Sixty-Nine Crash (BRA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Sixty-Nine Crash (BRA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Júl 2020, 16:11

Sixty-Nine Crash - Louder! (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

SIXTY NINE CRASH is a Brazillian Rio de Janeiro independent Rock n Roll band highly influenced by the notorious and infamous 80s Los Angeles metal scene of the 80s with a twist of modern European Hard Rock. Names such as KISS in their non make -up era and Sweedish glam rockers Crashdiet influences are easily heard across “LOUDER!”Big choruses that stick to your brain, power ballads and guitar driven melodic Rock with attitude and punch packed with high quality production is what you’ll get with SIXTY NINE CRASH – LOUDER!

Album:

When I first heard the single “Louder” from Sixty-Nine Crash‘s debut album of the same name, three things stuck out right away. One, how good the Brazilian rockers’ music sounded; two, that the band had a great guitarist; and three, that they were very European sounding with singer Jay B. Roxx‘s distinctive, but slightly monotone, vocal delivery.After finally hearing the entire debut record from Sixty-Nine Crash, my initial impressions while listening to that first single were pretty much confirmed and right on the money. The music on the album (which unfortunately is only available in digital format at present) sounds really good, and credit for that probably goes to go both producer Celo Oliveira and the Sixty-Nine Crash members of guitarist Davis Ramay, bassist Andy Carvalho and drummer Adriano Morais — who sound really tight. Interestingly, Morais is not officially part of the band and apparently more of a hired gun as Roxx advised me that the band is a three piece, sort of like Sixx:A.M. Perhaps they should make Morais a permanent member because the music on Louder! sounds great and he seems to have great chemistry with the remaining band members.My first impressions of guitarist Ramay were also spot on — killer licks, scorching solos… can you say guitar God? This guy can play and his fantastic guitar chops are not limited to the first single “Louder” but prevalent throughout the entire record. This takes me to Roxx‘s vocal delivery — while his vocals are for the most part enjoyable, and certainly give the band a distinctive sound, they are also the weakest link in Sixty-Nine Crash‘s sound. I think the biggest knock on Roxx is that his singing mostly stays in one register for the entire record — be it for the rather fast paced ballad “Back Again” (definitely the worst song here) to any of the better and more up-tempo tracks such as “Louder”, “Wicked” and “Wasted In Dreamland”.Overall, Sixty-Nine Crash have some good songs on their debut album. However, since a chain is only as strong as its weakest link, Louder! will rise or fall based on whether people enjoy Roxx‘s vocals. What makes Sixty-Nine Crash‘s situation very interesting is that Roxx wrote all the songs on Louder! (which is impressive), but therefore the odds of someone else handling lead vocals as the band moves forward are slim to none.

Line Up:

Jay B. Roxx – vocals
Davis Ramay – guitar
Andy Carvalho – bass

Additional Musicians:

Adriano Morais – drums

Production:

Produced, mastered and mixed by Celo Oliveira.

Tracklist:

01. Running Wild In The Night.
02. Lost In The Darkness.
03. Louder!
04. Back Again.
05. Wicked.
06. Scream N Shout.
07. Everything I Need.
08. Dead Inside.
09. Wasted In Dreamland.
10. Run Away

+ Video "Louder!" (Official Video)

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných