Steel Panther (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Steel Panther (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Sep 2019, 06:41

Steel Panther - Feel The Steel (2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2009
Style : Sleaze Glam Hard Rock , Parody Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 158 mb

Bio:

In 2008, Metal Skool changed their name to Steel Panther.STEEL PANTHER is the hottest band out of Hollywood since Motley Crue, Guns N’ Roses and Poison ruled the Sunset Strip. Arriving in 2009 with debut album Feel The Steel – hailed by Kerrang! magazine as “close to perfect” – Steel Panther has won a legion of fans across the world. And now the band is aiming even higher with second album Balls Out. Released worldwide through Universal Music on November 1, 2011, Balls Out is another masterpiece of kick-ass rock and roll.Steel Panther is a Los Angeles, California based glam metal parody band founded by former LA Guns vocalist Ralph Saenz (Michael Starr). Originally formed as “Metal Skool” and “Metal Shop” they’re known for their energetic live show, the longest running metal show on the Sunset Strip. On stage, the band both pays tribute to and lampoons the heyday of 80’s glam metal. The band’s between-song comedy includes jests at conflict between band members, discussions of drugs, sex, and improvised humor with the crowd.Recently they’ve crossed the Atlantic and have finally started to penetrate the European market with the release of their debut album, “Feel The Steel”.

Album:

Feel the Steel is the debut studio album by American heavy metal band Steel Panther. It was released on October 6, 2009 on Universal Records.The album was released June 8, 2009 in the UK, October 6 in North America and December 11 in Australia.The tracks "Fat Girl", "Stripper Girl" and "Hell's On Fire" are re-recordings from the band's 2003 EP Hole Patrol (which was released under their old name "Metal Shop") while "Death to All But Metal" is a re-recording from their 2004 contribution to the Metal Sludge compilation Hey That's What I Call Sludge! Vol. 1.Unlike the debut album and their Metal Sludge compilation tracks, Feel the Steel is composed entirely of songs, lacking any spoken word comedy skits present on earlier releases. The video for "Death to All But Metal" features comedian Sarah Silverman. The album debuted on #123 and peaked at #98 on the Billboard 200 chart and peaked at #1 on the Billboard Top Comedy Albums chart.This band needs no introduction. They’ve released 4 incredible studio albums and one hilarious live album, this band is something all metalheads and anyone with a sense of humor can enjoy. I’ve personally seen this band twice live for their second and third album. Steel Panther holds a special place in my trousers as they are always able to put a smile on my face. I truly believe that these guys with their witty lyrics and heavy riffs are one of the greats. They have never taken themselves too seriously and always give you 100% whether it’s live or through their record, you can rely on quality heavy metal to be delivered.It’s crazy to think “Feel The Steel” was released nearly a decade ago on October 6th, 2009. That’s nearly a decade they’ve had their fans in stitches from all the joy and laughter they bring. Because of the impact and their unique style, I think it’s only right to review them. They bring a lot of joy to my day to day life and if this review makes you pick up a copy of their album, then I am doing my job. I will warn you. This album, or any of their albums, is not for the weak minded. This is good, vulgar fun for everyone to enjoy. If you are offended by them, you’re a pussy and it’s you who has the problem.Steel Panther consists of four members. We have Michael Starr as lead vocals, Satchel on guitar and back up vocals, Lexxi Foxxx on bass and Stix Zadinia on drums. Yes. Those are their names. Clearly, not their birth names but each member of Steel Panther is a character in its own right. All of them bring something to the table and all compliment each other to give the listener a real experience.The first track on their debut album is probably one of their most famous and strongest songs. “Death To All But Metal” has an epic riff, great vocals and calls out lots of other musicians on their bullshit. It’s pretty fucking graphic but I love it. The music video is great fun and has Sarah Silverman guest star as the head teacher of the school Steel Panther invade after a student and his teacher get into a dispute over the best genre of music. Anyway, one of the great things about this song is that it points out all that is wrong with music nowadays. It’s 2 minutes, 29 seconds of truth bombs. Music isn’t what it once was and even more so today. Real musicians seem to be a dying breed and “Mumble Rappers” are now the thing. It truly is a sad time we live in. “50 Cent’s a fag, so is Kanye West. Shooting hot sperm on each other’s chests!” As I said, graphic. We are also gifted a verse from Corey Taylor of Slipknot and Stone Sour. He is considered to be one of the leading vocalists in all metal music so having him on the first track of their first album, we all knew Steel Panther is the real deal as they have been endorsed by such a legend.Steel Panther is the definition of sex, drugs and rock and roll. “Asain Hooker” has everything and still maintains to be cultured all whilst being down to earth. This track is real and much more realistic than other tracks that try to brag about being a rockstar. Take Nickleback’s track, for example. It’s so unlikely to happen but snorting coke and fucking hookers in the can in Japan is much more likely. This is something all rockstars aspire to be but Steel Panther. They are the real deal.Maintaining the realism of day to day life, making the next track something we can all relate too, “Community Property” truly tells us that romance is not dead. Whilst I find this track applies more to men who are away from home more, I think we can all relate to it having been away from our loved ones for a long period of time. Michael Starr expresses his love for his girlfriend but is brutally honest. “My heart belongs to you but my cock is community property”. He goes on to explain that his dick is a free spirit and you just can’t restain it. Whilst I am sure his missus isn’t too pleased, this is how it is. Plenty more bitches in the sea aye? This track is truly a power ballad in its own right with it’s slower pace and acoustic break. This should be something that you serenade your partner with.“Eyes Of A Panther” is quite simply brilliant. The sound for this track is fast-paced, heavy and catchy. Michael Starr once again sings quite beautifully with his unique vocal style. The song itself tells us more about Steel Panther than the woman they’re describing. Steel Panther pay attention to the details. We have all been with a woman who is a solid 10 and is dangerous but Steel Panther paid attention. Describing the qualities of this unknown woman over this all out, heavy as fuck track, we are shown that women are not merely objects, but are instead people. The greatest line comes just before Satchel’s epic solo. “She said don’t be a fag no. So I won’t!”. It’s as simple as that.This next track goes out to all the bitches over 75kg. “Fat Girl (Thar She Blows) may very well be one of the most offensive songs to exist. From personal experience, women and their weight is a subject best avoided but alas, Steel Panther flaunt another love song dedicated to those “larger than life” gals. I must say, whilst the actual song is slightly harsh, it’s also pretty sweet too. Michael offers the beached whale a million happy meals. Now, I like a happy meal as much as the next girl so a million is only going to make it a million times better. It’s math which means it must be true. We are also given an excellent solo from Satchel which goes to prove he is one of the more talented guitarists of this age.“Eatin’ Ain’t Cheatin'” may very well be the greatest track by Steel Panther and certainly words to live by. It’s good to know where the band draws the line too. Before all you women get up in arms about this way of life, it’s important to listen to the song first. Steel Panther are not saying on thing applies to men and not to women. “You should know that sucking ain’t fucking” is evidence that this motto applies to both man and woman. This song is super creative in expressing the fundamentals of this song in several ways with lyrics such as “It doesn’t make me unfaithful unless I’m laying down the cable”. That line had me in tears of laughter. Steel Panther may be the kings of smart dick jokes. It’s important to understand that these personas are having fun. By pushing these ideals to their limits, we can laugh along with the band. Also, ladies, if you want to have a seat, I’ll clear a place on my face. We may very well have the greatest pickup line in history. The song is truly one of the most memorable as far as it’s chorus and the main rhythm goes. This track is one I have on most of my Spotify playlists and for good reason.The next track may be one of the more interesting Steel Panther tracks. Not only do we get an insight into Michael Starr’s upbringing but we get a very Bon Jovi sound. Now, I won’t pass judgment on the parenting, it isn’t my place to tell parents how to bring up their kids but Michael Starr is a rock star so it can’t be too bad right? With Justin Hawkins as a guest vocalist on this track, further evidence of just how everyone believed in Steel Panther from the beginning, we are given a real anthem.Further to my comment earlier about us all being with a solid 10, we have also all been with 1’s and 2’s. “Turn Out The Lights” is just as much a song as it is a public service announcement. M Shadows from the great Avenged Sevenfold appears on the track in the second verse. This song is unlike any he’s done before as far as the topic goes. It’s great to hear that it isn’t just the band that is having fun but everyone involved. Without getting too deep with the “feels” here, life is difficult with its ups and downs so if this album makes you smile, who has a right to take that away from you? Another important part of this track is the talent behind the obscene lyrics. Steel Panther may have chosen a real comedic theme but the men behind the instruments know how to use and abuse them. An excellent example is Michael Starr and him showing off his vocal range. He hits some high notes during this song which add to this whole experience.“Stripper Girl” is more proof of this bands talent. With the slow, melodic start to it’s empowering build up, this track is proof the romance isn’t dead. Strippers get a bad rep but they’re still people who just want to be loved like the next person. I think this is probably one of the funnier songs written by the group and certainly one of the more memorable. It’s easy to imagine a couple during their the first dance of their wedding swaying side to side, surrounded by their family and friends.“The Shocker” is about exactly what you think it’s about. If you are unsure, the chorus goes “Two in the pink, one in the stink”. I think the funniest part is the detail behind this foreplay. Steel Panther is very descriptive when it comes to this track which only adds to this satisfying listen. They even list places where it’s accepted to complete this act. That’s how much this song is right. It’s also worth mentioning this song is for the ladies. It’s an instruction for men and an enjoyment for all women. This reminds me mostly of “Fuck Her Gently” by Tenacious D. It’s very similar in theme and just as funny. With the music not being held back, this song is heavy from the go. Remember kids, don’t try “The Shocker” without listening to this song first.The following track was co-written by Steel Panther and Dean Cameron who would also write songs in later albums and direct multiple music videos for the group as well as a presentation pilot for Steel Panther. The slowest track from the whole album, “Girl From Oklahoma” has a similar feel too “Stripper Girl” and “Community Property”. WIth just acoustics through the whole song as well as Michael Starr making sucking noises, this song is quite the delight. Perhaps one of the more controversial tracks of Steel Panther’s discography with its sexism and homophobia, it’s jokingly one of the most entertaining tracks. The extra sound effects throughout the track may be considered to push the line between stupid and clever. However, it’s subjective to the listener but for any dedicated Steel Panther fan, it’s one of the greats.“Hell’s On Fire” is a heavy metal party for which you’re invited. This track has a memorable intro with Satchel working his weapon. Continuing on with the 80’s theme, we enjoy keyboard synths throughout the final song of “Feel The Steel”. It’s an excellent song to end on leaving the listener wanting more. Now, I haven’t mentioned Lexxi much throughout the review. Whilst he plays bass as brilliantly as the next, I found from the live performances, his contribution was to be the victim of most of the jokes. He plays the part exceptionally well and dishes it out as much as he gets it. Maybe not well but it’s part of the show.I will say that whilst I love the band and am happy to listen to this album on repeat, Steel Panther are one of the best bands I have seen live. They always go above and beyond to entertain the crowd and no one has ever been disappointed. It’s important to remember that this is just as much fun as it is heavy metal. The more you listen to this album, the smarter it is as you will not pick up on or understand all the jokes on one listen. This album is something that needs to be revisited over and over. I would also add that if you’re going to listen to Steel Panther for the first time, I would start with “Feel The Steel”. I rate this album highly and hope it has brought you as much happiness as it has for me. Remember, “Death To All But Metal”.

Line-Up:

Michael Starr - vocals
Lexxi Foxx - bass
Satchel - guitar, Orchestration
Stix Zadinia - drums

Additional musicians:

Justin Hawkins – co-lead vocals (track 7)
M. Shadows – co-lead vocals (8)
Allison Robertson – lead guitar (7)
Scott Ian – rhythm guitar (2)
Ray Luzier - drums (2)
Corey Taylor – co-lead vocals (1) backing vocals (2 and 4)
Matthew Nelson – backing vocals (4, 5, 6 and 10)
Brett Anderson – backing vocals (4)
Joe Lester – backing vocals (3, 5, 6 and 10)
Rene Ruston – female voice (6)
Michael Lord – orchestration (3)

Tracklist:

01. Death to All But Metal
02. Asian Hooker
03. Community Property
04. Eyes of a Panther
05. Fat Girl (Thar She Blows)
06. Eatin' Ain't Cheatin'
07. Party All Day (Fuck All Night)
08. Turn Out the Lights
09. Stripper Girl
10. The Shocker
11. Girl from Oklahoma
12. Hells on Fire

+ Video "Death To All But Metal" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Steel Panther (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Sep 2019, 08:42

Steel Panther - Balls Out (2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Size : 182 mb

Bio:

In 2008, Metal Skool changed their name to Steel Panther.STEEL PANTHER is the hottest band out of Hollywood since Motley Crue, Guns N’ Roses and Poison ruled the Sunset Strip. Arriving in 2009 with debut album Feel The Steel – hailed by Kerrang! magazine as “close to perfect” – Steel Panther has won a legion of fans across the world. And now the band is aiming even higher with second album Balls Out. Released worldwide through Universal Music on November 1, 2011, Balls Out is another masterpiece of kick-ass rock and roll.Steel Panther is a Los Angeles, California based glam metal parody band founded by former LA Guns vocalist Ralph Saenz (Michael Starr). Originally formed as “Metal Skool” and “Metal Shop” they’re known for their energetic live show, the longest running metal show on the Sunset Strip. On stage, the band both pays tribute to and lampoons the heyday of 80’s glam metal. The band’s between-song comedy includes jests at conflict between band members, discussions of drugs, sex, and improvised humor with the crowd.Recently they’ve crossed the Atlantic and have finally started to penetrate the European market with the release of their debut album, “Feel The Steel”.

Album:

Balls Out is the second studio album by the American heavy metal band Steel Panther. It was released on October 28, 2011 on Universal Republic Records. In an interview in May 2011, guitarist Satchel said that the band had begun recording new material in August 2010, and by May 2011 had completed all fifteen songs planned for the album.The album was officially announced on 19 July 2011[2] and the title was announced on 22 August.The album is produced by Jay Ruston, who previously worked with the band on their album Feel the Steel.On 6 September, it was announced that the album's release date had been pushed back from 18 October to 31 October,though it was released in Europe on iTunes on 28 October.The first singles of the album are "If You Really, Really Love Me" in the United Kingdom and "17 Girls In A Row" in the United States.Guest appearances on the album are made by Dane Cook on "In the Future" and by Chad Kroeger and Nuno Bettencourt on "It Won't Suck Itself".The album is indexed (Liste A, only allowed to be sold to adults after request) in Germany by the Bundesprüfstelle für jugendgefährdende Medien (BPjM) since September 2012.The album debuted at #41 in Canada,and debuted at #40 on the Billboard 200 chart with first-week sales of 12,000 copies in the United States.Balls Out has received generally positive reviews from critics alike. Metacritic has given the album a score of 68, based on four reviews.Allmusic gave Balls Out a rating of three out of five stars, and said that "as a hair metal album, Balls Out is finely crafted and well produced, evoking the glossy sound of the era, but as a joke, it’s pretty one-note, so either you’re going to get it or it's going to grate on you."]Brave Words & Bloody Knuckles gave the album a rating of nine out of ten stars, saying that "from start to finish, Balls Out is 14 bundles of fun."Canadian music and entertainment website Rockstar Weekly gave the album a perfect 5 stars saying "For those lucky enough to understand the joke, Balls Out is the standout album of the year. It just plain kicks ass."Recorded at Clear Lake Audio, Burbank, California. Overdubs mixed at TRS West, Sherman Oaks, California.

Line-Up:

Michael Starr – lead vocals, backing vocals
Satchel – guitars, acoustic guitar, backing vocals
Lexxi Foxxx – bass, backing vocals
Stix Zadinia – drums, (piano on "Weenie Ride"), backing vocals

Production:

Jay Ruston & Steel Panther – production
Michael Lord – orchestration on "Weenie Ride"
Jay Ruston – engineering & mixing
Nick Rucker – additional overdub engineering
Ara Sarkasian – assistant engineer
F. Scott Schafer – photography

Guests:

Chad Kroeger (Nickelback) – co-lead vocals on "It Won't Suck Itself"
Nuno Bettencourt (Extreme) – guitar solo on "It Won't Suck Itself"
Heidi Murphy – female vocals on "It Won't Suck Itself"
Dane Cook – narration on "In the Future"
Joe Lester, Matt Nelson, Brett Anderson, Eden Blackman & Jay Ruston – background gang vocals

Tracklist:

01. In the Future
02. Supersonic Sex Machine
03. Just Like Tiger Woods
04. 17 Girls in a Row
05. If You Really Really Love Me
06. It Wont Suck Itself
07. Tomorrow Night
08. Why Cant You Trust Me
09. Thats What Girls Are For
10. Gold Digging Whore
11. I Like Drugs
12. Critter
13. Let Me Cum In
14. Weenie Ride

+ Video "If You Really Really Love Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Sep 2019, 08:47

Steel Panther - All You Can Eat (Japan Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Sleaze Glam , Parody Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size :145 mb

Bio:

Album:

All You Can Eat is the third studio album release by American glam metal band Steel Panther, released on April 1, 2014 on the independent label Open E Music, via Kobalt Label Services.The album was officially announced September 2013.The first single from the album is "Party Like Tomorrow is the End of the World". The second single, "The Burden of Being Wonderful", was released January 21, 2014.The third single, "Gloryhole", was released in April 2014 on Steel Panther's VEVO channel. On March 26, 2014 the album was leaked online and available for downloading on various websites, most likely after being streamed by the German tabloid Bild. The online stream was approved by Steel Panther.The album's artwork is a parody of the mural painting The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci. Recorded at Clear Lake Audio, Burbank, California. Overdubs mixed at TRS West, Sherman Oaks, California.

Line-Up:

Michael Starr – lead vocals
Lexxi Foxx – bass, backing vocals
Stix Zadinia – drums, piano, backing vocals

Additional musicians:

Vivian Campbell (of Def Leppard) – guitar solo on "Gangbang at the Old Folks Home"[8]
Kiara Ana Perico[9] – Violin and viola on "The Burden of Being Wonderful"

Production:

James Ingram – additional mix engineer & Pro Tools editor
Paul Logus – Mastering at Taloowa Mastering,[10] New York
David Jackson – photography & art design

Tracklist:

01. Pussywhipped
02. Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World
03. Gloryhole
04. Bukkake Tears
05. Gangbang At The Old Folks Home
06. Ten Strikes You're Out
07. The Burden Of Being Woonderful
08. Fucking My Heart In The Ass
09. B.V.S.
10. You're Beautiful When You Don't Talk
11. If I Was The King
12. She's On The Rag
13. People Are Stoopid (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Sep 2019, 08:51

Steel Panther - Live From Lexxi's Mom's Garage (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Album:

Los Angeles glam-metal jokesters STEEL PANTHER will release "Live From Lexxi's Mom's Garage", the band's first full-length film featuring a live ten-song acoustic concert interspersed with comedic vignettes showcasing the band's unmatched shenanigans and debauchery. The album and film will be released on CD and CD/DVD by STEEL PANTHER's label Open E Records via Kobalt Label Services, on February 26.For the uninitiated, STEEL PANTHER was formed in 2000 and is Michael Starr (lead singer), Satchel (guitarist), Lexxi Foxx (bass) and Stix Zadinia (drums)."Live From Lexxi's Mom's Garage" was taped in Los Angeles last October in front of a live audience of scantily clad woman (and one old creepy fat guy who somehow got a ticket) inside the uncharacteristically large and professionally lit garage of Ms. Foxx (Bobbie Brown), who coincidentally also happens to be the mother of Lexxi Foxx. The musical portions of the film feature the band performing acoustic versions of their most popular songs such as "Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World" and "Community Property" as well as one new song titled "Then You Came In". Several female violin players who are "very easy on the eyes," says Stix, are featured and lay through the various hits with the band.Between songs, the film follows the mischievousness of STEEL PANTHER as they figure out who they can and cannot sleep with; and as they navigate the world as the biggest glam rock band that never was from 1985, in 2016."It was so much fun playing our songs on these new wooden guitars in my mom's garage!" said Lexxi Fox. "Satchel says that he might be my new dad, but I'm not really sure what that means!" he added.STEEL PANTHER recently wrapped its "Well Hungover" North American headlining tour and started a new residency at the famed Fonda Theatre in Los Angeles on January 7 and House of Blues Las Vegas. Last year, the band sold out headlining tours in the U.K. and South America.Trailer for "Live From Lexxi's Mom's Garage" is available below.STEEL PANTHER's third album, "All You Can Eat", sold around 13,000 copies in the United States in its first week of release to land at position No. 24 on The Billboard 200 chart. The CD arrived in stores on April 1, 2014 via Open E/KLS.

Line-Up:

MICHAEL STARR - Lead Vocals
SATCHEL – Lead Guitar
LEXXI FOXX – Bass Guitar
STIX ZADINIA – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Show Intro/Say Yeah!
02. Party Like Tomorrow Is the End of the World
03. Fat Girl (Thar She Blows)
04. If You Really, Really Love Me
05. Gloryhole
06. Bukkake Tears
07. The Burden of Being Wonderful
08. Weenie Ride
09. That's When You Came In
10. Michael Don't Know
11. Community Property
12. Grindy And Sexy
13. Death to All But Metal

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Sep 2019, 08:51

Steel Panther - Lower The Bar (Limited Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + 3 Videos
Size : 245 mb

Bio:

Album:

Steel Panther, the glam rock band known for capturing the hearts of girlfriends and wives around the globe, announced today while on tour in Munich, Germany that their new album, “Lower The Bar,” will go on sale February 24th, 2017. “Lower The Bar” is Steel Panther’s fourth studio album and is the follow-up to their 2014 chart topper, “All You Can Eat”, which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s Top Current Comedy chart and #24 on their Top 200 Album chart. To celebrate this historic moment in rock 'n' roll history and as a thank you their 'fanthers', the band has just released “She’s Tight,” the music video for the new album’s first single which is now available on VEVO. “She’s Tight” is Steel Panther’s “sexified” version of the Cheap Trick song and promises the skin that was left out of the 1982 hit. Cameos in the video include Cheap Trick’s Robin Zander, Bobbie Brown, Paris Michael Jackson (the late singer’s daughter) and Tony Palermo (Papa Roach). “Cheap Trick was one of my favorite bands when I was younger. I’m so proud to have recorded this track for our new album and also to have Robin Zander himself sing with me on the song. It’s like a dream come true”, said Steel Panther lead singer Michael Starr. Earlier this year, Steel Panther premiered “Live From Lexxi’s Mom’s Garage”, the band’s first full-length film/DVD featuring a live ten song acoustic concert interspersed with comedic vignettes. The “National Rock Review” called the film “the best night in you’ve had in pretty much forever.” XXXclusive DVD bundles of “Live From Lexxi’s Mom’s Garage” are available at SteelPantherRocks.com. Steel Panther is currently on a European headlining run with dates in Austria, Italy, Germany, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, the Netherlands and the UK (Wembley Arena) followed by national US tour through January 19th, 2017.

Line-Up:

MICHAEL STARR - Lead Vocals
SATCHEL – Lead Guitar
LEXXI FOXX – Bass Guitar
STIX ZADINIA – Drums

Tracklist:

01. She's Tight
02. Goin' In The Backdoor
03. Anything Goes
04. Poontang Boomerang
05. That's When You Came In
06. Wrong Side Of The Tracks (Out In Beverly Hills)
07. Now The Fun Starts
08. Pussy Ain't Free
09. Wasted Too Much Time
10. I Got What You Want
11. Walk Of Shame
12. Red Headed Step Child (Bonus Track)
13. Momentary Epiphany (Bonus Track)

+ Video "She's Tight ft. Robin Zander" (Official Video)
+ Video "Poontang Boomerang" (Official Video)
+ Video "I Got What You Want" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Dec 2020, 13:23

Steel Panther - Heavy Metal Rules (Digipak Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Size : 121 mb

Bio:

Album:

California’s greatest export and renowned feminist supporters Steel Panther recently took a break from working with NASA scientists on a multiple orgasm inducing guitar pedal to record their fifth studio album "Heavy Metal Rules", scheduled for release on September 27. The album showcases the band’s musical and lyrical growth and is destined to become an instant classic in the band’s impressive catalog. The philanthropic foursome - comprised of Michael Starr on vocals, Satchel on guitars, Lexxi Foxx on bass and Stix Zadinia on drums - has created the heavy metal version of a self-help manual and ultimate party album combined.“Heavy Metal Rules" is the ultimate party album. Anthem after anthem and hook after hook, the songs will provide the soundtrack to your new bitchin’ heavy metal life. The first single, "All I Wanna Do Is Fuck (Myself Tonight)", is the ultimate song about self-love and having a positive personal self-image. It is the kind of song you put on to get yourself in the mood whether you’re getting ready to have sex with yourself or 17 girls in a row”, explains Steel Panther. From the opening track “Zebraman” (which is audio taken from the classic film "Heavy Metal Parking Lot") to the emotional album closer “I Ain’t Buying What You’re Selling”, Steel Panther has created 36 minutes of audio eargasms. Songs like “Let’s Get High Tonight”, “Fuck Everybody” and “Gods Of Pussy” are destined to become natural additions to the band’s setlist. “I’m Not Your Bitch” is an anthem for all acknowledged genders and sexual orientations worldwide. The video for the first single “All I Wanna Do Is Fuck (Myself Tonight)” was shot in Las Vegas and features cameos from numerous celebrities from music, comedy, YouTube and more.For the uninitiated, Steel Panther was formed in 2000 and is comprised of Michael Starr (lead singer), Satchel (guitarist), Lexxi Foxx (bass) and Stix Zadinia (drums). Hailing from Los Angeles, the epicenter for rock 'n' roll in all its debauchery and glamour, Steel Panther has established itself as the world’s premier party band, melding hard rock virtuosity with parody and criminally good looks. Steel Panther is a global phenomenon with four full-length albums, touring across the world, platinum-level YouTube status and high-profile television appearances such as Jimmy Kimmel Live, Larry King Now, and FOX NFL Sunday.

Line-Up:

Michael Starr - vocals
Lexxi Foxx - bass
Stix Zadinia - drums

Tracklist:

01. Zebraman
02. All I Wanna Do is Fuck (Myself Tonight)
03. Let's Get High Tonight
04. Always Gonna Be a Ho
05. I'm Not Your Bitch
06. Fuck Everybody
07. Heavy Metal Rules
08. Sneaky Little Bitch
09. Gods of Pussy
10. I Ain't Buying What You're Selling

+ Video "Heavy Metal Rules" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Feb 2021, 07:50

Steel Panther - All You Can Eat (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Size : 168 mb

Bio:

Album:

All You Can Eat is the third studio album release by American glam metal band Steel Panther, released on April 1, 2014 on the independent label Open E Music, via Kobalt Label Services.The album was officially announced September 2013.The first single from the album is "Party Like Tomorrow is the End of the World". The second single, "The Burden of Being Wonderful", was released January 21, 2014.The third single, "Gloryhole", was released in April 2014 on Steel Panther's VEVO channel. On March 26, 2014 the album was leaked online and available for downloading on various websites, most likely after being streamed by the German tabloid Bild. The online stream was approved by Steel Panther.The album's artwork is a parody of the mural painting The Last Supper by Leonardo da Vinci. Recorded at Clear Lake Audio, Burbank, California. Overdubs mixed at TRS West, Sherman Oaks, California.

Line-Up:

Michael Starr – lead vocals
Lexxi Foxx – bass, backing vocals
Stix Zadinia – drums, piano, backing vocals

Additional musicians:

Vivian Campbell (of Def Leppard) – guitar solo on "Gangbang at the Old Folks Home"[8]
Kiara Ana Perico[9] – Violin and viola on "The Burden of Being Wonderful"

Production:

James Ingram – additional mix engineer & Pro Tools editor
Paul Logus – Mastering at Taloowa Mastering,[10] New York
David Jackson – photography & art design

Tracklist:

01. Pussywhipped
02. Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World
03. Gloryhole
04. Bukkake Tears
05. Gangbang At The Old Folks Home
06. Ten Strikes You're Out
07. The Burden Of Being Woonderful
08. Fucking My Heart In The Ass
09. B.V.S.
10. You're Beautiful When You Don't Talk
11. If I Was The King
12. She's On The Rag

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Feb 2023, 07:30

Steel Panther - On The Prowl (Digipak Edition) (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 117 mb

Bio:

Album:

The album feature 13 new tracks from the creative brains of Satchel, Michael Starr, Stix Zadinia and Spyder. On The Prowl was produced by Steel Panther.Steel Panther is a tough pill to swallow in these modern times. Despite being an uber-talented band that can play circles around both modern bands and the legacy acts that they parody, their politically incorrect lyrics are their most-definable characteristic. I can’t even imagine where the line is drawn between fans that are in on the joke and recognize the satire, versus those that actually relate to their misogynistic lyrics. I hope it skews toward the former, but my lack of faith in humanity makes me fear the latter.‘On the Prowl,’ like all Steel Panther records, contains some pretty offensive stuff—Some often hilariously pretty offensive stuff. The synth intro to “It’s Never Too Late (To Get Some Pussy Tonight)” teases a softer AOR sound before the band launches into an 80s rocker thick with bad puns and bad-ass guitar licks. Elsewhere, self-deprecating dick jokes abound in the glam send-ups “Is My Dick Enough” and “One Pump Chump,” and how can one resist the charms of “Pornstar” with lines like “you could turn a cock-loving woman gay with that magical vah-jay.”Proving that they’re not completely stuck in the 80s, “On Your Instagram” is a syrupy minor-key earworm ballad that pokes fun at dating in the twenties. If Steel Panther lyrics generally fall into 2 categories (dumb and dumber), this one is clever enough to fall into the former. “Like Michaelangelo with nothing to do, so he painted you, but I soon found out that it wasn’t true. Why can’t you look like you do on your Instagram? The girl that I want to screw on your Instagram.” Pure “poetry.”Elsewhere, one must admire the almost Andy Kaufman levels of commitment to the joke on display in a tune like the ultra-raunchy “Friends with Benefits.” Unlike Kaufman, the band members break character once in a while in the press to remind us that they’re mostly teetotalers, vegetarians, gym freaks with functional romantic relationships, and “mostly” not the out-of-touch monsters that they portray. However, on a truly tasteless tune like “Friends with Benefits,” parody aside, it’s hard to give them the benefit of the doubt. And speaking of “hard,” “Friends with Benefits” is one of several tunes that goes harder musically than the band has gone in the past. Heavy riffage, double kick, and a standout solo are reminders of the band’s pedigree—guitarist Satchel’s time spent in Rob Halford’s Fight in particular.The late record anthem “Ain’t Dead Yet” tackles the weird connection between 80s glam-metal and cowboys. In a perfect world, it would be a hit on contemporary country radio. It would fit perfectly in between “Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy” and whatever red-neck, horse-crap Kid Rock is peddling these days. I legitimately think this could be a potential path forward. Nashville could definitely use the kick in the bootcut Wranglers, and Steel Panther just might be the ones to “Put [Their] Money Where Your Mouth Is.” Brilliant.Leadoff’s single “1987,” a super catchy mid-tempo tune that conjures up warm and fuzzy feelings of nostalgia for those of us that lived through it, hints at what a slightly less offensive Steel Panther might sound like. Whereas contemporaries like The Darkness stuck to a more “tongue in cheek” shtick, Steel Panther have always abided by a more “tongue in [insert orifice]” shtick, and that’s pretty limiting. However, like The Darkness, “1987” and ‘On the Prowl’ are proof that they know their way around a song, have chops for days, and underneath all the kitsch are true disciples of hard rock.Their shtick isn’t for everyone and it’s a bit played out, but musically Steel Panther remains a top-notch hard rock band.

Line-Up:

Michael Starr - vocals
Lexxi Foxx - bass
Stix Zadinia - drums

Tracklist:

01. Never Too Late
02. Friends With Benefits
03. On Your Instagram
04. Put My Money Where Your Mouth Is
05. 1987
06. Teleporter
07. Is My D**k Enough (ft. Dweezil Zappa)
08. Magical Vagina
09. All That And More
10. One Pump Chump
11. Pornstar
12. Ain’t Dead Yet
13. Sleeping On The Rollaway

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 57 neregistrovaných