Vega (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Vega (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Jan 2021, 14:26

Vega - Kiss Of Life (2010)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2010
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 164 mb

Bio:

VEGA formed in the summer of 2009 and released their debut album “Kiss of Life” in 2010 to rave reviews across the board.MALCOLM DOME: “Vega are a British melodic hard rock band who stand apart from most in this vein, because not only do they write melodic songs, but they’ve a significant depth. Debut album Kiss Of Life shows enough talent and cohesion to suggest a big future awaits.In 2011 VEGA decided to go in search of a record company that shared their passion for trying to inject something new in to the rock genre, whilst still maintaining the 80’s/90’s roots that influenced them in the first place.After a long search VEGA finally secured a worldwide deal with Nine Tone/UNIVERSAL RECORDS who will release their 2nd album in the autumn of 2012. Singer Nick Workman says “We wanted to write an album where every song could have been a single, so we have been spending a lot of time fine tuning the songs. We pretty much demoed each song twice before we were satisfied”. The new album will feature 13 tracks of hook laden “stadium rock songs” that deserve to be play loud enough to piss of your neighbours…As rock Journo Dave Ling say’s “These guys could have a major role to play in the future”!

Album:

It took better than 10 years, but the collaboration between former Kick vocalist Nick Workman and the respected songwriters Tom and James Martin (House of Lords, Ted Poley, Khymera, Sunstorm, et al) has finally come to pass. Vega's debut work Kiss of Life is not to be missed as this is melodic rock in it's finest form.Knowing the Martin's legacy, Kiss of Life of life turns on deep melodies, clever hooks, and abundance of attractive and well-balanced musicianship. Into the Wild, One of a Kind, SOS, and Too Young for Wings, to mention only a few, are equally impressive for depth of the arrangements and easy entertaining accessibility. Part imagination, part inspiration, the Martin's deliver pleasant surprises of melodic rock that prove their genius. Witness the sublime AOR pattern of Headlights which is followed by the harder rock of Hearts of Glass. If you could bottle their skills and natural melodic sensibility, you would have product of exceeding value.For Mr. Workman's part, he soars. Listening to Kiss of Life, Headlights, Stay With Me or the aforementioned epic ballad Too Young for Wings makes you wonder how Workman sings, effortlessly it seems, with such range and passion. Dig up your old Kick albums. Or simply purchase Kiss of Life as Mr. Workman has found his home once again.Obviously from my comments I'm quite impressed with Vega's debut Kiss of Life. Traditional AOR-driven melodic rock, European or otherwise, can be either compelling or derivative these days. The Martins and Workman, for the most part, succeed at avoiding cliches. Even so, with that said, some listeners may find Stay With Me or A.N. Other rather predictable. But if these are the only slight low points they are well above the attempts of their peers.Consequently, taken as a whole Kiss of Life borders on melodic rock brilliance. Strongly recommended.

Line-Up:

Nick Workman: Lead vocals, backing vocals, acoustic guitar and wall hitter
James Martin – Keyboards
Tom Martin – Guitars,bass
Dan Chantrey – Drums

production:

Produced: John Greatwood & Vega
Engineered and Mixed: John Greatwood at Helena Road Studios, London, UK
Mastered: Dennis Ward at TrakShak, Karlsdorf, Germany
Recorded at Oakwood Studios, York, UK
Logo and Artwork: Richard Mace
Photos: Pip

Tracklist:

01. Into The Wild
02. Kiss Of Life
03. One Of A Kind
04. Staring At The Sun
05. Too Young For Wings
06. A.N. Other
07. Headlights
08. Hearts Of Glass
09. Stay With Me
10. Wonderland
11. What It Takes
12. S.O.S.

+ Video "Kiss Of Life" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Vega (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Jan 2021, 14:33

Vega - What The Hell! (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 124 mb

Bio:

VEGA formed in the summer of 2009 and released their debut album “Kiss of Life” in 2010 to rave reviews across the board.MALCOLM DOME: “Vega are a British melodic hard rock band who stand apart from most in this vein, because not only do they write melodic songs, but they’ve a significant depth. Debut album Kiss Of Life shows enough talent and cohesion to suggest a big future awaits.In 2011 VEGA decided to go in search of a record company that shared their passion for trying to inject something new in to the rock genre, whilst still maintaining the 80’s/90’s roots that influenced them in the first place.After a long search VEGA finally secured a worldwide deal with Nine Tone/UNIVERSAL RECORDS who will release their 2nd album in the autumn of 2012. Singer Nick Workman says “We wanted to write an album where every song could have been a single, so we have been spending a lot of time fine tuning the songs. We pretty much demoed each song twice before we were satisfied”. The new album will feature 13 tracks of hook laden “stadium rock songs” that deserve to be play loud enough to piss of your neighbours…As rock Journo Dave Ling say’s “These guys could have a major role to play in the future”!

Album:

VEGA is Hard Rock band from United Kingdom, formed in 2009. The British Rockers released their debut album “Kiss Of Life” in 2010 and have just embarked with a second studio album “What The Hell!”, via Spinefarm Records.“White Knuckle Ride” is the album’s debut single, an amazing song right from the first sound with clear bass line & drums, catchy melodies with fantastic lyrics. The keyboards adding a fine flavor to these well written guitar riffs. There might be a feeling that may resemble GREEN DAY, a bit cheery style of play. “What The Hell!”, crossed the same path of catchiness with guitar riffs, rhythm and lead fretwork, sounding like DEEP PURPLE & drums orientations of U2. The backing vocals are so excellent and well produced, chorus accordingly. Generally, this is fun listener, taking its toll like VAN HALEN, CHICKENFOOT and TOTO. Astounding melodies of guitars and vocals can be heard on “Raise Ya Game”, a highly powerful and energetic song. I was astonished by the impressive guitar work, and plenty of passion, that once again signaled of VAN HALEN with “You Can't Run” that also inspired with a catchy chorus carved with unbelievable drumming, elements of orchestral and crushing melodies. SUNRISE AVENUE came to mind as I listened to “She Walks Alone”, which cleared my mind with Nick Workman’s vocals, cool rhythm section, marvelous tuneful guitars, striking chorus led by a melodic pattern. “Turn It On” has that British Metal meets Hard Rock demeanor but also connects well with band such as GOTTHARD and DOKKEN.“Not There For You”, clicked with his keyboards display and guitar riffages, those made it a very cool song that had me going that it was an EDGUY ballad. On the other hand, “Cry” is the return back to the sweet Hard Rock of BON JOVI, SUNRISE AVENUE and DEF LEPPARD, a pure Goosebumps bastard of a song. For a moment there I thought that the chorus had a guest appearance by Tobias Sammet of EDGUY / AVANTASIA, but I believe that Workman is a capable singer to reach the former’s high rated singing. “Fade Into The Flames” reminded the antics and attitude of THE RASMUS, something fresh and interesting in comparison to the others, even though magnificent. This is a serene song with electronics sampling, guitars perfectly composed with awesome vocal performance. “Bless My Soul” continues the band’s melodic barrage while “Saviour” seemed to be induced with the merry glee, yet with a modern edge, of BON JOVI and U2. Some just can do without the aid of a commercial chorus, yet it might be a hit one day. Calmer “Tell Me it's Gonna Be Alright”, a typical melodic DEF LEPPARDish but with sampling, AOR oriented guitars & nice keys of the modern kind.VEGA surprised me, positively of course. These guys are totally awesome and melodic, playing passionate Hard Rock, sharing features with AOR while not forgetting that there are in the 21st century, titling with impressive melodies, cutting edge riffing and exciting vocals. Every song can be a potential hit, all composed with excellence. Listening to this album is plain relaxation & fun. It is so great heeding to such an amazing production where everything is refined. This is a chance to get acquainted with quality, do it fast.

Line-Up:

Tom Martin: Bass guitar
James Martin: Keyboards
Daniel Chantrey - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Carnival of Lost Souls 00:42
02. White Knuckle Ride 03:38
03. What the Hell 03:40
04. Not There for You 04:28
05. Cry 04:19
06. Raise Ya Game 03:15
07. Fade into the Flames 05:10
08. You Can't Run 04:01
09. Bless My Soul 04:03
10. She Walks Alone 04:03
11. Turn It on 04:18
12. Saviour 04:05
13. It's Gonna Be Alright 04:30
14. Hand in the Air 04:44

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Jan 2021, 14:34

Vega - What The Hell! (2013) (Frontiers Records Edition 2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Frontiers Records Edition 2014)
Size : 135 mb

Bio:

VEGA formed in the summer of 2009 and released their debut album “Kiss of Life” in 2010 to rave reviews across the board.MALCOLM DOME: “Vega are a British melodic hard rock band who stand apart from most in this vein, because not only do they write melodic songs, but they’ve a significant depth. Debut album Kiss Of Life shows enough talent and cohesion to suggest a big future awaits.In 2011 VEGA decided to go in search of a record company that shared their passion for trying to inject something new in to the rock genre, whilst still maintaining the 80’s/90’s roots that influenced them in the first place.After a long search VEGA finally secured a worldwide deal with Nine Tone/UNIVERSAL RECORDS who will release their 2nd album in the autumn of 2012. Singer Nick Workman says “We wanted to write an album where every song could have been a single, so we have been spending a lot of time fine tuning the songs. We pretty much demoed each song twice before we were satisfied”. The new album will feature 13 tracks of hook laden “stadium rock songs” that deserve to be play loud enough to piss of your neighbours…………As rock Journo Dave Ling say’s “These guys could have a major role to play in the future”!

Album:

Together with the awesome Melodic Rock heaven of the new VEGA album, Frontiers Recods has reissued the band's acclaimed previous album "WHAT THE HELL!" released originally only in Finland and the UK in 2012.This new version includes one previously unreleased original bonus track; the AOR, keyboard driven "Skin Deep".VEGA is Hard Rock band from United Kingdom, formed in 2009. The British Rockers released their debut album “Kiss Of Life” in 2010 and have just embarked with a second studio album “What The Hell!”, via Spinefarm Records.“White Knuckle Ride” is the album’s debut single, an amazing song right from the first sound with clear bass line & drums, catchy melodies with fantastic lyrics. The keyboards adding a fine flavor to these well written guitar riffs. There might be a feeling that may resemble GREEN DAY, a bit cheery style of play. “What The Hell!”, crossed the same path of catchiness with guitar riffs, rhythm and lead fretwork, sounding like DEEP PURPLE & drums orientations of U2. The backing vocals are so excellent and well produced, chorus accordingly. Generally, this is fun listener, taking its toll like VAN HALEN, CHICKENFOOT and TOTO. Astounding melodies of guitars and vocals can be heard on “Raise Ya Game”, a highly powerful and energetic song. I was astonished by the impressive guitar work, and plenty of passion, that once again signaled of VAN HALEN with “You Can't Run” that also inspired with a catchy chorus carved with unbelievable drumming, elements of orchestral and crushing melodies. SUNRISE AVENUE came to mind as I listened to “She Walks Alone”, which cleared my mind with Nick Workman’s vocals, cool rhythm section, marvelous tuneful guitars, striking chorus led by a melodic pattern. “Turn It On” has that British Metal meets Hard Rock demeanor but also connects well with band such as GOTTHARD and DOKKEN.“Not There For You”, clicked with his keyboards display and guitar riffages, those made it a very cool song that had me going that it was an EDGUY ballad. On the other hand, “Cry” is the return back to the sweet Hard Rock of BON JOVI, SUNRISE AVENUE and DEF LEPPARD, a pure Goosebumps bastard of a song. For a moment there I thought that the chorus had a guest appearance by Tobias Sammet of EDGUY / AVANTASIA, but I believe that Workman is a capable singer to reach the former’s high rated singing. “Fade Into The Flames” reminded the antics and attitude of THE RASMUS, something fresh and interesting in comparison to the others, even though magnificent. This is a serene song with electronics sampling, guitars perfectly composed with awesome vocal performance. “Bless My Soul” continues the band’s melodic barrage while “Saviour” seemed to be induced with the merry glee, yet with a modern edge, of BON JOVI and U2. Some just can do without the aid of a commercial chorus, yet it might be a hit one day. Calmer “Tell Me it's Gonna Be Alright”, a typical melodic DEF LEPPARDish but with sampling, AOR oriented guitars & nice keys of the modern kind.VEGA surprised me, positively of course. These guys are totally awesome and melodic, playing passionate Hard Rock, sharing features with AOR while not forgetting that there are in the 21st century, titling with impressive melodies, cutting edge riffing and exciting vocals. Every song can be a potential hit, all composed with excellence. Listening to this album is plain relaxation & fun. It is so great heeding to such an amazing production where everything is refined. This is a chance to get acquainted with quality, do it fast.

Line-Up:

Nick Workman - Vocals
Tom Martin - Guitars
Daniel Chantrey - Drums
James Martin - Keyboards
Marcus Thurston - Guitars

Tracklist:

01. Carnival of Lost Souls 00:42
02. White Knuckle Ride 03:38
03. What the Hell 03:40
04. Not There for You 04:28
05. Cry 04:19
06. Raise Ya Game 03:15
07. Fade into the Flames 05:10
08. You Can't Run 04:01
09. Bless My Soul 04:03
10. She Walks Alone 04:03
11. Turn It on 04:18
12. Saviour 04:05
13. It's Gonna Be Alright 04:30
14. Hand in the Air 04:44
15. Skin Deep (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Jan 2021, 14:34

Vega - Stereo Messiah (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Size : 164 mb

Bio:

VEGA formed in the summer of 2009 and released their debut album “Kiss of Life” in 2010 to rave reviews across the board.MALCOLM DOME: “Vega are a British melodic hard rock band who stand apart from most in this vein, because not only do they write melodic songs, but they’ve a significant depth. Debut album Kiss Of Life shows enough talent and cohesion to suggest a big future awaits.In 2011 VEGA decided to go in search of a record company that shared their passion for trying to inject something new in to the rock genre, whilst still maintaining the 80’s/90’s roots that influenced them in the first place.After a long search VEGA finally secured a worldwide deal with Nine Tone/UNIVERSAL RECORDS who will release their 2nd album in the autumn of 2012. Singer Nick Workman says “We wanted to write an album where every song could have been a single, so we have been spending a lot of time fine tuning the songs. We pretty much demoed each song twice before we were satisfied”. The new album will feature 13 tracks of hook laden “stadium rock songs” that deserve to be play loud enough to piss of your neighbours…………As rock Journo Dave Ling say’s “These guys could have a major role to play in the future”!

Album:

Frontiers Records is pleased to welcome back to the label British Melodic Rockers VEGA who plan to release their third album “Stereo Messiah” in the fall of 2014.“It is a pleasure to be part again of the best label in the world!” said James Martin keyboardist and co-songwriter of the band. The recordings are almost completed and the band is currently putting the finishing touches to the album which can certainly be enlisted as one of the Melodic Rock highlights of the second part of the year. “Stereo Messiah” has been produced by John Mitchell and will be mastered in June by Harry Hess of Harem Scarem. It will also see Def Leppard’s Joe Elliott appear on a duet with singer Nick Workman on a rare Def Leppard song given to VEGA by the Sheffield front man himself! “It's a cliché to say this, but it really is a dream come true for us. Leppard are a massive influence on us. This is such an honour!" said Nick.VEGA have also finalized already the first batch of UK shows.

Line-Up:

Nick Workman - Vocals
Tom Martin - Guitars
Daniel Chantrey - Drums
James Martin - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Stereo Messiah
02. All Or Nothing
03. Wherever We Are
04. Ballad Of The Broken Hearted
05. Gonna Need Some Love Tonight
06. The Fall
07. Neon Heart
08. With Both Hands
09. 10 X Bigger Than Love
10. My Anarchy
11. The Wild, The Weird, The Wonderful
12. Tears Never Dry

+ Video "Stereo Messiah" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Jan 2021, 14:35

Vega - Who We Are (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

Album:

British melodic rockers, Vega, will release their new album, Who We Are, on May 13th. A music video for the track “White Flag” is streaming below.Vega is really one of the few bands who successfully manage to mix in their music the heritage of the great melodic rock bands of the 80’s and 90’s with a very contemporary approach to songwriting and production. Vega is indeed one of the few bands that makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and give you that butterflies in your stomach excitement as you listen to the songs on an album for the first time. And with their fourth studio album, Who We Are, Vega manage again to create a magic formula with 11 concise and riveting songs that rock from start to finish and will leave you wanting more.“We always try to push the envelope with each record that we do and this one is no different. We have put in all of our different musical influences into every song and what has come out of it is undoubtedly Vega but a Vega that is bigger than ever!” says singer Nick Workman.Brothers Tom and James Martin say: “We're thrilled with how this record came out. We were in a fortunate position where we could fly Harry Hess over from Canada to produce the record. We spent the best part of 3 weeks with Harry at Monnow Valley Studios in Wales perfecting this record. There was laughter, blood, sweat and tears along the way and even a hospital visit, but what a great time we had! And to be recording where the likes of Queen, Led Zeppelin Official, Oasis and Black Sabbath have recorded was incredibly inspiring.”“The ballad “Nothing Lasts Forever” is a stand out for me,” adds keyboard player James Martin. ”It's a huge piano ballad with Queen and The Beatles influences and Harry really went to town on the production of this song.”Tom Martin says: "This is probably our most diverse record and that's what we tried for when choosing the songs. Each song has its own identity and we probably have the heaviest and softest songs we have ever recorded and everything in between. That gives you an idea of how strong the material is on this record."Vega will embark on a tour upon the new album’s release with UK rock veterans Magnum. Who We Are truly sees the band taking their song writing and performance to the next level. Be sure to catch the guys on tour.

Line-Up:

Nick Workman - Vocals
Tom Martin - Guitars
Daniel Chantrey - Drums
James Martin - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Explode
02. We Got It All
03. Every Little Monster
04. Nothing Is Forever
05. White Flag
06. For Our Sins
07. Generation Now
08. Ignite
09. Savin' Grace
10. If Not You
11. Hurts So Bad

+ Video "White Flag" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Jan 2021, 14:36

Vega - Only Human (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Size : 172 mb

Bio:

Album:

"Only Human" is the fifth studio album by UK melodic rock stalwarts Vega. The band self-produced the record, but teamed up with legendary Canadian musician and producer Harry Hess (of Harem Scarem) for the mixing and mastering to bring their fans another gem of a release. If you're very lucky, there may be occasions in your life when you find a band and you realise you’ve discovered something a bit special. We've all heard groups who release 'great' albums, but Vega certainly make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and provide butterflies in the stomach excitement when all fans of modern melodic rock listen to their new records for the first time.The twelve songs that comprise "Only Human" truly see Vega take their songwriting and musicianship to the next level."We wear our love of 80s rock music on our sleeves, but we also have injected our love of modern rock music to it. We aren't trying to rehash anything: the sound we have achieved is 100% Vega. We didn't want to try and guess what people expect and get it wrong", says singer Nick Workman.

Line-Up:

Marcus Thurston: Lead Guitar
Mikey Kew: Guitar, backing vocals
Martin “Hutch” Hutchinson: Drums

Tracklist:

01. Let’s Have Fun Tonight
02. Worth Dying For
03. Last Man Standing
04. Come Back Again
05. All Over Now
06. Mess You Made
07. Only Human
08. Standing Still
09. Gravity
10. Turning Pages
11. Fade Away
12. Go To War
13. Standing Still (Alternate Mix) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Worth Dying For" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Jan 2021, 14:36

Vega - Grit Your Teeth (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Size : 115 mb

Bio:

Album:

Vega's sixth album, "Grit Your Teeth", is set to blow the roof off. Working with The Graves Brothers (Asking Alexandria, Funeral For A Friend, The Family Ruin), they've pulled out all the stops, disconnected the brakes and produced their biggest songs for their biggest sounding album yet. Theirs is a brand of music that is as rewarding as it is challenging. This is not the end, but the beginning of an exciting new chapter in the history of Vega.They've toured over the years with Skid Row, Last In Line, FM, Magnum, Joe Elliott's Down 'n' Outz, Dan Reed Network and have had festival appearances at Download, Planet Rockstock, Steelhouse, HRH AOR, Rockingham and the Frontiers Rock Festival in Milan, that have all gone into shaping them into one of the UK's finest melodic rock bands. The fact that they are not more widely recognized is more down to bad luck than anything else, as anyone that has witnessed them live recently will testify.Vega's members have a rich history, including stints with Kick, Sugartown and Paul Di'Anno, but it was their meeting of musical minds back in 2009 that would lead to the melodic rock genre receiving one of the finest releases of that year in the form of their debut album "Kiss Of Life".The eclectic, off-kilter style of rock made them stand out from the crowd and the band was keen to be more than just another AOR band. Bassist Tom Martin was keen to play down their AOR credentials by stating in Classic Rock Magazine, "We don't want to be an eighties throwback." It's not that they don't like AOR, far from it; it's just that they wanted to add new flavours and it's a manifesto that they live for still.After the warmly received sophomore release, "What The Hell", the band recorded third album "Stereo Messiah" at the home studio of John Mitchell. The It Bites frontman managed to get the best out of the band as the members lived at the studio and fully immersed themselves in the process. With Mitchell's all-time favourite album being Def Leppard's "Hysteria", a production that Mutt Lange would be proud of was pursued. Coincidentally, "Stereo Messiah" was also graced by the vocal presence of Def Leppard's Joe Elliott, who also gave the band a song for the album.The fourth installment in the Vega saga saw them releasing an album that was reckoned to be the best of thei guys' recording career. Produced and mixed by Harry Hess (Harem Scarem), "Who We Are" saw them in fine form. It was like they'd pulled together all the pieces of the puzzle, coming up with an album of such magnitude that it was hard to put into words. Lyrically compelling, it traversed rock genres with ease, hitting a note with pop and rock fans alike. Songs like "Saving Grace", "White Flag", and "Every Little Monster" are sublime moments on an album that was full of outstanding songs. The subsequent tour with the Dan Reed Network was one of that year's finest pairings in the UK, whilst their Hard Rock Hell performance was the stuff of legend.2017 saw them releasing "Only Human", a collection of songs that focused on their core strengths: strong harmonies, big choruses and compelling lyrical content. The album exceeded the expectations by hitting the UK National Rock Chart at #3, between Shinedown and Black Stone Cherry! The band toured with the Quireboys, Skid Row and many others, including a stop at Download along with heroes Def Leppard and Whitesnake.

Line-Up:

Mikey Kew: Guitar, backing vocals
Martin “Hutch” Hutchinson: Drums

Tracklist:

01. Blind
02. (I Don't Need) Perfection
03. Grit Your Teeth
04. Man On A Mission
05. Don't Fool Yourself
06. Consequence Of Having A Heart
07. This One's For You
08. Battles Ain't A War
09. Save Me From Myself
10. How We Live
11. Done With Me

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Apr 2022, 21:41

Vega - Anarchy And Unity (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Size : 114 mb

Bio:

Album:

UK rockers Vega are back with "Anarchy And Unity", their seventh studio album overall and the culmination of a string of releases which started in 2009 with their debut album "Kiss Of Life". The new album, while not a departure from the band's defined and classy sound, shows a band determined, mature and ready for the next step in their career. It has a crisp sound and immaculate musicianship showcasing the great talents in the band. On the songwriting front, the band have returned with a more muscular sound, but no less full to the brim with melodies that will grab you from the first note to the last."Anarchy And Unity" sees two new faces in the band: Billy Taylor (ex-Inglorious) on guitars and Pete Newdeck (Nitrate, Midnite City) on drums. They join singer Nick Workman, guitarist Marcus Thurston and the brothers Martin, keyboardist James and bassist Tom.Vega's members have a rich history, but it was their meeting of musical minds back in 2009 that would lead to the melodic rock genre receiving one of the finest releases of that year in the form of their debut album, "Kiss Of Life". The eclectic, off-kilter style of rock made them stand out from the crowd and the band has always been keen to be more than just another AOR band.After the warmly received sophomore release "What The Hell", the band recorded third album "Stereo Messiah" at the home studio of John Mitchell. The It Bites frontman managed to get the best out of the band as they lived at the studio and fully immersed themselves in the process. With Mitchell's all-time favourite album being Def Leppard's "Hysteria", a production that Mutt Lange would be proud of was pursued. Coincidentally, "Stereo Messiah" was also graced by the vocal presence of Def Leppard's Joe Elliott, who also gave the band a song for the album.The fourth installment in the Vega saga saw them releasing an album that was reckoned to be the best of their recording career. Produced and mixed by Harry Hess (Harem Scarem), "Who We Are" saw them in fine form. It was like they'd pulled together all the pieces of the puzzle, coming up with an album of such magnitude that it was hard to put into words. Lyrically compelling, it traversed rock genres with ease, hitting a note with pop and rock fans alike. Songs like "Saving Grace", "White Flag" and "Every Little Monster" are sublime moments on an album that was full of outstanding songs. The subsequent tour with the Dan Reed Network was one of that year's finest pairings in the UK, whilst their Hard Rock Hell performance was the stuff of legend.2017 saw them releasing "Only Human", a collection of songs that focused on their core strengths: strong harmonies, big choruses and compelling lyrical content. The album exceeded their expectations by hitting the UK National Rock Chart at #3 between Shinedown and Black Stone Cherry!! The band toured with Quireboys, Skid Row and many others, including a stop at Download along with their heroes Def Leppard and Whitesnake.2020 saw the band release its well-received sixth studio album, "Grit Your Teeth". The band was feeling energized and thrilled at the prospect of playing these songs to fans in the live setting. But, of course, the world wound up in the throes of a worldwide pandemic and the universe had other plans. Unable to tour as they normally would in support of a new album, the band set about to channel their energies into the writing and recording of their seventh album, "Anarchy And Unity".With pent up energy, a rejuvenated line-up, and a brand-new album, Vega is firing on all cylinders. Watch out for tour dates in the UK in the fall!

Line-Up:

Billy Taylor: Guitar, backing vocals
Pete Newdeck: Drums

Tracklist:

01. Beautiful Lie
02. Sooner Or Later
03. End Of The Fade
04. Ain't Who I Am
05. Welcome To Wherever
06. Bring The Riot
07. Live For Me
08. Kneel To You
09. Glow
10. C'mon
11. Had Enough
12. 2Die4

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Sep 2023, 11:40

Vega - Battlelines (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

Album:

UK rockers Vega are back with "Battlelines", their eighth studio album overall and the culmination of a string of releases which started in 2009 with their debut album "Kiss Of Life". The new album, while not a departure from the band's defined and classy sound, shows a band determined, mature and ready for the next step in their career. It has a crisp sound and immaculate musicianship showcasing the great talents in the band. On the songwriting front, the band has returned with a more muscular sound, but no less filled to the brim with melodies that will grab you from the first note to the last."Battlelines" completes a line-up revolution which started already with the previous record "Anarchy And Unity". Exit the Martin brothers, keyboardist James and bassist Tom, enter the new bass player Mart Trail who, together with Billy Taylor (ex-Inglorious) on guitars and Pete Newdeck (Nitrate, Midnite City) on drums (who both debuted on the previous record), singer Nick Workman and guitarist Marcus Thurston gel together in a perfect musical combo that truly brings Vega to a completely new level.Vega wears its musical influences on the sleeves: may it be the classic Bon Jovi sound from the late 80s and 90s or Def Leppard, the Birmingham based quintet knows well how to create melodic rock with a hard edge that's as catchy as hell! Perhaps even a little more hard-hitting than the previous albums, but "Battlelines" is still a very well-crafted and entertaining album of the act's trademark melodic heavy rock.With pent up energy, a rejuvenated line-up and a brand-new album, Vega is now firing on all cylinders. With dates penciled in for Autumn it may well be the case of a show not to be missed.

Line-Up:

Nick Workman - Lead vocals, backing vocals, acoustic guitar and wall hitter
Mart Trail - Bass guitar
Marcus Thurston - Lead Guitar
Billy Taylor - Guitar, backing vocals
Pete Newdeck - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Heros And Zeros
02. Killers
03. Battlelines
04. Love To Hate You
05. Don't Let Them See You Bleed
06. Embrace The Grey
07. 33's And 45's
08. Into The Fire
09. Run With Me
10. Not Enough
11. God Save The King
12. Gotta Be You

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných