nov 2023, 06:26

Electric Shock - Trapped In The City (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Style : Hard Rock , Rock N Roll
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 82 mb

Bio:

Electric Shock are a hard rock band from France formed in 2011 who released their debut E.P. in 2013. Their second release, the six song mini album ‘Burn Out’, was released in 2016.Hard hitting hard rock, echoing the sound of early Kiss…catchy rhythms, memorable hooks and choruses that just beg to be sung.

Album:

Electric Shock : “Trapped in The City” Digipack CD 19th April 2019 Grumpy Mood Records. French Rock / Hard Rock / Glam Metal band. I must say with all the fuss on the net I was expecting something big. Sadly as usual with French bands (fortunately they are great ones) it is always a disappointment. After decades of music and the technology evolution I still can’t understand why some bands never manage to get that little thing that most bands around the world have.With an amazing cover artwork you expect a big slap in your face, rather than that you get bored and pass on to try another track. I hate bashing about bands but honestly as a French man I’m still disappointed by our bands. I mean they are still great ones and I am happy to spread their names . You can check the reviews for few bands I love and gave a big well done.What is amazing with Electric Shock is you have the impression to be back in mid seventies early eighties. In a way you can think it is good to have influences from those years. But there is a difference from listening to an album made in the seventies on Lp and a band from today with high technology and sounding as bad as a demo tape. I don’t know their previous work but honestly they probably get fans during their live performance but on album is terrible.After listening to this song you must be convinced this is an epic band, so I don’t know what happened but this new album has lost that energy and great power. The singer sounds like he has a throat stroke. Hard to get into the high pitch vocals, a lack of lyrics (singing like 100 times the same song title..). I think they tried to be different and get out of the actual sound they had that sticks to the hard rock bands we all know.The first song has two songs in one, it is eight minutes long and suddenly you are sent in another style… Through the end of the album they have a much ACDC touch but on most of the songs it goes from Alice Cooper early days, to D.A.D, Guns ‘n Roses for licks , Def Leppard , Twisted Sister (shame the singer hasn’t got those gutts it would be much better) , Judas Priest, Gang…so you see you always find the early influences of those bands here and there. Whatever is the riff, the solo.. you are juggling between those years I mentioned earlier.I feel sad the band is getting a new album less good than the previous ones for just trying to be “different”.. the overall sounds like no energy nor passion, a boring album with no lyrics and no production whatsoever.

Line Up:

DRAGONMAN VOLHARD - Vocals
LITTLE ANGUS - Guitar
BUK - Guitar
DAVE THUNDERFUKK - Bass
MZX WARRIOR - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Knife (In The Pocket) 05:32
02. Snake Boots 03:32
03. Trapped In The City 04:16
04. One Night Stand 03:24
05. Motörbreaker 03:22
06. Rock N' Roll Overdose 07:10
07. Sticky Lips 05:05
08. Hard Night 08:32

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Electric Shock (FRANCE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Nov 2023, 06:26

Electric Shock - Blow It Off (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 91 mb

Bio:

Electric Shock are a hard rock band from France formed in 2011 who released their debut E.P. in 2013.Their second release, the six song mini album ‘Burn Out’, was released in 2016.Hard hitting hard rock, echoing the sound of early Kiss…catchy rhythms, memorable hooks and choruses that just beg to be sung.

Album:

Album released September 2, 2023.Electric Shock have already released their new album "Blow It Off". Volhard on vocals, Little Angus and Buk on guitars, Dave Thunderfukk on bass and MZX Warrior on drums continue their trajectory keeping the line of previous works continuing with their eagerness to excel. Old school Heavy Hard Rock with no fuss since 2011. Eight catchy and direct songs where the chorus and two lively guitars take centre stage. Unification of sharp guitar riffs with a powerful voice and a brave rhythmic base make this work sound compact. They squeeze their compositional capacity providing songs that recover the nature of the most genuine hard rock.The first listen to this work falls short and activates the senses that there is something interesting here. The second listen confirms the auguries and the good work of these guys is assimilated with mere attention. With this new work they increase their discography that started in 2013 with an eponymous EP to continue with their second EP "Burn Out" in 2016. It wasn't until 2019 when they released their first full-length "Trapped In The City". In 2021 they recorded two tracks "Night Rider" and "Loser Of Love", tracks that they include in their new work "Blow It Off". From the French city of Grenoble they come back screaming even louder... Hard Rock till they die!!!

Line Up:

DRAGONMAN VOLHARD - Vocals
LITTLE ANGUS - Guitar
BUK - Guitar
DAVE THUNDERFUKK - Bass
MZX WARRIOR - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Blow It Off
02. Loser of Love
03. Lost Railroad
04. Gimme a Break
05. Overheat
06. Canyon
07. Night Rider
08. HitchHiker Blues

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 57 neregistrovaných