Palace (SWE)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Palace (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2019, 15:08

Palace - Master Of The Universe (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 157 mb

Bio:

Palace is a Swedish Melodic Hard Rock band founded by the lead singer/guitarist Michael Palace. The band consists of Rick Digorio on guitar, Marcus Johansson on drums and Soufian Ma’Aoui on bass guitar. Heavily influenced by 80’s imagery and sounds, Palace delivers massive arena rock like you’ve never heard it before!Despite their young age, all of the four members have accumulated a ton of experience playing live and recording with several different acts; both as individuals and at times crossing paths, including: ADRENALINE RUSH, REACH, HOUSTON, FIND ME, GUTTERDÄMERUNG, BIG TIME and MILJENKO MATIJEVIC to name a few.Delivering a great live performance is just as important as sounding top notch in the studio, and Palace strives after just that. What you hear on the record is what you get live so prepare for an unforgettable experience when Palace is in town!

Album:

Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to present to the world the talents of an amazing new melodic rock band from Sweden: PALACE!Palace will release their debut album, “Master of the Universe” on August 26th.The band was founded by lead singer and guitarist Michael Palace. The lineup is rounded out by Rick Digorio on guitar, Marcus Johansson on drums and Soufian Ma’Aoui on bass. Heavily influenced by 80’s imagery and sounds, Palace delivers massive arena rock with a modern touch! AOR fans of all ages will find much to love among the eleven hard rocking tracks on "Master Of The Universe". Catchy choruses, heavy guitars, pounding drums, thumping bass, interstellar synths and soaring vocals are the order of the day with Palace. Prepare to go back to the future and beyond, with an album you simply can't miss in 2016.Despite their young age, all four members have accumulated a wealth of experience both playing live and recording in the studio with several different acts. As individuals and at times crossing paths, they have played and/or currently play with with ADRENALINE RUSH, REACH, ERIKA, HOUSTON, FIND ME, GUTTERDÄMERUNG, BIG TIME, and MILJENKO MATIJEVIC to name a few.Michael Palace began working with Frontiers as a songwriter and guitar player for First Signal (featuring Harry Hess), Cry of Dawn (with Goran Edman), Kryptonite (featuring Jakob Samuel), and Toby Hitchcock. The successful collaborations led to a worldwide record deal with Frontiers and the signing of his band and the future is now wide open.There is no doubt that delivering a great live performance is just as important as sounding top notch in the studio, and Palace delivers in spades. What you hear on the record is what you get live, so prepare for an unforgettable experience when Palace is in town!"Starting in Sweden and working our way out all around Europe, our goal is to make sure that every single person who enjoys the album gets a chance to see us in their home town or at least at their favorite rock festival,” tells frontman Michael Palace. “We love the music that we play, and we want to share this happiness with all of you music lovers out there for as long as we can. We truly hope that you like the album and that we'll see you very soon!

Line Up:

Michael Palace - Vocals, guitar
Rick Digorio – Guitar
Marcus Johansson – Drums
Soufian Ma’Aoui –Bass

Tracklist:

01. Master Of The Universe
02. Cool Runnin’
03. Man Behind The Gun
04. Part Of Me
05. No Exit
06. Matter In Hand
07. Path To Light
08. Rules Of The Game
09. She Said It’s Over
10. Stranger’s Eyes
11. Young/Wild/Free

+ Video "Master of the Universe" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Palace (SWE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2019, 15:09

Palace - Binary Music (Japan Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Palace is a Swedish melodic rock band founded by lead singer and multi-instrumentalist Michael Palace. Heavily influenced by 80’s imagery and sounds, Palace delivers a massive melodic rock/AOR sound unlike you’ve ever heard before. With layers of keyboards, Palace deliver a heavier sound than most in the genre, with guitars a dominating feature. Swirling keyboards, layers of guitars, and fast moving 80’s themed melodic hard rock is what is on offer on “Binary Music”. After the very warm reception of the debut album, ”Master Of The Universe”, Michael was very excited to get to work on the follow up and face the challenges that came with it. ”I wanted to make an album that will give the fans even more of what they enjoyed the last time around, all the while staying creative and not shying away from new musical ideas,” he says.Michael Palace began working with Frontiers as a songwriter and guitar player for First Signal (featuring Harry Hess of Harem Scarem fame), Cry of Dawn (with Goran Edman), Kryptonite (featuring Jakob Samuel of The Poodles), and Toby Hitchcock. The successful collaborations led to a worldwide record deal with Frontiers for his own musical output. Then the subsequent success of ”Master Of The Universe” opened up even more opportunities for Michael to grow as a musician outside of Palace, appearing on many releases as a guitar player, songwriter, and at times, producer. Despite his young age, Michael Palace has accumulated a wealth of experience playing live and recording in the studio with several different acts in addition to the aforementioned acts and including Code Red, Erika, Find Me (Featuring Robbie LeBlanc), Big Time, and Jim Jidhed, to name a few. ”Since the release of the first album, I’ve had the chance to be involved in a lot of cool musical projects and made more music in two years than I’ve made in my whole life. It has been a fantastic learning experience and I’ve brought a lot of that new gained knowledge into the making of ”Binary Music”. I produced the new album with the guidance from my good friend and mentor Daniel Flores (Find Me, First Signal, The Murder Of My Sweet), and I can’t wait to produce more albums in the future," Michael explains.

Album:

Palace, brainchild of Swedish musician Michael Palace, will release its second album "Binary Music" on December 7, 2018. Today, the band has released the first taste of music from the album in the form of single "To Have And To Hold".Palace is a Swedish melodic rock band founded by lead singer and multi-instrumentalist Michael Palace. Heavily influenced by 80s imagery and sounds, Palace delivers a massive melodic rock/AOR sound unlike you’ve ever heard before. With layers of keyboards, Palace deliver a heavier sound than most in the genre, with guitars a dominating feature. Swirling keyboards, layers of guitars and fast moving 80s themed melodic hard rock is what is on offer on “Binary Music”. After the very warm reception of the debut album ”Master Of The Universe”, Michael was very excited to get to work on the follow-up and face the challenges that came with it. ”I wanted to make an album that will give the fans even more of what they enjoyed the last time around, all the while staying creative and not shying away from new musical ideas”, he says.Michael Palace began working with Frontiers as a songwriter and guitar player for First Signal (featuring Harry Hess of Harem Scarem), Cry Of Dawn (with Göran Edman), Kryptonite (featuring Jakob Samuel of The Poodles) and Toby Hitchcock. These successful collaborations led to a worldwide record deal with Frontiers for his own musical output. Then the subsequent success of ”Master Of The Universe” opened up even more opportunities for Michael to grow as a musician outside of Palace, appearing on many releases as a guitar player, songwriter and at times, producer. Despite his young age, Michael Palace has accumulated a wealth of experience playing live and recording in the studio with several different acts in addition to the aforementioned acts and including Code Red, Jim Jidhed, Erika, Hank Erix, Find Me (featuring Robbie LeBlanc) and Big Time to name a few.”Since the release of the first album, I’ve had the chance to be involved in a lot of cool musical projects and made more music in two years than I’ve made in my whole life. It has been a fantastic learning experience and I’ve brought a lot of that new gained knowledge into the making of 'Binary Music'. I produced the new album with the guidance from my good friend and mentor Daniel Flores (Find Me, First Signal, The Murder Of My Sweet) and I can’t wait to produce more albums in the future", Michael explains.

Line Up:

Michael Palace - vocals, guitars, bass guitar, keyboards, harmonica and alto saxophone
Daniel Flores - drums, percussion
Oscar Bromvall - guitar solo on "Julia"

Tracklist:

01. Binary Music
02. Tears Of Gaia
03. Nothing Personal
04. Promised Land
05. Love Songs
06. Dangerous Grounds
07. Queen Of The Prom
08. Who's Counting Time
09. Julia
10. To Have And To Hold
11. Who's Counting Time (Acoustic Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Binary Music" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Mar 2022, 23:06

Palace - Rock And Roll Radio (2020)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2020
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Palace is a Swedish Melodic Hard Rock band founded by the lead singer/guitarist Michael Palace. The band consists of Rick Digorio on guitar, Marcus Johansson on drums and Soufian Ma’Aoui on bass guitar. Heavily influenced by 80’s imagery and sounds, Palace delivers massive arena rock like you’ve never heard it before!Despite their young age, all of the four members have accumulated a ton of experience playing live and recording with several different acts; both as individuals and at times crossing paths, including: ADRENALINE RUSH, REACH, HOUSTON, FIND ME, GUTTERDÄMERUNG, BIG TIME and MILJENKO MATIJEVIC to name a few.Delivering a great live performance is just as important as sounding top notch in the studio, and Palace strives after just that. What you hear on the record is what you get live so prepare for an unforgettable experience when Palace is in town!

Album:

Palace, the brainchild of Swedish vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Michael Palace, returns with an excellent new melodic rock album, "Rock And Roll Radio". Heavily influenced by the imagery and sounds of the 80s, Palace delivers a massive AOR/melodic rock sound like you've never heard before. Swirling keys, layers of guitars and fast moving 80s themed melodic rock is what's on offer on Palace's third album.Despite his young age, Michael Palace has accumulated a wealth of experience playing live and recording in the studio with several different acts, including Adrenaline Rush, Reach, Erika, Houston, Find Me, Gutterdämerung, Big Time and Miljenko Matijevic, just to name a few. Michael Palace first began collaborating with Frontiers as a songwriter and guitarist for First Signal - which of course features legendary Harem Scarem vocalist Harry Hess - Cry Of Dawn featuring Göran Edman, Kryptonite featuring The Poodles vocalist Jakob Samuel and Pride Of Lions vocalist Toby Hitchcock. These successful (and musically delightful) collaborations led to a worldwide record deal with Frontiers, where Michael could deliver songs in his own vision without other musicians in mind.Fans of Palace's previous two releases, "Master Of The Universe" and "Binary Music" will have no shortage of joy upon hearing the band's latest entry into Michael Palace's impressive and growing catalog.

Line Up:

Michael Palace - Vocals, guitar, all

Tracklist:

01. Rock And Roll Radio
02. Castaway
03. Way Up Here
04. Cold Ones
05. Eleonora
06. Hot Steel
07. My Gray Cloud
08. Origin Of Love
09. She's So Original
10. Strictly By The Rules
11. When It's Over
12. Fight

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 12 Júl 2022, 10:25

Palace - One 4 The Road (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Album:

Palace, the brainchild of Lithuanian born Swedish vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Michael Palace, returns with a fourth album, "One 4 The Road". Once again, Michael Palace handles all the instrumentation, songwriting and production for the effort, which showcases his love for the imagery and sounds of the glorious 80s. "One 4 The Road" is an unabashedly massive AOR/MR album, as has come to be expected from this gifted Swede's output under the Palace moniker. Palace's sound can best be described as a carefully curated blend of all the greatest arena rock, AOR and hard rock from the 80s, delivered in a tight-knit package. Unforgettable choruses, virtuosic guitars, clever lyricism and a true passion for the retro aesthetic ... Palace tickles the nostalgia nerve, while maintaining a firm foothold in the now.Michael Palace first began collaborating with Frontiers as a songwriter and guitarist for First Signal, which of course features legendary Harem Scarem vocalist Harry Hess, Cry of Dawn featuring Göran Edman, Kryptonite featuring The Poodles vocalist Jakob Samuel and Pride Of Lions vocalist Toby Hitchcock. Those successful (and musically delightful) collaborations led to a deal with Frontiers where Michael could deliver songs in his own vision without other musicians in mind under the name Palace. "One 4 The Road" is the fourth release by Michael's solo vehicle, which he has been releasing albums by bi-annually since 2016.Michael Palace is best known for his namesake project, where he is responsible for every part of the production. Michael does it, not out of necessity, but rather a deep love for the entire craft and frequently collaborates with a vast number of artists and musicians around the world. Michael Palace has honed his skills as a musician, songwriter and studio whiz with several different acts over the years, including, but not limited to Kent Hilli (Perfect Plan), Fans Of The Dark, The Murder Of My Sweet, Houston, Find Me (featuring Robbie LaBlanc), First Signal (featuring Harry Hess) and more.Fans of Palace’s previous three releases - “Master Of The Universe”, “Binary Music” and "Rock and Roll Radio" - will have no shortage of joy upon hearing the band’s latest entry into Michael Palace’s impressive and growing catalog.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. Fifteen Minutes
02. Westbound
03. Too Old For This
04. Money Can Kill
05. The Driver
06. Time Crisis
07. Facing The Music
08. World Gone Mad
09. Living The Life
10. Cancel The Flight
11. Loneliest Night

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Dec 2022, 07:55

Palace - Retrospection (EP) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 38 mb

Bio:

Album:

On the heels of the release of fourth album, One 4 The Road, PALACE is releasing a special product for Frontiers Music, the covers EP ”Retrospection”. A confesed fan of ’80s culture, the EP sees Palace mastermind Mike Palace covering songs by Mr. Mister (their hit “Kyrie”), Night Ranger (“Sister Christian”), Easy Action (“Code To Your Heart”), and US AOR geniuses Aviator (“Can’t Stop”).Fans of Palace’s previous releases will surely get a kick out of hearing Michael’s take on these classic ’80s numbers. From its great retro cover art, ”Retrospection” delivers exactly what is said on the tin, the Swedish musician takes a step back into the past, digs into some of his favorite records from growing up and gives them the Palace treatment.Therefore, what the listener will get here are really faithful renditions of the likes of ‘Kyrie’ from Mr. Mister and ‘Sister Christian’ by Night Ranger as Palace tear through modern adaptations delivered with both panache and reverence.Easy Action’s “Code To Your Heart” receives a full AOR treatment and a wonderful production, while who can’t resist to “Can’t Stop”, Aviator monster mid-Eighties classic. Palace does a more ‘upbeat’ version of the song here, and kills.Michael Palace pay wonderful homage to artists which inspired him, and it shows that there is a fire still roaring at Palace-the-band that they will undoubtedly take into their next full studio album.

Line Up:

Tracklist:

01. Kyrie (Mr. Mister cover)
02. Code to Your Heart (Easy Action cover)
03. Can’t Stop (Aviator cover)
04. Sister Christian (Night Ranger cover)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 19 neregistrovaných