Silent Tiger (AUSTRALIA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Silent Tiger (AUSTRALIA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Feb 2023, 12:31

Silent Tiger - Ready For Attack (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Silent Tiger is the next exciting chapter in the musical journey for MRR’s own Jean Funes, founding member and guitarist of Sound Of Eternity and Hearts On Fire. With HOF vocalist Richard Andermyr working on new Rian material this year, Jean asked to be put to work and who better to work with than another stalwart of MRR, vocalist David Cagle. Together, along with master drummer Joel Mejia (Hearts On Fire), the trio forms Silent Tiger.Jean Funes comments: “It has been a pleasure working with David on this album. He adds that amazing and powerful soulful voice and takes every song to another level. We’ve been working for months on the songs and its wonderful how the songs have developed naturally and have taken life on their own. This album is going to have the right edge to it, but at the same time plenty of melody and uplifting songs. You will hear elements of Def Leppard, Van Halen, Dokken, Mötley Crüe, Europe and more, because every one of these bands are a big influence to us, but I think Silent Tiger is very original with its approach to rock music.”Nello Dell’omo continued the family affair by once again creating band’s great logo and the cover artwork.

Album:

SILENT TIGER is the next exciting chapter in the musical journey for Jean Fune, founding member and guitarist of Sound Of Eternity and Hearts On Fire.With vocalist Richard Andermyr working on new RIAN material this year, Jean asked to be put to work with vocalist David Cagle. Together, together with drummer master Joel Mejia (Hearts On Fire), they form SILENT TIGER.Ten songs make up this very well crafted material and with great taste for melodies. This is how the roar of a tiger lets us know in the song “Ready For Attack”. Energy overflowing in Jean's riffs and Joel's drums, fast rhythms and a lot of adrenaline that explodes in the choruses. Of the most powerful topics to start well awake. “Chasing The Wind” was presented to us as the first single, and the texture of the theme reminds me of Swedish melodic rock, the harmonies are magical, to fall in love with the choruses. The background keys takes care of it. Dreams come true when you remain committed to them, and they make us dream of others."Only Heartbreak" takes us back to the Sunset Strip and to that time of glam. Now I think it's not called that anymore. Anyway there is no musical difference. David puts on tight Maya and gives us a very American vocal theme. The second single, "Tearing Me Apart" and that I leave next for your listening, is a recipe for melodic rock seasonings in its right measure to make us levitate. You realize that you are like that. That you will never settle for walking, being able to fly. Again I see that wonderful American melodic hard rock, for example, Marcello / Vestry.It shows that our Honduran, Funes has sucked the elixir of the old school. His good taste for the compositions are very successful. "Dream Come True" and "Start Again" are my favorite songs, that halo to Khymera is wonderful. I know he plays the Dennis Ward keys on some subjects and I don't know how much he has to do with this topic, but he already wants it for his Khymera. But as one philosopher said, I would never die for my beliefs because I could be wrong.Let's continue enjoying this gift they have given me. "Come To Me" shows us the good work in the rhythmic base that fits perfectly with Cagle. Rains of melodies under the umbrella of our feelings. Music is the center of our being: with it we fall in love, without it we do not exist. "Edge Of Love" puts one more march, the prominence of the bent voices and that acceleration of Funes on his guitar, makes us drunk with a very easy cut to hum. If you feel alone and listen to this, you will fill the emptiness of your soul.We enter the final stretch and find "After The Storm", we become epic and warriors. Again the guitars in all the high, leaving marked the way. Something harder rocker and without losing an iota of its loudness. And so, climbing the path to something more metal we end up with "Eyes Of Blazing Fire". Don't be scared, it's an expression of mine. I guess I wanted to finish as they started, robustness, push, violence, nerve.I personally liked this new project. The true universal language is written on a pentagram and spoken with instruments.

Line-Up:

Jean Funes - Guitar (Sound Of Eternity, Hearts on Fire)
David Cagle - Vocals (Northrup Cagle, LastWorld)
Joel Mejia - Drums (Hearts On Fire, Codigo Eterno)

With:

Andreas Passmark - Bass
Dennis Ward - Keys
Jonas Oijvall - Keys

Tracklist:

01. Ready For Attack
02. Come To Me
03. Tearing Me Apart
04. Chasing The Wind
05. Dream Come True
06. Only Heartbreak
07. After The Storm
08. Start Again
09. Edge Of Love
10. Eyes Of Blazing Fire

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Silent Tiger (AUSTRALIA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Nov 2023, 09:47

Silent Tiger - Twist Of Fate (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 111 mb

Bio:

Silent Tiger is the next exciting chapter in the musical journey for MRR’s own Jean Funes, founding member and guitarist of Sound Of Eternity and Hearts On Fire. With HOF vocalist Richard Andermyr working on new Rian material this year, Jean asked to be put to work and who better to work with than another stalwart of MRR, vocalist David Cagle. Together, along with master drummer Joel Mejia (Hearts On Fire), the trio forms Silent Tiger.Jean Funes comments: “It has been a pleasure working with David on this album. He adds that amazing and powerful soulful voice and takes every song to another level. We’ve been working for months on the songs and its wonderful how the songs have developed naturally and have taken life on their own. This album is going to have the right edge to it, but at the same time plenty of melody and uplifting songs. You will hear elements of Def Leppard, Van Halen, Dokken, Mötley Crüe, Europe and more, because every one of these bands are a big influence to us, but I think Silent Tiger is very original with its approach to rock music.”Nello Dell’omo continued the family affair by once again creating band’s great logo and the cover artwork.

Album:

Silent Tiger was formed in 2018 by guitarist Jean Funes, drummer Joel Mejia (Honduras) and singer David Cagle (USA) with the desire to make melodic rock music with influences from the likes of Def Leppard, Van Halen, Europe, Bon Jovi, Ratt, Dokken & Scorpions, but with a modern touch. The debut album titled "Ready For Attack" was released in 2020 and mixed and mastered by Dennis Ward. With a more guitar-oriented sound and a little bit of glam rock influences, the debut was promoted with the singles "Chasing The Wind" and "Tearing Me Apart", gaining good comments from the critics and reviewers worldwide. It has the collaboration of the bassist Andreas Passmark (W.E.T., Royal Hunt) and Dennis Ward on keyboards. Silent Tiger now returns with the sophomore release "Twist Of Fate", featuring a more melodic and thunderous sound..with the help of a powerful mix by Mats Ericsson (degreed), the atmospheric keyboards of Mikael Blanc (degreed) and with bassist Andreas Passmark as a guest. This is a new chapter for the band, seeking to take these new songs to a bigger audience.

Line-Up:

David Cagle - Vocals (Northrup Cagle, LastWorld)
Jean Funes - Guitar (Sound Of Eternity, Hearts on Fire)
Joel Mejia - Drums (Hearts On Fire, Codigo Eterno)

With:

Andreas Passmark - Bass
Mikael Blanc - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Shadows of Life
02. Twist Of Fate
03. Face the Night
04. Last Of The True Believers
05. Wings of a Dream
06. Escape from the Fire
07. Place Where I Belong
08. Another Destination
09. Until I get Home
10. Remember who you are

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 46 neregistrovaných