Shok Paris (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Shok Paris (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Jan 2023, 12:51

Shok Paris - Full Metal Jacket (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 112 mb

Bio:

Shok Paris was formed in 1982 and released their first single Go Down Fighting on Auburn records Cleveland Metal album with singer Buddy McKormick, which received extensive airplay on WMMS. After replacing the original singer with Vic Hix they entered the studio to record their debut album Go For The Throat on Auburn records. This was Auburn's debut as well. The second release Steel And Starlight with new drummer Jan Roll was picked up by IRS/MCA records in 1986 in conjunction with Auburn. Two songs from that album, Go Down Fighting and On Your Feet were included in the cult classic movie The Hidden. Midwest and East Coast tours followed with opening slots on Savatage's Hall Of The Mountain King tour and a tour with Lizzy Bordon.The third release was Concrete Killers with yet another drummer, Dan Simmons. The highlight of the album was the video for The Heat and the Fire which made rotation on the now defunct Headbangers Ball. Followed by a midwest tour which ended at a live performance for Z-Rock. That performance was included on the bonus CD Live From Dallas. Great performance if you are one of the few that have it.After a 14 year hiatus Shok was asked to do a performance at the German Bang You Head festival in 2004. It was great to finally play overseas and hopes were high for a new SP release which never surfaced.Fast forward to 2009. Bill Peters inquired about a Shok appearance at his 25th Anniversary show and I managed to put together what I think is the future of Shok Paris.After doing a few small club shows I was convinced and we will be making the trip to Germany again this year to headline day one of the Headbangers Open Air Festival in late July. We are currently writing new material and hope to have a full release together by fall of this year. In the mean time our Go For The Throat show at the Beachland May 1st will be recorded and filmed for a possible DVD release which will include a few new songs from the new lineup. To all the naysayers and die hards I can honestly say this will be some of Shok's best stuff.Shok Paris is alive and well. Sorry it took so long!

Album:

Cleveland metal veterans SHOK PARIS release new album "Full Metal Jacket" via Auburn Records. Eleven tracks are being laid down at Spectrum Sound with Tony Alberts engineering and SHOK PARIS guitarist Ken Erb producing."Full Metal Jacket" will be SHOK PARIS' fourth full-length studio album and first since "Concrete Killers", which was released in 1989 via I.R.S./ Auburn and distributed by MCA.

Line-Up:

Vic Hix - Vocals
Ken Erb - Guitar
John Korzekwa - Guitar
Ed Stephens - Bass
Donovan Kenaga - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Creed
02. Full Metal Jacket
03. Nature Of The Beast
04. Do Or Die
05. Metal On Metal
06. Brothers In Arms
07. Black Boots
08. Hell Day
09. Those Eyes
10. Fall From Grace
11. Symphony Of The Sea
12. Up The Hammers

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 62 neregistrovaných