Pride Of Lions (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Pride Of Lions (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Jún 2020, 12:22

Pride Of Lions - Fearless (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

Pride of Lions is a hard rock band fronted by former Survivor guitarist and keyboardist Jim Peterik, and vocalist Toby Hitchcock. Formed in 2003, the group, according to Peterik is "my vision of the best elements of the great melodic rock era of the 80’s, updated of course with more modern production sounds."The group's latest release was produced by Alessandro Del Vecchio, best known for his audio engineering work performed under the watchful eye of Douglas R. Docker, the mastermind behind the International Superproject The Docker's Guild.

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the release of the highly anticipated new studio album from PRIDE OF LIONS, 'Fearless' on January 27, 2017.When Frontiers released Pride Of Lions' groundbreaking first album in 2003, many people asked, 'Is this one of those project bands that do one or two albums and then disappear - or a real band with staying power?'Now, in the year 2017 the answer to that question will be very clear as the band release their FIFTH studio album, Fearless! Additionally, their best selling 'Live In Belgium' album and video proves to the world that Jim Peterik and Toby Hitchcock and the powerful Pride Of Lions band is not just a studio concoction, but a live force to be reckoned with, headlining shows in America and Europe.'We are always trying to top ourselves,' states singer/ songwriter/ guitarist Jim Peterik. 'This time I went back and listened closely to all the previous albums to hear the strongest assets of each record: what was working and what could be improved. I went into writing the Fearless material keeping that in mind. I feel it sticks closer to the template we set with our first release, yet goes to new places musically as well like using a Kansas- style fiddle- played by Andrew Ohlrich- on the video/single 'All I See is You'."The songs and performances on Fearless are...well... truly fearless. The title track blazes from the speakers gaining steam with every chorus. 'Take the highest ground- stand and fight- you gotta be harder- you gotta be tougher- you gotta be- fearless!' This could be the new battle cry for Rocky Balboa or any common man needing to make a difference in the world.'When I got together with Jim in Chicago to record, things just caught fire,' enthuses Toby. 'I sang 12 vocals in two days! That's how inspired I was with the new material.''Toby hit new heights on this one,' raves Jim. 'I was sitting behind the recording console with Larry Millas just one big goose bump as Toby glided from hard rockers like 'Rising Up', classic melodic rock like 'All I See Is You' to a heartfelt ode to timeless love- 'Everlasting Love.'Future classics include 'The Tell', where the main character is giving off signals she may not even realize to the mesmerizing magic of 'Silent Music' ('I can't help it if I talk funny- I can't express the way I feel in spoken words- hold on') to the mysterious 'Freedom of the Night'. That last one was written with former Jimi Jamison keyboardist Hal Butler and the lyric, chord changes and melody seem to channel what Jimi might now be singing if his life had not been tragically cut short.'The last track is one of my faves,' states Toby Hitchcock. 'I think we all can relate to the often painful process of figuring out just who we are and how we fit on this planet. 'Unmasking the Mystery' is not something that happens all at once- it happens over time and on our last day we still won't have all the answers.'The album will be supported by live dates- in the States and abroad with the first show on January 28th as a part of Jim Peterik's World Stage at Wentz Hall in Naperville, Illinois.In early 2017, expect the premiere of the music video for 'All I See Is You' directed by Greg Bizzarro. Greg has directed every POL video thus far, as well as the popular 'Cold Blooded' video by Peterik / Scherer which starred Leann Marie of 'I Can't Hold Back' video fame.So crank it up! The louder the better, after all 'You gotta be fearless!!!'

Line Up:

Jim Peterik: Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards
Toby Hitchcock: Vocals
Ed Breckenfeld - drums
Klem Hayes - bass
Mike Aquino - guitar
Christian Cullen - keyboards

Tracklist:

01. All I See Is You!
02. The Tell
03. In Caricature
04. Silent Music
05. Fearless
06. Everlasting Love
07. Freedom Of The Night
08. The Light In Your Eyes
09. Rising Up
10. The Silence Says It All
11. Faster Than A Prayer
12. Unmasking The Mystery
13. Everlasting Love (bonus' Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "All I See Is You" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Pride Of Lions (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Nov 2020, 08:02

Pride Of Lions - Lion Heart (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Pride of Lions is a hard rock band fronted by former Survivor guitarist and keyboardist Jim Peterik, and vocalist Toby Hitchcock. Formed in 2003, the group, according to Peterik is "my vision of the best elements of the great melodic rock era of the 80’s, updated of course with more modern production sounds."The group's latest release was produced by Alessandro Del Vecchio, best known for his audio engineering work performed under the watchful eye of Douglas R. Docker, the mastermind behind the International Superproject The Docker's Guild.

Album:

Pride Of Lions, the revered melodic rock band featuring the legendary "Eye Of The Tiger" songwriter and The Ides Of March member Jim Peterik together with powerhouse vocalist Toby Hitchcock, is back with a fabulous sixth studio album, "Lion Heart".Jim Peterik has never lost his verve for melodic rock, a style of music he inarguably helped forging. Pride Of Lions showcases everything that you should love about the genre: powerful vocals (thanks to Toby Hitchcock) and unforgettable melodies. And the new songs and performances truly show what a 'lion heart' Peterik still is. The opening cut, the title track, blazes from the speakers gaining steam with every chorus. Future classics like "Carry Me Back" with a truly unforgettable hook, to the mesmerizing magic of "Unfinished Heart" and the majesty of an epic song like "Rock And Roll Boomtown" illustrate why this record has everything to please all the melodic rock fans out there.Since the start of Pride Of Lions, Jim Peterik wanted to take listeners back to the glory of his best, most successful songs. His name is rightfully in the patheon of great songwriters in melodic rock due to his love for melody and driving rock. His phenomenal rise to the top was born on the back of amazing songs he co-wrote like "Eye Of The Tiger" from the film Rocky III (an indelible classic), "The Search Is Over", "High On You", and "I Can't Hold Back". Further hits from films followed like "Burning Heart" from Rocky IV and Jim co-wrote the theme song of the seminal animation classic Heavy Metal with Sammy Hagar. A long lasting and fruitful relationship started in 1980 between Jim and the southern rock group .38 Special, for whom he co-wrote platinum hits "Hold On Loosely", "Caught Up In You", "Wild-Eyed Southern Boys", "Fantasy Girl" and "Rockin' Into The Night". Their collaboration continues to this day. Jim has also written with the beloved Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Line Up:

+ guests:

Mike Aquino (lg, rg)
Klem Hayes (b)
Ed Breckenfeld (d, p)
Christian Mathew Cullen (sy, pr)
Kevin Campbell (b on tr. 1)
Colin Peterik (d on tr. 1)

Tracklist:

01. Lion Heart
02. We Play For Free
03. Heart Of The Warrior
04. Carry Me Back
05. Sleeping With A Memory
06. Good Thing Gone
07. Unfinished Heart
08. Give It Away
09. Flagship
10. Rock & Roll Boomtown
11. You're Not A Prisoner
12. Now

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Nov 2020, 08:02

Pride Of Lions - Lion Heart (Japan Edition) (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020 (Japan Edition)
Size : 125 mb

Bio:

Album:

Pride Of Lions, the revered melodic rock band featuring the legendary "Eye Of The Tiger" songwriter and The Ides Of March member Jim Peterik together with powerhouse vocalist Toby Hitchcock, is back with a fabulous sixth studio album, "Lion Heart".Jim Peterik has never lost his verve for melodic rock, a style of music he inarguably helped forging. Pride Of Lions showcases everything that you should love about the genre: powerful vocals (thanks to Toby Hitchcock) and unforgettable melodies. And the new songs and performances truly show what a 'lion heart' Peterik still is. The opening cut, the title track, blazes from the speakers gaining steam with every chorus. Future classics like "Carry Me Back" with a truly unforgettable hook, to the mesmerizing magic of "Unfinished Heart" and the majesty of an epic song like "Rock And Roll Boomtown" illustrate why this record has everything to please all the melodic rock fans out there.Since the start of Pride Of Lions, Jim Peterik wanted to take listeners back to the glory of his best, most successful songs. His name is rightfully in the patheon of great songwriters in melodic rock due to his love for melody and driving rock. His phenomenal rise to the top was born on the back of amazing songs he co-wrote like "Eye Of The Tiger" from the film Rocky III (an indelible classic), "The Search Is Over", "High On You", and "I Can't Hold Back". Further hits from films followed like "Burning Heart" from Rocky IV and Jim co-wrote the theme song of the seminal animation classic Heavy Metal with Sammy Hagar. A long lasting and fruitful relationship started in 1980 between Jim and the southern rock group .38 Special, for whom he co-wrote platinum hits "Hold On Loosely", "Caught Up In You", "Wild-Eyed Southern Boys", "Fantasy Girl" and "Rockin' Into The Night". Their collaboration continues to this day. Jim has also written with the beloved Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Line Up:

+ guests:

Mike Aquino (lg, rg)
Klem Hayes (b)
Ed Breckenfeld (d, p)
Christian Mathew Cullen (sy, pr)
Kevin Campbell (b on tr. 1)
Colin Peterik (d on tr. 1)

Tracklist:

01. Lion Heart
02. We Play For Free
03. Heart Of The Warrior
04. Carry Me Back
05. Sleeping With A Memory
06. Good Thing Gone
07. Unfinished Heart
08. Give It Away
09. Flagship
10. Rock & Roll Boomtown
11. You're Not A Prisoner
12. Now
13. Unfinished Heart (Acoustic) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Jún 2023, 07:51

Pride Of Lions - Dream Higher (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 102 mb

Bio:

Album:

Pride Of Lions, the revered melodic rock band featuring legendary songwriter and The Ides Of March member Jim Peterik together with powerhouse vocalist Toby Hitchcock, is back with seventh studio album "Dream Higher". Once again, Peterik shows why he is a world-class songwriter and musician on this new batch of stunning melodic rockers. And his partner in crime in Pride Of Lions, the talented Toby Hitchcock, is in as fine a vocal form as he has ever been, belting out these songs with the authority and finesse that only he can. Jim Peterik has never lost his verve for melodic rock, a style of music he inarguably helped forging. Pride Of Lions showcases everything that you should love about the genre: powerful vocals, thanks to Toby Hitchcock, and unforgettable melodies. Since the start of Pride Of Lions, Jim Peterik wanted to take listeners back to the glory of his best, most successful songs. His name is rightfully in the pantheon of great songwriters in melodic rock due to his love for melody and driving rock. His phenomenal rise to the top was born on the back of amazing songs he co-wrote like "Eye Of The Tiger" from the film "Rocky III" (an indelible classic), "The Search Is Over", "High On You" and "I Can't Hold Back". Further hits from films followed like "Burning Heart" from "Rocky IV" and Jim co-wrote the theme song of the seminal animation classic "Heavy Metal" with Sammy Hagar. A long lasting and fruitful relationship started in 1980 between Jim and the southern rock group .38 Special, where he co-wrote the platinum hits "Hold On Loosely", "Caught Up In You", "Wild-Eyed Southern Boys", "Fantasy Girl" and "Rockin' Into The Night". Jim has also written with the beloved Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Line Up:

+ guests:

Mike Aquino (g)
Bob Lizik (b)
Ed Breckenfeld (d, p)
Christian Cullen (k, orc)

Tracklist:

01. Blind To Reason
02. Dream Higher
03. My Destiny
04. Find Somebody To Love
05. Another Life
06. Renegade Heart
07. Driving And Dreaming
08. Through It All
09. Everything To Live For
10. Generational

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 24 Júl 2023, 06:50

Pride Of Lions - Dream Higher (Japan Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023 (Japan Edition)
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

Album:

Pride Of Lions, the revered melodic rock band featuring legendary songwriter and The Ides Of March member Jim Peterik together with powerhouse vocalist Toby Hitchcock, is back with seventh studio album "Dream Higher". Once again, Peterik shows why he is a world-class songwriter and musician on this new batch of stunning melodic rockers. And his partner in crime in Pride Of Lions, the talented Toby Hitchcock, is in as fine a vocal form as he has ever been, belting out these songs with the authority and finesse that only he can. Jim Peterik has never lost his verve for melodic rock, a style of music he inarguably helped forging. Pride Of Lions showcases everything that you should love about the genre: powerful vocals, thanks to Toby Hitchcock, and unforgettable melodies. Since the start of Pride Of Lions, Jim Peterik wanted to take listeners back to the glory of his best, most successful songs. His name is rightfully in the pantheon of great songwriters in melodic rock due to his love for melody and driving rock. His phenomenal rise to the top was born on the back of amazing songs he co-wrote like "Eye Of The Tiger" from the film "Rocky III" (an indelible classic), "The Search Is Over", "High On You" and "I Can't Hold Back". Further hits from films followed like "Burning Heart" from "Rocky IV" and Jim co-wrote the theme song of the seminal animation classic "Heavy Metal" with Sammy Hagar. A long lasting and fruitful relationship started in 1980 between Jim and the southern rock group .38 Special, where he co-wrote the platinum hits "Hold On Loosely", "Caught Up In You", "Wild-Eyed Southern Boys", "Fantasy Girl" and "Rockin' Into The Night". Jim has also written with the beloved Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Line Up:

+ guests:

Mike Aquino (g)
Bob Lizik (b)
Ed Breckenfeld (d, p)
Christian Cullen (k, orc)

Tracklist:

01. Blind To Reason
02. Dream Higher
03. My Destiny
04. Find Somebody To Love
05. Another Life
06. Renegade Heart
07. Driving And Dreaming
08. Through It All
09. Everything To Live For
10. Generational
11. Renegate Heart (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 24 neregistrovaných