Suzi Quatro (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Suzi Quatro (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 06 Jún 2018, 15:02

Suzi Quatro - In The Spotlight (2CD) (Deluxe Digipak Edition) (2012)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2012
Style : Hard Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 219 mb

Bio:

Susan Kay Quatro (born June 3, 1950) is an American rock singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and actress. She was the first female bass player to become a major rock star, breaking a barrier to women's participation in rock music.In the 1970s, Quatro scored a string of hit singles that found greater success in Europe and Australia than in her homeland. She reached no. 1 in the UK and other European countries and Australia with her singles "Can the Can" (1973) and "Devil Gate Drive" (1974). Following a recurring role as bass player Leather Tuscadero on the popular American sitcom Happy Days, her duet "Stumblin' In" with Smokie's lead singer Chris Norman reached No. 4 in the US.Quatro released her eponymous debut album in 1973. Since then, she has released fifteen studio albums, ten compilation albums, and one live album. Her solo hits include "Can the Can", "48 Crash", "Daytona Demon", "Devil Gate Drive" and "Your Mamma Won't Like Me".Between 1973 and 1980, Quatro was awarded six Bravo Ottos. In 2010, she was voted into the Michigan Rock and Roll Legends online Hall of Fame. Quatro has sold over 50 million albums[4] and continues to perform live, worldwide. Her most recent studio album was released in 2017 and she also continues to present new radio programmes.

Album:

In the Spotlight is the fifteenth studio album by the American singer-songwriter and bass guitar player Suzi Quatro.Mike Chapman, her original producer and composer of most of her hits, approached Quatro with plans to take her back to her roots. They made this album which is a modern take on Quatro's original attitude and shows the influence she has had on modern female artists. "Strict Machine", a song originally performed by Goldfrapp, even contains a two line teaser from Quatro's number one hit "Can the Can", to show the similarities of the two tracks.Her best new record in years plays to all her strengths. In America, we remember Suzi Quatro as the cool rock chick Leather Tuscadero on the sitcom “Happy Days,” and for a Top Ten duet in 1979 with Chris Norman, “Stumblin’ In.” But, overseas, she’s worshipped as a goddess. She was recently crowned one of the “Twelve Queens of British Pop” by the BBC, she hosts a weekly radio show over there, and has sold a staggering 50 million records worldwide. The disparity in her popularity from here to over the big pond is difficult to understand.Quatro’s initial fame grew out of the “glam” movement of the early Seventies, which also featured the Sweet and Gary Glitter, but since that music style never really caught on here, neither did Quatro, even though she released a string of great albums.Her 15th record, In the Spotlight, reunites her with long-time collaborator Mike Chapman (who also had success with Blondie and the Knack). Chapman wrote and produced many of her biggest hits overseas, so he knows her strengths and how to get the best out of her. He assembled an eclectic mix of covers and songs he wrote himself for the record. “A Girl Like Me,” written by Chapman, embodies everything she’s about – she’s still tough to tangle with after all these years: “A man like you / A girl like me / We don’t watch the meter / We can park for free.” “Whatever Love Is,” co-written with tune-magician Holly Knight, has one of those big choruses you want to sing along to.The other cover songs are equally diverse, digging into the Yeah Yeah Yeah’s back catalog for “Turn Into,” while “Hot Kiss” is an obscure song from actress Juliette Lewis’ band the Licks, and “Strict Angels” is a cover of the electronic duo Goldfrap, where she inserts a snippet of her very first hit “Can the Can” at the very end. The lone composition that Quatro penned herself is a heartfelt one – “Singing With Angels” is a lyrical tribute to her longtime inspiration, Elvis Presley. She cleverly weaves in several of Presley’s song titles, but it never comes off as cheesy. As an added bonus, the song features Presley’s longtime vocal group the Jordanaires on backup vocals, and his guitarist James Burton.The real highlight is Quatro’s take on a Rihanna album cut (yes!), “Breakin’ Dishes” – meaty drums and a dirty Rhodes piano start off the track, then a rabid-sounding Quatro screams “I don’t’ know who you think I am” over and over. If I was coming home late, like the man in this song, I’d rather deal with the younger Rihanna – this lady sounds downright NUTS.Kudos to Chapman for NOT trying to update Quatro’s sound – most tracks give the impression that they just set up a couple of mics in a room and let the guitar, bass, drums and organ go at it. Quatro’s raspy but confident vocals sound perfect in this setting. It’s the sympathetic production and go-for-broke delivery that makes In the Spotlight the best Suzi Quatro album in a long time.

Line-Up:

Suzi Quatro - Vocals, Bass
Nat Allison - Guitars, Backing Vocals
Jez Davies - Keyboards
Owen Martin - Drums

Mike Chapman - Backing Vocals
Ray Beavis - Saxophone (7)
Toby Gucklhorn - Trombone (7)
Dick Hanson - Trumpet (7)

"Singing with Angels"

James Burton – guitar
Steve Grant – production
The Jordanaires – backing vocals

Tracklist:

CD1: In The Spotlight

01. A Girl Like Me - 4:31
02. Whatever Love Is - 4:44
03. Spotlight - 3:22
04. Strict Machine - 3:11
05. Breaking Dishes - 4:02
06. Rosie Rose - 4:05
07. Hurt With You - 4:19
08. Hot Kiss - 2:47
09. Turn Into - 3:49
10. Hard Headed Women - 2:02
11. Singing With Angels - 3:55 (Bonus Track)

CD2: In The Dark

01. Empty Rooms - 3:36
02. Make Love To Me - 4:07
03. Why Do Rainbows Die - 3:54
04. Truck Stop - 3:32
05. If Ever There Was A Reson - 4:20
06. Touch The Child In Me - 3:17
07. Tree Time Loser - 3:10
08. One Dance Too Long - 3:26

+ Video "Strict Machine" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Suzi Quatro (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2023, 10:12

Suzi Quatro - No Control (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Size : 181 mb

Bio:

Susan Kay Quatro (born June 3, 1950) is an American rock singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and actress. She was the first female bass player to become a major rock star, breaking a barrier to women's participation in rock music.In the 1970s, Quatro scored a string of hit singles that found greater success in Europe and Australia than in her homeland. She reached no. 1 in the UK and other European countries and Australia with her singles "Can the Can" (1973) and "Devil Gate Drive" (1974). Following a recurring role as bass player Leather Tuscadero on the popular American sitcom Happy Days, her duet "Stumblin' In" with Smokie's lead singer Chris Norman reached No. 4 in the US.Quatro released her eponymous debut album in 1973. Since then, she has released fifteen studio albums, ten compilation albums, and one live album. Her solo hits include "Can the Can", "48 Crash", "Daytona Demon", "Devil Gate Drive" and "Your Mamma Won't Like Me".Between 1973 and 1980, Quatro was awarded six Bravo Ottos. In 2010, she was voted into the Michigan Rock and Roll Legends online Hall of Fame. Quatro has sold over 50 million albums[4] and continues to perform live, worldwide. Her most recent studio album was released in 2017 and she also continues to present new radio programmes.

Album:

“What’s your favourite Beatles album?” “Tough one. I think I’d have to say The Best of The Beatles” So goes the Alan Partridge joke.It rather encapsulates the general feelings to “Greatest Hits” records too. Rather like those that wear Motorhead t-shirts but didn’t see the band in 1981, people who have a Greatest Hits record by an artist tend to be sneered at by those who think they’re cool.Don’t listen to such nonsense. I am here to tell you ladies and gents, that these Greatest Hits things, they’re alright.A couple of years ago I reviewed one called “Legend”. It was a career retrospective of Suzi Quatro. And it was ace. If, like me, you knew a couple of the best ones and watched her on TV as a kid, then it was a real eye-opener.Now, along comes a proper studio record, and one with an interesting back story to boot.Suzi was thinking up songs for a new album when her son, Richard Tuckey, had the bright idea that he’d like to make a record with his mum.The result is “No Control” and it is absolutely superb. More to the point, it is fresher than the fruit in Sainsbury’s and does loads of things that you never thought it would.The classy “No Soul/No Quarter” might kick things off in a chugging, bass driven rocking way – at least before the chorus turns up to deliver a real knockout blow – but there is plenty of stuff here that veers from the safe path.Taking chances doesn’t come naturally to a lot of artists, but it evidently is second nature to Quatro and Son. “Going Home” is a wonderful, bluesy number and any time a horn section gets involved with a harmonica you can sign me up, but they’re only just getting started.“Strings” is soulful, but also kind of trippy – you won’t be expecting it, that’s for sure. “Love Isn’t Fair” is another with its own vibe. Proof, to be fair, that you can wrap anything up in a happy sounding tune and no one notices the dark in the lyrics. “One heart’s dying so one can live” sings Suzi here, but the music has steel drums in and sounds as Calypso as you like, so you can still play it to your nan, it’s all good.“Macho Man”, though is utterly glorious. Prime Quatro, if you will. You can take this one down Devil Gate Drive if you want. Rock doesn’t get any more classic than this. You sense she knows it too.It is typical of the anything goes feel to “No Control” though, that this is followed up by the brilliant southern rock of “Easy Pickings” and the real, lush feel of “Bass Line”. Unless everything is in working order then songs like this don’t get made, while “Don’t Do Me Wrong” is a harmonica drenched slice of blues. “I am giving you the part of me, that you’ve never seen” she says here with a genuine relish that suggests vengeance will be sweet.“Heavy Duty” races around like the best power pop, while “I Can Teach You To Fly” has a 60’s vibe and proudly wears all its influences on its sleeve, but it’s the last one that you imagine everyone here had the most fun with.“Going Down Blues” is not only exactly the sort of thing that Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes have been doing for years it clearly is personal, deeply so, by the sounds of it. “It could be about you…..” says Suzi on the sleeve notes. I am fairly sure I’m not in her bad books, so I think I am alright, but I wouldn’t fancy being the object of its ire.“No Control” is wrongly named, actually. Suzi Quatro, Richard Tuckey and everyone else here sound like they knew exactly what they were doing throughout this. It is one of the more pleasant surprises of the year so far as well. If you don’t know her, then start here, not the Greatest Hits.

Line-Up:

Jez Davies - Keyboards
Owen Martin - Drums

Tracklist:

01. No Soul / No Control
02. Going Home
03. Strings
04. Love Isn't Fair
05. Macho Man
06. Easy Pickings
07. Bass Line
08. Don't Do Me Wrong
09. Heavy Duty
10. I Can Teach You To Fly
11. Going Down Blues

+ Video "No Soul / No Control" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2023, 10:12

Suzi Quatro - No Control (Japan Digisleeve SHM-CD Edition) (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019 (Japan Digisleeve SHM-CD Edition)
Size : 195 mb

Bio:

Album:

“What’s your favourite Beatles album?” “Tough one. I think I’d have to say The Best of The Beatles” So goes the Alan Partridge joke.It rather encapsulates the general feelings to “Greatest Hits” records too. Rather like those that wear Motorhead t-shirts but didn’t see the band in 1981, people who have a Greatest Hits record by an artist tend to be sneered at by those who think they’re cool.Don’t listen to such nonsense. I am here to tell you ladies and gents, that these Greatest Hits things, they’re alright.A couple of years ago I reviewed one called “Legend”. It was a career retrospective of Suzi Quatro. And it was ace. If, like me, you knew a couple of the best ones and watched her on TV as a kid, then it was a real eye-opener.Now, along comes a proper studio record, and one with an interesting back story to boot.Suzi was thinking up songs for a new album when her son, Richard Tuckey, had the bright idea that he’d like to make a record with his mum.The result is “No Control” and it is absolutely superb. More to the point, it is fresher than the fruit in Sainsbury’s and does loads of things that you never thought it would.The classy “No Soul/No Quarter” might kick things off in a chugging, bass driven rocking way – at least before the chorus turns up to deliver a real knockout blow – but there is plenty of stuff here that veers from the safe path.Taking chances doesn’t come naturally to a lot of artists, but it evidently is second nature to Quatro and Son. “Going Home” is a wonderful, bluesy number and any time a horn section gets involved with a harmonica you can sign me up, but they’re only just getting started.“Strings” is soulful, but also kind of trippy – you won’t be expecting it, that’s for sure. “Love Isn’t Fair” is another with its own vibe. Proof, to be fair, that you can wrap anything up in a happy sounding tune and no one notices the dark in the lyrics. “One heart’s dying so one can live” sings Suzi here, but the music has steel drums in and sounds as Calypso as you like, so you can still play it to your nan, it’s all good.“Macho Man”, though is utterly glorious. Prime Quatro, if you will. You can take this one down Devil Gate Drive if you want. Rock doesn’t get any more classic than this. You sense she knows it too.It is typical of the anything goes feel to “No Control” though, that this is followed up by the brilliant southern rock of “Easy Pickings” and the real, lush feel of “Bass Line”. Unless everything is in working order then songs like this don’t get made, while “Don’t Do Me Wrong” is a harmonica drenched slice of blues. “I am giving you the part of me, that you’ve never seen” she says here with a genuine relish that suggests vengeance will be sweet.“Heavy Duty” races around like the best power pop, while “I Can Teach You To Fly” has a 60’s vibe and proudly wears all its influences on its sleeve, but it’s the last one that you imagine everyone here had the most fun with.“Going Down Blues” is not only exactly the sort of thing that Southside Johnny And The Asbury Jukes have been doing for years it clearly is personal, deeply so, by the sounds of it. “It could be about you…..” says Suzi on the sleeve notes. I am fairly sure I’m not in her bad books, so I think I am alright, but I wouldn’t fancy being the object of its ire.“No Control” is wrongly named, actually. Suzi Quatro, Richard Tuckey and everyone else here sound like they knew exactly what they were doing throughout this. It is one of the more pleasant surprises of the year so far as well. If you don’t know her, then start here, not the Greatest Hits.

Line-Up:

Jez Davies - Keyboards
Owen Martin - Drums

Tracklist:

01. No Soul / No Control
02. Going Home
03. Strings
04. Love Isn't Fair
05. Macho Man
06. Easy Pickings
07. Bass Line
08. Don't Do Me Wrong
09. Heavy Duty
10. I Can Teach You To Fly
11. Going Down Blues
12. Heart On The Line (Bonus Track)
13. Leopard Skin Pillbox Hat (Bonus Track)

+ Video "No Soul / No Control" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2023, 10:13

Suzi Quatro - The Devil In Me (Digipak Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 104 mb

Bio:

Album:

It must be a very special release when Suzi Quatro proudly proclaims: "The Devil In Me is the best album of my career!" Because the American rock singer would hardly take such superlatives lightly in her mouth.The inimitable, the unstoppable, the legendary Suzi Quatro has dug deep into her rock ‘n roll soul for her new record, The Devil In Me, dropping March 26 via Steamhammer / SPV Records—and what a record it is.The Devil In Me finds Quatro going back to her 70’s roots, plugging in, and doing what she does best: rocking.If I didn’t know this was a record released in 2021, I’d swear this was Quatro circa her mid-70s output, it’s that goddamn good—in fact, it’s gold. Because The Devil In Me is so stellar, I doubt modern rock or classic rock radio here in the States will pay attention to The Devil In Me. To be honest, I’d rather hear “Betty Who” or the title track, “The Devil In Me,” than “Smoke on the Water” for the billionth time.I’m continually shocked how talented and under the radar Suzi Quatro is. She’s a legitimate icon and yet we don’t talk about her or mention her as much as we should. On The Devil In Me, she drops a track like “My Heart and Soul,” a Christmas song, and then switches up with “Motor City Riders”—who does that? And yet it all works because this is the blood that flows through her veins. This is natural for her.Let’s talk about these two tracks for a moment. If you didn’t know my “My Heart and Soul” was written and performed in the present, you’d swear it was something circa late 60s/early 70s from the Motown scene. “Motor City Riders” is a bluesy track that equally channels notions of The Bay City Rollers and Elton John. It’s equal parts pop and rock, constantly riding a hard edge and kicking ass every step of the way.A lot of modern-day rock bands have tried to steal her musical blueprint but failed because they didn’t live through this era; they didn’t record then, but Quatro did, and that’s key. The Devil In Me pulls from her 57 years of making music and performing live, and this album is a PhD class in how to make rock ‘n roll the right way.This is the best record Quatro has made to date and a must-buy. She’s a powerhouse performer and her voice sounds better than ever.

Line-Up:

Jez Davies - Keyboards
Owen Martin - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Devil In Me
02. Hey Queenie
03. Betty Who?
04. You Can‘t Dream It
05. My Heart And Soul
06. Get Outta Jail
07. Do Ya Dance
08. Isolation Blues
09. I Sold My Soul Today
10. Love‘s Gone Bad
11. In The Dark
12. Motor City Riders

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2023, 10:13

Suzi Quatro - The Devil In Me (Japan SHM-CD Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan SHM-CD Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 119 mb

Bio:

Album:

It must be a very special release when Suzi Quatro proudly proclaims: "The Devil In Me is the best album of my career!" Because the American rock singer would hardly take such superlatives lightly in her mouth.The inimitable, the unstoppable, the legendary Suzi Quatro has dug deep into her rock ‘n roll soul for her new record, The Devil In Me, dropping March 26 via Steamhammer / SPV Records—and what a record it is.The Devil In Me finds Quatro going back to her 70’s roots, plugging in, and doing what she does best: rocking.If I didn’t know this was a record released in 2021, I’d swear this was Quatro circa her mid-70s output, it’s that goddamn good—in fact, it’s gold. Because The Devil In Me is so stellar, I doubt modern rock or classic rock radio here in the States will pay attention to The Devil In Me. To be honest, I’d rather hear “Betty Who” or the title track, “The Devil In Me,” than “Smoke on the Water” for the billionth time.I’m continually shocked how talented and under the radar Suzi Quatro is. She’s a legitimate icon and yet we don’t talk about her or mention her as much as we should. On The Devil In Me, she drops a track like “My Heart and Soul,” a Christmas song, and then switches up with “Motor City Riders”—who does that? And yet it all works because this is the blood that flows through her veins. This is natural for her.Let’s talk about these two tracks for a moment. If you didn’t know my “My Heart and Soul” was written and performed in the present, you’d swear it was something circa late 60s/early 70s from the Motown scene. “Motor City Riders” is a bluesy track that equally channels notions of The Bay City Rollers and Elton John. It’s equal parts pop and rock, constantly riding a hard edge and kicking ass every step of the way.A lot of modern-day rock bands have tried to steal her musical blueprint but failed because they didn’t live through this era; they didn’t record then, but Quatro did, and that’s key. The Devil In Me pulls from her 57 years of making music and performing live, and this album is a PhD class in how to make rock ‘n roll the right way.This is the best record Quatro has made to date and a must-buy. She’s a powerhouse performer and her voice sounds better than ever.

Line-Up:

Jez Davies - Keyboards
Owen Martin - Drums

Tracklist:

01. The Devil In Me
02. Hey Queenie
03. Betty Who?
04. You Can‘t Dream It
05. My Heart And Soul
06. Get Outta Jail
07. Do Ya Dance
08. Isolation Blues
09. I Sold My Soul Today
10. Love‘s Gone Bad
11. In The Dark
12. Motor City Riders
13. Can I Be Your Girl (Japan Bonus Track)
14. Desperado [Eagles Cover] (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Feb 2023, 10:14

Suzi Quatro - Uncovered (EP) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Sun Records Edition)
Size : 97 mb

Bio:

Album:

The renowned Tennessee-based legendary independent record label Sun Records will release a six-song covers EP from rock 'n' roll legend Suzi Quatro. "Uncovered" boasts cameos from famed two-time Grammy Award-winning guitarist and songwriter Steve Cropper (BOOKER T. & THE MGS, SAM AND DAVE, OTIS REDDING, THE BLUES BROTHERS) on two iconic tracks he co-wrote, Wilson Pickett's "Midnight Hour" and Otis Redding's "Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay". Digital and vinyl pre-orders go live today and will coincide with an instant advance single of Suzi digging into the CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL classic "Bad Moon Rising". "Uncovered" will be a global release for Sun Records which for decades had largely only focused on its catalog.Comprising six incendiary renditions of popular 1960s and 1970s rock 'n' roll and soul classics filtered through Suzi's distinctive musicality — showcasing her honey and whiskey rasp — "Uncovered" features nuanced and grooving musicianship that keeps each song's timeless intentions aflame, while the musicians also punch the jams up to match Suzi's hard-rocking energy. Completing the impressive track list are Suzi-fied versions of Carole King's "I Feel The Earth Move", James Brown's "The Boss" and Rufus Thomas's "Walking The Dog"."Since I first picked up a bass guitar and started playing and singing in my first band in 1964, many artists helped show the way," says Quatro. "I honor them here with this eclectic choice of songs. Every one of them is here for a reason. Thank you all for your inspiration."Quatro is the trailblazing Queen Of Rock' N' Roll. Not only a global legend who has sold over 55 million records worldwide, she is also a record producer, actress ("Happy Days", "Minder", "Absolutely Fabulous", "Dempsey And Makepeace", "Rock School"),poet, author and radio presenter (BBC Radio 2).Detroit-born Suzi grew up in a musical family, forming her first band THE PLEASURE SEEKERS aged just 14 with her sisters, they recorded three singles. In 1971, Suzi moved to England to work with celebrated producer Mickie Most. She first came to the attention of the British public as a support act alongside THIN LIZZY on SLADE's first nationwide tour of the U.K. Then in 1972 she released her first single as a solo artist, "Rolling Stone". A string of hits followed, including two Number 1 songs, "Can The Can" and "Devil Gate Drive". In 1999 Suzi began her radio career with a series of weekly programs and notable documentaries on BBC Radio 2. In 2006, Suzi was nominated for "Music Broadcaster Of The Year" at the Sony Music Awards. She is the recipient of the "Woman Of Valor" award from the organization Musicians For Equal Opportunities For Women. Suzi was inducted into the Michigan Rock And Roll Legends Hall Of Fame (2013) and, in the same year, received the Distinguished Lifetime Achievement Award at the Detroit Music Awards.Quatro continues to perform live, playing over a hundred shows worldwide each year.

Line-Up:

Jez Davies - Keyboards
Owen Martin - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Bad Moon Rising (02:19)
02. Midnight Hour (feat. Steve Cropper) (02:26)
03. I Feel The Earth Move (02:53)
04. Walking The Dog (02:34)
05. The Boss (03:13)
06. (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay (feat. Steve Cropper) (04:22)

+ Video "Bad Moon Rising" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Aug 2023, 07:11

Suzi Quatro & KT Tunstall - Face To Face (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Hard Rock , Rock , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 77 mb

Bio:

Album:

Two generations of rock icons join forces on Face To Face, the exciting creative collaboration between KT Tunstall and Suzi Quatro. An album of original duets written by KT and Suzi, the duo covers themes of love and loss, fear and triumph— all essential to their experiences as groundbreaking women in rock. Tracks like "Shine a Light" and "Truth Is My Weapon" showcase the dynamic flow Suzi and KT created recording together in England.Suzi Quatro and KT Tunstall have shared a second single from their upcoming album of original duets.Following June's first single Shine A Light, Truth As My Weapon is an acoustic country-leaning folk track that finds the two artists reflecting on their experiences as women in the music industry.Comprising 10 songs penned by the pair and recorded in England, the LP covers themes of love and loss, fear and triumph, with Suzi's son LR Tuckey serving as producer. Suzi said:"I was a fan of KT from the first hit — liked her voice, her songwriting and her musicianship. We are indeed cut from the same cloth which is where our artistry met and flourished. A match made in heaven."Tunstall added: "Working with Suzi has been such a beautiful flow state of friendship and creation. We work in her home, sitting on the floor, bare feet, and we talk WAY more than we write!! And then the songs just arrive so fast, like gifts from the Universe."'Face To Face' will arrive on August 11 via Sun Records, following up Suzi's 2022 EP 'Uncovered'. KT Tunstall, meanwhile, put out her most recent record, 'NUT', last September. She'll play UK and Ireland shows later in July.

Line-Up:

KT Tunstall - Vocals , Guitar

Tracklist:

01. Shine A Light
02. Face To Face
03. Scars
04. Good Kinda Hot
05. If I Come Home
06. Damage
07. Overload
08. Illusion
09. Truth As My Weapon
10.The Ladies' Room

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 16 neregistrovaných