Inglorious (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Inglorious (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Feb 2021, 07:55

Inglorious - Inglorious (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 147 mb

Bio:

The band members are all relatively unknown, but have been assembled from the best young musicians in the World.Nathan James has been singing professionally for 10 years and has performed with artists such as Jeff Scott Soto, Uli Jon Roth, Steve Vai. For the last 3 years, Nathan has been singing with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra under musical direction of the incredible Al Pitrelli. Nathan cannot wait to unleash Inglorious for everyone to enjoy. He is looking forward to people hearing his powerful voice on these songs that he, and the band, has written.The release of the video for "Burn", a cover of the Deep Purple classic, was hailed as nothing short of a masterpiece. This was voted as a Classic Rock video of the week and garnered support from some of rock's glitterati with comments from Steve Lukather [Toto] “KILLER!!! Great playing from everyone!! and the vocals are insane! Love it!” Michael Sweet [Stryper] said “Great voice brother - I'm a fan too and you probably know that already”. Not bad for starters!Over the last 6 months, the band has been writing, recording and rehearsing new material. The band had a few writing sessions with top producer/guitarist, John Mitchell. They tracked the demos live before Nathan left for his third US arena tour with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.During Nathan's time on tour in the US, he had the opportunity to write with some acclaimed musicians including Al Pitrelli (Megadeth, Alice Cooper), Angus Clark (TSO, Rock of Ages) and Joel Hoekstra (Night Ranger, Whitesnake).The rest of Inglorious continued to send demos every week. Between them, all they were writing what has now become Inglorious’ debut album.The time has come for Inglorious!

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl are pleased to announce the debut album from Britain’s highly anticipated and freshest new Hard Rock band INGLORIOUS. The self-titled, 11-track album will be released on Friday 19th February 2016.Pre-orders for INGLORIOUS' self-titled debut album can be placed on both Amazon and iTunes. All digital pre-orders include an instant download of "Breakaway", with more tracks being made available for download with pre-orders in the coming weeks and months leading up to release.Inglorious are five young men with a mutual love and respect of the classics of Hard Rock music, big guitar riffs, and soulful vocals. Their influences stem from iconic rock and roll shrine of Rock albums from the 1970s – many years before the band members were born.The same albums that have inspired generations of musicians and performers are noticeably evident when you listen to the Inglorious debut album. This is the music they were born to play together - inspired by bands in the classic rock genre as diverse as Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Whitesnake, Bad Company, Aerosmith, the Rolling Stones, to name a few.Formed in February 2014, the band is fronted by Nathan James, who made a name for himself having sung for the multi-platinum selling Trans-Siberian Orchestra, and Scorpions guitar legend Uli Jon Roth. Nathan was looking for like-minded musicians that desired to make incredible rock music in a very honest fashion.Nathan thought to himself, “Why are those classic albums so awesome?” He realised it was because “the musicians were recording in an organic way; they could track it live and capture amazing energy.”“Not only in rock but in Motown and even classical music they tracked everyone in the room at the same time,” adds Nathan. “The air movement from a bass drum, that same excitement you get when you perform, and that's exactly how I wanted the album to feel."Nathan wanted all his fellow musicians in the room at the same time, no click tracks, no auto tune and no overdubs. He wasn't willing to compromise. Says Nathan - "For so long people have been hiding mistakes, singers using auto tune to make them sound perfect, double tracking to make it sound bigger and using click to play in time. There is none of that on this album.This record is about vibe, feeling, excitement, energy and performance of songs we all wrote together. That's how it came out that day and it will never be exactly the same again. We captured a series of moments that make up our debut album."Inglorious is composed of rhythm guitarist Wil Taylor, lead guitarist Andreas Eriksson, bassist Colin Parkinson, and drummer Phil Beaver. Wil, from the Northeast of England, is the youngest member of the band whose heroes include Mark Tremonti (Alter Bridge), Joe Satriani and Steve Lukather (Toto).Colin and Phil both hail from Somerset, and have played together in bands for 17 years (at one point, both were signed to Mick Fleetwood’s label while Phil was still at school). Phil's Bonham-like groove, great snare work and exciting fills, combined with Wil's solid bluesy rhythm playing and Colin's fat, gritty bass sound, make for a formidable rhythm section.Andreas was the final piece of the puzzle - a lead guitar player that shared all the same influences, could command a stage and was able to track the whole album the way Nathan wanted. Guitarist Andreas Eriksson played in bands from his home country of Sweden for many years, and has taken influences from all the greats, making him one of the most musically well rounded guitar players in the contemporary rock scene. His bluesy, melodic, soulful playing compliments Nathan’s soaring vocals. The pair is 2016’s version of the Toxic Twins. The musicians instantly jelled, both musically and as friends. They recorded the album over the period of one month in Buckinghamshire. "In the day we were writing and recording in the live room. At night we would inflate our air beds and sleep in the same room we had been making music and sweating in all day, I even used my Marshall stack as a headboard," Wil recalls.Andreas flew back and forth from Sweden during the recording process. Says Andreas - “For me it was such a special experience because I was in a foreign country with guys I hardly knew, recording songs I had only learnt two weeks prior. It was so challenging doing it the way we did but it was the most awesome time."The whole band wrote the album with a few guest writers including Al Pitrelli (Megadeth, Alice Cooper, Trans-Siberian Orchestra), Joel Hoekstra (Night Ranger, Whitesnake) and Neil Fairclough (Queen).After meeting with a few producers, Inglorious decided to produce the album themselves. Chris Kimsey, who has worked with The Who and the Rolling Stones, said "There is nothing for me to do, you guys are doing what I would tell you to do already." High praise, indeed.

Line-Up:

Nathan James - Frontman
Wil Taylor - Guitarist
Andreas Zäta Eriksson - Guitarist
Colin Parkinson - Bassist
Phil Beaver - Drummer

Tracklist:

01. Until I Die
02. Breakaway
03. High Flying Gypsy
04. Holy Water
05. Warning
06. Bleed For You
07. Girl Got A Gun
08. You're Mine
09. Inglorious
10. Wake
11. Unaware

+ Video "Until I Die" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Inglorious (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Feb 2021, 07:55

Inglorious - II (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017

Bio:

The band members are all relatively unknown, but have been assembled from the best young musicians in the World.Nathan James has been singing professionally for 10 years and has performed with artists such as Jeff Scott Soto, Uli Jon Roth, Steve Vai. For the last 3 years, Nathan has been singing with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra under musical direction of the incredible Al Pitrelli. Nathan cannot wait to unleash Inglorious for everyone to enjoy. He is looking forward to people hearing his powerful voice on these songs that he, and the band, has written.The release of the video for "Burn", a cover of the Deep Purple classic, was hailed as nothing short of a masterpiece. This was voted as a Classic Rock video of the week and garnered support from some of rock's glitterati with comments from Steve Lukather [Toto] “KILLER!!! Great playing from everyone!! and the vocals are insane! Love it!” Michael Sweet [Stryper] said “Great voice brother - I'm a fan too and you probably know that already”. Not bad for starters!Over the last 6 months, the band has been writing, recording and rehearsing new material. The band had a few writing sessions with top producer/guitarist, John Mitchell. They tracked the demos live before Nathan left for his third US arena tour with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.During Nathan's time on tour in the US, he had the opportunity to write with some acclaimed musicians including Al Pitrelli (Megadeth, Alice Cooper), Angus Clark (TSO, Rock of Ages) and Joel Hoekstra (Night Ranger, Whitesnake).The rest of Inglorious continued to send demos every week. Between them, all they were writing what has now become Inglorious’ debut album.The time has come for Inglorious!

Album:

Produced by the band and mixed by the legendary Kevin Shirley (Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith), “Inglorious II” is set to further enhance the standing of this remarkable band. From the body blow riffs of “Read All About It” to the beautiful melodies of upcoming first single “I Don’t Need Your Loving”, from the groove of “High Class Woman” to the classic feeling ballad “Making Me Pay”, this is an album that shows the band's influences stem from iconic rock and roll shrine of rock albums from the 70s – many years before the band members were born – merged with a truly contemporary feel. Driving riffs and instant melodies all overlaid with the unique and powerful vocals of Nathan James. The album will be released as a standard CD and also as a Deluxe CD/DVD edition. The DVD will feature a previously unavailable live performance from Download Festival 2016 plus extra bonus content, including videos for forthcoming singles “I Don’t Need Your Loving” and “Taking The Blame”.

Line-Up:

Nathan James - Vocals
Wil Taylor - Guitar
Andreas Zäta Eriksson - Guitar
Colin Parkinson - Bass
Phil Beaver - Drums

Tracklist:

01 I Don't Need Your Loving
02 Taking the Blame
03 Tell Me Why
04 Read All About It
05 Change Is Coming
06 Making Me Pay
07 Hell or High Water
08 No Good for You
09 I Got a Feeling
10 Black Magic
11 Faraway
12 High Class Woman

+ Video "I Don't Need Your Loving" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Feb 2021, 07:56

Inglorious - Ride To Nowhere (Japan Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Some time ago hailed as "the future of British rock" by Classic Rock magazine, INGLORIOUS are now finally ready to unleash their third album "Ride To Nowhere", tomorrow in its Japanese edition with a bonus track, and at the end of the month world-wide.On the heels of the success gathered by 'Inglorious II' which went to #1 of UK Rock Charts in 2017, “Ride To Nowhere” shows once again the band’s sheer class from a band growing in maturity, ability and craft.Yeah, 'the future' is here, “Ride To Nowhere” is simply one of the best albums you'll hear this year.Inglorious spent most of 2018 locked away recording the album which was again mixed by the legendary Kevin Shirley (Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith).From the body blow riffs of the first single “Where are you Now,” to the beautiful melodies and bluesy overtones of ballad “I Don’t Know You” (a highlight) from the rocking assault of “Freak Show” to the acoustic “Glory Days”, this is an absolute corker of an album, showing not only all the influences from iconic rock and roll shrine of rock albums from the '70s, but also offering the band’s own sound and interpretation of Hard Rock in AD 2019.From the first bits you can hear a more integral production sound than before, which makes wonders with the refined songwriting all over the new album. Seriously, this should be the most complete Inglorious album to date, rich in arrangements and details.The driving riffs and instant melodies all overlaid with the unique and powerful vocals of Nathan James.Just check one of the 'inside tracks' titled "Tomorrow" which for me, is one of the highlights. Borrowing a melody and feel from Whitesnake's glory days, Inglorious develops here a terrific bluesy melody with excellent scales, a soaring chorus and a superb solo."Liar" is another favorite, as combines first half of the '80s hard rock riffs with that polished 1990-91 huge sound / type of choruses.Inglorious are one of the most exciting and vital UK rock acts to emerge in years. "Ride To Nowhere" confirms they are at the top of their game, with the band's best songwriting ever, superlative musicianship and a monster production design.Easily, one of the best 2019 albums for sure: few make this kind of quality classic hard rock like these guys.

Line-Up:

Nathan James – Lead Vocals
Andreas Eriksson – Lead guitar, Vocals
Drew Lowe – Rhythm guitar, Vocals
Colin Parkinson – Bass, Vocals
Phil Beaver – Drums, Vocals

with:

Tony Draper – Hammond B3, Piano

Tracklist:

01. Where Are You Now?
02. Freak Show
03. Never Alone
04. Tomorrow
05. Queen
06. Liar
07. Time to Go
08. I Don't Know You
09. While She Sleeps
10. Ride to Nowhere
11. Glory Days
12. I Don't Know You (Piano Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Where Are You Now?" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Feb 2021, 07:56

Inglorious - We Will Ride (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

Up and coming British hard rockers Inglorious have announced the release of their fourth studio album, "We Will Ride". This will be their first official recording with new members guitarists Danny Dela Cruz & Dan Stevens and bassist Vinnie Colla, who join original members, vocalist Nathan James and drummer Phil Beaver. The first time the band's current line-up recorded an album together will be one they certainly won't forget as they entered the studio in the middle of UK's COVID-19 lockdown. Staying mindful of the six foot rule as much as reasonably possible, they set about crafting their love letter to rock 'n' roll and hard rock. Recorded in Cardiff with the renowned producer Romesh Gogandoda (Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet For My Valentine, Motörhead), this album sees the band renewed and rejuvenated."The writing for this album was honestly the most pleasurable and relaxed experience I have had as a writer", says vocalist Nathan James. "We had so much fun and made sure not to force the songs that weren't working. One of my favourite songs, 'She Won't Let You Go', was actually written by Danny and myself before he was even in the band.""I had a lot of time to think about what I wanted to write about on this album due to Covid-19 pushing the recording back twice. I chose to write about things that have inspired me in the last two years. Like everyone right now, I am consuming much more TV than usual, in the form of dark and sinister Netflix documentaries mostly. These have definitely inspired the stories this time around. As far as the sound of the album and the recording process, it was very different than anything this band has done before. Recording with this line-up for the first time and also it was our first time ever working with a producer. Romesh Dodangoda has really made this album sound unlike anything we have created before and the new guys have brought influences to our music that I'm super excited to show everyone", concludes James."To me, this album is a snapshot of the combined musical expression we've created over the last couple of years, all in one place. It's amazing to think a lot of these ideas were developed in our homes and on tour. To hear them as finished songs is a fantastic feeling. I'm so proud to be part of this album with these world class musicians, and fantastic friends too. I hope everyone enjoys the album as much as we enjoyed making it. I'm proud to say that my first ever album will be 'We Will Ride', says guitarist Danny Dela Cruz.Adds drummer Phil Beaver: "I feel like the circumstances actually made this recording session really special. We'd all been in lockdown due to the pandemic and hadn't seen anyone outside of our own homes for months. It was so much fun to not only be playing music again, but socialising as a band and having fun, whilst practicing social distancing as best we could. We laughed like little kids all day, every day!"Continues Beaver: "It was great working with Romesh! We've never worked with a producer before. He really helped whip us into shape. As we'd had no pre-production, we just went straight in. The way in which we tracked this record meant that this wasn't a problem. We tracked all of the instruments individually, as most bands do these days. Meaning that the pressure of getting that golden take as a whole band was off. We worked through things and picked apart the songs as we went along. Romesh is a great producer. He didn't want to do it all his way, but rather work as part of the team to achieve what I think is the bands best work.""I'm so proud of how this album has turned out. The writing sessions were so organic and we even have a song on the album that was born from a soundcheck riff on the first tour we did together. The chemistry within the band was there from the start and I think it shows in the music. It was a challenging experience recording an album during a lockdown with no pre-production, but the way Romesh works really brought out the best in us. I can't wait to share this album with everyone, and especially to play these songs live", adds guitarist Dan Stevens.Recording the album during these crazy times we are facing was definitely one of the most challenging and amazing experiences I've ever been through. I'm so proud to be able to record such a high standard album with the most talented musicians and producer ever", says bassist Vinnie Colla.Inglorious are five young men with a mutual love and respect of the classics of hard rock music: big guitar riffs and soulful vocals. Formed in February 2014, the band is fronted by Nathan James, who made a name for himself having sung for the multi-platinum selling Trans-Siberian Orchestra and legendary Scorpions guitarist Uli Jon Roth. Nathan was looking for like-minded musicians that desired to make incredible rock music in a very honest fashion. The band's self-titled debut album received critical and fan acclaim, with Queen's Brian May saying: "You guys really do look like a potent young Deep Purple, but with a new slant - very classic! And the musicianship is stunning. Amazing vocals, by the way!"The follow up album, "II", was mixed by the legendary Kevin Shirley who has worked with the likes of Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Joe Bonamassa and Black Stone Cherry to name a few. Kevin said: "This is the best British band since, well I could say The Darkness, but I really mean Led Zeppelin. Amazing singer, amazing band." The band's third album, "Ride To Nowhere", recorded at Parr Street Studios, was again mixed by Kevin Shirley. The band has toured extensively in the UK and Europe, including appearances at prominent festivals like Download and Ramblin' Man.

Line-Up:

Danny De La Cruz - Guitar
Dan Stevens - Guitar
Vinnie Colla - Bass

with:

Rob Lindop - piano, keyboards

Tracklist:

01. She Won't Let You Go
02. Messiah
03. Medusa
04. Eye Of The Storm
05. Cruel Intentions
06. My Misery
07. Do You Like It
08. He Will Provide
09. We Will Meet Again
10. God Of War
11. We Will Ride

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 17 Mar 2021, 09:04

Inglorious - We Will Ride (Japan Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

Up and coming British hard rockers Inglorious have announced the release of their fourth studio album, "We Will Ride". This will be their first official recording with new members guitarists Danny Dela Cruz & Dan Stevens and bassist Vinnie Colla, who join original members, vocalist Nathan James and drummer Phil Beaver. The first time the band's current line-up recorded an album together will be one they certainly won't forget as they entered the studio in the middle of UK's COVID-19 lockdown. Staying mindful of the six foot rule as much as reasonably possible, they set about crafting their love letter to rock 'n' roll and hard rock. Recorded in Cardiff with the renowned producer Romesh Gogandoda (Bring Me The Horizon, Bullet For My Valentine, Motörhead), this album sees the band renewed and rejuvenated."The writing for this album was honestly the most pleasurable and relaxed experience I have had as a writer", says vocalist Nathan James. "We had so much fun and made sure not to force the songs that weren't working. One of my favourite songs, 'She Won't Let You Go', was actually written by Danny and myself before he was even in the band.""I had a lot of time to think about what I wanted to write about on this album due to Covid-19 pushing the recording back twice. I chose to write about things that have inspired me in the last two years. Like everyone right now, I am consuming much more TV than usual, in the form of dark and sinister Netflix documentaries mostly. These have definitely inspired the stories this time around. As far as the sound of the album and the recording process, it was very different than anything this band has done before. Recording with this line-up for the first time and also it was our first time ever working with a producer. Romesh Dodangoda has really made this album sound unlike anything we have created before and the new guys have brought influences to our music that I'm super excited to show everyone", concludes James."To me, this album is a snapshot of the combined musical expression we've created over the last couple of years, all in one place. It's amazing to think a lot of these ideas were developed in our homes and on tour. To hear them as finished songs is a fantastic feeling. I'm so proud to be part of this album with these world class musicians, and fantastic friends too. I hope everyone enjoys the album as much as we enjoyed making it. I'm proud to say that my first ever album will be 'We Will Ride', says guitarist Danny Dela Cruz.Adds drummer Phil Beaver: "I feel like the circumstances actually made this recording session really special. We'd all been in lockdown due to the pandemic and hadn't seen anyone outside of our own homes for months. It was so much fun to not only be playing music again, but socialising as a band and having fun, whilst practicing social distancing as best we could. We laughed like little kids all day, every day!"Continues Beaver: "It was great working with Romesh! We've never worked with a producer before. He really helped whip us into shape. As we'd had no pre-production, we just went straight in. The way in which we tracked this record meant that this wasn't a problem. We tracked all of the instruments individually, as most bands do these days. Meaning that the pressure of getting that golden take as a whole band was off. We worked through things and picked apart the songs as we went along. Romesh is a great producer. He didn't want to do it all his way, but rather work as part of the team to achieve what I think is the bands best work.""I'm so proud of how this album has turned out. The writing sessions were so organic and we even have a song on the album that was born from a soundcheck riff on the first tour we did together. The chemistry within the band was there from the start and I think it shows in the music. It was a challenging experience recording an album during a lockdown with no pre-production, but the way Romesh works really brought out the best in us. I can't wait to share this album with everyone, and especially to play these songs live", adds guitarist Dan Stevens.Recording the album during these crazy times we are facing was definitely one of the most challenging and amazing experiences I've ever been through. I'm so proud to be able to record such a high standard album with the most talented musicians and producer ever", says bassist Vinnie Colla.Inglorious are five young men with a mutual love and respect of the classics of hard rock music: big guitar riffs and soulful vocals. Formed in February 2014, the band is fronted by Nathan James, who made a name for himself having sung for the multi-platinum selling Trans-Siberian Orchestra and legendary Scorpions guitarist Uli Jon Roth. Nathan was looking for like-minded musicians that desired to make incredible rock music in a very honest fashion. The band's self-titled debut album received critical and fan acclaim, with Queen's Brian May saying: "You guys really do look like a potent young Deep Purple, but with a new slant - very classic! And the musicianship is stunning. Amazing vocals, by the way!"The follow up album, "II", was mixed by the legendary Kevin Shirley who has worked with the likes of Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Joe Bonamassa and Black Stone Cherry to name a few. Kevin said: "This is the best British band since, well I could say The Darkness, but I really mean Led Zeppelin. Amazing singer, amazing band." The band's third album, "Ride To Nowhere", recorded at Parr Street Studios, was again mixed by Kevin Shirley. The band has toured extensively in the UK and Europe, including appearances at prominent festivals like Download and Ramblin' Man.

Line-Up:

Dan Stevens - Guitar
Vinnie Colla - Bass

with:

Rob Lindop - piano, keyboards

Tracklist:

01. She Won't Let You Go
02. Messiah
03. Medusa
04. Eye Of The Storm
05. Cruel Intentions
06. My Misery
07. Do You Like It
08. He Will Provide
09. We Will Meet Again
10. God Of War
11. We Will Ride
12. Eye Of The Storm (Alternative Mix) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Mar 2022, 11:17

Inglorious - Heroine (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021

Bio:

Album:

OK so here we have it – Inglorious’ twist on the cover album – a band with a great male vocalist taking on songs made famous by women. OK fair enough concept but how does it sound? In truth it’s a rather more of a mixed bag than I expected.Opening with a Whitney Houston song might just be designed to shock you and push your boundaries, but the truth of it is far more boring. If you asked me to define all I hated about corporate music in the 80’s Whitney Houston would have been it. Of course with three decades of far shittier chart music after that Whitney seems almost palatable now. Sadly ‘Queen of the Night’ whilst actually sounding like a rock number is strangely forgettable. and I imagine a song written by an army of writers, (I honestly have no desire to hear the original or find out who wrote it).Barracuda just shows you can have all of the style and technique in the world and still not capture the true genius of the original. You touch a classic you have to do it justice, that’s all I’ll say.The Mylie Cyrus song that thankfully I had never heard gets a modern Rock treatment that ‘m not a fan of. The great Steve Marriott once said a great song is a great song no matter how you treat it, it appears that the musing is equally true of forgettable songs because lets face it ‘Midnight Sky’ as a song could well be found under the definition of ‘extremely average’.‘Nutbush City Limits’ gets a big tick, it’s a lovely cover and nicely done.Nathan’s falsetto at the start of the Evanescence cover ‘Bring Me To Life’ and almost Seal-like intro to the verse is not good, technically it’s flawless but if you’re comparing it to the original for me warning bells would have been going off saying “Maybe this isn’t one to cover” even the dirty backing vocals sound half-hearted. Sure Nathan excels on the rock sections but I wasn’t rushing to play that one again.‘Fighter’ by Christina Aguilera sounds nice and almost has a bluesy rock hint but it’s not a song I would have thought twice about skipping on your average rock album. I almost fell off my chair with how shit the Avril Lavigne ballad was as a song (though again nicely executed) I’m so grateful to the gods of Rock that I’ve only taken in ‘artists like Pink, Lavigne Lavigne and co through casual listening. Even a world class rock act covering them can’t hide how average the song writing is. If I had to pick a winner of all the Pop covers it would be Aguilera but it’s a close call in a low level race.I don’t like the cover of Joan Jett’s ‘I Hate Myself for Loving You’ which is a song I particularly love. It sounds strangely emotionless like the band is going through the motions. Almost a bit lazy. The Halestorm cover works a bit better, if you love the original you’ll love this but it’s not as good or as passionate (again that word again ‘passion’) as the original.I was never really a huge fan of Cyndi Lauper’s ‘Time After Time’ though I loved a lot of her music and thought the lyrics were great. Here a rather stripped back version passes muster. As far as vastly overrated artists go Alanis Morrissette had to be the person who was most in the right place at exactly the right time, armed with a huge album of angry woman songs and no sense of the meaning of the word ‘irony’ made her one of the most overrated artists of all time with a set of average songs shouted badly. I honestly don’t like anything I’ve ever heard by her but here Nathan seems to have found his emotion on the last song of the set! I still don’t like the song but I love the performance. If there’s a song that saves this record it’s this final track.Sadly I have to say this sounds like an “I’m Bored in lockdown’ album, if it had been attacked with a bit more passion and intensity like the final couple of tracks it might have worked better. I just honestly don’t don’t like the song choices. I love Inglorious but I’d rather this hadn’t been released as an album, bonus tracks maybe, a lockdown live show perhaps, but not a full album. This isn’t good and even if you love Inglorious you might not have this on repeat.

Line-Up:

Nathan James - Lead Vocals
Dan Stevens - Guitar
Vinnie Colla - Bass
Phil Beaver - Drums, Percussion

Tracklist:

01. Queen Of The Night (Whitney Houston cover)
02. Barracuda (Heart cover)
03. Midnight Sky (Miley Cyrus cover)
04. Nutbush City Limits (Tina Turner cover)
05. Bring Me To Life (Evanescence cover)
06. Fighter (Christina Aguilera cover)
07. I'm With You (Avril Lavigne cover)
08. I Hate Myself For Loving You (Joan Jett cover)
09. I Am The Fire (Halestorm cover)
10. Time After Time (Cyndi Lauper cover)
11. Uninvited (Alanis Morissette cover)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Apr 2022, 13:34

Inglorious - MMXXI Live At The Phoenix (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

The performance captures the British hard rockers unleashed on stage after being, like so many bands, stuck at home and unable to tour due to the worldwide pandemic. A formidable live band to begin with, the added dose of adrenaline coming from being tigers unleashed from a cage makes for a stunning live performance showcasing songs from their four studio albums, "Inglorious", "II", "Ride To Nowhere", and "We Will Ride", and their most recent studio recording, the covers album "Heroine".

Line-Up:

Nathan James - Lead Vocals
Dan Stevens - Guitar
Vinnie Colla - Bass
Phil Beaver - Drums, Percussion

Tracklist:

01. She Won't Let You Go
02. Messiah
03. Breakaway
04. Where Are You Now?
05. Read All About It
06. Barracuda
07. Holy Water
08. He Will Provide
09. I Don't Need Your Loving
10. We Will Ride
11. Until I Die

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 23 neregistrovaných