Cheap Trick (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Cheap Trick (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Jan 2019, 10:04

Cheap Trick - Cheap Trick (1977) (Epic Remastered Reissue 1998)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1977 (Epic Remastered Reissue 1998)
Style : Hard Rock , Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 146 mb

Bio:

Cheap Trick is an American rock band from Rockford, Illinois, formed in 1973. As of 2010, the band currently consists of Robin Zander (vocals, rhythm guitar), Rick Nielsen (lead guitar), Tom Petersson (bass guitar) and Daxx Nielsen (drums). Their biggest hits include "Surrender", "I Want You to Want Me", "Dream Police" and "The Flame".They have often been referred to in the Japanese press as the "American Beatles".In October 2007, the Illinois Senate passed a resolution designating April 1 as Cheap Trick Day in the state.The band was also ranked No. 25 in VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.In December 2015, the band was elected for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

heap Trick is the first studio album released in 1977 by the American rock band Cheap Trick. It was their debut album for Epic Records, produced by Jack Douglas. The album did not reach the Billboard 200 chart but did "bubble under" at number 207 for one week in April 1977.Most of the songs have a more raw sound akin to hard rock bands of the period compared to the group's later more polished power pop style, and the song lyrics deal with more extreme subject matter than later albums. For instance, "The Ballad of T.V. Violence" is about serial killer Richard Speck, "Daddy Should Have Stayed in High School" is about an ephebophile, and "Oh, Candy" is about a photographer friend of the band, Marshall Mintz, who committed suicide.This album, along with the following three albums, are considered by fans and critics to be Cheap Trick's best works. This one, however, is more known for capturing both their dark side and the fierceness of their early live performances more than any other studio release in their catalog.The album was produced by Jack Douglas, who had achieved a similar sonic density with the hard rock band Aerosmith, and the album sounds quite different than subsequent Cheap Trick records. Jack Douglas later worked with the band on the Found All the Parts EP, on the album Standing on the Edge, as well as on a re-recorded version of "Surrender" in the late 1990s and on a few tracks on Rockford. The album was generally well-received by critics with favorable comparisons to the Beatles and the Who, and critics likened Robin Zander's vocals to John Lennon's. Charles M. Young, writing for Rolling Stone, said the album had a "heavy emphasis on basics with a strain of demented violence" and that the lyrics "run the gamut of lust, confusion and misogyny, growing out of rejection and antiauthoritarian sentiments about school—all with an element of wit." Ira Robbins of Trouser Press noted the album's "wall-of-guitar sound" and said the band was "sarcastic, smart, nasty, powerful, tight, casual, and destined for something great."

Line-Up:

Robin Zander – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Rick Nielsen – lead guitar, mandocello, vocals
Tom Petersson – bass guitar, vocals
Bun E. Carlos – drums

Technical:

Jack Douglas – producer
Jay Messina – engineer
Sam Ginsberg – assistant engineer
Paula Scher – cover design
Jim Houghton – photography

Tracklist:

01. ELO Kiddies
02. Daddy Should Have Stayed In High School
03. Taxman, Mr. Thief
04. Cry, Cry
05. Oh, Candy
06. Hot Love
07. Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace
08. He's A Whore
09. Mandocello
10. The Ballad Of TV Violence (I'm Not The Only Boy)
11. Lovin' Money (Outtake) (Bonus Track)
12. I Want You To Want Me (Early Version) (Bonus Track)
13. Lookout (Previously Unreleased Studio Version) (Bonus Track)
14. You're All Talk (Previously Unreleased Studio Version) (Bonus Track)
15. I Dig Go-Go Girls (Previously Unreleased) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Cheap Trick (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Jan 2019, 06:40

Cheap Trick - Cheap Trick (1997)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1997
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Cheap Trick is an American rock band from Rockford, Illinois, formed in 1973. As of 2010, the band currently consists of Robin Zander (vocals, rhythm guitar), Rick Nielsen (lead guitar), Tom Petersson (bass guitar) and Daxx Nielsen (drums). Their biggest hits include "Surrender", "I Want You to Want Me", "Dream Police" and "The Flame".They have often been referred to in the Japanese press as the "American Beatles".In October 2007, the Illinois Senate passed a resolution designating April 1 as Cheap Trick Day in the state.The band was also ranked No. 25 in VH1's list of the 100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock.In December 2015, the band was elected for induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Album:

Cheap Trick, commonly referred to as Cheap Trick '97, is the second eponymous album, and thirteenth studio album, by the American rock band Cheap Trick, produced by the band and Ian Taylor and released on Red Ant Records and Alliance Entertainment. The album is referred to as "Cheap Trick II" when it is referenced on the promotional DVD that was released with the band's Special One album in 2003. Ian Taylor had previously engineered the One On One LP in 1982 and produced a handful of other tracks from 1983's Next Position Please LP, as well as the title track for the 1983 Sean S. Cunningham comedy film Spring Break. The album features a black-and-white themed cover and a stripped-down sound reminiscent of the band's eponymous debut album 20 years earlier. It was named after the 1977 debut. Rick Nielsen and Bun E. Carlos are represented on the front cover (rather than the back) of a Cheap Trick album for the first and only time, likewise Robin Zander and Tom Petersson are relegated to the back, but their gear appears instead of the band members themselves. Some have suggested that the band chose this approach treating their debut with Red Ant/Alliance as an opportunity to re-introduce themselves as a band to a new era. Red Ant filed for bankruptcy three weeks after the album's release. There was one black-and-white video shot for the LP; "Say Goodbye". The Japanese version of the album featured a different album cover, a black-and-white photo of the band members.The album is now only available as a digital download at various online retailers, although a limited edition reissue was released in Japan in 2004.

Line-Up:

Robin Zander – lead vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, baritone guitar, slide guitar, tiple, piano
Rick Nielsen – backing vocals, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, E-bow, piano, electric saw
Tom Petersson – backing vocals, bass, 12-string bass, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, baritone guitar, E-bow, tamboura
Bun E. Carlos – drums, tambourine

Additional musicians:

Mike Beert – cello (track 4)
Richie Cannata – piano (track 11)

Technical:

Ian Taylor – producer, engineer, mixing
George Fullan, Rob Polhemus, Glenn Preston – assistant engineers
Bob Ludwig – mastering
Pumpkinhead – art direction
Geoffroy De Boismenu – photography
Mike Graham – cover photography

Tracklist:

01. Anytime 4:36
02. Hard to Tell 4:07
03. Carnival Game 3:50
04. Shelter 4:13
05. You Let a Lotta People Down 4:29
06. Baby No More 2:54
07. Yeah Yeah 3:12
08. Say Goodbye 3:34
09. Wrong All Along 2:18
10. Eight Miles Low 3:28
11. It All Comes Back to You 3:41

+ Video "Say Goodbye" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2020, 16:55

Cheap Trick - Bang, Zoom, Crazy... Hello (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Info:

Album:

Bang, Zoom, Crazy... Hello is the upcoming seventeenth studio album by American rock band Cheap Trick. The album is scheduled to be released on April 1, 2016, by Big Machine Records. The album is the first in the band's history to not feature Bun E. Carlos on drums. Although Carlos remains an official member of the group, he neither records nor tours with the band; His position in the band has been filled by Daxx Nielsen.

Line-Up:

Rick Nielsen – lead guitar, piano, backing vocals (1974–present)
Tom Petersson – bass, backing vocals (1974–1980, 1987–present)
Robin Zander – lead vocals, rhythm guitar (1974–present)
Bun E. Carlos – drums (1974–present; not touring 2010–present)

Former members:

Randy Hogan – lead vocals (1974)
Pete Comita – bass, backing vocals (1980–1981)
Jon Brant – bass, backing vocals (1981–1987, 2004–2005, 2007; one-off 1999)

Touring musicians:

Magic Cristian – keyboards, backing vocals (1982–1986, 2008–2011, 2013; one-off 2002, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Steve Walsh – keyboards, backing vocals (1985)
Tod Howarth – keyboards, backing vocals (1986–1987, 1990–1996, 2000, 2008; guest 1999)
Daxx Nielsen – drums, backing vocals (2001, 2010–present)

Tracklist:

01. Heart on the Line 4:19
02. No Direction Home 3:44
03. When I Wake Up Tomorrow 3:27
04. Do You Believe Me? 4:45
05. Blood Red Lips 2:57
06. Sing My Blues Away 3:26
07. Roll Me 2:57
08. The In Crowd 3:51
09. Long Time No See Ya 2:54
10. The Sun Never Sets 4:00
11. All Strung Out 3:18

+ Video "When I Wake Up Tomorrow" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2020, 16:57

Cheap Trick - We're All Alright! (Japan Edition) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017 (Japan Edition)

Bio:

Album:

What's in the water Cheap Trick is drinking these days?Last year the band's "Bang, Zoom, Crazy ... Hello" was its first album in seven years. But the new "We're All Alright!" follows closely on its heels on June 16, marking the first time in more than 20 years the band has released albums in consecutive years, since the one-two punch of "Standing On The Edge" and "The Doctor" in 1985 and 1986 respectively."Y'know, we always write, but it's more fun to write for a project and write for a reason", guitarist Rick Nielsen tells Billboard. "We have a company (Big Machine Records) that believes in us and they like the work and they're letting us make more records, which is cool. Making records is one of the ambitions we've always had. I don't think the desire has ever gone away."Cheap Trick recorded "We're All Alright!" - whose title, of course, references the 1978 hit "Surrender" and 1999's "That '70s Song" - with Julian Raymond, who also helmed "Bang, Zoom, Crazy ... Hello". Its 10 tracks (13 on the deluxe edition) hail from the band's past and present, with older, previously unrecorded songs such as "Radio Lover", "Lolita" and "She's Alright" sitting alongside material written and recorded specifically for the album."Long Time Coming", a crunchy hard rocker driven by a Kinks-flavored riff, is a bit of a one song tribute to Cheap Trick's influential forebears. "It's our interpretation of Slade and MC5 and AC/DC and Aerosmith - a lot of riffs that are reminiscent of the Move, but they're not steals", Nielsen says. "It's just like all the bands we like." The song also features a synthesizer underbelly that was a signature in "Surrender", "Dream Police" and other Cheap Trick songs.Nielsen, meanwhile, says another new album in 2018 is a distinct possibility. "Starting in May we're going back in the studio", he says. "There's stuff around and there's some ideas that never did get fleshed out, which we hope to. It's exciting."Cheap Trick will be promoting the album with a summer tour with Foreigner and John Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience. Foreigner and Cheap Trick will both be celebrating 40th anniversaries, Cheap Trick for the release of its first two albums in 1977.

Line-Up:

Daxx Nielsen – drums

Tracklist:

01. You Got It Going On
02. Long Time Coming
03. Nowhere
04. Radio Lover
05. Lolita
06. Brand New Name On An Old Tattoo
07. Floating Down
08. She's Alright
09. Listen To Me
10. The Rest Of My Life
11. Blackberry Way (Bonus Track)
12. Like A Fly (Bonus Track)
13. If You Still Want My Love (Bonus Track)
14. When I Wake Up Tomorrow (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)
15. The In Crowd (Live) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2020, 16:57

Cheap Trick - Christmas Christmas (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017

Bio:

Album:

Rock And Roll Hall Of Famers CHEAP TRICK will rock in the Yuletide season with the release of their first holiday-themed album, "Christmas Christmas", out October 20 on Big Machine Records.Arriving mere months after their criticallyacclaimed eighteenth studio album, "We're All Alright!", CHEAP TRICK co-produced the holiday collection alongside their longtime collaborator, Grammy Award winner Julian Raymond (Glen Campbell, FASTBALL). With "Christmas Christmas", CHEAP TRICK delivers a sleigh full of rock and roll Christmas classics and festive favourites by WIZZARD, SLADE, Chuck Berry, the RAMONES and THE KINKS, as well as newly penned offerings like the joyous lead track "Merry Christmas Darlings".CHEAP TRICK — whose four-decade-plus career has seen it play more than five thousand shows and counting — remains on the road this fall for a string of U.S. headline dates, long-awaited Canadian run as special guests on NICKELBACK's "Feed The Machine" arena tour and a top-billed set at Pembroke Pines, Florida's upcoming RockFest 80's (November 4). Additional dates — including some very special "Christmas Christmas" concerts — will be announced soon.CHEAP TRICK will also be among the icons performing at Rock Getaway 2017, an all-star, all-inclusive weekend event set for the Hard Rock Hotel in Rivera Maya, Mexico October 26-November 1. Set to appear on October 29, CHEAP TRICK joins a truly extraordinary lineup of legends, including STEVE MILLER BAND, Roger Daltrey, FOREIGNER, BLUE ÖYSTER CULT, BAD COMPANY, LOS LOBOS, and many more.

Line-Up:

Daxx Nielsen – drums

Tracklist:

01 Merry Christmas Darlings
02 I Wish It Could Be Christmas Every Day
03 I Wish It Was Christmas Today
04 Merry Xmas Everybody
05 Please Come Home for Christmas
06 Remember Christmas
07 Run Rudolph Run
08 Father Christmas
09 Silent Night
10 Merry Christmas (I Don’t Want to Fight Tonight)
11 Our Father of Life
12 Christmas Christmas

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Nov 2020, 16:58

Cheap Trick - Greatest Hits - Japanese Single Collection (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018 (Japan Blu-Spec CD2 Edition)

Bio:

Album:

This just released "CHEAP TRICK - Greatest Hits ~ Japanese Single Collection ~" pressed on high quality Blu-spec CD2 includes all the tracks from their singles released in Japan in their Epic Records era (1977-1990).The track list is done in order of their release dates, and they are the US original versions, featuring a fresh 2017 DSD remastering.The Japanese Bonus Track is the rare single version of 'Ain't That A Shame (Live At Budokan).All songs are classic stuff, and it's great to hear the older material - and of course Mighty Wings (Top Gun soundtrack) - freshly remastered with a superb sound.

Line-Up:

Robin Zander – lead vocals, rhythm guitar
Rick Nielsen – lead guitar, keyboards, backing vocals
Tom Petersson – bass, backing vocals
Bun E. Carlos – drums, backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. I Want You To Want Me
02. Clock Strikes Ten
03. Surrender
04. California Man
05. Voices
06. Speak Now Or Forever Hold Your Peace
07. Dream Police
08. Everything Works If You Let It
09. Stop This Game
10. (Love Comes) A Tumblin' Down
11. If You Want My Love
12. Dancing The Night Away
13. Tonight It's You
14. Mighty Wings
15. The Flame
16. Don't Be Cruel
17. Stop That Thief
18. Ghost Town
19. Can't Stop Fallin' Into Love
20. Wherever Would I Be
21. Ain't That A Shame (Live, Single vers.) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 13 neregistrovaných