Ice Blue (SPA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Ice Blue (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Sep 2020, 12:05

Ice Blue - Back To The Light (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Melodic Hard Rock, AOR, Female Vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 106 mb

Bio:

Ice Blue is a Spanish rock band created in the late 2000´s by five experienced musicians coming from well-known bands such as "Pedro Botero", "Black Haze" or "Danger". Along this time and coinciding with the recording of their first record, the band has been working on creating their own style, improving their songs and staging to be able to give the right performance to their shows, where fireworks are relevant. Their music can be placed into A.O.R. or Melodic Rock, powerful rhythmics and catchy melodies in keyboards mixed up with a characteristic guitar sound, typical from american rock bands, such as "Bon Jovi", from the 80´s. This kind of music combines perfectly with the original voice of the vocalist, who has been awarded with many acknowledgements in local contests (1st prize in many of them) and that in several tracks will remind you of Jon Bon Jovi. Lyrics are full of love, but with a little bit of darkness and mystery too reflecting the enchantment of the night and their inhabitants hiding in there.....In the early 2001´s a demo from the band reaches Vicente Corral, chairman of Vinny Records (Santander) and offers the band the recording of their first record contract. We have opened show act for bands like CASANOVA or EUROPE. Actually we are searching new label and doing new compositions for our upcoming second album..We were supported band for CASANOVA, AIRLESS & EUROPE in Spain. Great moment with EUROPE in Barcelona with 2500 fansss...

Album:

At the beginning of the century, the was a flourishing AOR movement in Spain with bands like Airless, 91 Suite, Eden Lost, Nexx, Hardreams o Elyte releasing very good albums.In the lot there was also ICE BLUE which debut is still regarded by fans of the genre as one of the finest from the era. Now after 12 years Ice Blue is back with the second effort "Back To The Light".The only remaining member from the original line-up is Miguel Bravo (guitar, backing vocals) accompanied by young bandmates making clear that AOR is still alive and kicking in the blood of new generation of musicians.Female singer Elena Cintora owns a really sweet vocal timbre, Guillermo Gutierrez delivers a varied arsenal of keyboards / pianos and the rhythm section is solid, all orchestrated by Bravo's polished riffs and solos.While the sound of Ice Blue 2015 is much more Melodic Rock oriented than before, the AOR melodies still spring throughout."Back To The Light" offers a bunch of lovely crafted (with a strong appreciation of details) melodic songs.Opener "The Light Of This World" is plenty of keys, punctuated guitar riffs and a catchy chorus. The vocal phrasing is suave and Bravo's solo - as on the entire record - really interesting.Other highlights include the mid-tempo Melodic Rock of "For Loving You", the rocking, broken "Give Me Action" and the moving "Never Surrender".More smooth are the modern AOR of "Don't Stop Dreaming", "Don't You Break My Heart" and "Far Away From You".Of course there's nice ballads in "Always Be In My Mind", and the best, called "Tears In The Dark", orchestrated with lots of synths and where Cintora showcases her sugar-coated vocals.Smooth Euro Melodic Rock / modern AOR is what delivers Ice Blue on their 2nd effort "Back To The Light", a highly enjoyable collection of carefully crafted and performed tunes.A singer that at places reminds me of Julianna Regan from All About Eve, lots of keyboard textures and a guitar player with a great feeling are the order of the day on "Back To The Light", wrapped by a warm production.Very Recommended.

Line-Up:

Elena Cintora (vocal)
Miguel Bravo (guitar and vocals)
Guillermo Gutierrez (Keyboards)
José Simancas (Bass)
Raul Alcubierre (Drums)

Tracklist:

01. The Light Of This World
02. For Loving You
03. Dont Stop Dreaming
04. Tears in the Dark
05. Give Me Action
06. Dont You Break My Heart
07. Turn on the Night
08. Always Be in My Mind
09. Never Surrender
10. Secret Time
11. Far Away from You

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 12 neregistrovaných