Three Lions (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Three Lions (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 22 Sep 2020, 20:12

Three Lions - Three Lions (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 168 mb

Bio:

3 Lions is the sensational eponymously titled debut album from this new British 3 piece rock band. The band consists of Vinny Burns (Dare, Ten, Asia) on guitar, Greg Morgan (Dare, Ten) on drums and introduces Nigel Bailey on vocals and bass guitar.3 Lions features 12 brand new tracks, written by the band and also collaborations with Alessandro Del Vecchio on 2 songs. Recorded at The Viper Room, Coil Tap Studios in the UK and Ivory Tears Studio in Milan, this album combines massive guitar riffs and great hooks alongside driving rhythms and powerful, yet emotional vocals. The album was produced by Alessandro at Ivory Tears Studio in Milan The band was formed when Vinny, Greg and Nigel were introduced by Serafino and Alessandro at Firefest in October 2012. The guys hit it off straight away and immediately set about writing new material for the album. The first single, Trouble In A Red Dress, captures the energy of the band and is a classic foot stomping rock song with an infectious groove, soaring guitars and a chorus you have to sing along with. The video was shot on location in Milan and shows the band performing on stage, where they belong.The album is made up of songs that were written without an agenda. “We set out to write good songs, the only criteria was that all of us liked them” said Nigel, “Working with Vinny and Greg has been a blast and we were all determined to make the best album possible and are immensely proud of the songs that have made it onto the final record”. From the eastern influenced Kathmandu, to the driving power of Hellfire Highway and Twisted Soul, to the heartfelt ballads Made For One Another and Don’t Let Me Fall. This album delivers passionate performances from the guys. Vinny’s trademark guitar work is, as you would expect, filled with emotion and feel. “I wanted to start with a blank canvas for the guitars” says Vinny. “This album allowed me to show a different side to my playing whilst retaining the familiar sound and feel fans of Dare and Ten will recognise”. “Working with Vinny again has been great fun and Nigel brings something new to the table” said Greg. “This is definitely a record made by a band, not just a studio project, and that really comes across in the songs. We had an instant connection as musicians but also as people and we cannot wait to get out and perform these songs live soon”.

Album:

The style mixes that of early Ten and perhaps a more 70s sounding British rock approach. The album sounds great and has a nice sound of its own. I do think that the tempo – especially mid to late album – drags a little and it could have used a couple of more tracks like the best track of the album, the opening Trouble In A Red Dress in place of a few fillers.A very good start to a new chapter for the lads and I expect bigger and even better things from album number 2 in due course.It's a career full-circle for guitarist Vinny Burns who returns to the melodic rock of his early days in Ten, as Three Lions makes their debut album available. Formed by Burns with fellow Ten alumni Greg Morgan and newcomer bassist/vocalist Nigel Bailey, the trio is set to make a mark.Produced and assisted musically by Alessandro Del Vecchio, the album has a tight, crisp feel that is simply British melodic rock through and through. Vocalist Bailey is similar to Ten's Gary Hughes in that he doesn't have a big vocal range, but has a warm, likable tone that suits the style and the delivery here.It's great to hear Vinny wailing again and the trio plays as if they have been a band unit for several years already. At 13 tracks and nearly an hour in length, it's a very long album that could have used a little editing, with a 2 or 3 fillers in play, but there's some superb melodic rock on offer too.Highlights for the album are the obvious opener Trouble In A Red Dress; the organ driven anthem Just A Man; and the uptempo AOR of Holy Water.There is also a few classy ballads - Winter Sun is a great starter and Two Hearts Beat As One is classic British AOR; Don't Let Me Fall and Made For One Another are also very good – the only downfall is the tracks come in a mid-album pace vacuum.Magdalene finally picks up the tempo again and delivers another strong melodic rock tune. And Hellfire Highway is a fast rocker that could have been used a few tracks earlier.Sicilian Kiss is a guitar instrumental to close the album with Vinny in full flight.I'm not that sold on the fast moving Twisted Soul and Kathmandu is one too many mid-tempo tracks and I think the second half of the album suffers from too many slower paced songs.

Line-Up:

Nigel Bailey (Lead Vocal, Bass)
Vinny Burns - Guitars, Keyboards (Dare, Ten, Asia)
Greg Morgan - Drums (Dare, Ten)
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Keyboards

Tracklist:

01. Trouble In A Red Dress (3:43)
02. Hold Me Down (4:49)
03. Twisted Soul (5:12)
04. Winter Sun (3:36)
05. Just A Man (Not Divine) (4:14)
06. Holy Water (3:39)
07. Two Hearts Beat As One (5:18)
08. Kathmandu (5:15)
09. Made For One Another (5:06)
10. Magdalene (4:22)
11. Don't Let Me Fall (5:00)
12. Hellfire Highway (4:05)
13. Sicilian Kiss (3:36)
14. Don't Let Me Fall (Acoustic Version) (4:11) (Japan Bonus Track)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Bing [Bot] a 16 neregistrovaných