Sammy Hagar (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Sammy Hagar (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2016, 06:32

Sammy Hagar - The Essential Red Collection (2004)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2004
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 118 mb

Bio:

Samuel Roy "Sammy" Hagar (born October 13, 1947),also known as The Red Rocker,is an American rock vocalist, guitarist, songwriter, musician and entrepreneur. Hagar came to prominence in the 1970s with the hard rock band Montrose. He afterwards launched a successful solo career, scoring an enduring hit in 1984 with "I Can't Drive 55". He enjoyed huge commercial success when he replaced David Lee Roth as the lead singer of Van Halen in 1985, but left the band in 1996. He returned to the band for a 2-year reunion from 2003 to 2005. On March 12, 2007, Hagar was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Van Halen. His musical style primarily consists of hard rock and heavy metal.Outside of music, he founded the Cabo Wabo Tequila brand and restaurant chain, as well as Sammy's Beach Bar Rum.His present musical project is lead singer of Chickenfoot.

Album:

The Essential Red Collection is a greatest hits compilation by Sammy Hagar. It includes some of his early works, from "Bad Motor Scooter" with Montrose, released demos, film soundtrack cuts to more recent material. It was released in 2004 on Hip-O Records. It doesn't include any of his material with Van Halen."Thinking Of You" was retooled for Sammy's first album and included with the title, "Rock 'n' Roll Romeo". A different version of "Heavy Metal" was included on the Heavy Metal soundtrack. The version included here, however, was the re-recorded version for his Standing Hampton album."Winner Takes It All", "Give To Live" and "Eagles Fly" all include Edward Van Halen on bass.

Line Up:

Jesse Harms : Keyboard
Sammy Hagar : Vocals, Guitar ex-Van Halen
Vic Johnson : Guitar
Mona : Bass
David Lauser : Drums

Tracklist:

01. Bad Motor Scooter 3:41
02. Thinking of You 3:42
03. Call My Name 3:03
04. Red 4:04
05. I've Done Everything For You 3:03
06. Heavy Metal 3:51
07. I'll Fall in Love Again 4:15
08. There's Only One Way to Rock 4:15
09. Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy 3:30
10. Two Sides of Love 3:41
11. I Can't Drive 55 4:12
12. The Girl Gets Around 3:21
13. Winner Takes It All 3:58
14. Give to Live 4:23
15. Eagles Fly 5:00
16. High Hopes 5:28
17. Little White Lie 2:54
18. Marching to Mars 5:09
19. Mas Tequila 4:11

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Sammy Hagar (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Jún 2018, 11:23

Sammy Hagar - Sammy Hagar & Friends (Japan Edition) (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Samuel Roy "Sammy" Hagar (born October 13, 1947),also known as The Red Rocker,is an American rock vocalist, guitarist, songwriter, musician and entrepreneur. Hagar came to prominence in the 1970s with the hard rock band Montrose. He afterwards launched a successful solo career, scoring an enduring hit in 1984 with "I Can't Drive 55". He enjoyed huge commercial success when he replaced David Lee Roth as the lead singer of Van Halen in 1985, but left the band in 1996. He returned to the band for a 2-year reunion from 2003 to 2005. On March 12, 2007, Hagar was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Van Halen. His musical style primarily consists of hard rock and heavy metal.Outside of music, he founded the Cabo Wabo Tequila brand and restaurant chain, as well as Sammy's Beach Bar Rum.His present musical project is lead singer of Chickenfoot.

Album:

Sammy Hagar & Friends is Sammy Hagar's twelfth solo studio album, released on September 24, 2013, by Frontiers Records."I was going to do an anthology called Four Decades of Rock," he told Classic Rock, "cherrypicking songs from Montrose, my solo stuff, Van Halen, the stuff I've done since. I was going to write a new song for each era: a song like 'Rock Candy' by Montrose, a song like 'Red' from my solo years, a Van Halen-type song… [But] I went to license the Van Halen songs, and those two knuckleheads [Eddie and Alex Van Halen] wouldn't okay it… I could have hired an attorney and done it anyway, because I own thirty per cent of that music. But that would have got a bunch of ugly press."The live bonus tracks were recorded at "A Concert for Ronnie Montrose", a posthumous tribute show at the Regency Ballroom in San Francisco, California on April 27, 2012.SAMMY HAGAR released a solo album “Sammy Hagar & Friends” on lately through Frontiers Records. Sammy Hagar from California was a well-known member of Hard Rock band VAN HALEN and CHICKENFOOT while also attributing to himself numerous solos albums. Participating on the album are well known musicians: Kid Rock, Nancy Wilson (HEART), Toby Keith, Taj Mahal, Ronnie Dunn (Brooks & Dunn), Michael Anthony (ex-VAN HALEN, CHICKENFOOT), Neal Schon (JOURNEY), Chad Smith & Joe Satriani (CHICKENFOOT), Bill Church & Denny Carmassi (MONTROSE) and The Wabos.“Not Going Down” was one of my first likeable tunes with interesting heavy riffs and ultimately recognisable voice of Hagar. There is a feel of CHIKENFOOT, quite evident, producing Funk elements and rockin' Bluely sound. The bass work by Bill Church added a special twist to the song. One of the best collaborations I have listened to in a while. “Knockdown Dragout” is an energetic piece with Joe Satriani on guitar and Kid Rock on vocals, practically brilliant, one of the best on the release, so catchy song that glued itself to my cortex. “Father Sun” is a worthy tune, rather diverse, from gentle acoustic guitar and harmonica to stronger riffs with a resemblance to DEEP PURPLE. “Bad On Fords and Chevrolets” is another nail biter of Rock 'N' Roll with fast paced rockin riffs & melodic singing by Hagar. “Winding Down”, the opener, reveals Bluesy guitars and a Country / Southern aura. “All We Need Is An Island” portrays relaxing sounds and singing with female vocalist Nancy Wilson (HEART). “Going Down” hanging on with a great performance, powerful riffs driven by vintage Hard Rock. Also there is Bob Seger’s “Ramblin' Gamblin' Man”, a cover with a rocking climate, memorable chorus and choir singing that appeared to me like gospel. The cover for DEPECHE MODE’s old hit, “Personal Jesus”, is an amazing work, peppy riffery, fantastic guitar solo and Hagar completing the all-around performance with elegance.SAMMY HAGAR’s new recordings really had me going. It features everything from Classic Rock to the modern tangs of Hard Rock, yet I guess that most of its content is actually Blues 70’s oriented Hard Rock with a few ticks and bits picturing memorable songs. I recommend this album to every fan of classic Hard Rock and Blues.

Line Up:

Sammy Hagar – Lead / Backing Vocals / Guitar / Lap Steel

Taj Mahal - Lead Vocals (1)
Dave Zirbel – Electric / Acoustic / Dobro Guitar Lap / Pedal Steel / Tahitian Ukulele (1,2,7,9)
John Cuniberti - Percussion / Backing Vocals (1,4,5,6)
Mona Glader – Bass / Backing Vocals (1,4,5,6,7)
Vic Johnson – Guitars / Backing Vocals (1,2,4,5,6,7,8)
Bill Church - Bass (2,11)
Denny Carmassi – Drums / Percussion / Backing Vocals (2,4,5,11)
Claytoven Richardson - Backing Vocals (2,3,6)
Sandy Griffith - Backing Vocals (2,3,6)
Omega Rae - Backing Vocals (2,3,6)
Neal Schon - Guitar (3,10)
Michael Anthony - Bass (3,10)
Chad Smith - Drums (3,10)
Andre Thiery - Accordion (4)
James DePrato - Mandolin (4)
Aaron Hagar - Backing Vocals (4)
Erica Cuniberti - Backing Vocals (4)
Kid Rock - Lead Vocals (5)
Joe Satriani – Guitar / Backing Vocals (5,11)
David Lauser - Drums (6,7)
Susie Davis - Organ (6)
Ronnie Dunn – Lead / Backing Vocals (7)
Audie Pelone - Piano (7)
Toby Keith – Lead Vocals (8)
Karl Perazza - Percussion (8)
Ruth Davies - Upright Bass (8)
Paul Revelli - Drums (8)
William Kirchen - Guitar (8)
Austin de Lone - Electric Piano / Accordion (8)
Caroline de Lone - Backing Vocals (8)
Nancy Wilson - Vocals (9)
Mickey Hart - Drums (9)

Tracklist:

01. Winding Down (2:29)
02. Not Going Down (4:57)
03. Personal Jesus (4:50)
04. Father Sun (3:41)
05. Knockdown Dragout (2:17)
06. Ramblin' Gamblin' Man (2:36)
07. Bad on Fords and Chevrolets (3:20)
08. Margaritaville (4:53)
09. All We Need Is an Island (2:42)
10. Going Down (Live in Studio-Take 1) (4:25)
11. Space Station #5 (Live from Ronnie Montrose Tribute Concert) (Japan Bonus Track)
12. All We Need Is An Island (Acoustic version) (Japan Bonus Track)

+ Video "Knockdown Dragout" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 26 Mar 2019, 06:43

Sammy Hagar - Red (1977) (BGO Records Remastered Edition 1993)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1977 (BGO Records Remastered Edition 1993)

Bio:

Album:

Sammy Hagar is a self-titled second studio album by American rock vocalist Sammy Hagar, released in January 1977 by Capitol Records. It is also often referred to as The Red Album, as it includes Hagar's first anthem, "Red", which is also the basis for his nickname "The Red Rocker". Future multi-platinum selling producer Scott Mathews was talked into playing a drum solo on "Red" after being told Ringo Starr had played his only drum solo in the very same room on The Beatles' last album, named after the EMI Studios this album was recorded in, Abbey Road.The distinctive cover image was shot in Stockwell Road, London, SW9 in the midst of the rows of red Pride & Clark auto shops. These red-painted buildings are also seen in the 1966 film Blowup.Sammy Hagar's 1987 solo album, I Never Said Goodbye, is also sometimes known as Sammy Hagar since early pressings were untitled, pending the results of a contest. Nevertheless, the albums are completely distinct."Red" was the first cover that Bette Midler made of a Hagar song, the second being "Keep On Rockin'" from the soundtrack of the 1979 film The Rose. Midler released "Red" on her 1977 album Broken Blossom. "Catch The Wind" was the second cover that Hagar made of a Donovan song. The first was "Young Girl Blues" which appeared on his first solo album Nine on a Ten Scale. Donovan's single was released on his album What's Bin Did and What's Bin Hid in 1965."Free Money" is a cover of a Patti Smith song, which she released on her album Horses. Smith and Hagar were, coincidentally, inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame on the same night in 2007. During the televised induction ceremony, "Free Money" was one of the songs featured in a montage of Smith's past live performances."Fillmore Shuffle" is a cover of a track on the first 1972 album, Pilot, by a band named Pilot. This is not the same Pilot that had a hit with "Magic"."Hungry" is a cover of a song that was first a hit for Paul Revere & the Raiders, from their 1966 album The Spirit of '67."Eclipse" is an instrumental outro that follows the song "Little Star".The 1996 One Way Records re-release includes a bonus live track, "Growing Pains", which was recorded at the Long Beach Arena in Long Beach, California, on July 13, 1980. This is an unreleased outtake from the recording that was used to make the album Live 1980.

Line Up:

Sammy Hagar – lead vocals, guitar
Bill Church – bass guitar
Alan Fitzgerald – keyboards
David Lewark – guitar
Scott Mathews – drums

Tracklist:

01. Red
02. Catch The Wind
03. Crusin' And Boozin'
04. Free Money
05. Rock 'N' Roll Weekend
06. Fillmore Shuffle
07. Hungry
08. The Pits
09. Love Has Found Me
10. Little Star / Eclipse

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 27 Mar 2019, 11:42

Sammy Hagar - Street Machine (1979) (BGO Records Remastered Edition 1992)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1979 (BGO Records Remastered Edition 1992)

Bio:

Album:

Street Machine is the fourth studio album by American rock vocalist Sammy Hagar, released in September 1979 by Capitol Records.The track "Wounded in Love" was co-written by Hagar's then-wife Betsy.The track "Falling In Love" has backing vocals by Brad Delp, Barry Goudreau and Sib Hashian of the group Boston.The 1996 One Way Records re-release includes a bonus live track, "Miles from Boredom", which was recorded at the Long Beach Arena in Long Beach, California, on July 13, 1980. This was a previously unreleased track from the recordings that were released on Live 1980.n May 26, 2009, Rock Candy records re-released the album as a "Collector's Edition: Remaster & Reloaded". The collection contains extensive liner notes, photos and bonus tracks from a 1979 non-album single, "(Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay" and "I've Done Everything for You"."STREET MACHINE is one of Sammy Hagar's best albums from the early part of his career, blending such influences as Ted Nugent and the Outlaws, with many great songs to boot. The highlight of this CD is the cautionary "This Planet's On Fire (Burn In Hell)", but that doesn't take away from the power of such songs as the slashing rocker "Trans Am (Highway Wonderland)" and the sensitive midtempo number "Plain Jane." Hagar's advocacies of sanctions against Indonesia in retaliation for that country's trumped-up 2005 drug-smuggling conviction of a young Australian tourist, increased funding for law enforcement/community policing, and capital punishment or life without parole for kidnappers make STREET MACHINE an essential purchase for both your ears AND your conscience."

Line Up:

Sammy Hagar – guitar, lead vocals
Bill Church – bass guitar, background vocals
Gary Pihl – guitar, background vocals
Chuck Ruff – drums, background vocals
Steve Douglas – saxophone
Mark Jordan – piano

Tracklist:

01. Growing Pains
02. Child To Man
03. Trans Am (Highway Wonderland)
04. Feels Like Love
05. Plain Jane
06. Never Say Die
07. This Planet's On Fire (Burn In Hell)
08. Wounded In Love
09. Falling In Love
10. Straight To The Top

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Mar 2019, 06:58

Sammy Hagar - Danger Zone (1980) (BGO Records Remastered Edition 1995)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1980 (BGO Records Remastered Edition 1995)

Bio:

Album:

Danger Zone is the fifth studio album by American rock vocalist Sammy Hagar, released in June 21, 1980 by Capitol Records. This is his last studio album during his tenure with Capitol Records. The album includes appearances by then Journey singer Steve Perry and the Journey guitarist Neal Schon."Love Or Money" was a favorite of John Kalodner, which helped serve as a catalyst in getting Hagar signed to the then new Geffen Records.The track "In The Night (Entering The Danger Zone)" was inspired by the film Lucifer Rising. "Heartbeat" is the second track on which Hagar shares a writing credit with his then-wife, Betsy. The first was "Wounded In Love" on the Street Machine album."Run For Your Life" is a cover of a song from the band Runner's first (and only) album, Runner. This version has the former Journey singer Steve Perry on back-up vocals. It was (co-)produced by Boston's Tom Scholz, who had originally been signed to produce the entire album but was ordered by his own record label to pull out.In their retrospective review, Allmusic declared the album a solid effort, pointing out "20th Century Man" and "Run for Your Life" as highlights, but nonetheless determined the album to be "not up to the standard of Sammy Hagar's best material".

Line Up:

Sammy Hagar – vocals, guitar
Bill Church – bass guitar
Gary Pihl – guitar, Keyboards
Chuck Ruff – drums
Geoff Workman – keyboards

Guest musicians:

Steve Perry – background vocals on "Love Or Money", "The Iceman", "Heartbeat" and "Run For Your Life" [1]
Neal Schon – guitar solos on "Love Or Money" [1]

Production:

Dave Frazer – engineer assistant
Tom Scholz – inspiration, pre-production arrangements and drum recordings
Geoff Workman – engineer

Tracklist:

01. Love Or Money
02. 20th Century Man
03. Miles From Boredom
04. Mommy Says
05. In The Night
06. The Iceman
07. Bad Reputation
08. Heartbeat
09. Run For Your Life
10. Danger Zone

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Feb 2021, 21:55

Sammy Hagar with Vic Johnson - Lite Roast (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock , Accoustic Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 171 mb

Bio:

He is the multi-platinum Red Rocker, the outgoing, bombastic front man of hard rock champions Van Halen, the man who won’t drive 55, member in good standing of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, currently embarked on his fourth platinum career with his supergroup, Chickenfoot – the one and only Sammy Hagar. Son of a steel worker and onetime professional boxer, raised in hardscrabble Fontana, California, Hagar burst on the scene from San Francisco as the lead vocalist of Montrose, whose “Rock Candy” has gone on to become a certified rock classic. After a string of eight solo albums, culminating with the million-sellers “Standing Hampton,” “Three Lock Box” and “V.O.A.,” and hundreds of sold out concert appearances across the country, Hagar joined Van Halen in 1985 and took the band to unprecedented heights, including four consecutive No. 1 albums, before he was unceremoniously fired. He thrived as a solo artist with his band, the Waboritas, named after the Mexican resort he founded, the Cabo Wabo Cantina, home of the handmade, premium Cabo Wabo Tequila that Hagar oversaw from the first spoonful. He returned to Van Halen to lead a triumphant 2004 reunion tour. Hagar has played with a succession of genius guitar players; from Ronnie Montrose and Neal Schon to Eddie Van Halen and Joe Satriani from his current group, Chickenfoot, which also features former Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony and Red Hot Chili Peppers drummer Chad Smith. His songs have been covered by other artists, including Bette Midler and Rick Springfield, whose 1981 Top Ten hit, “I’ve Done Everything For You,” was written by Hagar. Other bands have written songs about him (Thelonious Monster, Nerf Herder). Hagar, who celebrates his birthday in epic fashion every year at his Mexican resort, expanded his restaurant chain with Cabo Wabo Cantinas in Las Vegas and Lake Tahoe and a series of airport restaurants, Sammy’s Beach Bar and Grill, that raise money for local charities.

Album:

Ultimate Classic Rock is pleased to present the exclusive premiere of a new acoustic version of the classic Van Halen song ‘Dreams,’ from Sammy Hagar’s new album ‘Lite Roast,’ which can be purchased from iTunes.‘Lite Roast’ presents 11 tracks from Hagar’s four decades of rock history, which he and his longtime guitarist Vic Johnson revisited acoustically. As Sammy recently told us, the album is aimed at hardcore fans who love not only his well-known hits, but also the lesser-heard deep tracks.If you’re a fan of Sammy Hagar’s voice, then this is your record, because you get to hear my voice and you get to hear it stripped down, bare bones with an acoustic guitar and no production,” Hagar says. He suspects fans will especially love hearing songs like ‘Halfway To Memphis’ and ‘The Love,’ a track which first emerged during his tenure with Van Halen and later popped up officially on his ‘Red Voodoo’ album in 1999. He saw the excitement first hand when he played the new versions live during a recent acoustic show.“When I went into ‘The Love’ and ‘Halfway To Memphis’ and songs that they’ve basically never even heard me do live, they were just screaming and the girls in the front are looking at each other, so excited with every song that I went into. So this CD is for those people that really miss those songs. Obviously they like those songs because they’ve got heart and soul in them, and they get to hear more heart and soul than the original recordings because it’s stripped down.”Hagar’s especially proud of the new version of ‘Dreams,’ saying, “The reason that I’m so into the version on this record is that when you do something as great as ‘Dreams,’ a song like that, it’s hard to f–k with that. People don’t accept it,” he says with a chuckle.“People have tried it again and again and again and the fans get pissy when you f–k with a classic, usually. You know, like Robert Plant, who I love, when he goes out and does the Zeppelin tunes and he messes with them, you know, the Plant fans love it, [but] the hardcore Zep fans are pissy. [Laughs] They’re like, ‘We want to hear it the way we grew up with it and the way we loved it.’”Obviously well aware of the possible pitfalls, Hagar feels like he definitely got it right with the new version of ‘Dreams.’“I think what I’ve done with that song, it’s a better song this way. The lyric has more meaning, you get it and it touches your heart closer and better. The other one is [such] a physical and emotional performance that the lyrics don’t mean almost anything — you can say anything you want. But when I stripped it down, I finally sing it now, like the way I wrote those lyrics, I know what I’m talking about now. I think the fans, it touches them — people cry and sh-t when I sing this acoustically. So this song works.”Hagar also jokingly explained how he and his former manager Ed Leffler had used the threat of an acoustic album earlier in his career to help get a better deal from his record company.“You know, you signed a three record deal and you did your first two records, you had this huge hit on your second record and you had this horrible record deal. So he was saying, ‘Hey, we deserve a better record deal’ and they would say, ‘No, you owe us one more record and then we’ll re-negotiate.’ He’d go, ‘You’re getting an acoustic record.’ That was his f–kin’ line — he said that to more record company executives…he threatened them with an acoustic record from a rock artist. Now, I’m laughing my ass off, because I f–kin’ made one and it wasn’t even a threat — it was what I wanted to do!”

Line Up:

Sammy Hagar - Vocals, Guitar (Ex-Van Halen)
Vic Johnson - Guitars (Ex-The Busboys , Sammy Hagar and the Waboritas)

Tracklist:

01. Red Voodoo (from "Red Voodoo")
02. One Sip (from "Livin' It Up!")
03. Finish What Ya Started (from VAN HALEN's "OU812")
04. Eagles Fly (from "I Never Said Goodbye")
05. The Love (from "Red Voodoo")
06. Father Son (from "Sammy Hagar & Friends")
07. Dreams (from VAN HALEN's "5150")
08. Deeper Kinda Love (from "Ten 13")
09. Who Has The Right (from "Marching To Mars")
10. Sailin' (from Livin' It Up!)
11. Halfway To Memphis (from "Livin' It Up!")

+ Video "Halfway To Memphis" (Accoustic Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Feb 2021, 21:55

Sammy Hagar & The Circle - At Your Service (2CD) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Size : 132 mb

Info:

THE CIRCLE, the combo consisting of legendary rocker Sammy Hagar alongside Michael Anthony, Jason Bonham and Vic Johnson will release a concert album, "At Your Service", on May 19 in both digital and physical packages.Recorded live on tour in 2014, this release documents the blistering performance of a band on fire performing hits from Sammy's four decades of rock (MONTROSE, solo, VAN HALEN, THE WABORITAS, CHICKENFOOT) as well as classic tracks from the LED ZEPPELIN catalog.Although the final track listing for "At Your Service" has not yet been announced, it is expected to include such songs as "There's Only One Way to Rock", "Rock Candy", "Whola Lotta Love", "Why Can't This Be Love?" and "Sexy Little Thing".Available for preorder on iTunes starting next week, "At Your Service" will include an instant download of THE CIRCLE's version of VAN HALEN's "Poundcake".Speaking to Ultimate Classic Rock, Hagar stated about THE CIRCLE: "I think THE CIRCLE is the band that I want to play with right now. It's the band that I choose to play with over any band. Even CHICKENFOOT is hard, because we only play CHICKENFOOT. So I miss playing 'When It's Love' and 'Right Now' and 'I Can't Drive 55' and 'One Way To Rock' and 'Heavy Metal' and 'Rock Candy'. I miss doing that, as much as I love CHICKENFOOT."He continued: "THE CIRCLE is so satisfying that I don't even see a reason to make a record. We have so many great hits that we can choose from our catalog, all of those VAN HALEN hits, all of the Sammy solo, all of those MONTROSE hits, CHICKENFOOT hits, LED ZEPPELIN songs — we have that catalog to choose from for our shows, so to make a record would just be kind of a waste of time. I wouldn't say never, but first I'd like to put together the greatest set list that ever existed in rock 'n' roll, and I think we're pretty close to it right now with the one that we have, but it can even get better. There's a frikkin' goldmine to choose from of songs that I've written and sang in my life."Hagar's first-ever acoustic album titled "Lite Roast", was released on October 14, 2014 via Mailboat Records. Joining Sammy on the CD was Vic Johnson, longtime guitarist of WABORITAS, Hagar's backup band, on guitar and vocals.

Line-Up:

Sammy Hagar - vocals (Chickenfoot, Van Halen, Montrose, The Waboritas, HSAS, The Other Half, Los Tres Gusanos)
Michael Anthony - bass (Van Halen, Chickenfoot, Sammy Hagar, Los Tres Gusanos, The Other Half, Mad Anthony Xpress)
Jason Bonham - drums (Bonham, UFO, Foreigner, Steel Dragon, Damnocracy, Airrace, Virginia Wolf, Black Country Communion, Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience, Sammy Hagar and The Circle)
Vic Johnson - guitar and vocals (Sammy Hagar and the Waboritas)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. There’s Only One Way To Rock (live)
02. Rock Candy (live)
03. Good Times Bad Times (live)
04. Poundcake (live)
05. I Can’t Drive 55 (live)
06. Mikey Bass Solo (live)
07. When It’s Love (live)
08. Whole Lotta Love (live)
09. Little White Lie (live)
10. When The Levee Breaks (live)

CD2:

01. Jason Drum Solo / Moby Dick (live)
02. Why Can’t This Be Love (live)
03. Finish What Ya Started (live)
04. Heavy Metal (live)
05. Vic Guitar Solo (live)
06. Best of Both Worlds (live)
07. Right Now (live)
08. Rock and Roll (live)
09. Dreams (live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Feb 2021, 21:56

Sammy Hagar - This Is Sammy Hagar Vol.1 - When The Party Started (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

"This Is Sammy Hagar Volume 1 : When The Party Started", is the new compilation album showcasing 12 highlights from SAMMY HAGAR's catalogue, some of them remixed, plus 2 brand new tracks.The collection, which starts from his solo album post Van Halen, 'Red Voodoo' in 1999, through to 'Livin' It Up' in 2006, also includes a new remix of 'Sam I Am', which will be the new theme song for season two of his acclaimed TV show 'Rock 'N' Roll Road Trip'.The CD features as well two new Hagar-penned tracks; "No Worries" and "I Never Got To Say Goodbye". "With this collection, I wanted to revisit the music which would come to redefine my career post Van Halen," explained Hagar. "It was the first time since I'd joined Montrose in 1972 that I was free from the weight of being in a superstar, high-pressure band and the commercial machine that came with it.I was not interested in the big recording industry machine, well known producers, or major label A&R people telling me what to do. In fact, when I finished some songs I ran them by my friends at major labels, they would all say “this is not what we want from Sammy Hagar”. And I would say “but THIS IS SAMMY HAGAR, this is who Sammy Hagar is today!”. This is when the party started; I played hundreds, maybe thousands, of shows anywhere and everywhere without a set list and built a hard-core following of ‘Redheads’. They were really into what we were doing. These are some of the special songs, and some of the special times in my musical life, that I want to share with you in this special collection."The collection, released in time for the holidays, offers fans of the multi-platinum recording artist, Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame inductee and Grammy-winning singer and songwriter an introspective and always entertaining playlist which has been personally curated by The Red Rocker.

Line Up:

Sammy Hagar: lead vocals, guitar
Victor Johnson: guitar
David Lauser: drumsAustin Delone: keys
Bob Daspit: guitar, percussion
Mona Gnader: bass, backing vocals
Dave Zirbel, Roy Rogers: guitar
Rosendo Rodriguez: the Mariachis
Nicole Summerwood: backing vocals

Tracklist:

01. Stand Up
02. Serious Juju
03. Little Bit More
04. Ten 13
05. The Real Deal
06. Tropic Of Capricorn
07. Maui Wowie
08. Shag [Outtake Mix] (+)
09. Halfway To Memphis
10. Sam I Am (+)
11. Livin' On A Coastline
12. One Sip
13. No Worries (*)
14. Never Said Goodbye (*)

* New track
+ Alternate new mix

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Feb 2021, 21:56

Sammy Hagar & The Circle - Space Between (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

THE CIRCLE, the combo consisting of legendary rocker Sammy Hagar alongside Michael Anthony, Jason Bonham and Vic Johnson will release a concert album, "At Your Service", on May 19 in both digital and physical packages.Recorded live on tour in 2014, this release documents the blistering performance of a band on fire performing hits from Sammy's four decades of rock (MONTROSE, solo, VAN HALEN, THE WABORITAS, CHICKENFOOT) as well as classic tracks from the LED ZEPPELIN catalog.Although the final track listing for "At Your Service" has not yet been announced, it is expected to include such songs as "There's Only One Way to Rock", "Rock Candy", "Whola Lotta Love", "Why Can't This Be Love?" and "Sexy Little Thing".Available for preorder on iTunes starting next week, "At Your Service" will include an instant download of THE CIRCLE's version of VAN HALEN's "Poundcake".Speaking to Ultimate Classic Rock, Hagar stated about THE CIRCLE: "I think THE CIRCLE is the band that I want to play with right now. It's the band that I choose to play with over any band. Even CHICKENFOOT is hard, because we only play CHICKENFOOT. So I miss playing 'When It's Love' and 'Right Now' and 'I Can't Drive 55' and 'One Way To Rock' and 'Heavy Metal' and 'Rock Candy'. I miss doing that, as much as I love CHICKENFOOT."He continued: "THE CIRCLE is so satisfying that I don't even see a reason to make a record. We have so many great hits that we can choose from our catalog, all of those VAN HALEN hits, all of the Sammy solo, all of those MONTROSE hits, CHICKENFOOT hits, LED ZEPPELIN songs — we have that catalog to choose from for our shows, so to make a record would just be kind of a waste of time. I wouldn't say never, but first I'd like to put together the greatest set list that ever existed in rock 'n' roll, and I think we're pretty close to it right now with the one that we have, but it can even get better. There's a frikkin' goldmine to choose from of songs that I've written and sang in my life."Hagar's first-ever acoustic album titled "Lite Roast", was released on October 14, 2014 via Mailboat Records. Joining Sammy on the CD was Vic Johnson, longtime guitarist of WABORITAS, Hagar's backup band, on guitar and vocals.

Album:

SAMMY HAGAR & THE CIRCLE — comprised of Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame inductees Sammy Hagar (Montrose, Van Halen, Chickenfoot) and bassist Michael Anthony (Van Halen, Chickenfoot), drummer Jason Bonham (Bonham, Foreigner, Black Country Communion) and guitarist Vic Johnson — will release their debut album of original material, titled "Space Between", tomorrow.According to Hagar, the 10 songs on the 'Space Between' are not just a bunch of new songs grouped together on a CD. They were sewn together conceptually for a complete mental, emotional and physical experience, around the concepts of money, greed, enlightenment and truth.That's definitely go against the trend of 'singles', and it's clearly focused on an 'album', like in the good old times.And indeed it is. "Space Between" has that 'album listening mood' of yesteryear, and that's why it's being released on vinyl LP as well.Musically, the album is quite varied, hard rocking at places, groovin' n' bluesy at others, and it's very potent lyrically. Hagar always has been a solid songwriter all over his career, partying when needed, but also exploring some serious themes of interest.Sammy and the guys have been together for about five years now, playing gigs from time to time seamlessly ripping through career-spanning hits from Montrose, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, etc.And that's benefits "Space Between". You can feel the chemistry between these musicians, and the years oiling their sound. Of course a tour is planned for this Summer presenting the new album.Although Sammy Hagar & The Circle signed a deal with major label BMG for the world-wide release of "Space Between", Sammy announced this could be his last studio record. I don't think so... the Red Rocker can't stay still.He's in good shape both vocally and with the pen, and his band mates, well, you know them, all terrific players.A very strong record, old-school in spirit yet updated to times via an organic production, a lively mix by Jaimeson Durr (Chickenfoot) and perfect mastering, courtesy of legendary Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound.

Line-Up:

Sammy Hagar - vocals (Chickenfoot, Van Halen, Montrose, The Waboritas, HSAS, The Other Half, Los Tres Gusanos)
Michael Anthony - bass (Van Halen, Chickenfoot, Sammy Hagar, Los Tres Gusanos, The Other Half, Mad Anthony Xpress)
Jason Bonham - drums (Bonham, UFO, Foreigner, Steel Dragon, Damnocracy, Airrace, Virginia Wolf, Black Country Communion, Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience, Sammy Hagar and The Circle)

+

Audie Delone, Brett Tuggle - keyboards
Ian Hatton - add. guitar

Tracklist:

01. Devil Came To Philly
02. Full Circle Jam (Chump Change)
03. Can't Hang
04. Wide Open Space
05. Free Man
06. Bottom Line
07. No Worries
08. Trust Fund Baby
09. Affirmation
10. Hey Hey (Without Greed)

+ Video "Trust Fund Baby" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Feb 2021, 21:57

Sammy Hagar & The Circle - Lockdown 2020 (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

SAMMY HAGAR & THE CIRCLE have announced the release of their massively popular "Lockdown Sessions" as an album collection titled "Lockdown 2020" on January 8, 2021. Fans who pre-order the album now will also receive a new instant-grat track, a cover of David Bowie's "Heroes". Additionally, all proceeds from the song "Heroes" will be donated to food banks nationwide."Lockdown Sessions" began in March, when the COVID-19 shelter-at-home order went into effect. With time on their hands and their upcoming tour in limbo, the band's legendary drummer Jason Bonham challenged his bandmates Sammy Hagar, Michael Anthony and Vic Johnson to record a warmup jam they'd been playing backstage before concerts for several years. Equipped with iPhones and their respective instruments, they each laid down their individual tracks from the den, music room, closet and even showers of their homes, and "Funky Feng Shui" and the band's "Lockdown Sessions" were born."When we first start doing these lockdown sessions, it was only meant to stay in touch with the fans until we could get back out on the road again," Hagar explained. "But as the weeks and months drew on, it also became a fun way to keep the band together, musically and creatively."Over the next eight months, their "Lockdown Sessions" became a hit with critics and fans alike, producing 10 tracks and reaching an online audience approaching 30 million. The sessions gave the band the opportunity to throw down raw and raucous compact covers of classic hits that they'd jammed to backstage but never planned to record, including THE WHO's "Won't Get Fooled Again", Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds", AC/DC's "Whole Lotta Rosie" and more. When plans for an album came to fruition around the holidays, the band came together to record one more track, a cover of David Bowie's "Heroes" which they'd offer as an instant download or single purchase."With the addition of 'Heroes', it made sense to help those who are struggling from the effects of COVID-19," Hagar said. "It probably wouldn't have happened without it."This past May, SAMMY HAGAR & THE CIRCLE's U.S. tour with NIGHT RANGER was officially canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic which is sweeping the globe. Produced by Live Nation, the outing was scheduled to kick off July 9 in West Palm Beach, Florida at iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre and make stops in Tampa, Cincinnati, Dallas, Phoenix and more, before wrapping September 20 in Chula Vista, California at North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre.THE CIRCLE's first album of all-original material, "Space Between", was released in May 2019 via BMG.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Funky Feng Shui
02. Won't Get Fooled Again (THE WHO)
03. Good Enough (VAN HALEN)
04. Three Little Birds (Bob Marley)
05. Whole Lotta Rosie (AC/DC)
06. For What It's Worth (Buffalo Springfield)
07. Keep A-Knockin' (Little Richard)
08. Right Now (VAN HALEN)
09. Don't Tell Me What Love Can Do (VAN HALEN)
10. Sympathy For The Human (SAMMY HAGAR & THE WABOS)
11. Heroes (David Bowie)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Feb 2021, 22:11

Sammy Hagar - VOA (1984) (Japan Remastered Edition 2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1984 (Japan Remastered Edition 2013)
Size : 100 mb

Bio:

Album:

VOA is the eighth studio album by American rock musician Sammy Hagar. Released on July 23, 1984 by Geffen Records, this was his last solo album before joining Van Halen. The title is a reference to the Voice of America broadcast network.The album peaked at number 32 on the Billboard 200 album charts on December 15, 1984.The album was recorded at Fantasy Recording in Berkeley, California and Sunset Sound in Hollywood, and then mixed at The Power Station in New York.According to the album's liner notes,"Burnin' Down the City" is inspired by the street artists of New York City.

Line Up:

Sammy Hagar : Vocals, Guitar ex-Van Halen
Jesse Harms : Keyboard
Vic Johnson : Guitar
Mona : Bass
David Lauser : Drums

Tracklist:

01. I Can't Drive 55
02. Swept Away
03. Rock Is in My Blood
04. Two Sides of Love
05. Dick in the Dirt
06. VOA
07. Don't Make Me Wait
08. Burnin' Down the City

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Jan 2023, 09:12

Sammy Hagar & The Circle - Crazy Times (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022
Size : 108 mb

Bio:

Album:

The line separating classic rock and modern country music became thinner years ago, so it hardly comes as a surprise when artists make the jump between genres nowadays. Whether it's country singers name-dropping '70s and '80s acts, paring up or covering those same artists, or flat-out copying the timeless riffs and songwriting of those eras, there's way more to the country/rock crossover than Eagles.Producer Dave Cobb's credits include some of country music's best contemporary practitioners, like Jason Isbell and Sturgill Simpson, further blurring the divide with his direct and sap-free studio manner. He said he went into the second studio album by Sammy Hagar and the Circle, Crazy Times, to make "the definitive Sammy Hagar record." Whether or not that's even possible four decades into the Red Rocker's career is debatable, but Cobb strips away some of the baggage Hagar has been carrying to make one of his most satisfying albums in years.Still, this is a Hagar record – with support from former Van Halen bandmate Michael Anthony, son-of-a-legend drummer Jason Bonham and guitarist Vic Johnson – so the results vary. Nobody expects the guy behind "I Can't Drive 55" to get too deep, and he doesn't. Crazy Times, in a way, is a pandemic album, or at least one informed by living in a time that's still trying to make sense of the past couple of years. Of course, these "crazy times" stretch back a bit further than COVID, and Hagar addresses that in a roundabout, uncommitted way, too.Mostly though he plays rock 'n' roll that doesn't sound all that removed from the era that treated him best, the '80s. Still, he traverses the decades, dipping into Elvis Costello's late-'70s catalog for a volume-enhanced "Pump It Up" and making some concessions to modern-day technology in the buzzing "Crazy Times." He even pushes the heaviness in both his voice and the music toward '90s grunge in the tough opener "Slow Drain" (as in "Watching the world go down ... ").Cobb's job here is to reign in Hagar's most base instincts, and for the most part, he succeeds. ("Funky Feng Shui" is as groan-worthy as its title, and the throwaway Costello cover would be better as a B-side.) "You Get What You Pay For" is about as close as Hagar has come to his Van Halen days since he left the band, and Crazy Times' title track makes good use of Cobb's gravel-strewn association with country outlaw Chris Stapleton. The only times the producer draws Hagar into his world are in the simpler-times recollection "Be Still" and the slow-building "Father Time." Is Crazy Times the definitive Hagar album Cobb set out to make? Not really. But he hasn't sounded this good since the 20th century ended.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

01. Intro: The Beginning Of The End (01:50)
02. Slow Drain (04:55)
03. Feed Your Head (03:18)
04. Pump It Up (03:01)
05. Be Still (04:01)
06. You Get What You Pay For (03:56)
07. Crazy Times (04:26)
08. Funky Feng Shui (02:17)
09. Father Time (04:05)
10. Childhood's End (05:35)
11. 2120 (04:26) (Bonus Track)
12. Father Time (03:44) (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Jan 2023, 09:13

Sammy Hagar & The Circle - Crazy Times (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition) (2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Japan SHM-CD Edition)
Size : 186 mb

Bio:

Album:

This exclusive Japanese release “SAMMY HAGAR and The Circle – Crazy Times [2-disc SHM-CD]” includes a bonus disc of Hagar past hits remastered, killer songs like ‘There’s Only One Way To Rock’, ‘Heavy Metal’, ‘I Can’t Drive 55’, ‘Three Lock Box’ and more, with terrific SHM-CD sound quality.The line separating classic rock and modern country music became thinner years ago, so it hardly comes as a surprise when artists make the jump between genres nowadays. Whether it's country singers name-dropping '70s and '80s acts, paring up or covering those same artists, or flat-out copying the timeless riffs and songwriting of those eras, there's way more to the country/rock crossover than Eagles.Producer Dave Cobb's credits include some of country music's best contemporary practitioners, like Jason Isbell and Sturgill Simpson, further blurring the divide with his direct and sap-free studio manner. He said he went into the second studio album by Sammy Hagar and the Circle, Crazy Times, to make "the definitive Sammy Hagar record." Whether or not that's even possible four decades into the Red Rocker's career is debatable, but Cobb strips away some of the baggage Hagar has been carrying to make one of his most satisfying albums in years.Still, this is a Hagar record – with support from former Van Halen bandmate Michael Anthony, son-of-a-legend drummer Jason Bonham and guitarist Vic Johnson – so the results vary. Nobody expects the guy behind "I Can't Drive 55" to get too deep, and he doesn't. Crazy Times, in a way, is a pandemic album, or at least one informed by living in a time that's still trying to make sense of the past couple of years. Of course, these "crazy times" stretch back a bit further than COVID, and Hagar addresses that in a roundabout, uncommitted way, too.Mostly though he plays rock 'n' roll that doesn't sound all that removed from the era that treated him best, the '80s. Still, he traverses the decades, dipping into Elvis Costello's late-'70s catalog for a volume-enhanced "Pump It Up" and making some concessions to modern-day technology in the buzzing "Crazy Times." He even pushes the heaviness in both his voice and the music toward '90s grunge in the tough opener "Slow Drain" (as in "Watching the world go down ... ").Cobb's job here is to reign in Hagar's most base instincts, and for the most part, he succeeds. ("Funky Feng Shui" is as groan-worthy as its title, and the throwaway Costello cover would be better as a B-side.) "You Get What You Pay For" is about as close as Hagar has come to his Van Halen days since he left the band, and Crazy Times' title track makes good use of Cobb's gravel-strewn association with country outlaw Chris Stapleton. The only times the producer draws Hagar into his world are in the simpler-times recollection "Be Still" and the slow-building "Father Time." Is Crazy Times the definitive Hagar album Cobb set out to make? Not really. But he hasn't sounded this good since the 20th century ended.

Line-Up:

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro: The Beginning Of The End
02. Slow Drain
03. Feed Your Head
04. Pump It Up
05. Be Still
06. You Get What You Pay For
07. Crazy Times
08. Funky Feng Shui
09. Father Time
10. Childhood's End

CD2:

01. I Can't Drive 55
02. Heavy Metal
03. Your Love Is Driving Me Crazy
04. There`s Only One Way To Rock
05. Mas Tequila
06. I'll Fall In Love Again
07. Three Lock Box
08. Eagles Fly
09. Baby's On Fire
10. Give To Live

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Jan 2024, 11:42

Sammy Hagar - Street Machine (1979) (Rock Candy Remastered 2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1979 (Rock Candy Remastered 2009)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Album:

“Street Machine” is SAMMY HAGAR‘s fifth solo studio release for Capitol, now full digitally remastered by Rock Candy Records plus two non-album tracks only appeared as singles.Hagar, later to make a huge impact in Van Halen, first exploded on the Rock scene as the front man of Montrose, playing his part in creating what is unquestionably one of the greatest debut albums of all time. It was a record that sent seismic shock waves around the globe, helping to propel the hard rock scene, and Hagar, into a new era.In 1975, Hagar left Montrose and opted for a solo career, signing to Capitol Records. His first few albums were tentative steps towards a sound and style that would blossom with the recording of “Street Machine”, an album that was, for the first time, in the writing and production, completely controlled by Hagar, and with his eyes firmly focused on the hard rock prize.Packed with knockout punches, the album showcases one of the world’s greatest showmen, whose voice and songwriting ability are captured in pristine clarity.The album’s opening track ‘Growing Pains’ kicks off with an awesome sounding power riff backed with power chords which cycle throughout the tune. This remains one of my favorite Hagar tunes to this day.‘Child to Man’ is up next, one of the strongest written song in the record both lyrically & musically. It’s a midtempo that has a sound & style which should have made it a classic.The guitar-fueled rockers such as ‘Trans Am (Highway Wonderland)’ is one of those kick ass tunes that makes you want to go back in time and pop an 8-track in your Firebird, push that pedal to the metal, & bury that MPH needle! (the 6 pack of Rolling Rock is optional!).‘Feels like Love’ has a cool riff running through it and a sound that would fit in great on Ted Nugent’s Weekend Warriors album. ‘Plain Jane’ has a fun poppy feel to it while ‘Never Say Die’ is a dark mellow tune.The album really picks up the pace on ‘This Planet’s On Fire (Burn In Hell)’ which is a fast driving song full of energy. ‘Wounded in Love’ is just an all around bad ass rocking track, ‘Falling in Love’ a nice ballad, then the album closes with an oldie style rocker titled ‘Straight to the Top’ which has its moments and fun but its style does not belong on this album.As bonus tracks we have the non-album singles ‘(Sittin’ On) The Dock of the Bay’ (a cover of the Otis Redding hit in a melodic rock mold), and ‘I’ve Done Everything For You’, perhaps Hagar’s more melodic rock song ever, later covered by Rick Springfield whose version became a Top 10 hit in the United States in 1981.“Street Machine” was the album that put Sammy Hagar’s solo career in a growing, relevant place, with many of the tracks getting a well deserved airplay on FM Radio, paving the way for the singer / songwriter national success in years to come.Very nice remastering by Rock Candy, plus the welcomed, hard to find bonuses.

Line Up:

Sammy Hagar – guitar, lead vocals
Bill Church – bass guitar, background vocals
Gary Pihl – guitar, background vocals
Chuck Ruff – drums, background vocals
Steve Douglas – saxophone
Mark Jordan – piano

+ Backing Vocals – Bill Church, Chuck Ruff, Gary Pihl

Production:

Licensed From – EMI Music Ltd.
Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
Artwork, Photography By – Bob Buhl
Design [Reissue] – Cürt Evans
Engineer – Pete Henderson
Engineer [Assistant] – Allen Sudduth
Management – E.L. Management, Inc.
Mastered By – Wally Traugott
Producer – John Carter (tracks: 11 to 12), Sammy Hagar
Remastered By [Reissue] – Jon Astley
Sleeve Notes – Brian Brinkerhoff
Written-By – Betsy Hagar (tracks: 8), Sammy Hagar (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 12)

Tracklist:

01. Growing Pains
02. Child To Man
03. Trans Am (Highway Wonderland)
04. Feels Like Love
05. Plain Jane
06. Never Say Die
07. This Planet's On Fire (Burn In Hell)
08. Wounded In Love
09. Falling In Love
10. Straight To The Top
11. (Sittin’ On) The Dock Of The Bay (Bonus Track)
12. I’ve Done Everything For You (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 9 neregistrovaných