Lifeline (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Lifeline (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Júl 2019, 11:23

Lifeline - Scream (Japan Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock , AOR
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 101 mb

Bio:

Escape Music is pleased and delighted to announce the release date for LIFELINE and the debut album Scream, out October 23.SCREAM is the stunning debut album from British hard rock band LIFELINE. A true duet album with a classic British rock sounding that also combines songs that verge on melodic rock and hard rock along with tunes firmly seated within the AOR genre.SCREAM features 12 tracks packed with monstrous riffs and soaring melodies that seamlessly combine the vocal styles of Nigel and Lee without ever losing their individuality. The quality of the material combined with the first class musicianship makes this a debut album every self-respecting fan should check this out! After an introduction by Khalil Turk (Escape Music), Nigel Bailey (Three Lions, Bailey) and Lee Small (Shy, Phenomena) were determined to make an album together and share vocal duties. Paul Hume (Demon, Lawless) was approached as producer and as guitarist for the band. The guys needed a rock solid drummer and called upon Steve Clarkson, who Nigel had worked with for many years, as the man behind the drum kit. Last but not least, Andy Bailey (Three Lions, Bailey) was recruited to add keyboards.Nigel set about writing songs for the album in late 2014 and the writing process was completed in early 2015. 'I write the type of songs that I like to listen to, be that on the heavier side or a ballad, I never set out with a particular agenda, I just picked up my guitar and waited to see what came out, although the intention was to write material that would complement both Lee's and my own vocal style.' says Nigel.The guys gathered at Summerbank Studios in Stoke-On-Trent to commence recording and immediately realised that they were creating something special. From the groove laden, infectious rhythms of the leadoff single 'Jezebel' to the softer AOR feel of 'Feels like Love' and on to the raw driving power of title track 'Scream', this album is a must for all melodic hard rock fans!!

Album:

Was the providential meeting over an English pint in a small pub? Perhaps, and I'm for this, the rendezvous was contemplated with a fine single malt Scotch whiskey, preferably The Glenlivet. No matter. Escape Music head guru and provocateur Khalil Turk arranged a meeting between musicians and vocalist Nigel Bailey (Three Lions, Bailey) and Lee Small (Shy, Phenomena). And then Turk said, "Well, shit, maybe you two blokes should cut an album, maybe sing together. What say you?Here then is Lifeline, the collaboration of Bailey and Small for their debut album Scream. They're joined by some more UK rock gents: Paul Hume (Demon, Lawless) as producer and guitarist, Steve Clarkson on drums, and Andy Bailey (Three Lions, Bailey) with keyboards. Basically, Scream is a hard hitting album of classic melodic hard rock, steeped more than a little in a brew of melodic metal, and then served in a cup of AOR accessibility. Actually, I'm wondering if some of the inherent heaviness of this album didn't come from Hume's heavy metal side, the Demon side, as this album has the punch and weight of the same, notably in his guitar riffs and leads. But, hey, it's all good. Who doesn't dig large guitars and burning leads. Unless, of course, you're some kind of hard rock heavy metal pussy. Dark Skies, Nightmare Dream, Fear No More, and Destination Freedom definitely display the metal edge, the latter even reminding of some power metal with its brisk pace.Alternatively, the flow of AOR accessibility, and even moderation, appears in several songs. Notable is Feels Like Love, where we get the first larger definition of the Bailey/Small vocal duet in a very persuasive arrangement. Another song is Now His Angels Gone, a lighter, symphonic number, in a ballad context with, again, those harmonious vocals leading the way. Then, even with some milder heaviness, a song like Danger In The Sky captures your ear in many ways: the melody, the hook in the chorus, the continuous lead guitar surging and soaring throughout. On a more humorous aside, do you remember from Eighties melodic hard rock how band's wrote a song with the title simply a gal's name. Yup. It's deja vu all over again, with Mary Jane. Thankfully, it's not too corny, but has a nice melody and more terrific vocals and guitar. Fundamentally, Lifeline is the proverbial match made in melodic hard rock nirvana: solid tunes delivered by exceptional players, lead by some marvelous vocalist. Definite ear candy that rocks pretty heavy. Easily recommended.

Line Up:

Lee Small - Vocals (Shy, Surveillance, Phenomena)
Nigel Bailey - Vocals, Bass (Three Loins, Bailey)
Paul Hume - Guitars, Backing Vocals (Demon, Lawless)
Andy Bailey - Keyboards, Backing Vocals (Three Lions, Bailey)
Steve Clarkson - Drums, Backing Vocals (Bailey)

Produced, Mixed and Mastered by: Paul Hume at Summerbank Studio UK
Executive Producer: Khalil Turk for Escape Music Ltd.

Tracklist:

01. Fear No More (3:47)
02. Far From Home(4:54)
03. Jezebel (3:50)
04. Nightmare Dream (5:15)
05. Feels Like Love (4:35)
06. Scream (4:22)
07. Danger In The Sky (4:05)
08. Destination Freedom (3:34)
09. A Fortunate Man (3:29)
10. Now His Angels Gone (3:42)
11. Mary Jane (3:55)
12. Dark Skies (4:34)
13. Salvation (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video 'Jezebel' (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných