Tarot (AUS)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Tarot (AUS)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Mar 2021, 14:47

Tarot - Reflections (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Tarot is a hard rock/heavy metal band from Australia.Tarot began in 2011, it was pretty much the result of me always being a fan of stuff like Uriah Heep, Rainbow, Deep Purple etc and experimenting writing riffs on the organ. However I didn’t want to try and incorporate these different elements into what I was doing with The Wizar’d, so it seemed like the logical thing to do to start a new band.Are the line-ups identical for Dracula and Tarot? Are other members of these acts involved in The Wizar’d too?– The lineups for all three bands are different. We are all friends who have similar taste in music, but it’s not the same three guys making up all these bands. I guess I write almost all the music for both Tarot and The Wizar’d, so there will definitely be some similarities in the songwriting but I try to keep them as much of their own separate entities as possible. In my eyes there wouldn’t be much point having three bands that sound exactly the same.

Album:

I don’t think anyone can deny the sort of magic that stems from the synth-laden hard rock of the 60s and 70s. Perhaps it’s only because these sorts of sounds have become naturally ingrained with this imagery over the decades, but does any sound better represent the wonders of magic and might, wizards and warriors, than the long-haired anthems of these psychedelia-addled daydreamers? It’s hard to evoke any other image once you hear those dusty synthesisers roll on in. While Australia’s hard-rocking Tarot still sound clean and without the dated hums of an older recording to inflect the appropriate nostalgia, there’s no shaking the feeling you get when listening to Reflections for the first time. It’s just like the feeling you got when you first heard Demons and Wizards, or Legend’s Fröm the Fjörds. There’s wonder, excitement and elation at the embraced intones of these old, forgotten sounds. For the next half an hour, Tarot welcomes you back to that world.Reflections performs exactly as advertised. It’s just a full-on, heavy dose of psychedelic hard rock right to the heart. Don’t fix what isn’t broken, right? The rip-roaring opener ‘Autumn Conjuration’ sucks you in with its whirlwind of irresistible melodic leads, acoustic beauty and shows you the short and skinny of it. ‘Heed the Call’ demonstrates that tried and true, fist-pumping, galloping hymnal we’re all familiar with. ‘Strange Dimensions’ is the slow-burning epic that takes you to…well, strange dimensions. And if the drum work on ‘Cloak and Dagger’ isn’t some of the most subtly impressive musicianship on the album, then it’s probably all other aspects of the music, considering how goddamn tight this whole thing sounds.It’s fair to deduce that an album like Reflections will naturally resonate the most (and perhaps, only) with those who have their heart shaped with this sound. Hearkening to the children who grew up with heavy psych and hard rock in their ears and a lust for fantasy that they never truly lost. From those opening acoustic guitar strings, the soaring, majestic electric guitar and the rising synths, you’re lost within its eerily familiar trappings. Tarot has created the ultimate anthem to epic metal in 2016.

Line Up:

The Hermit - Vocals, Guitars, Organ, Keyboards (2011-present) - See also: Space Raven, The Wizar'd, Torpedo, Dracula
The Hierophant - Bass (2014-present)
The Magician - Drums (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Autumn Conjuration 05:26
02. Heed the Call 04:15
03. Strange Dimensions 05:48
04. Cloak and Dagger 06:34
05. Reflections 02:09
06. Mountain Throne 04:11
07. Living for Today 05:44

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných