Gotthard (SWT)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Gotthard (SWT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Aug 2015, 10:35

Gotthard - Tu Pasion (Maxi CD) (Limited Spain Edition) (2006)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2006 (Limited Edition)
Style : Melodic Rock , Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 171 mb

Info:

Gotthard is a Swiss hard rock/heavy metal band founded in Lugano by Steve Lee and Leo Leoni. Their last eleven albums have all reached number 1 in the Swiss album charts, making them one of the most successful Swiss acts ever.With 2 million albums sold, they managed to get multi-platinum awards in different parts of the world. The band takes its name from the Saint-Gotthard Massif.Singer Steve Lee died in a motorcycle accident on October 5, 2010.On November 11, 2011, Gotthard announced a new singer, Nic Maeder, through their official Facebook page and their website with their new song "Remember It's Me", downloadable for free.In December 2012, Gotthard have concluded the Firebirth Tour, in support of their 10th studio album.Their new disc titled "BANG!", the bands 11th studio release (2nd with Nic Maeder) will be released 4th of April 2014, according to the band's official website.

Album:

"Tu Pasion" is another GOTTHARD maxi-single released in limited quantities which turned out of print soon.As happened with the previous CDM featured here (El Traidor), "Tu Pasion" is the Spanish version of other Gotthard single, the catchy 'Lift 'U' Up', recorded with the intention to bring new Latin fans to Gotthard's base.For most people it's a cool rarity and a collectors item, but Spaniard audiences will find an interesting lyric re-shaped for this version. Additionally, there's a 'classical version' of Gotthard's classic "One Life One Soul", featuring opera diva Monserrat Caballe in a duet (as Freddie Mercury did before) with the late Steve Lee.

Line-Up:

Steve Lee - Vocals
Freddy Scherer - Guitar
Leo Leoni - Guitar
Marc Lynn - Bass
Hena Habegger - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Tu Pasion / Lift 'U' Up (Spanish Version)
02. Lift 'U' Up (Radio Edit)
03. One Life One Soul (feat. Monserrat Caballe)
04. Nothing Left At All (Live)
05. Anytime, Anywhere (Live)

+ Video "Anytime Anywhere" (Official Video)
+ Video "One Life One Soul" (Official Video)
+ Video "Tu Pasión" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Gotthard (SWT)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 04 Okt 2018, 15:58

Gotthard - Bang! (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 224 mb

Bio:

Gotthard is a Swiss hard rock/heavy metal band founded in Lugano by Steve Lee and Leo Leoni. Their last eleven albums have all reached number 1 in the Swiss album charts, making them one of the most successful Swiss acts ever.With 2 million albums sold, they managed to get multi-platinum awards in different parts of the world. The band takes its name from the Saint-Gotthard Massif.Singer Steve Lee died in a motorcycle accident on October 5, 2010.On November 11, 2011, Gotthard announced a new singer, Nic Maeder, through their official Facebook page and their website with their new song "Remember It's Me", downloadable for free.In December 2012, Gotthard have concluded the Firebirth Tour, in support of their 10th studio album.Their new disc titled "BANG!", the bands 11th studio release (2nd with Nic Maeder) will be released 4th of April 2014, according to the band's official website.

Album:

Gotthard overcame the tragic death of charismatic frontman Steve Lee by taking a couple of years off and recruiting Aussie import Nic Maeder as their new singer. Nic's job was an unenvious one, but he's handled it will class and style.The band was at the top of their game when Steve died and their comeback album Firebirth carried massive expectations. It was however was pretty average to these ears and only featured a few really strong tunes. Some disagreed of course and loved the rawer, under produced style, but the overall fan reaction was tepid. The songs just weren't there.Bang! is a much better Gotthard album in all respects. The production is much better – crisper and smoother and more commercial than Firebirth. This is a more traditional sounding Gotthard album and picks up where Steve Lee left off. The band could still use a little help on the choruses – but the songs here are far stronger than the last album – even if there are still maybe 2 or 3 fillers.Bang! is a strong rocker to open the album. Initially I thought the chorus was simply daft, but as simple (and silly) as it is, it's catchy and has grown on me quite nicely over the weeks.Set Up 'n' Move picks up the tempo even further. It's a frantic, organ drenched rocker with a hard edge riff and a thumping beat. I like it.Feel What I Feel is another cracking Gotthard tune – an instant classic I think – with a memorable, commercial friendly, feel good chorus that you just can't help but sing along to.I guess it is time for a ballad and C'est La Vie is just that. An acoustic driven piece, with a nice pleasant feel about it and a soft, raspy vocal from Nic. It has a very “French provincial” feel. It is a bit of a pace killer though, I might have waited another track or two to drop this in.Jump the Gun is a groove heavy hard rocker with a darker tone. The chorus isn't a stand out, but the groove is what drives the track – that and the heavy guitar and strong vocals. Some nice organ in there too.Spread Your Wings has a classic Deep Purple 70s rock vibe to it. Drenched in organ, the song has a definite style of its own, but it's a filler to these ears.I Won't Look Down is another 70s influenced track, this time it has a Led Zeppelin feel to it. Sadly another filler as far as I'm concerned. It simply doesn't go anywhere.My Belief is a much better track. A moody track again, but a more free flowing song and one that carries with it the feel of classic Gotthard. And while the chorus isn't massive, it does stand on its own, mainly due to the comforting familiarity in the style.Time to break the tempo a little and the next ballad Maybe is a duet with unknown American Melody Tibbits, who has a very pleasant voice. Good song, if not a little strange to hear a female lead on a Gotthard record!Red On a Sleeve is a fierce, hard rocking song with maximum impact. The tough exterior and a good fit for this part of the album, but not the best chorus ever.What You is less intense as its predecessor, but rocks just as hard. I like this track a lot. Good chorus too.Mr. Ticket Man is another uptempo rocker with an ok chorus and some prominent organ. A decent album track, but not a highlight.Thank You is perhaps the most 'out of skin' Gotthard tune ever. This epic track runs 11 minutes in length and combines a full orchestral intro before launching into a heartfelt piano ballad that builds in intensity with the orchestral backing come back into it. The song continue on to a powerful guitar drive climax with orchestra in full flight. Marvelous stuff!

Line-Up:

Leo Leoni - guitar
Freddy Scherer - guitars
Marc Lynn - bass guitar
Hena Habegger - drums
Nic Maeder - vocals

Tracklist:

01. Let Me In Katie (Intro)
02. Bang!
03. Get Up 'N Move
04. Feel What I Feel
05. C'est La Vie
06. Jump The Gun
07. Spread Your Wings
08. I Won't Look Down
09. My Belief
10. Maybe
11. Red On A Sleeve
12. What You Get
13. Mr. Ticket Man
14. Thank You
15. I Want It All (Japan Bonus Track)
16. You Can't Stop Me (Japan Bonus Track)
17. My Daddy Told Me (Bonus For Europe)

+ Video "Feel What I Feel" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Sep 2020, 10:09

Gotthard - Live & Bangin' (Japan Limited Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 165 mb

Info:

Album:

Another album highly requested album on these pages was "Live & Bangin’", the limited edition CD released by Swiss hard rockers GOTTHARD this year."Live & Bangin’" was recorded during Gotthard’s Bang! tour in Baar, Switzerland, in 2014 and it was put on sale exclusively at the band's website and for their FanClub members only. But "Live & Bangin’" was officially released on CD in Japan by Marquee Inc / Avalon."Live & Bangin’" is a massive 'thank you' for the last four years, in which fans have kept the faith with Gotthard - because without them, there probably wouldn’t have been a future after the tragic death of vocalist Steve Lee end of 2010. Gotthard’s Nic Maeder stated; "Live & Bangin will not be available in stores, but instead sold solely in the Gotthard fan shop and at merchandise stalls on tour, strictly limited. Exclusively for Fanclub members there’s a pile of CDs autographed by the band waiting to be unleashed."But as usual, the Asian market got the privilege to have the album released locally, though, in a Limited Edition.There’s not a second wasted on "Live & Bangin’": presented as an 'official bootleg' - but this is a mere classification to make it even more 'collectible', as the production of Leo Leoni is top notch - there are close to 75 minutes of the Tessin platinum rockers’ sound - unaltered, live and pure. You could actually call its tracklisting a set list, because the songs on "Live & Bangin’" are a perfect cross section of the tour-show including a lifelike instant mosh pit in your living room.Gotthard's "Live & Bangin’" is a monster, terrific record. Fo those missing the early Gotthard bite and pure hard rock attack, this release is must. Everything sounds punchy and crystal clear with a separated instruments mix and perfectly balanced vocals.

Line-Up:

Leo Leoni - guitars
Freddy Scherer - guitars
Marc Lynn - bass
Hena Habegger - drums
Nic Maeder - vocals, additional guitars

Tracklist:

01. Let Me in Katie
02. Bang!
03. Get Up 'N' Move On
04. Sister Moon
05. Right On
06. Master of Illusion
07. Feel What I Feel
08. The Call
09. Remember It's Me
10. What You Get
11. The Train
12. C'est La Vie
13. That's It (Car Crash)
14. Mountain Mama
15. Lift U Up
16. Thank You
17. Anytime Anywhere

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Sep 2020, 10:10

Gotthard - Silver (Deluxe Edition Digipak) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 192 mb

Info:

Album:

Swiss hard rock veterans Gotthard will release their twelfth studio album, "Silver", on January 13, 2017 on Musikvertrieb in Switzerland and internationally via PIAS. The CD was recorded at the Yellow House Studio in Lugano. The third disc with lead singer Nic Maeder was produced by Charlie Bauerfeind (Helloween, Blind Guardian) and Leo Leoni. Says the band: "There's reason to celebrate! 25 years of Gotthard means that we've left paper, leather, wood, crystal and china behind us, and can properly drink to the Silver wedding. A quarter of a century of band history is a decent anniversary and appropriately moulded into Silver. Three months before the official release on January 13, it's clear that we should pick the little black dress up from the dry cleaners and iron the good shirt, because dressing up for Silver is only fair as the record sports quite a fancy look as well! There's no holding us back now, the spell is broken, the baby's got a name! Gotthard's new single, "Stay With Me", was released on November 18, 2016. "We were all very happy with the workflow and the result of the 'Bang!' production, so it was pretty clear that we wanted to give the great collaboration another shot", Gotthard stated about working with Bauerfeind again. Immediately after the new Gotthard album's release, the band will kick off the 25th Anniversary European tour in Ravensburg with support from Danish hard rockers Pretty Maids. Gotthard's 2012 album, "Firebirth", marked the band's first release with singer Nic Maeder, who was born in Lausanne, Switzerland, lived in Melbourne, Australia and grew up between Switzerland and down under. Gotthard's previous vocalist, Steve Lee, was killed on October 5, 2010 in what has been described as a freak road accident in Nevada.

Line-Up:

Leo Leoni - guitars
Freddy Scherer - guitars
Marc Lynn - bass
Hena Habegger - drums
Nic Maeder - vocals, additional guitars

Tracklist:

01. Silvеr Rivеr
02. Electrified
03. Stay With Me
04. Beautiful
05. Everything Inside
06. Reason For This
07. Not Fooling Anyone
08. Miss Me
09. Tequila Symphony No.5
10. Why
11. Only Love Is Real
12. My Oh My
13. Blame On Me
14. Walk On (Bonus Track)
15. Customized Lovin' (Bonus Track)

+ Video "Stay With Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Sep 2020, 10:11

Gotthard - Defrosted 2 (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Size : 275 mb

Bio:

Album:

The original Defrosted album was released way back in 1997 and was Gotthard’s very first live album and fourth album to date. In Switzerland it’s legendary – reaching double-platinum in a matter of months. To this day it’s still seen as a milestone for those rock fans outside of Switzerland. To date it’s a career that includes 16 No.1-albums, over three million records sold, multiple awards and over 2000 shows all over the planet.If you’ve missed out on the last 25 years of Gotthard then this sumptuous live release is as good a place as any to start as the band rework acoustically their greatest hits. The album itself was recorded on the ‘Defrosted Tour’ in March 2018 and there’s a real chemistry between band and audience that seeps through this recording. But as well as the 22 song showcase fans also get to hear 2 brand new tracks in acoustic format.Starting with one of my favourites – the soothing melodic ‘Miss Me’ we’re right into good time sing-along territory for ‘Out on My Own’ before ‘Bang’ adds yet another texture and rocks a little harder. It’s a great start and as you can imagine for a band with such a lengthy history there’s plenty to fit in.Throughout there are some nice touches like the ‘Rock and Roll Ain’t Noise Pollution’ opening bars to ‘Sweet Little Rock ‘N’ Roller’ a honky-tonk tour de force; or the bongo beat that starts ‘Hush’ one of a number of covers the band make their own. The rest is pretty much a joy from a setlist that doesn’t seem to have a weak spot – there’s the wonderful ‘Heaven’; the come-back single ‘Remember It’s Me’; the tender ‘Beautiful’; and the wonderfully apt closing cover of ‘Smoke on the Water.’The two new studio tracks also get an acoustic treatment with the rocking ‘Bye Bye Caroline’ a song inspired by that Status Quo classic (Caroline) and featuring a guest appearance by Francis Rossi a nice fun workout. The new ballad ‘What I Wouldn’t Give’ is rather special and makes you realise that this is a band with so much more ahead of them. It’s a lovey arrangement that drips emotion, and which is sure to elicit the requisite volume of salty tears.

Line-Up:

Nic Maeder - Vocals
Leo Leoni - Guitars
Freddy Scherer - Guitars
Marc Lynn - Bass
Hena Habegger - Drums

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Miss Me
02. Out On My Own
03. Bang
04. Sweet Little Rock 'N' Roller
05. Beautiful
06. Feel What I Feel
07. Hush
08. Remember It's Me
09. Stay With Me
10. Tequila Symphony No. 5
11. Mountain Mama

CD2:

01. Why
02. C'est La Vie
03. One Life One Soul
04. Tell Me
05. Starlight
06. Sister Moon
07. Right On
08. Lift U Up
09. Heaven
10. Anytime, Anywhere
11. Smoke On The Water
12. Bye Bye Caroline (acoustic version)
13. What I Wouldn't Give (acoustic version)
14. What I Wouldn't Give (orchestral version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Sep 2020, 10:12

Gotthard - #13 (Limited Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 154 mb

Bio:

Album:

When it comes to Swiss rock, Gotthard is the first band that comes to mind. After starting 28 years ago in Ticino, the multi-platinum rockers have more than earned their spot amongst the top of the pile. And now, after 16 #1 albums, over three million records sold worldwide and numerous global awards, one would expect Leoni, Lynn, Habegger, Scherer and Maeder to take a little time off. No chance. With more than 2,000 live shows all over the world and countless headlining tours under their belts, Gotthard shows no sign of exhaustion and announces the follow-up for its successful acoustic album "Defrosted 2". A brand-new album that proves that this band still has so much rock 'n' roll left to give. Studio album #13 is simply titled "#13", a deliberately understated title for a record that needs no further explanation.There are no long introductions as the band shift straight into gear with opener "Bad News", Nic Maeder giving full power right from the off. On top form as usual, he provides an impassioned vocal performance inspired by the pounding drums and wild guitars. "Bad News" alongside love song "Marry You" were created during a songwriting session with The Hooters' mastermind Eric Bazilian. The opener and songs like "10,000 Faces" are exactly what true fans have come to love about Gotthard: fiery, headstrong rock ’n’ roll armed with the finest songwriting. To put it simply, this is classic Gotthard at its best. "#13" proves to be one of the most diverse albums of the band’s career. Any fillers? Absolutely not! Instead there’s an exciting mixture of fast and hard elements, such as on "Every Time I Die", straightforward lyrical messages on "Man On A Mission", old school blues rock on "Another Last Time", epic ballads like "I Can Say I’m Sorry" and unbridled 70s psychedelia on "Rescue Me", the immensely energetic closer.

Line-Up:

Nic Maeder - Vocals
Leo Leoni - Guitars
Freddy Scherer - Guitars
Marc Lynn - Bass
Hena Habegger - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Bad News
02. Every Time I Die
03. Missteria
04. 10,000 Faces
05. S.O.S.
06. Another Last Time
07. Better Than Love
08. Save The Date
09. Marry You
10. Man On A Mission
11. No Time To Cry
12. I Can Say I'm Sorry
13. Rescue Me
14. No Time To Cry (Demo Version) (Bonus Track)
15. I Can Say I'm Sorry (Piano Version) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Apr 2021, 11:09

Gotthard - Steve Lee - The Eyes Of A Tiger: In Memory Of Our Unforgotten Friend (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Size : 143 mb

Bio:

Steve Lee (born Stefan Alois in Horgen, Switzerland, August 5, 1963 – October 5, 2010) was a Swiss musician, best known as the vocalist of the band Gotthard.In 1979, Lee's first public concert took place at the Aula Magna of Lugano-Trevano, under the name Cromo, with Lee on vocals and drums; Gerard Garganigo on keyboards and vocals; Tiziano Lippmann on keyboards, synthesizers, and sequencers; Massimo Basso on bass and vocals; and Guido Gagliano on guitar and vocals.In 1988, Lee joined the group Forsale.In 1992, in Lugano, along with guitarist Leo Leoni, bassist Marc Lynn, and drummer Hena Habegger, Lee founded the band Krak. Under the lead of bassist and founding member of Krokus, Chris von Rohr, the band changed its name to Gotthard, a name inspired by the Gotthard Pass.In 2007, Lee was contacted by Arjen Anthony Lucassen to feature on Ayreon's 2008 album 01011001. He sang vocals, alongside other progressive rock and progressive metal singers.He spoke fluent Italian, German, English, and French.Steve Lee was killed in a motorcycle accident 10 miles south of Mesquite, Nevada on Interstate 15 when a semi truck hit a parked motorcycle that subsequently struck and killed Lee.

Album:

Swiss hard rockers GOTTHARD will release tomorrow ‘The Eyes Of A Tiger‘, an album consisting of former singer Steve Lee‘s last recordings. Steve Lee was tragically killed on October 5th 2010 while parked at the side of Interstate 15 in the United States, when a skidding truck hit him and the motorbikes of his friends during bad weather. Steve was only 48 years old.A remarkable vocalist, whose legacy of work has in no way been forgotten within the rock community. To have these last recordings made available not only gives fans the chance to once again savour Steve’s singing, but also will be part of a fitting tribute to him.On the tenth anniversary of Steve’s death, GOTTHARD and ‘The Eyes Of A Tiger‘ bow to their frontman and bring two unreleased tracks, including the title track in two versions, and eleven versions performed by GOTTHARD / sung by STEVE LEE.Ten years ago we had no Pandemic or the likes, but Gotthard’s front-beast Steve Lee died in a tragic motorcycle accident and for a moment the hard rock world stood still. Lee graced Gotthard fans with his voice for 18 glorious years.I still remember singing along to all those awesome tunes like ‘All I care for’, ‘Hush’, ‘I’m on my Way’, ‘Lift U Up’ and ‘One Life One Soul’ while isolating in my room, heartbroken and alone. Yeah being a teenager did suck but Steve and his mates understood me, they wrote those songs while feeling like I felt.How do you honour a legend? Someone, who has become immortal through his songs, his voice, and his nature – and ten years after the tragic accident, is still vivid in the hearts of friends, colleagues, and fans.What do you say about a singer among the world’s finest of his genre, who never lost touch with the real world? It’s only possible with music.For the 10th anniversary of Steve Lee’s passing, Gotthard bow to their ex-frontman with ‘The Eyes Of A Tiger’. With current vocalist Nic Maeder on backings, the band honour their unforgotten friend with eleven songs, never before presented in this distilled form, as well as two unreleased tracks.Apart from ‘Tarot Woman’, there are two versions of the 1982 “Rocky” classic ‘Eye Of The Tiger’, one of Steve Lee’s absolute favourites, which were released as the album’s advance single in time for his birthday on August 5.If you are a fan, buy this right now. If you are a general melodic hard rock fan, buy this album too. It’s great classic stuff. It’s the great Steve Lee.

Line-Up:

Szeve Lee - vocals (Ex-Gotthard, Ex-Forsale)

Tracklist:

01. One Life One Soul (03:45)
02. Let It Be (04:27)
03. In the Name (03:33)
04. Lonely People (03:23)
05. Heaven (04:21)
06. Need to Believe (04:06)
07. Lift U Up (03:32)
08. Hush (03:31)
09. First Time in a Long Time (04:33)
10. Tarot Woman (03:00)
11. And Then Goodbye (03:26)
12. The Train (03:47)
13. Eye of the Tiger (Acoustic) (03:51)
14. Eye of the Tiger (Electric) (04:46)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných