Sebastian Bach (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Sebastian Bach (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Apr 2020, 06:48

Sebastian Bach - Angel Down (Japan Edition) (2007)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2007 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 169 mb

Bio:

Sebastian Philip Bierk (born April 3, 1968), known professionally as Sebastian Bach, is a Canadian heavy metal singer who achieved mainstream success as frontman of Skid Row from 1987 to 1996. Since his departure from Skid Row, he has had many television roles, acted in Broadway plays, and leads a successful solo career.Skid Row initially formed in the mid 1980s with lead singer Matt Fallon. They began playing at various New Jersey clubs. Fallon left the band in 1987, leaving Skid Row without a singer. Bach was spotted singing at rock photographer Mark Weiss's wedding by Jon Bon Jovi's parents who suggested that he try out for their son's friend's (Dave Sabo) band.At the time Bach was wary of joining another USA-based band after his negative experience in his previous band Madam X, but upon hearing Skid Row's demo tapes, Bach flew to New Jersey to audition and the members asked him to join in early 1987.In 1991, Bach was criticized for performing wearing a T-shirt reading "AIDS Kills Fags Dead". Later he claimed he wore it without reading it first; it had been thrown to him by a fan. Although he made light of the incident in his original apology (stating that he also would've been offended by someone mocking his grandmother's then-recent death with a "Cancer Kills Grandmas Dead" shirt), Bach has since apologized for and disavowed the statement, "That was really stupid and wrong for me to wear that for one half-hour in my life. What nobody brings up is in 2000, when I was in Jekyll & Hyde, and at an auction for Broadway Cares, I donated $12,000 of my own money to fight AIDS."Following disagreements over musical material, Bach was fired from the band in 1996. However, rumors circulated that he had left the band due to his other band-mates believing they should not play as an opening act for KISS. Band-mate Rachel Bolan also had a side project, a punk band Prunella Scales who were playing at the same time as the planned KISS show. The rift between Bach and the other band members subsequently led to his leaving Skid Row.Four years later, Skid Row was one of the opening acts for the 2000 Kiss Farewell Tour, without Bach.

Album:

Angel Down is the third solo release and the first studio album by heavy metal musician Sebastian Bach. Released on November 20, 2007, it is the first release to feature all original studio recorded material. It is also Bach's first release since his 2001 release Bach 2: Basics. It has garnered attention due to Guns N' Roses lead singer Axl Rose's guest appearance on three tracks and Bach's appearance on MTV's Celebrity Rap Superstar. The front cover art of the album is David Lees's photo for Life magazine of the 1966 Florence flood.In an exclusive preview of the album, Paul Cashmere of Undercover described Angel Down as "The metal album of the year, if not the 21st Century so far." On October 27, 2007, "Back in the Saddle" was played on the Texas radio station Q94.5. According to the station, the phones rang off the hook when the single was played and it became the station's No. 1 most requested track,[8] however it only debuted at #191 on the Billboard Top 200 chart, selling 6,400 copies in its first week.

Line Up:

Sebastian Bach – vocals
Adam Albright - guitar
Axl Rose - guest vocals tracks 3-5
Bobby Jarzombek - drums
Ed Roth - keyboards, strings
Johnny Chromatic - guitar
Mike Chlasciak - guitar
Steve Digiorgio - bass

Tracklist:

01. Angel Down
02. You Don't Understand
03. Back In The Saddle featuring Axl Rose Cover: Aerosmith
04. (Love Is) A Bitchslap featuring Axl Rose
05. Stuck Inside featuring Axl Rose
06. American Metalhead
07. Negative Light
08. Live & Die
09. By Your Side
10. Our Love Is A Lie
11. Take You Down With Me
12. Stabbin' Daggers
13. You Bring Me Down
14. Falling Into You
15. (Love Is) A Bitchslap (George Marino Master) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Sebastian Bach (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Feb 2022, 12:12

Sebastian Bach - ABachalipse Now (2CD) (Japan Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Sebastian Philip Bierk (born April 3, 1968), known professionally as Sebastian Bach, is a Canadian heavy metal singer who achieved mainstream success as frontman of Skid Row from 1987 to 1996. Since his departure from Skid Row, he has had many television roles, acted in Broadway plays, and leads a successful solo career.Skid Row initially formed in the mid 1980s with lead singer Matt Fallon. They began playing at various New Jersey clubs. Fallon left the band in 1987, leaving Skid Row without a singer. Bach was spotted singing at rock photographer Mark Weiss's wedding by Jon Bon Jovi's parents who suggested that he try out for their son's friend's (Dave Sabo) band.At the time Bach was wary of joining another USA-based band after his negative experience in his previous band Madam X, but upon hearing Skid Row's demo tapes, Bach flew to New Jersey to audition and the members asked him to join in early 1987.In 1991, Bach was criticized for performing wearing a T-shirt reading "AIDS Kills Fags Dead". Later he claimed he wore it without reading it first; it had been thrown to him by a fan. Although he made light of the incident in his original apology (stating that he also would've been offended by someone mocking his grandmother's then-recent death with a "Cancer Kills Grandmas Dead" shirt), Bach has since apologized for and disavowed the statement, "That was really stupid and wrong for me to wear that for one half-hour in my life. What nobody brings up is in 2000, when I was in Jekyll & Hyde, and at an auction for Broadway Cares, I donated $12,000 of my own money to fight AIDS."Following disagreements over musical material, Bach was fired from the band in 1996. However, rumors circulated that he had left the band due to his other band-mates believing they should not play as an opening act for KISS. Band-mate Rachel Bolan also had a side project, a punk band Prunella Scales who were playing at the same time as the planned KISS show. The rift between Bach and the other band members subsequently led to his leaving Skid Row.Four years later, Skid Row was one of the opening acts for the 2000 Kiss Farewell Tour, without Bach.

Album:

Sebastian Bach has, for most people, been considered the face of Skid Row when the band was at its commercial peak in the late ’80s and early ’90s. The live CD/DVD package ABachalypse Now is really a celebration of some of the best Skid Row tunes from their stellar first two albums, Skid Row and Slave To The Grind, mixed with a few solid Sebastian Bach solo tunes. Not surprisingly, each of the setlists has a heavy emphasis on Skid Row‘s debut CD — the Hellfest set in particular features six songs (out of 10 total tracks) from that release. All three gigs represented here rock and offer something visually different on each, although the track lists on each remain unsurprisingly very similar. The songs are heavier and some are played a lot faster (for example, “Slave To The Grind”) than what can be found on the studio CDs, which is a good thing!The gem in the ABachalypse Now collection is likely the DVD of the set played at the Graspop Metal Meeting in Belgium. With the rain pouring down, Sebastian Bach and his band played at what the singer described as his earliest start time ever (noon) for a show. I recall a prior live release years back by Bryan Adams called Live! Live! Live! also emanating from Belgium and it was raining that night as well — Belgium is known for a lot of rain! While the rain and slippery conditions clearly limited Bach‘s ability to run around, it is still a fun show to watch and Bach and his band are forced to rely upon the strength of their songs rather than simply firing up the crowd by running around. Bach‘s band mates did not seem to mind the rain, except for Nick Sterling who was toweling off his guitar between some songs and wearing a rain jacket complete with hoodie. In good natured fun, Bach teased him about it, calling it a “metal rain jacket” or something like that. However ‘unmetal’ as Sterling may have looked that day, he delivered the goods with some solid playing and blistering solos — there seems no doubt why Bach recruited him to play in his band. Sadly, a few tracks are missing from the Graspop set, the opening track “Slave To The Grind” and show closer “Youth Gone Wild”, thus giving the DVD a somewhat odd feeling. Bach does warn at the start of the Graspop DVD that the audio has some glitches and it certainly feels that way when the former Skid Row frontman enlists the crowd’s participation and you hardly hear anything from them.Whatever the case, the Graspop DVD is a fun one even with its various glitches and song omissions. The Hellfest set is a good one as well. The crowd looks like a huge one and the set was played during the day once again. The Hellfest set is probably the best one offered on ABachalypse Now — six songs from the Skid Row CD including classic “18 & Life”, “I Remember You”, “Big Guns” and “Youth Gone Wild”, two songs from the Slave To The Grind album and only two tracks, albeit strong ones, from Bach‘s solo years. Bach‘s French speaking is impressive and he is able to communicate with the crowd quite well including “Chantez avec moi!” (translation, “sing with me”) before the classic “I Remember You”. The Hellfest show is really just a great set from start to finish. The Nokia show is another good one and this time with the benefit of the full light show. There are a few guest appearances and the set list is once again heavy on Skid Row‘s debut album. One thing that I have had a hard time viewing over and over is guitarist Johnny Chromatic‘s striped pants for that show — they really stand out. After viewing the three live shows on ABachalypse Now, one thing that certainly comes across is that Sebastian Bach is one of the true great metal frontmen out there. His voice stands up quite well despite the passage of time and he seems relaxed on stage and is able to joke around (listen to his intro of Iron Maiden‘s “The Number Of The Beast” on the Graspop DVD) and communicate with the crowd with ease. He is a pro and one of the best! When viewing the DVD, I wonder what could have been had Bach stayed with Skid Row. Obviously that band has never achieved the same success since Bach left and similarly, but to a likely lesser extent, Bach has also not experienced the same type of fame. Given that most of the songs on Skid Row‘s debut CD were written by Rachel Bolan and Dave “The Snake” Sabo, clearly the missing ingredient continues to be its former frontman Sebastian Bach.If you are a fan of the first two Skid Row releases and/or a fan of Sebastian Bach, pick up ABachalypse Now — you will not be disappointed.

Line Up:

Sebastian Bach - Vocals (1997-present) - See also: ex-Frameshift, ex-Skid Row, ex-Madam X, ex-Bach Tight Five, ex-Damnocracy, ex-Kid Wikkid, ex-The Last Hard Men
Johnny Chromatic - Guitars
Nick Sterling – guitar and background vocals
Jason Christopher - Bass
Bobby Jarzombek - Drums (2005-present) - See also: Arch / Matheos, Fates Warning, Halford, Painmuseum, Riot, Spastic Ink, ex-Happy Kitties, ex-Juggernaut, ex-Iced Earth, ex-John West, ex-Rob Rock, ex-Dirty Water, ex-Winterkat

Additional Musicians:

Ashley Purdy – special guest
Brent Woods – special guest
Jinxx – special guest
Roy Z – special guest

Production:

Executive producers Sebastian Bach, Andrew Stuart, Rick Sales, Devin Dehaven.

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Slave to the Grind
02. Kicking & Screaming
03. Here I Am
04. Big Guns
05. Piece of Me
06. 18 & Life
07. American Metalhead
08. Monkey Business
09. I Remember You
10. Youth Gone Wild

CD2:

01. Big Guns
02. (Love Is) a Bitchslap
03. Piece of Me
04. 18 & Life
05. American Metalhead
06. Monkey Business
07. I Remember You
08. TunnelVision
09. Youth Gone Wild

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Feb 2022, 12:16

Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (Digipak Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014

Bio:

Album:

On April 30, 2013, Bach confirmed via Twitter that a new studio album was in the works. He went on to say that Bob Marlette would be returning as producer.Bach had collaboration work for the upcoming album with John 5, Duff McKagan, and Steve Stevens. On January 13, 2014 the solo album entitled Give 'Em Hell was announced with prospective release date of April 22, 2014. Electronic music producers Dada Life have announced Sebastian Bach as the vocalist on the upcoming rerelease of their single Born to Rage.Give 'Em Hell is the upcoming fifth solo studio album from Sebastian Bach, scheduled to be released on April 22, 2014, by Frontiers Records.The new album " Give ' Em Hell" of the singing icon Sebasitian Bach is the sequel to the 2011 released " Kicking & Screaming " , and was again produced by Bob Marlette (Rob Zombie, Black Sabbath and Shinedown ).For the songwriting and recording Sebastian Bach was from the full scooping and made ​​use of the arts by Duff McKagan (including Guns N ' Roses) , the world - class guitarist John 5 (Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie ) and Steve Stevens ( Billy Idol ) . To complete the lineup of the CD by Devin Bronson (Avril Lavigne ) on guitar, and Bobby Jarzombek ( Halford & Riot ) on drums .The album cover for " Give ' Em Hell" was created by Richard Villa . An old painting of Sebastian 's father David Pierk was incorporated into the design of the album, which is already the artwork for Skid Row 's " Slave To The Grind ',' Subhuman Race ' and Bach 's solo albums " Angel Down " and Bring ' Em Bach Alive! " had painted .Bach on " Give ' Em Hell".We have captured some kick-ass rock and roll magic and producer par excellence Bob Marlette is the wizard behind the board . It is seeking an awesome feeling to be able to say to the planet if you like the music I have put out before , I can guarantee you will dig this one! I can not stop listening to it and did is the whole intention . For those of you who dig my crazy- ass high screams of the other records , well , I am proud to say this new disc features all the ranges and textures I have been known for , clean soaring melodic ballads and blood - curdling death screams from bright "Sebastian Bach has sold his previous band and as a solo artist worldwide more than 20 million albums. As proof that he is more than a multiple platinum - excellent artist , the singer / songwriter / actor / entertainer his career over the past decade on multiple appearances on the CW hit series " Gilmore Girls" , leading roles on Broadway ( " Jekyll & Hyde ", " the Rocky Horror Picture Show" ), national touring companies (" Jesus Christ Superstar" ) , and regular appearances in the entertainment channels MTV and VH1 expanded .

Line Up:

Sebastian Bach - vocals (Ex-Skid Row)
Johnny Chromatic – rhythm and lead guitar (2005–present)
Bobby Jarzombek – drums (2005–present)
Jason Christopher – bass (2012–present)
Devin Bronson – guitar (2013–present)

Tracklist:

01. Hell Inside My Head
02. Harmony
03. All My Friends Are Dead
04. Temptation
05. Push Away
06. Dominator
07. Had Enough
08. Gun To A Knife Fight
09. Rock N Roll Is A Vicious Game
10. Taking Back Tomorrow
11. Disengaged
12. Forget You

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Feb 2022, 12:19

Sebastian Bach - Give 'Em Hell (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

On April 30, 2013, Bach confirmed via Twitter that a new studio album was in the works. He went on to say that Bob Marlette would be returning as producer.Bach had collaboration work for the upcoming album with John 5, Duff McKagan, and Steve Stevens. On January 13, 2014 the solo album entitled Give 'Em Hell was announced with prospective release date of April 22, 2014. Electronic music producers Dada Life have announced Sebastian Bach as the vocalist on the upcoming rerelease of their single Born to Rage.Give 'Em Hell is the upcoming fifth solo studio album from Sebastian Bach, scheduled to be released on April 22, 2014, by Frontiers Records.The new album " Give ' Em Hell" of the singing icon Sebasitian Bach is the sequel to the 2011 released " Kicking & Screaming " , and was again produced by Bob Marlette (Rob Zombie, Black Sabbath and Shinedown ).For the songwriting and recording Sebastian Bach was from the full scooping and made ​​use of the arts by Duff McKagan (including Guns N ' Roses) , the world - class guitarist John 5 (Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie ) and Steve Stevens ( Billy Idol ) . To complete the lineup of the CD by Devin Bronson (Avril Lavigne ) on guitar, and Bobby Jarzombek ( Halford & Riot ) on drums .The album cover for " Give ' Em Hell" was created by Richard Villa . An old painting of Sebastian 's father David Pierk was incorporated into the design of the album, which is already the artwork for Skid Row 's " Slave To The Grind ',' Subhuman Race ' and Bach 's solo albums " Angel Down " and Bring ' Em Bach Alive! " had painted .Bach on " Give ' Em Hell".We have captured some kick-ass rock and roll magic and producer par excellence Bob Marlette is the wizard behind the board . It is seeking an awesome feeling to be able to say to the planet if you like the music I have put out before , I can guarantee you will dig this one! I can not stop listening to it and did is the whole intention . For those of you who dig my crazy- ass high screams of the other records , well , I am proud to say this new disc features all the ranges and textures I have been known for , clean soaring melodic ballads and blood - curdling death screams from bright "Sebastian Bach has sold his previous band and as a solo artist worldwide more than 20 million albums. As proof that he is more than a multiple platinum - excellent artist , the singer / songwriter / actor / entertainer his career over the past decade on multiple appearances on the CW hit series " Gilmore Girls" , leading roles on Broadway ( " Jekyll & Hyde ", " the Rocky Horror Picture Show" ), national touring companies (" Jesus Christ Superstar" ) , and regular appearances in the entertainment channels MTV and VH1 expanded .

Line Up:

Sebastian Bach - vocals (Ex-Skid Row)
Johnny Chromatic – rhythm and lead guitar (2005–present)
Bobby Jarzombek – drums (2005–present)
Jason Christopher – bass (2012–present)
Devin Bronson – guitar (2013–present)

Tracklist:

01. Hell Inside My Head
02. Harmony
03. All My Friends Are Dead
04. Temptation
05. Push Away
06. Dominator
07. Had Enough
08. Gun To A Knife Fight
09. Rock N Roll Is A Vicious Game
10. Taking Back Tomorrow
11. Disengaged
12. Forget You
13. Rock N Roll Is A Vicious Game (Acoustic) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 01 Feb 2022, 12:23

Sebastian Bach - Bring ‘Em Back Alive! Festival, Germany (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

Bring 'Em Bach Alive! is the debut solo album by Sebastian Bach, his first after his departure from Skid Row. It was released in November 1999. It is mainly a live album composed of Skid Row songs of Bach's era; however it also includes five new studio recordings which are the first five tracks on the album including the single "Superjerk, Superstar, Supertears" and the promo single "Rock N Roll".The song "The Most Powerful Man in the World" was originally released on the 1998 album The Last Hard Men from the band of the same name which was formed and fronted by Bach after he left Skid Row in 1996.

Line Up:

Sebastian Bach – vocals
Wolf Hoffmann – guitar (track 1), background vocals
Richie Scarlet – guitar (tracks 2, 4, 5), harmonica (track 5), background vocals
Dave Linsk – guitar (track 2)
Jimmy Flemion – guitar (tracks 3, 4)
Larry Fisher – guitar (track 5), bass, background vocals
Anton Fig – drums

Live songs:

Sebastian Bach – vocals
Richie Scarlet – guitar, background vocals
Jimmy Flemion – guitar, background vocals
Larry Fisher – bass
Mark "Bambam" McConnell – drums

Tracklist:

01. (I'll Never Turn My Back On) Rock 'n' Roll
02. Done Bleeding
03. Superjerk, Superstar, Supertears
04. Blasphemer
05. Counterpunch
06. Slave To The Grind (Live)
07. Frozen (Live)
08. 18 And Life (Live)
09. Beat Yourself Blind (Live)
10. Riot Act (Live)
11. Mudkicker (Live)
12. In A Darkened Room (Live)
13. Monkey Business/Godzilla (Live)
14. Most Powerful Man In The World (Live)
15. I Remember You (Live)
16. Youth Gone Wild (Live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Máj 2024, 10:13

Sebastian Bach - Child Within The Man (2024)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2024
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 109 mb

Bio:

Album:

If I had to describe Sebastian Bach in four words or less, I couldn’t think of a better description than Child Within The Man. And that just happens to be what Sab has called his new album. Now, I don’t know a lot about Sab, apart from the fact he used to sing for a little band called Skid Row. He also seems to pop up all over the place on TV shows and films, and funnily enough, every time I see him, he’s just acting like a big kid. He seems like a fun bloke to be around, but let’s see if his new album is fun to be around.A little touch of feedback fades into the intro of Everybody Bleeds and some tasty little guitar licks start riffing along until all of a sudden a thumping riff takes over to launch into the song. If you’ve heard Sab before, you know that distinctive voice, and it takes no time at all for him to start showing it off. That riff though, ooft! And on that note, I’m chucking the studio headphones on to get it right in my ear holes in closed stereo! It’s a deep and dark mix and the production is pretty on point, as is the guitar solo which screams through mid-song. I may have liked a bit of a brighter mix, with a bit less compression, but that’s just me being a fussy cunt. Fucking banger of an opener!Another kick-ass guitar riff gets the rock rhythms underway for Freedom. It’s a bit of a softer song, but it ain’t soft rock. It’s a groover, and he really sinks his teeth into the lyrics, especially the crunchy harmonies in the chorus. I’ve gotta check out who this guitarist is because he is absolutely ripping another killer solo out! It’s a bloke called Brent Woods apparently, who happens to pop up in another band from the 90s LA scene called Wildside who I may now need to check out, but probably won’t.Fuck, I sure do hope this next one is not a ballad, coz it’s fucking starting off that way with clean guitars and pretty as fuck vocal harmonies. After it fucks around for a bit with that, ya get a bit of a build-up, and then yeah, there we go. It ain’t no death metal song now, but it’s definitely heavier and a lot tastier. It’s another groover full of more rocking guitar riffs. I’d like to give the bass player and drummer some props too, but they are just sitting there in the pocket, as all good drummers and bass players do. Actually, there are a couple of pretty impressive drum fills just before another kick-ass solo takes off in full flight. Sab is pretty passionate in this one as he tells us to (Hold On) To The Dream.The riffs just keep delivering as What Do I Got To Lose kicks in and rocks away! Vocally, you can tell that Sab is having one hell of a good time. His delivery is flawless, and unlike some other superstar vocalists from around his heyday, he doesn’t seem to have suffered any loss of pitch or strength like those other two blokes. But I probably need to see him live to see where he is actually at. I believe this may be the lead single from the album, and it definitely sounds that way. Well, from a “radio friendly” perspective, that is.Hard Darkness is not that hard, and it’s also not very dark, and I’m not at all sure about the Terminator 2 intro, which sounds like it belongs on a Fear Factory record. It’s a decently heavy chugger, though, with a straight-up 4 to the floor beat. Oh, and it even has the odd syncopated bit of double kick here and there. Maybe it is a Fear Factory b-side, nah, not even close. It’s hard rock, and may even be a little dark, so I may have to retract my earlier statement, but I won’t. Not after that weird little guitar solo, anyway. There was no need for that.I’ve been enjoying this album so far, but for some reason I am starting to lose a little bit of interest. I think it’s because there is a pretty stable formula here that really works well. Problem is, like every AC/DC album since at least the 90s it’s all starting to sound the same and you kind of know what to expect next.That’s not necessarily a bad thing, as Future of Youth keeps the album rocking. Maybe it’s that I’m starting to develop a bit of Millennialism and my attention span is failing to last any longer than a 15-second TikTok…As I was typing that dribble above another weird ass little synth intro made way for a heavy us fuck chugging guitar riff, and I’m thinking I’m about to be made a fool of. And I kind of am, because this song does have a bit of a strange feel to it once it creeps into the verses. The choruses do pull it back a little closer to the rest of the album before that thumping guitar riff takes over again. The track is Vendetta, and it definitely has a bit more of a modern edge to it.This next one F.U. seems like it could be fun, and the classic stick click and spoken count in give me even further hope for it. It’s a fast-paced rocker that sounds like something out of the 90s LA hair metal scene. To be honest, though, I’m just waiting for that acronym to be shouted in full. Oh, there it is, just before the guitar solo, which is again a bit of a ripper. This is a good song, I like it!Three to go, and the next one is called Crucify Me. Oh, and I like that intro vibe, it sure as hell got my attention, as did the huge slow riff which kicked in after it. This one is not so fast, but it’s big and thick.Wait, what’s that synth shit in there, that wasn’t needed, but I’ll let it slide. It’s another quite modern sounding track with a similar vibe to one I noted on the next Ace Frehley record, where it sounds like something Axl Rose was planning to do between Use Your Illusion 2’s finale My World and Chinese Democracy. This is a bit heavier than any of that, though.One, Two, Three, Four! What the fuck does that riff remind me of? It’s certainly got fuck all to do with the verse that follows. Did this start as two completely different songs that just got jammed into one? Actually, make that three. I can see where they are going with this, but it just doesn’t gel as well as I would like it to. It ain’t fucking up to me though, is it!Ah fuck, it’s the final track, and it’s a fucking ballad. Yeah, I’m guilty too, we’ve all done it. In fact, I’ve done it three times and do not apologise for it, even though I probably should. Anyway, To Live Again is OK for an end of album ballad. And just ok is ok for an end of album ballad, I suppose.Well, this album surprised me a little, and it actually gave me hope for some kind of heavy rock resurgence with the way it modernises itself in parts. I’ll have to listen to it again though to take it all in, as my live approach to reviewing albums did not give me the time I feel it deserves to actually listen to it.I like it, you might not, but who really cares as long as the Child Within The Man likes it!

Line Up:

Sebastian Bach – vocals
Devin Bronson - guitar
Todd Kerns - bass
Jeremy Colson - drums

Tracklist:

01. Everybody Bleeds
02. Freedom (ft. John 5)
03. (Hold On) To The Dream
04. What Do I Got To Lose?
05. Hard Darkness
06. Future Of Youth (ft. Orianthi)
07. Vendetta
08. F.U. (ft. Steve Stevens)
09. Crucify Me
10. About To Break
11. To Live Again

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní