Bryan Adams (CAN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Bryan Adams (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Aug 2019, 06:42

Bryan Adams - Reckless (1984) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Limited Edition 2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1984 (Japan SHM-CD Remastered Limited Edition 2012)
Style : Rock , Melodic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Videos
Size : 145 mb

Bio:

Bryan Guy Adams, OC OBC (born 5 November 1959) is a Canadian singer-songwriter, musician, producer, actor, social activist, and photographer. Adams has been one of the most successful figures of the world of rock music during last three decades. He's known for his strong husky vocals and energetic live performances, and he has sold more than 100 million records, making him one of the world's best-selling music artists and the best-selling Canadian rock artist of all time.Adams rose to fame in North America with his album Cuts Like a Knife and turned into a global star with his 1984 album Reckless.In 1991, he released his popular Waking Up the Neighbours album which included "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You", one of the best-selling singles of all time.For his contributions to music, Adams has garnered many awards and nominations, including 20 Juno Awards among 56 nominations, 15 Grammy Award nominations including a win for Best Song Written Specifically for a Motion Picture or Television in 1992. He has also won MTV, ASCAP, American Music awards, two Ivor Novello Awards for song composition and has been nominated five times for Golden Globe Awards and three times for Academy Awards for his songwriting for films.Adams was awarded the Order of Canada and the Order of British Columbia for contributions to popular music and philanthropic work via his own foundation, which helps improve education for people around the world.Adams was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame in March 2011 and Canada's Walk of Fame in 1998, and in April 2006 he was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame at Canada's Juno Awards. In 2008, Bryan was ranked 38 on the list of All-Time top artists by the Billboard Hot 100 50th Anniversary Charts. On 13 January 2010, he received the Allan Waters Humanitarian Award for his part in numerous charitable concerts and campaigns during his career,and on 1 May 2010 was given the Governor General's Performing Arts Award for his 30 years of contributions to the arts.

Album:

Reckless is the fourth studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Bryan Adams. Released on 5 November 1984 by A&M Records, the album was co-produced by Adams and Bob Clearmountain, and it was arguably Adams' most successful solo album. The album was a huge international hit, selling over 5 million copies in the United States for a total of 12 million worldwide. It was the first Canadian album to sell more than a million copies within Canada.The album reached number 1 on the Billboard 200 and reached high positions on album charts worldwide.Six singles were released from the album: "Run to You", "Somebody", "Heaven", "Summer of '69", "One Night Love Affair", and "It's Only Love". All six singles made the top 15 on the US Billboard Hot 100, which until that time had been accomplished previously only by Michael Jackson's Thriller and Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA. The album was ranked No. 49 on Kerrang!s "100 Greatest Heavy Metal Albums of All Time" in 1989, and 99th Greatest Rock Album of All Time by Classic Rock[citation needed] and was also named the number 12 Greatest Canadian Album of All Time by Bob Mersereau in his book The Top 100 Canadian Albums.[4] The album was recorded at Little Mountain Sound Studios, Vancouver, Canada. On 12 December 2009 the syndicated radio program In the Studio celebrated the 25th anniversary of the album.A 30th Anniversary edition of the album, featuring previously unreleased material and a brand new 5.1 surround mix, was released on 10 November 2014 in both four and two-disc editions. The Reckless 30th Anniversary Tour also took place in November 2014, consisting of eleven exclusive arena shows in the UK.And here’s another the rare, out of print, collectors numbered Limited Edition remastered Japanese release of BRYAN ADAMS blockbuster album “Reckless”, pressed on high quality SHM-CD. This version is of particular interest ‘cos include as bonus track the B-side “Diana”, retired from distribution by Adams himself, not available into any other reissue / compilation, and in my opinion, one of the best Bryan songs ever.Originally a B-side of the single ‘Heaven’ in some countries, “Diana” even doesn’t appeared as bonus into the recent ‘Reckless’ 30th Anniversary remastered release, and as far we know, this Japanese limited edition is the only one to feature the song on CD.Though the song is assumed to be about the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales and Lady Diana Spencer, the lyrics never explicitly identifies the characters as such.Adams often performed the song during his live concerts up until the day of Diana’s death after which he retired the song permanently, and seems he asked to not be re-released as well.Musically, “Diana” is a great Adams melodic rocker from his pen and with Jim Vallance co-writing, and deserved to be included into ‘Reckless’ definitive track list.The other 2 bonus tracks are taken from the rare 2-sided single ‘Christmas Time’ originally appeared in 1985, and only reissued on CD in Japan in 1994.Regarding the remaster and the SHM-CD, if you ask me, it sounds better thant the ‘Reckless 30th Anniversary’, better balanced and more defined in the overall spectrum.

Line Up:

Bryan Adams – vocals, guitars, piano, harmonica, hand claps
Keith Scott – guitars, backing vocals
Jim Vallance – percussion, songwriting
Tommy Mandel – keyboards
Dave Taylor – bass
Pat Steward – drums, backing vocals
Mickey Curry – drums
Steve Smith – drums on “Heaven”
Jody Perpick – backing vocals
Tina Turner – lead vocals on “It’s Only Love”

Tracklist:

01. One Night Love Affair
02. She’s Only Happy When She’s Dancin’
03. Run To You
04. Heaven
05. Somebody
06. Summer Of ’69
07. Kids Wanna Rock
08. It’s Only Love
09. Long Gone
10. Ain’t Gonna Cry
11. Diana [B-side] (Bonus track)
12. Christmas Time (Bonus track)
13. Reggae Christmas (Bonus track)

+ Video "Run To You" (Official Video)
+ Video "Summer Of ’69" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Bryan Adams (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Mar 2022, 08:14

Bryan Adams - Tracks Of My Years (Deluxe Edition) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video
Size : 138 mb

Bio:

Bryan Guy Adams, OC OBC (born 5 November 1959) is a Canadian singer-songwriter, musician, producer, actor, social activist, and photographer. Adams has been one of the most successful figures of the world of rock music during last three decades. He's known for his strong husky vocals and energetic live performances, and he has sold more than 100 million records, making him one of the world's best-selling music artists and the best-selling Canadian rock artist of all time.Adams rose to fame in North America with his album Cuts Like a Knife and turned into a global star with his 1984 album Reckless.In 1991, he released his popular Waking Up the Neighbours album which included "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You", one of the best-selling singles of all time.For his contributions to music, Adams has garnered many awards and nominations, including 20 Juno Awards among 56 nominations, 15 Grammy Award nominations including a win for Best Song Written Specifically for a Motion Picture or Television in 1992. He has also won MTV, ASCAP, American Music awards, two Ivor Novello Awards for song composition and has been nominated five times for Golden Globe Awards and three times for Academy Awards for his songwriting for films.Adams was awarded the Order of Canada and the Order of British Columbia for contributions to popular music and philanthropic work via his own foundation, which helps improve education for people around the world.Adams was inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame in March 2011 and Canada's Walk of Fame in 1998, and in April 2006 he was inducted into the Canadian Music Hall of Fame at Canada's Juno Awards. In 2008, Bryan was ranked 38 on the list of All-Time top artists by the Billboard Hot 100 50th Anniversary Charts. On 13 January 2010, he received the Allan Waters Humanitarian Award for his part in numerous charitable concerts and campaigns during his career,and on 1 May 2010 was given the Governor General's Performing Arts Award for his 30 years of contributions to the arts.

Album:

Tracks of My Years is the eleventh studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Bryan Adams. This is the first studio release since 11 in 2008.It is an eclectic mix of songs reflective of the time when rock was played alongside pop, country and R&B, and follows Adams’ acoustic album, 2010’s Bare Bones a release that resulted in sold out shows across Europe, North America, Australia and South Africa.The track list features 10 covers, including "Lay Lady Lay" (Bob Dylan), "I Can't Stop Loving You" (Ray Charles) and "Any Time At All" (The Beatles). The album also includes an original song written by Adams & Jim Vallance, which was released as the album's first single."Making the selection of the songs for the album took a long time," noted Adams. "We recorded all kinds of songs until the songs sort of presented themselves, or sounded different enough from the originals. We did about three months of recording, spread out over the course of two years.

Line Up:

Bryan Adams - guitar , vocal

Tracklist:

01. Any Time At All
02. She Knows Me
03. I Can't Stop Loving You
04. Kiss and Say Goodbye
05. Lay Lady Lay
06. Rock and Roll Music
07. Down On the Corner
08. Never My Love
09. Sunny
10. The Tracks of My Tears
11. God Only Knows
12. You've Been a Friend To Me (Bonus Track)
13. Help Me Make It Through the Night (Bonus Track)
14. C'mon Everybody (Bonus Track)
15. Many Rivers To Cross (Bonus Track)
16. You Shook Me (Bonus Track)

+ Video "She Knows Me" (Lyric Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Mar 2022, 08:16

Bryan Adams - Get Up (Limited Deluxe Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Tracks of My Years is the eleventh studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Bryan Adams. This is the first studio release since 11 in 2008.It is an eclectic mix of songs reflective of the time when rock was played alongside pop, country and R&B, and follows Adams’ acoustic album, 2010’s Bare Bones a release that resulted in sold out shows across Europe, North America, Australia and South Africa.The track list features 10 covers, including "Lay Lady Lay" (Bob Dylan), "I Can't Stop Loving You" (Ray Charles) and "Any Time At All" (The Beatles). The album also includes an original song written by Adams & Jim Vallance, which was released as the album's first single."Making the selection of the songs for the album took a long time," noted Adams. "We recorded all kinds of songs until the songs sort of presented themselves, or sounded different enough from the originals. We did about three months of recording, spread out over the course of two years.

Line Up:

Bryan Adams - guitar , vocal

Tracklist:

01. You Belong To Me
02. Go Down Rockin’
03. We Did It All
04. That’s Rock And Roll
05. Don’t Even Try
06. Do What Ya Gotta Do
07. Thunderbolt
08. Yesterday Was Just A Dream
09. Brand New Day
10. Don’t Even Try (Acoustic)
11. We Did It All (Acoustic)
12. You Belong To Me (Acoustic)
13. Brand New Day (Acoustic)

+ Video "You Belong To Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 23 Mar 2022, 08:17

Bryan Adams - So Happy It Hurts (Digipak Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans

Bio:

Album:

So Happy It Hurts is the upcoming fifteenth studio album by Canadian singer-songwriter Bryan Adams, set to be released on 11 March 2022 through BMG.The album is the singer's first to be released on the BMG Rights Management label after his previous album Shine a Light was released by Polydor Records and its parent label Universal Music Group.[4] Adams confirmed that the album would be called So Happy It Hurts, describing the album as a "return to life" after the COVID-19 pandemic. Describing the album, he also said: “The pandemic and lockdown really brought home the truth that spontaneity can be taken away," he said in a press release. "Suddenly all touring stopped, no one could jump in the car and go. The title song "So Happy It Hurts" is about freedom, autonomy, spontaneity and the thrill of the open road. The album of the same name touches on many of the ephemeral things in life that are really the secret to happiness and, most importantly, human connection.""So Happy It Hurts" was released as the lead single on 11 October 2021, prior to the album's release.A music video was released along with the single, directed by Adams at The Warehouse Studio in Vancouver."On The Road" was released on 29 November 2021. The single was released at the same time as the presentation of the Pirelli Calendar 2022, conceived by Adams and is titled On the Road and portrays talents from the world of music that the artist has brought together on a journey across nationalities.A music video was released along with the single, directed by Adams."Kick Ass" was released on 9 December 2021, the song written by Adams and Robert Lange and features an introduction by John Cleese.The song premiered during 6 nights of concerts in mid-November 2021 at Encore Theater in Las Vegas. The video of the song was published on Adams' official Youtube channel."Never Gonna Rain" was released on 25 January 2022, is a melodic rock song. Adams said, "The ultimate optimist is someone who keeps on expecting the best, even in the face of the worst. Living in the moment, instead of in fear. Turning the negatives into positives. Taking the rain and turning it into a gift." A music video was released along with the single, directed by Adams and filmed at Wynn Las Vegas in November 2021.

Line Up:

Bryan Adams – vocals, guitars, piano, harmonica, hand claps

Tracklist:

01. So Happy It Hurts
02. Never Gonna Rain
03. You Lift Me Up
04. I've Been Looking For You
05. Always Have, Always Will
06. On The Road
07. Kick Ass
08. I Ain't Worth Shit Without You
09. Let's Do This
10. Just Like Me, Just Like You
11. Just About Gone
12. These Are The Moments That Make Up My Life

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných