Black Trip (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Black Trip (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 29 Mar 2021, 15:14

Black Trip - Shadowline (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

A Heavy metal band from Stockholm, Sweden created by Peter Stjärnvind (ex-Unanimated, ex-Entombed, ex-Nifelheim) and Daniel Bergkvist (Wolf) in 2004. Daniel, previously the drummer, left the band before any official recordings.Peter Stjärnvind on all instruments and new vocalist Joseph Toll (Enforcer) released a 2 track demo 7" titled Tvář Ďábla on Primitive Art recordings in 2012. The title means Face Of The Devil in the Czech language.Joining the band after this recording were Jonas Wikstrand (Enforcer) on drums, Sebastian Ramstedt (ex-Necrophobic, ex-Nifelheim) on guitar, and Johan Bergebäck (ex-Necrophobic, ex-Nifelheim) on bass. This current lineup released a full length LP Goin' Under on Threeman recordings in October 2013.They recorded a music video for 'Radar'. Lyrics are focused on the occult and darkness.

Album:

The umbrella of Heavy Metal offers so many wide sub-genres that one is spoilt for choice. Each album takes you into a different kind of journey best experienced by listening to the album itself in its entirety. I have been listening to Stoner Metal for around 4 years which was almost the same time the genre was slowly getting revived. In my time with Temple, I have had opportunities to review some excellent Stoner albums, and 2014 has been simply crazy due to the sea of releases that we say in the genre. Anyways Swedish Stoner-ish Heavy Metallers BLACK TRIP release their 2nd full length in 3 years “Shadowline” this August 28th and I have lot to speak about this.Blasting Traditional Heavy Metal with Stoner Metal sounding guitar work, topped with garage jam styled raw vocals, BLACK TRIP surely takes you on a trip here. The album starts with a fun fast paced Heavy song in “Die With Me” which is catchy and sounds timeless in the half a dozen times that I have listened to it so far. “Danger” ups the catchiness with some unbelievable guitar work topped with some cheesy solos here and there. The title track “Shadowline” hits you in the face with some really painful hard hitting lyrics working just fine with the great music. “Berlin Model 32” reminds me of what AC/DC, AIRBOURNE and SCORPIONS brought to the table, that very quintessential guitar riff sound. Bliss. The album is pretty much Sebastian and Peter Stjärnvind jerking off with their guitars in an artistic way, and us listeners enjoying their experience along with them! I really have tried very hard to find faults with this album, but no – you don’t even try! Midway through the album, “Clockworks” bring in some new riffs though not necessarily all impressive but still worthy of a listen. And then there is this 46 sec atmospheric haunting instrumental in “Rooms” which actually could have been avoided by the band as it doesn’t offer much really. “The Storm” brings in some grungy vocals still managing to blast some mid-tempo Stoner riffs. The album ends with a rather predictable but good song in “Coming Home”.BLACK TRIP hits the sweet spot between Heavy Blues, Stoner Metal, Hard Rock and Heavy Metal and takes the listeners to a unforgettable ride. “Shadowline” will surely make the fans of aforementioned genres to stand up and take notice.

Line Up:

Peter Stjärnvind - Bass (2004-2012), Guitars (2004-present) (Krux, Pest, Murder Squad, ex-Born of Fire, ex-Damnation, ex-Merciless, ex-Nifelheim, ex-Regurgitate, ex-Unanimated, ex-Entombed, ex-Face Down)
Joseph Tholl - Vocals (2011-present) (Corrupt, Enforcer, ex-Corrupted, CC Company, Joseph Tholl and the Escapades, ex-Hazard)
Johan Bergebäck - Bass (2012-present) (Ordo Inferus, ex-Morpheus, ex-Exhumed, ex-Necrophobic, ex-Nifelheim, ex-Dismember)
Jonas Wikstrand - Drums (2012-present) (Enforcer, Stålbritta, ex-Hazard, ex-Leprosy)
Sebastian Ramstedt - Guitars (2012-present) (Ordo Inferus, ex-Morpheus, ex-Exhumed, ex-Necrophobic, ex-Nifelheim)

Tracklist:

01. Die with Me 04:12
02. Danger 04:56
03. Shadowline 03:57
04. Berlin Model 32 04:09
05. Over the Worldly Walls 03:52
06. Clockworks 03:54
07. Rooms 00:46
08. Subvisual Sleep 03:04
09. Sceneries 03:28
10. The Storm 05:23
11. Coming Home 03:30

+ Video "Radar" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Google [Bot] a 17 neregistrovaných