Bridge 2 Far (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Bridge 2 Far (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Máj 2019, 13:41

Bridge 2 Far - Bridge 2 Far (1989)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1989
Style : Melodic Rock , AOR , WestCoast
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 141 mb

Bio:

Where Pop Rock meets West Coast, is where you’ll be standing with on Bridge 2 Far. A couple of identities here, prevalent in the session scene. Bridge 2 far only released one album and this is it. With some of the finest musicians in the genre to back it all up (Members of Toto, just to mention one) it turned out to be one of the greatest albums in history of West Coast/AOR.

Album:

One of the AOR gems that produced the magical year 1989 is the sole album by BRIDGE 2 FAR. This was the project of multi-instrumentalists Mark Williamson &John Robinson backed up by the cream of the LA Session scene.You have the 'who is who' here: Toto members Steve Lukather & David Paich, guitar master Michael Landau, bass groove-maker Neil Stubenhaus, ex-Colosseum guitarist Clem Clemson, the delicious vocals of Chris Eaton doing harmonies and a lot more.And the songs... despite some West Coast and poppy moments, "Bridge 2 Far" is plenty of wonderful AOR songs filled with killer guitars, lovely keys and solid drumming."Heaven on Earth", the Strangeways-like "I Must Be Blind", the elegant "Say You Will" (with a TOTO feeling), the rocking "We Got Away", or the pure '80s of "Caught Inside Your Heart", are indeed a 'heaven on earth' for any fan of the genre.Production is excellent with a perfect mix handled by master Chris Lord-Alge, resulting in a sound comparable to Stan Meissner, Tim Feehan, Peter Beckett, the first Richad Marx, TOTO, Michael Thompson Band, FM, etc. Simply put; pristine, crystal clear AOR.Without further ado the first song is “Heaven On Heart”, a Lite AOR with catchy rhythm, something danceable and catchy, much to Richard Marx’s “Repeat Offender” The next item is “I Must Be Blind”, a beautiful ballad , high quality, in which the vocal work of Williamson recalls the MICHAEL BOLTON “Soul Provider” (by the way this year, Luppi made a version of this piece … but I prefer the original, I sounds more intimate), “Say You Will” reminds me of that glorious “King Of Wishful Thinking” from the GO WEST, by the rhythm that carries the theme, definitely something very pleasing to the ear, with a chorus that you will not out of mind; The fourth theme is “Anyone Out There” cool Westcoast, very happy and festive, the spell of Lite AOR continues to baladón “Caught Inside Your Heart” cool BOLTON, FM, undoubtedly one of the letters strengths of this disc.“We Got A Way” is a great song maybe more rhythmic wave pop, to GO WEST, maybe some Rick Astley, but in short, is a truly great song, you make his day, the next issue is another beautiful ballad entitled “Hold You Tonight” that could easily have signed MICHAEL BOLTON and that we hear is ideal for the couple, “Straight To The Heart” is a good theme HI TECH AOR very rhythmic, very pleasant listening and ends on the disk wave very danceable Robert Palmer (“Irresistible”) with the title “This Is Killing Me”, the theme of the disc looser and that closes this excellent album. This album is very similar to Stan Meissner – Undertow and Tim Feehan – Pray For Rain. And If you like this one you should have to check out Mark Williamson’s Solo album title called “Time Slipping By”.

Line-Up:

Mark Williamson - Vocals, Keyboards, Guitars, Bass
John Robinson - Drums, Keyboards, Bass

Guests Musicians:

Martin Walsh: Guitar, Vocals
Steve Lukather: Guitar
Michael Landau: Guitar
Al McKay: Guitar
Clem Clemson: Guitar
Neil Stubenhaus: Bass
Freddie Washington: Bass
Aaron Zigman: Keyboards
David Paich: Keyboards
Larry Williams: Keyboards
John Van Tongren: Keyboards
Richard Souther: Keyboards
Alan Shacklock: Keyboards
Jerry Hey: Horn
Gary E. Grant: Trumpet
Daniel Higgins: Sax
Kim Hutchcroft: Sax
Kirk Wahlum: Sax
Lance Ellington: Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. Heaven On Earth
02. I Must Be Blind
03. Say You Will
04. Anyone Out There
05. Caught Inside Your Heart
06. We Got Away
07. Hold You Tonight
08. Straight To The Heart
09. This Is Killing Me

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných