A Perfect Day (ITA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

A Perfect Day (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Feb 2019, 10:25

A Perfect Day - A Perfect Day (2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 123 mb

Bio:

The concept of A PERFECT DAY came about when Andrea Cantarelli - guitarist and co-founding member of the Italian Heavy Metal band Labyrinth – presented the new songs and riffs he was working on to his bandmate Roberto Tiranti. The musical direction was evidently different from what they have been developing on Labyrinth’s recent releases, more in line with Hard Rock rather than Power Metal.Roberto immediately loved the music that Andrea played him and started to work on songs and melodies which during 2011 and 2012 brought life to the debut album which finally sees the light of day now on Frontiers Records.“Labyrinth is my band, but now it is not enough” says Cantarelli. “APD is what I need today. I need another band, a real band in order to express my creative juices. Musically speaking we are now in Hard Rock territory, however I have tried to give the sound a more dynamic and modern edge, not far away from acts like Alter Bridge or Stone Sour”. But melody still plays a leading role in A PERFECT DAY music. Although, on the one hand, melodies are sometimes very relaxed, they are in contrast, with the wall of sound created by the heavy guitar riffing.

Album:

This self-titled debut album from Italian band A Perfect Day is a beautifully crafted rock album that grows on you a bit more with every listen. Everything here is first-rate: the vocals, the musicianship, the sound.While A Perfect Day is a new band releasing their debut album, all three members – Roberto Tiranti on vocals and bass, Andrea Cantarelli in guitar, and Alessandro Bissa on drums- also play together in Italian heavy metal outfit Labyrinth. Coming together under a new name is a way for them to do something different, and the sound is definitely a lot more melodic than Labyrinth, with the band itself quoting Stone Sour and Alter Bridge as influences. The music can maybe best be described as melodic heavy metal flaunting something of a grunge vibe, with the heaviness surfacing mainly in the seductively heavy and riffy guitar-work.A Perfect Day is a three-piece, but the band’s sound on this album is rather majestic and it’s embellished by Tiranti’s spectacular vocals that are a real treat to listen to. Cantarelli’s guitar-work is outstanding as well, and it’s so expressive it’s sometimes like a second voice, and Bissa working those drums is also integral part of the A Perfect Day’s musical tapestry too.To me, this is the kind of album that just flows from start to finish. Some tracks work better than others, and some of them might blend together a bit, but they all reinforce each other, creating a musical whole that is even stronger than the separate parts.Standout tracks include the catchy “Another Perfect Day” with the guitar and bass chasing through the melody with Tiranti’s smooth emotional vocals in the lead; “Now and Forever”, which feels almost like a rock’n’roll hymn to me, with some gorgeous, heavy riffs slashing through it; and “Long Road To Ruin” which has a tender softness and really shows off Tiranti’s vocal range.If I had to pick a favorite track, it would probably be “Alone And Free (Rockblind)”, with its heavy bone-shaking riffs and drums and darker vibe. Other notable tracks are the passionate “Silent Cry”, the rocking “Waiting on the Edge”, and “Warm Embrace” a glistening, smooth and wistful tune, its instrumentals and harmonies blending with the metal threads of rougher rock threads stitched into it.A Perfect Day show off some fantastic vocal and musical craftsmanship here, and the band’s sound is rich and satisfying. It’s a wistful and serious album, featuring lyrics that deal with life and love, sadness and loneliness, hopes and dreams. This is not the kind of album that will rough you up and knock you out, it’s more the kind of subtle work that draws you back and where you find new nuances in it every time. This is a new constellation that is most definitely worth a listen.

Line-Up:

Roberto Tiranti - vocals, bass
Andrea Cantarelli - guitars
Alessandro Bissa - drums

Tracklist:

01. Another Perfect Day (5:01)
02. Now And Forever (4:23)
03. Long Road To Ruin (5:28)
04. Alone And Free (3:54)
05. Silent Cry (5:58)
06. Under The Same Sun (5:16)
07. Here We Are Again (5:10)
08. Waiting On The Edge (4:23)
09. Warm Embrace (5:12)
10. We Only Say Goodbye (5:03)

+ Video "Silent Cry" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: A Perfect Day (ITA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 30 Apr 2020, 16:08

A Perfect Day - The Deafening Silence (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 123 mb

Info:

The concept of A PERFECT DAY came about when Andrea Cantarelli - guitarist and co-founding member of the Italian Heavy Metal band Labyrinth – presented the new songs and riffs he was working on to his bandmate Roberto Tiranti. The musical direction was evidently different from what they have been developing on Labyrinth’s recent releases, more in line with Hard Rock rather than Power Metal.Roberto immediately loved the music that Andrea played him and started to work on songs and melodies which during 2011 and 2012 brought life to the debut album which finally sees the light of day now on Frontiers Records.“Labyrinth is my band, but now it is not enough” says Cantarelli. “APD is what I need today. I need another band, a real band in order to express my creative juices. Musically speaking we are now in Hard Rock territory, however I have tried to give the sound a more dynamic and modern edge, not far away from acts like Alter Bridge or Stone Sour”. But melody still plays a leading role in A PERFECT DAY music. Although, on the one hand, melodies are sometimes very relaxed, they are in contrast, with the wall of sound created by the heavy guitar riffing.

Album:

A Perfect Day have signed a deal with Scarlet Records for the release of the band’s second album, ‘The Deafening Silence’. A March 18th, 2016 release has been confirmed.Formed in 2011, A Perfect Day is the brain-child of Andrea Cantarelli, already guitarist and co-founder of Italian heavy metal band Labyrinth, and includes drummer Alessandro Bissa (Labyrinth), bassist Gigi Andreone (Odd Dimension) and singer Marco Baruffetti.Inspired by post-grunge era Metal, Rock and Hard Rock sounds, A Perfect Day is one of those bands in which melody plays a leading role, as well as class-A musicianship and classy arrangements. The band released their debut album on Frontiers records with talented musician Roberto Tiranti (Labyrinth) on vocals and bass, and got immediate attention for being able to combine a very relaxed atmosphere with aggressive sounds in quite a unique way. Roberto left the band in 2014 but was replaced by Marco Baruffetti, who was able to bring his many talents and a very positive vibe in the APD camp.This is how the band commented: “We are extremely excited for the release of this new album. We worked very hard for more than two years, trying to keep intact the stylistic stamp that marked our debut album whilst evolving in multiple directions. The songs are in-your-face, the melodies are immediately able to capture the listener’s attention and the extremely diverse sound will surely attract a wide and diverse audience.”Produced in collaboration with Giovanni “Meniak” Nebbia (co-producer and sound engineer of Labyrinth, Vision Divine, Timo Tolkki), described as “the fifth member of the band”, the album – whose tracklist will be revealed to the fans via Facebook on February the 18, 2016 – offers a feast of listening experiences. “We put the record together with a lot of confidence,” Cantarelli reveals, “and without the need to include commercially-driven songs. We did it for ourselves, something to be proud of ourselves for years to come. ‘The Deafening Silence’ will take you on a ride that you will not forget!”

Line-Up:

Marco Baruffetti - VOCALS
Andrea Cantarelli - GUITARS
Gigi Andreone - BASS
Alessandro Bissa - DRUMS

Former Members:
Roberto Tiranti - VOCALS-BASS

Tracklist:

01. Intro The Silent Prayer
02. A New Dawn
03. My Lonely Island
04. The Age Of Innocence
05. In The Name Of God
06. Before Your Eyes
07. The Deafening Silence
08. Angel
09. Mission Annihilation
10. The Fooling Glass
11. Turning Back To You

+ Video 'In The Name Of God' (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 22 neregistrovaných