Bachman & Turner (CAN)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Bachman & Turner (CAN)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Aug 2018, 08:34

Bachman & Turner - Live At The Roseland Ballroom - NYC (2CD) (2011)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2011
Style : Hard Rock , Blues Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

Bachman & Turner is a musical project that followed the dissolution of Bachman–Turner Overdrive. The band released their eponymous debut on September 7, 2010 in North America and September 20, 2010 in Europe. A single, "Rollin' Along", was also released via iTunes. The duo is backed on the album and tours by members of Randy Bachman's previous touring band of Mick Dalla-Vee, Brent Howard and Marc LaFrance. The collaboration actually started out as a Randy Bachman solo project. Bachman had already recorded a few songs, with well-known artists Neil Young, Jeff Healey and Paul Rodgers contributing. He then made the decision to try to get Fred Turner from his old BTO days to contribute vocals on a track:"...So I sent him one called 'Rock n’ Roll is the Only Way Out.' And he sent me the track back and I went, 'Unbelievable! Oh my goodness, I can’t believe it!' Me and him together, there’s this magic, like a Jagger and Richards kind of thing. I e-mailed him and said, 'Do you have any more songs? Fred, I’m willing to change my solo album and it can become a Bachman & Turner album.' He said, 'Sounds pretty good. I got really excited about doing this song.' So he sent me four or five of his songs and I sent him more of mine. And we got together just before Christmas, in December (2009), in Winnipeg.The tour and album plans of 'Bachman & Turner' resulted in a lawsuit by Rob Bachman and Blair Thornton regarding ownership of the band name Bachman–Turner Overdrive and related trademarks. Rob Bachman and Blair Thornton claim that US and Canadian rights for the BTO name and trademark were transferred to Rob Bachman, Blair Thornton and Fred Turner when Randy Bachman commenced a solo career in 1977.Randy Bachman is said to have registered the names "Bachman-Turner", "BTU", "Bachman-Turner United" and "Bachman-Turner Union" in both the United States and Canada.These names are said to cause confusion with the names "Bachman-Turner Overdrive" and "BTO," resulting in potential damages to Rob Bachman and Blair Thornton.[6] There appears to be general legal agreement that one can perform under one's own legal names such as "Bachman & Turner", so the newly reunited pair were billed as such both on record and for touring purposes.Randy has stated that they are considering playing the Not Fragile album end-to-end at several of their live shows during their 2014 tour. He said it is something a lot of their fans have been asking for, and the time feels right.

Album:

Live at the Roseland Ballroom is the first live album from Bachman & Turner. It was released on May 29, 2012 worldwide through Eagle Rock Entertainment, and was released as a two-disc set, DVD and digital format.This album contains mostly songs from Randy Bachman and Fred Turner's work in the band Bachman–Turner Overdrive. Paul Shaffer makes a guest appearance on the songs "Shakin' All Over", "Roll On Down The Highway" and "Takin' Care of Business".Asked in Goldmine about the making of the album, Bachman explained: "When we got asked to do a 3-D shoot for PBS, and then we could use the rights for our own DVD and Blu-ray, we thought this was a golden opportunity. So there was a place in Chicago that was chosen and/or the Roseland in New York. And because we were not one of their big shoots, we were put on hold, so we had to wait until these other acts either agreed to play Chicago or New York, and then the truck with all of the equipment [would be there] shooting 3-D material for PBS. As it happened, there were two days off at Roseland in New York, so we took them."Following its release, the album has been met with mostly positive reception from critics. Allmusic's Bret Adams gave the album three and a half stars out of a possible five, complimenting Fred Turner's performance by saying "Turner's songwriting and nimble bass guitar work provide a groovy foundation, but his greatest strength is his voice. His ragged rumble is truly a voice built for rock & roll, and it hasn't lost any power over the decades".Bob Ruggiero of Houston Press wrote that the band, which included Marc LaFrance, Brent Howard Knudsen, and Mick Dalla-Vee along with Bachman and Turner – plus Paul Shaffer on three tracks - "blast[s] with surprising power and strength through all the hits."

Line Up:

Randy Bachman – Composer, Guitar, Vocals, Producer
Fred Turner – Composer, Bass Guitar, Vocals
Mick Dalla-Vee – Guitar, Background Vocals
Brent Knudson – Guitar, Background Vocals
Marc LaFrance – Drums, Background Vocals
Paul Shaffer - Piano on "Shakin' All Over", "Roll On Down the Highway" and "Takin' Care of Business"

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Let it Ride 4:34
02. Rock Is My Life 4:46
03. Not Fragile 4:34
04. Hey You 3:44
05. Hold Back the Water 4:25
06. Waiting Game 4:39
07. Moonlight Rider 4:18
08. Lookin' Out For #1 4:30
09. Stayed Awake All Night 4:03
10. American Woman 2:46

CD2:

01. Four Wheel Drive 4:51
02. Slave To the Rhythm 4:21
03. Blue Collar 6:58
04. That's What It Is 3:48
05. Sledgehammer 4:50
06. Rollin' Along 3:49
07. You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet 4:52
08. Shakin' All Over 3:31
09. Roll On Down The Highway 4:24
10. Takin' Care Of Business 4:51

Please my link you can´t spread further and don´t upload to other hostings!!!

Obrázok

Remember! if You like the release, buy the original CD. Support the artists!

All download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Please when You buy a premium account, You can support our work, You can do parallel downloads with unlimited speed and never waiting.
Please click and buy some account only through icons below: (when You not see icons below stop AdBlock and AdBlock plus in Google chrome)

Cuando usted compra una cuenta premium, Usted puede apoyar nuestro trabajo, usted puede hacer descargas paralelas con velocidad ilimitada y nunca espera.
Por favor, haga clic y comprar de cuenta sólo a través de iconos por debajo: (si no ves el iconos siguiente parada AdBlock y AdBlock Plus en Google Chrome)

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 11 neregistrovaných