Grand Design (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Grand Design (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Apr 2021, 19:35

Grand Design - Thrill Of The Night (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

Grand Design was formed in 2006 by singer / producer Pelle Saether, and the band’s first 1st album »Time Elevation« was released by AOR Heaven in October 2009. The album featured guest spots from guitarists Janne Stark and Tommy Denander. The release gained massive success and was awarded »best album« and »best song« by BeRockRadio and received numerous top 10 positions for »best album 2009«. Several concerts, including the prestigious FireFest in Nottingham, UK proved that Grand Design also deliver live. Pelle Saether comments: »Since we all love Def Leppard, it will always be an influence we use to spice things up.«Two years later, it was time for Grand Design’s second album – »Idolizer«. Pelle says: »We knew we had found a formula to make an 80’s rock record work in the 21st century – so why change it?« With new anthems like »Get On With Action«,»OughtoGraph« and »Your Love’s A Runaway«, »Idolizer« followed up the fans expectations. Grand Design again proved that the songs and sound of 80’s rock belong in your players and on the big stages.In 2012 the line-up saw singer Pelle Saether and guitarist Dennis Vestman, now flanked by guitarist Janne Stark (Constancia, Overdrive etc), bassist Mats Vassfjord (Chris Laney Band, Scaar) and drummer Peter Hermansson (Talisman, John Norum, 220 Volt). The band continued playing shows and festivals, building a solid following.Early 2013 the band recorded two new songs, featuring guest singer Susie Päivärinta (of Lili & Susie), of which the song »Baby It’s You« (Promises cover) was released as a digital only single and video in June 2013. The band also welcomed new drummer Magnus Ulfstedt (Eclipse, Jimi Jamison, Talisman, Lion’s Share etc), who made his debut in the video. The band also performed at festivals such as Skogsröjet and Rock Out Wild.

Album:

Early 2014 Grand Design started working on the third album, and we are now proud to present the band’s third outing: Thrill Of The Night. This album has definitely taken the band to a whole new level, musically, song wise and regarding production. The band is packed with potential hits and choruses that you will wake up in the middle of the night singing! Sorry about that, but that’s how it is. From the opening chords of U Got Me Good, followed by the anthem rocker »Rawk ‘N’ Roll Heart Attack«, to up-tempo rocker »10 Outta 10« and the big epic balladry of »When The Greatest Love Of All Kicks In«. This time the band has also had some outside help in the song writing, where melodic rock icon Erik Mårtensson (Eclipse, W. E.T) has co-written the hit style »Who’s Gonna Rawk U Right« and »You’re The Only One«. The production, again by singer Pelle Saether, is big, ballsy yet ambient enough to probably make even John »Mutt« Lange proud.

Line-Up:

Pelle Saether - Vocals
Janne Stark - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Magnus Ulvstedt - Drums, Backing Vocals
Dennis Vestman - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Mats Vassfjord - Bass

Tracklist:

01. U Got Me Good
02. Rawk 'N' Roll Heart Attack
03. The Rush Is Gone
04. 10 Outta 10
05. When The Greatest Love Of All Kicks In
06. Rip Iddup
07. Get Up 'N Love Someone
08. You're The Only One
09. Who's Gonna Rawk U Tonite
10. Thrill Of The Nite

+ Video "Rawk 'N' Roll Heart Attack" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Grand Design (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Apr 2021, 19:35

Grand Design - Thrill Of The Night (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Japan Edition)
Size : 162 mb

Bio:

Grand Design was formed in 2006 by singer / producer Pelle Saether, and the band’s first 1st album »Time Elevation« was released by AOR Heaven in October 2009. The album featured guest spots from guitarists Janne Stark and Tommy Denander. The release gained massive success and was awarded »best album« and »best song« by BeRockRadio and received numerous top 10 positions for »best album 2009«. Several concerts, including the prestigious FireFest in Nottingham, UK proved that Grand Design also deliver live. Pelle Saether comments: »Since we all love Def Leppard, it will always be an influence we use to spice things up.«Two years later, it was time for Grand Design’s second album – »Idolizer«. Pelle says: »We knew we had found a formula to make an 80’s rock record work in the 21st century – so why change it?« With new anthems like »Get On With Action«,»OughtoGraph« and »Your Love’s A Runaway«, »Idolizer« followed up the fans expectations. Grand Design again proved that the songs and sound of 80’s rock belong in your players and on the big stages.In 2012 the line-up saw singer Pelle Saether and guitarist Dennis Vestman, now flanked by guitarist Janne Stark (Constancia, Overdrive etc), bassist Mats Vassfjord (Chris Laney Band, Scaar) and drummer Peter Hermansson (Talisman, John Norum, 220 Volt). The band continued playing shows and festivals, building a solid following.Early 2013 the band recorded two new songs, featuring guest singer Susie Päivärinta (of Lili & Susie), of which the song »Baby It’s You« (Promises cover) was released as a digital only single and video in June 2013. The band also welcomed new drummer Magnus Ulfstedt (Eclipse, Jimi Jamison, Talisman, Lion’s Share etc), who made his debut in the video. The band also performed at festivals such as Skogsröjet and Rock Out Wild.

Album:

Early 2014 Grand Design started working on the third album, and we are now proud to present the band’s third outing: Thrill Of The Night. This album has definitely taken the band to a whole new level, musically, song wise and regarding production. The band is packed with potential hits and choruses that you will wake up in the middle of the night singing! Sorry about that, but that’s how it is. From the opening chords of U Got Me Good, followed by the anthem rocker »Rawk ‘N’ Roll Heart Attack«, to up-tempo rocker »10 Outta 10« and the big epic balladry of »When The Greatest Love Of All Kicks In«. This time the band has also had some outside help in the song writing, where melodic rock icon Erik Mårtensson (Eclipse, W. E.T) has co-written the hit style »Who’s Gonna Rawk U Right« and »You’re The Only One«. The production, again by singer Pelle Saether, is big, ballsy yet ambient enough to probably make even John »Mutt« Lange proud.

Line-Up:

Pelle Saether - Vocals
Magnus Ulvstedt - Drums, Backing Vocals
Mats Vassfjord - Bass

Tracklist:

01. U Got Me Good
02. Rawk 'N' Roll Heart Attack
03. The Rush Is Gone
04. 10 Outta 10
05. When The Greatest Love Of All Kicks In
06. Rip Iddup
07. Get Up 'N Love Someone
08. You're The Only One
09. Who's Gonna Rawk U Tonite
10. Thrill Of The Nite
11. Baby it's You (Japan Bonus Track)
12. Fallen Hero (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Rawk 'N' Roll Heart Attack" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Apr 2021, 19:39

Grand Design - Viva La Paradise (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Formed some twelve years ago by vocalist and producer Pelle Saether, Grand Design returns with their fourth long player, Viva La Paradise. The album arrives with some newpersonnel in the band, bass player Stefan Westerlund (Rocket Love) and drummer Joakim Jonsson (Axenstar, Psychopunch).The Grand Design sound is straight forward: melodic heavy metal with a hard rock groove, then wrapped in AOR accessibility. The band knows the traditional elements of the genre like twin guitar harmony, soaring guitar solos, clean melodic vocals, and a rhythm section for punch and groove. With skill and precision, Grand Design weaves these elements with catchy melodies and memorable refrains for entertaining results. Perhaps the only difficulty in this mix is that Saether's voice gets overwhelmed by the music. That seems an odd conundrum for somebody who is both a vocalist and a producer.Turning to some tunes, some straight up melodic metal rockers come with Face It, I Would Be The Wind, Too Late To Fall In Love, and Rawk 'N Roll Hysteria. They simmer with large harmonious riffage, strong groove, and killer solos. You'll find that some songs bump up the AOR groove, notably in the melody and chorus, such as Viva La paradise, U Can't Fool Love, or Love Shouldn't Hurt. There's not a ballad to be found across the album. But if there's something a tad lighter, it comes with Aim 4 The Heat. The song has a softer first half lighter electric guitar and voice, before enlarging to rock out after the midpoint. Honestly, excepting the diminished vocals, I liked everything about Grand Design's Viva La Paradise: this is solid and engaging AOR accessible melodic heavy metal, properly powered by hard rock groove. Recommended.

Line-Up:

Pelle Saether - Vocals
Perra - Drums (Temporary)
Stefan - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Face It
02. Rawk N Roll Hysteria
03. Viva La Paradise
04. Don't Ice Me Out
05. Aim For The Heart
06. I Would Be The Wind
07. Love Shouldn't Hurt
08. Straight From The Heart
09. Too Late To Fall In Love
10. U Can't Fool Love
11. Fight Fire With Fire (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Face It" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Apr 2021, 19:40

Grand Design - Viva La Paradise (Special Mission) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Swedish melodic rockers GRAND DESIGN released their new studio album Viva La Paradise last April, but not happy with the overall sound they are re-releasing the CD re-titled "Viva La Paradise Special Mission", remixed, remastered, with updated cover art and 4 new tracks (3 brand new songs and 1 cover).Grand Design are, that's clear, very much Def Leppard influenced from the infectious choruses to the multi-layered production. But I can't resist to their songs. And all in "Viva La Paradise" are pure '80s.Perhaps the best way to get this band and enjoy their music is reading vocalist / songwriter Pelle Saether own words:“We wanted that Def Leppard sound to it. You know: 96 channels of choirs just running you over, and I think we nailed it”, says Pelle when asked to sum up the work with the album.The comparisons with giants Def Leppard doesn’t bother him, quite the contrary: “Def Leppard are my Gods of rock 'n' roll. When I dreamed up this album I set out to make music in the vein of their 80'sound”, says Pelle.“I missed that sound and those songs. I couldn’t find any band that matched that, and then I decided to give it a shot. I'm not denying that I tried to copy that sound and vibe. Damn it: those guys are my heroes”..“I’m proud of where I come from musically, and if you want to pin me down as a copycat, fine. I don't care, this is the music of my heart and soul”.Wow, brave words... but clearly illustrate Grand Design focus. They did it with their previous albums, they did it with "Viva La Paradise Special Mission".'Face It', 'Rawk N Roll Hysteria', title track 'Viva La Paradise', ballad 'Aim 4 The Heart', 'Love Shouldn't Hurt' or the driven 'U Can't Fool Love' are full-on choruses, anthemic tunes almost identical to Def Leppard works 1987-1993, a multi-layered recording technique which defined an era, and gained fans (like me) forever.Now all these have been re-mixed / tweaked, and sound even more polished.About the new, extra tracks, all are good: 'Miss U Tonite' is a fine unplugged melodic rocker, 'Major Key' has an AORish feel akin Last Autumn's Dream, while the punchy midtempo 'Fight Fire With Fire' is ready for the arenas.

Line-Up:

Pelle Saether - Vocals
Perra - Drums (Temporary)
Stefan - Bass

Tracklist:

01. Face It
02. Rawk N Roll Hysteria
03. Viva La Paradise
04. Don't Ice Me Out
05. Aim For The Heart
06. I Would Be The Wind
07. Love Shouldn't Hurt
08. Straight From The Heart
09. Too Late To Fall In Love
10. U Can't Fool Love
11. Miss U Tonite (Bonus Track)
12. Let's Turn On The Nite (It's Christmas Time) (cover) (Bonus Track)
13. Major Key (Bonus Track)
14. Fight Fire With Fire (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Viva La Paradise" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Apr 2021, 19:41

Grand Design - V (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Album:

GRAND DESIGN is an AOR band based out of Sweden, formed in 2006. The band have released four albums, and underwent a significant line-up change in 2013. Now, they are back with their fifth, aptly titled “V.” The album contains eleven tracks. “Right Away” leads off the album, with harmonized vocals and a big guitar sound. The chorus is rich and full, but this isn’t necessarily something you haven’t heard before. “I Won’t Cry” is a mid-tempo song full with emotions. The harmonized vocals in the chorus give it a nice touch, but the main riff is a bit dark. “Strandead (Trapped in a Heartbreak Zone)” opens with clean guitars and emotive, melancholy vocals. Again, the riffs are predictable though the vocals provide a full sound, a-la DEF LEPPARD.“Wut are U Waiting for” is another mid-tempo number with a little more melody from the lead guitar notes. It could be considered a “power ballad” of sorts. The guitar solo is nicely done but it could have had just a little more pyrotechnics. “Shame on U” has a fairly trite riff and predictable sound. The band plays very well together but the song represents everything that is wrong with the album. You’ve heard it all before. “Walkin the Wire” has a heavier edge but the album is beginning to fall into the “mid-tempo” blues (where each track has that similar mid-tempo edge). “Gimme the Fire” is just a bit quicker and I like the use of the guitars in the beginning. But when the main riff comes in, it is once again predictable.“Take me to Yer Heaven” has a little more originality to it. I really like this song. The harmonies are strong and fit neatly into the composition. “I Dunno Wut to Say” is yet another mid-tempo song stuck in that pace. The harmonies are put together nicely but they lack that memorability. “The Warrior” is indeed a Pat Benatar cover song. Their version is pretty nice, and that chorus hits hard, as the other songs should have. “Guilty of Love in the 1st Degree” is not a BANANARAMA cover, though it isn’t very memorable either. What the album needs is originality. The band are fine musicians but too many mid-tempo songs weighed it down, and the song titles are trite. Perhaps it is a translation issue, but spelling phonetically doesn’t work well for me. All in all, the album was fairly forgettable.

Line-Up:

Pelle Saether - Vocals
Dennis Vestman - Rhythm guitars, backing vocals
Dan Svanbom - Solo/rhythm guitars, backing vocals
Stefan Westerlund - Bass guitar
Joakim Jonsson - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Right Away
02. I Won’t Cry Over U Tonite
03. Strandead (Trapped in a Heartbreak Zone)
04. Wut Are U Waiting For
05. Shame On U
06. Walkin’ The Wire
07. Gimmie The Fire
08. Take Me To Yer Heaven
09. I Dunno Wut To Say
10. The Warrior
11. Guilty of Luv in the 1st Degree

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Feb 2023, 08:53

Grand Design - Idolizer (2011) (Sharp Music Sweden Remastered Edition 2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011 (Sharp Music Sweden Remastered & Remixed 2018)

Bio:

Album:

Swedish melodic rockers GRAND DESIGN have their new album out and are ready to play both MelodicRock Fest USA & Scandinavia in May 2018. But also the band has their 2011 album “Idolizer” freshly Remastered & Remixed 2018, re-released with new cover artwork as well.Originally released October 28, 2011, via AOR Heaven Records, “Idolizer” was the natural follow-up to the debut album 'Time Elevation', providing an even more refined dose of hook-laden '80s melodic hard rock with sing-along choruses such as “Get On With The Action”, Let’s Rawk The Night” and “Rock Back To The 80s”.When the agreement with the band’s former label ended, the album was discontinued and has since then been a sought-after item, with copies being sold for over $100.Now, it's finally available again.Re-released by Sharp Music Sweden and only available digitally for the moment, “Idolizer” has been slightly updated in a few spots.Three of the songs feature new guitar solos by current Grand Design guitarist, Janne Stark, and “You’re Love’s A Runaway” feature guest backing vocals by Susie Päivärinta, from the '80s pop hitmakers Lili & Susie.Several bands have issued albums in the past years with a strong Def Leppard influence, 7th Heaven and Wildstreet immediately come to mind, but nobody has been able to accomplish the task as well as Grand Design has.Again, they have taken the best of Pyromania, Hysteria and Adrenalize, but this time adding some new modern approach, mixed them into their own concoction, and the result is “Idolizer”, a lovely, catchy rockin' album.This new remix add a little more guitar presence on some tracks, while on others the ton of layered harmony vocals are even bigger.

Line-Up:

Pelle Saether - Vocals
Stefan - Bass
Perra - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Get On With The Action
02. Change Me Up
03. Oughtograugh (2017 Version)
04. Your Love's a Runaway (2017 Version feat Susie Päivärinta)
05. Stealin' My Love
06. Let's Rawk The Nite
07. Addicton For Love
08. Idolize Me
09. Rock Back To The 80's
10. You're Gonna Dig On It (2017 Version)

+ Video "Get On With The Action" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Apr 2023, 09:51

Grand Design - Rawk (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 116 mb

Bio:

Album:

Grand Design, the Swedish AOR/MR sensation, is back with the long- awaited album "Rawk", produced by Pelle Saether and recorded at Studio Underground Sweden between January and September 2022. This album is the perfect follow-up to the last album "V" (2020). "Rawk" has that signature Grand Design sound that has made them one of the top acts in the Swedish melodic rock scene. The 11 songs on the album are packed with unforgettable choruses, shredding guitar work and a superb production. Erik Grawsiö from Swedish act Månegarm and Veith Offenbächer from German act Dawn of Destiny appear as guests on one of the albums highlights, "Carry On My Wind".

Line-Up:

Pelle Saether - Vocals
Joakim Jonsson - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Tuff It Out 3:35
02. God Bless Rawk N Roll 3:45
03. Love Or A Fantasy 4:28
04. Your Luv Is Drivin' Me Crazy 4:10
05. Desperate Hearts 4:38
06. Dangerous Attraction 4:33
07. We Were Born To Rawk N Roll 4:17
08. Carry On My Wind (ft. Erik Grawsiö & Veith Offenbächer) 5:49
09. Give It All Up For Luv 4:47
10. Get Out 4:44
11. In the H.E.A.T. Of The Nite 5:15

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Apr 2023, 11:15

Grand Design - Rawk (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 141 mb

Bio:

Album:

Japan edition with 2 bonus tracks.Swedish AOR/MR purists GRAND DESIGN are back with the long- awaited new album “Rawk“, produced by Pelle Saether and recorded at Studio Underground Sweden. This album is the perfect follow-up to the band’s last album ‘V’, even more ’80s sounding than never before.This Japanese Edition on digipak features a different cover art and includes 2 exclusive bonus tracks.“Rawk” has that signature Grand Design sound that made them one of the top acts in the Swedish melodic rock scene. The new songs are packed with unforgettable choruses, shredding guitar work and a superb pristine production. Erik Grawsiö from Swedish act Månegarm, and Veith Offenbächer from German act Dawn Of Destiny appear as guests on one of the albums highlights, “Carry On My Wind”.GRAND DESIGN always hit home, with multiple albums being crowned Melodic Rock Album Of The Year, and “Rawk” will be into many lists for sure.So many great tracks are on display here, with opener ‘Tuff It Out’ having an anthemic song structure reminiscent of Def Lepp’s ‘Pour Some Sugar On Me’. ‘Dangerous Attraction’ is everything I want in a midtempo power chord earworm. A slow build verse that builds into a harmonized blazer of a chorus. By the second go around of the chorus, you are compelled to sing along. If Grand Design were to ever release a compilation Best of…, this track would certainly make the cut.Other fabulous songs include the high-energy juggernaut ‘We Were Born to Rawk ‘n’ Roll’ (the heaviest hitting track on the album), the midtempo rocker ‘Love or a Fantasy’, and ballad ‘Give It All Up for Luv’. Grand Design does not do a lot of ballads and I was always hoping for something from them that was as good as 2011 track ‘Your Love’s A Runaway’. I’m happy to report that this new one is as sonically satisfying as that prior release.‘In the H.E.A.T of the Nite’ is a winner. Guitarists Dennis Vestman and Dan Svanbom play different melodies that complement each other very well. The band were wise to let this song go past the five-minute mark and let the melody breathe with selective use of the whammy bar, arpeggios, and power chords all aided by powerful drumming from Joakim Jonsson. I can’t for the life of me figure out why the title references the band H.E.A.T.. I do not believe any of that band’s members play on this song and it certainly does not sound like a track you would hear from that band.Nonetheless, it’s still a powerful, bombastic number. The album’s initial single ‘Get Out’ was released a year and a half ago and it’s a catchy cut with an almost poppy feel, then two vocalists Erik Grawsiö and Veith Offenbächer guest on ‘Carry On My Wind’, with a swinging sing-songy style of a chorus.Grand Design never fails in delivering classy Melodic Rock / AOR with a modern sound. “Rawk” is as impressive as their last few releases. Long time fans will need to add this to their collection. As for newer, this is certainly a good starting place for the band.

Line-Up:

Pelle Saether - Vocals
Joakim Jonsson - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Tuff It Out 3:35
02. God Bless Rawk N Roll 3:45
03. Love Or A Fantasy 4:28
04. Your Luv Is Drivin' Me Crazy 4:10
05. Desperate Hearts 4:38
06. Dangerous Attraction 4:33
07. We Were Born To Rawk N Roll 4:17
08. Carry On My Wind (ft. Erik Grawsiö & Veith Offenbächer) 5:49
09. Give It All Up For Luv 4:47
10. Get Out 4:44
11. In the H.E.A.T. Of The Nite 5:15
12. Carry On My Wind (Alternate Version) (Japan Bonus Track)
13. Your Luv Is Drivin’ Me Crazy (Extended Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 23 neregistrovaných