Secret (SPA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Secret (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2023, 07:27

Secret - Stop This World (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Secret is a new Melodic Rock project born in Murcia (Spain) in 2012.Their components are Jesus Espin (vocalist of 91 Suite) and Ivan Gonzalez (guitarist of 91 Suite), They decided to join in order to have a good time making music they like. From there a number of songs and the idea emerge in an album. Finally, the project is realized under the name of Secret and the album titled The End Of The Road.Almost ten years after their debut album ”The End of The Road”, Secret returns with their sophomore release ”Stop This World” but wait a minute....Secret who? If you´re into AOR you might be familiar with Spanish band 91 Suite and Secret are a duo featuring 91 Suite´s lead singer Espin and guitarist Gonzalez. All vocals are handled by Espin while all instruments and production is credited Gonzalez, soundwise Secret is a step away from 91 Suite which makes sense because it wouldn´t be any point in releasing traditional AOR in the same vein as 91 Suite under another name.”Stop This World” is a really good album that sounds positive and well-crafted, I really think this Spanish duo has found a winning recipe with a blend of pop/rock and country flavored AOR. It´s a surprise to hear a cover of Roxette´s hit ”Dressed For Success” and they do it very well but I prefer Secret´s original songs like ”Until it´s over”, ”Where Do We Go From Here” and ”New Life”. Overall, an album of both upbeat songs and ballads that reminds a bit of Richard Marx but the music is mostly for fans of 7th Heaven, Jon Bon Jovi and Whale City. Thumbs up for the warm production.

Album:

Almost ten years after their debut album, melodic rockers SECRET returns with their sophomore release ”Stop This World”. Maybe this group is new to some people, but if you’re into classic Melodic / AOR you might be familiar with Spanish band 91 SUITE, and Secret are a duo featuring that excellent band lead singer Jesus Espin and guitarist Ivan Gonzalez (also RAINTIMES, ARGI).On ”Stop This World” all vocals are handled by Espin while all instruments and production are credited to Gonzalez. Soundwise Secret is a bit more modern and guitar based than the sweet AOR of 91 SUITE which makes sense because it wouldn’t be any point in releasing new music in the same vein under another name.”Stop This World” is a really good album that a positive feel-good vibe and well-crafted arrangements, I really think this Spanish duo has found a winning recipe with a blend of modern melodic rock & catchy flavored lite AOR / rock&pop.It’s a surprise to hear a cover of Roxette´s hit ”Dressed For Success” and they do it very well, however it’s Secret’s original songs like ”Until it’s over”, ”Where Do We Go From Here” and ”New Life” which really makes this album really enjoyable.Overall, a very pleasing second SECRET album containing both upbeat songs and ballads that reminds a bit of Richard Marx but the music is mostly for fans of 7th Heaven, Jon Bon Jovi, Waltham, etc. Thumbs up for the warm production.

Line-Up:

Jesus Espin (91 Suite) – Vocals
Ivan Gonzalez (91 Suite) – All Instruments
Carolina Reymundo – guest vocals

Tracklist:

01. Stop This World
02. Until It’s Over
03. Where Do We Go From Here
04. Nothing To Say
05. Say A Prayer
06. If Only For One Night
07. New Life
08. Dressed For Success
09. Everything Is Gone
10. Take It Easy

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Secret (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Apr 2023, 08:26

Secret - The End Of The Road (2014) (Secret Edition 2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Secret Edition 2023)
Style : Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

Secret is a new Melodic Rock project born in Murcia (Spain) in 2012. Their components are Jesus Espin (ex-vocalist of 91 Suite) and Ivan Gonzalez (ex-guitarist of 91 Suite), who, after a period of musical inactivity, and given the friendship between them, they decide to join in order to have a good time making music they like. From there a number of songs and the idea emerge in an album. Finally, the project is realized under the name of Secret and the album titled The End Of The Road.

Album:

91 Suite was perhaps the best Melodic Rock / AOR band ever emerged from Spain and caused a stir in the melodic rock scene with their debut album in 2002. The singer sounded like a mixture of Jon Bon Jovi and Michael Bormann. Years later vocalist Jesus Espin and guitarist Ivan Gonzalez reunited again under the name SECRET.SECRET just released few weeks ago their very good second album, but also reissued their first album titled ”The End Of The Road’‘, half of which is melodic rock / AOR, the rest much more rocky. This new version has a re-arranged track list and includes the bonus track ‘Fly Away’, originally the Japanese edition bonus track, a CD now out of print.After a period of musical inactivity, and given the friendship between them, the pair decided to once again join forces with the idea of just to have ‘a good time making music they like’.If you remember 91Suite they were a band characterized by an extremely polished sound and refined arrangements: well, expect the same from Secret, with an edgy, punchier approach on some tracks. The good thing is the guys have grown as musicians over the years, and not only the songwriting is more solid, expansive, but also their playing and harmonies / vocal arrangements done in English, without accent.Songs like “Give Up The Fight” are a blast. The powerful chorus against the background of tasteful licks and splendid solo makes one of the record’s instant highlights out of it. “Here With Me” is another track in the similar vein, with its AOR-ish polished chorus, blistering guitar riffs and a dynamic melody with slight bluesy overtones.Then Secret go for a more commercial, radio friendly poppy AOR with “Since I Fell For You” and its acapella, harmony vocals intro, tinkling keyboards and hooky chorus. The same approach is heard on “Just To Hear You Say”, a rock&pop piece that could have ended up on any of the recent Bon Jovi releases.We find a solid, charming AOR-infused songs in “Bring You Down”, “Trust Someone”– a real showcase of Ivan Gonzalez’s musical sensitivity as well as technical prowess on the guitar, the sweet power ballad “Wherever You Go”, and the highlight, the excellent keyboard / guitar laden “Peace Of Mind”.All the aforementioned cuts are balanced by more direct, catchy melodic rock numbers such as “Out Of My Life” which reminds me 91Suite’s debut, or “Bring You Down”, quite hard rock oriented driven by groovy riffs.Many of us have been missing 91Suite for many years, but don’t worry, Secret filled the gap with an even augmented quality. Great songs, catchy melodies, and wonderful vocal harmonies are the rule through the 13 songs featured on this debut. Gonzalez’s instrumentation is impeccable, especially his splendid guitar work, all wrapped by a crystal clear production.A high quality Melodic Rock / AOR product to enjoy from start to finish.

Line Up:

Jesús Espín - Vocals, Backing Vocals (Ex-91 Suite)
Iván González - Guitars, Bass, Keyboard, Drums and Programming (Ex-91 Suite)

Tracklist:

01. Give Up The Fight
02. Here With Me
03. Since I Fell For You
04. Just To Hear You Say
05. Bring You Down
06. Out Of My Life
07. Wherever You Go
08. Trust Someone
09. Piece Of Mind
10. When You Really Love Someone
11. Angeline
12. I Believe In Love
13. Fly Away (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Here with me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 1 neregistrovaný