Guns N' Roses (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Guns N' Roses (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Aug 2015, 10:29

Guns N' Roses - Live Era '87-'93 (2CD) (Japan Edition) (1999)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1999 (Japan Edition)
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Rock , Sleaze Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 348 mb

Bio:

Guns N' Roses is an American hard rock band formed in Los Angeles, in 1985. The classic lineup as signed to Geffen Records in 1986 consisted of vocalist Axl Rose, lead guitarist Slash, rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin, bassist Duff McKagan, and drummer Steven Adler. Today, Axl Rose is the only remaining original member, in a lineup that comprises Use Your Illusion–era keyboardist Dizzy Reed, lead guitarists DJ Ashba and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, drummer Frank Ferrer, and keyboardist Chris Pitman. The band has released six studio albums to date, accumulating sales of more than 100 million records worldwide,including shipments of 45 million in the United States,making them one of the world's best-selling bands of all time.A year after its release, Guns N' Roses' debut album Appetite for Destruction (1987) reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200, on the strength of the hit "Sweet Child o' Mine", their only single to reach No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.The album has sold in excess of 28 million copies worldwide,including 18 million units sold in the United States, making it the best-selling debut album of all time in the U.S.The success of their debut was followed by the eight-song album G N' R Lies (1988) which reached No. 2 on the Billboard 200. The twin albums Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II (1991) debuted at No. 2 and No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and have sold a combined 35 million copies worldwide,including 14 million units sold in the United States alone.The cover album "The Spaghetti Incident?" (1993) was the band's last studio album to feature Slash and McKagan. After more than a decade of work and many lineup changes, Guns N' Roses released the long-awaited album Chinese Democracy (2008) which, at an estimated $14 million in production costs, made it the most expensive album to ever be produced in music history.It debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 but undersold industry expectations, despite mostly positive critical reception.Guns N' Roses have been credited with reviving the mainstream popularity of rock music, at a time when popular music was dominated by dance music and pop metal.Their late 1980s and early 1990s years have been described as the period in which they brought forth a "hedonistic rebelliousness" reminiscent of the early Rolling Stones,a reputation that had earned them the nickname "The World's Most Dangerous Band".The band's classic lineup, along with later members Reed and drummer Matt Sorum, were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, their first year of eligibility.

Album:

Live Era '87–'93 is a double live album by the American hard rock band Guns N' Roses. It was released on November 23, 1999. The record was the first official Guns N' Roses release since "The Spaghetti Incident?" released on the same day in 1993. Former guitarist Slash notes that the album is "not pretty and there are a lot of mistakes, but this is Guns N' Roses, not the fucking Mahavishnu Orchestra. It's as honest as it gets."The dates and locations of the tracks are not revealed in the liner notes, and are only referred to simply as being "Recorded across the universe between 1987 and 1993". However, the majority of the tracks on the two CDs are believed to be sourced from the extensive Use Your Illusion Tour of 1991-1993.Axl Rose is alleged to have communicated with former Guns N' Roses members Slash and Duff McKagan, through intermediaries only, in selecting the track list. In an interview Slash stated that "the live album was one of the easiest projects we all worked on. I didn't actually see Axl, but we communicated via the powers that be."Two former members who play on the majority of the tracks, Matt Sorum and Gilby Clarke, are not credited as band members in the liner notes, but as "additional musicians", while original drummer Steven Adler, who plays on only three tracks on the album, and Izzy Stradlin, who plays on only six songs, are credited as "main band members."Two popular live songs, "Live and Let Die" and "Civil War", which were both played heavily during the Use Your Illusion Tour, are omitted from this release, while songs that were played to a much lesser extent on the tour ("Pretty Tied Up" and "Move to the City") are included.The Japanese and vinyl versions of the album contain a rare performance of "Coma", Guns N' Roses' longest song to date.The song "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" was performed and recorded at the Freddie Mercury Tribute Concert and was previously released on the "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" single."Estranged," "Don't Cry," "November Rain," "Pretty Tied Up,", "You Could Be Mine" and "Move To The City" were previously released on the band's Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II videos. The live audio from "Yesterdays" was included as a B-side on that song's CD single.Track "Coma" was released as the twelfth track on the first CD of the Japanese edition, and as the eighth side on the four LP vinyl editions.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose – lead vocals, piano on "It's Alright" and "November Rain", whistling on "Patience", whistle on "Paradise City"
Slash – lead guitar, acoustic guitar, talkbox on "Dust N' Bones" and "Rocket Queen", backing vocals
Izzy Stradlin – rhythm guitar, backing vocals, lead vocals on "Dust N' Bones" (1987–1991)
Duff McKagan – bass, backing vocals
Steven Adler – drums (1987–1988)
Matt Sorum – drums, backing vocals (1991-1993)
Dizzy Reed – keyboards, piano, synthesizer, percussion, backing vocals (1991–1993)
Gilby Clarke – rhythm guitar, backing vocals (1992–1993)

Backing musicians:

Teddy Andreadis – backing vocals, harmonica, percussion, keyboards (1991–1993)
Roberta Freeman – backing vocals (1991–1993)
Tracey Amos – backing vocals (1991–1993)
Diane Jones - (1991-1993)
Cece Worrall – horns (1991–1993)
Anne King – horns (1991–1993)
Lisa Maxwell – horns (1991–1993)

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Nightrain
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. It's So Easy
04. Welcome To The Jungle
05. Dust n' Bones
06. My Michelle
07. You're Crazy
08. Used To Love Her
09. Patience
10. It's Alright
11. November Rain
12. Coma (Japan Bonus Track)

CD2:

01. Out Ta Get Me
02. Pretty Tied Up
03. Yesterdays
04. Move To The City
05. You Could Be Mine
06. Rocket Queen
07. Sweet Child o'Mine
08. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
09. Don't Cry
10. Estranged
11. Paradise City

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Guns N' Roses (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Júl 2016, 10:14

Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion I (Japan Edition) (1991)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Guns N' Roses is an American hard rock band formed in Los Angeles, in 1985. The classic lineup as signed to Geffen Records in 1986 consisted of vocalist Axl Rose, lead guitarist Slash, rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin, bassist Duff McKagan, and drummer Steven Adler. Today, Axl Rose is the only remaining original member, in a lineup that comprises Use Your Illusion–era keyboardist Dizzy Reed, lead guitarists DJ Ashba and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, drummer Frank Ferrer, and keyboardist Chris Pitman. The band has released six studio albums to date, accumulating sales of more than 100 million records worldwide,including shipments of 45 million in the United States,making them one of the world's best-selling bands of all time.A year after its release, Guns N' Roses' debut album Appetite for Destruction (1987) reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200, on the strength of the hit "Sweet Child o' Mine", their only single to reach No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.The album has sold in excess of 28 million copies worldwide,including 18 million units sold in the United States, making it the best-selling debut album of all time in the U.S.The success of their debut was followed by the eight-song album G N' R Lies (1988) which reached No. 2 on the Billboard 200. The twin albums Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II (1991) debuted at No. 2 and No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and have sold a combined 35 million copies worldwide,including 14 million units sold in the United States alone.The cover album "The Spaghetti Incident?" (1993) was the band's last studio album to feature Slash and McKagan. After more than a decade of work and many lineup changes, Guns N' Roses released the long-awaited album Chinese Democracy (2008) which, at an estimated $14 million in production costs, made it the most expensive album to ever be produced in music history.It debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 but undersold industry expectations, despite mostly positive critical reception.Guns N' Roses have been credited with reviving the mainstream popularity of rock music, at a time when popular music was dominated by dance music and pop metal.Their late 1980s and early 1990s years have been described as the period in which they brought forth a "hedonistic rebelliousness" reminiscent of the early Rolling Stones,a reputation that had earned them the nickname "The World's Most Dangerous Band".The band's classic lineup, along with later members Reed and drummer Matt Sorum, were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, their first year of eligibility.

Album:

Use Your Illusion I is the third studio album by the American rock band Guns N' Roses. It was the first of two albums released in conjunction with the Use Your Illusion Tour, the other being Use Your Illusion II. The album debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard charts, selling 685,000 copies in its first week, behind Use Your Illusion II's first week sales of 770,000.Use Your Illusion I has sold 5,502,000 units in the U.S. as of 2010, according to Nielsen SoundScan.Each of the Use Your Illusion albums have been certified 7× Platinum by the RIAA. It was nominated for a Grammy Award in 1992.The Use Your Illusion albums represent a turning point in the sound of Guns N' Roses. Although the band did not abandon the aggressive hard-rock sound they had become known for with 1987's Appetite for Destruction, Use Your Illusion I demonstrated a new-found musical maturity, incorporating elements of blues, classical music, heavy metal, punk rock, and classic rock and roll. This is exemplified by the use of piano on several tracks of this album by lead singer Axl Rose and keyboardist Dizzy Reed, as well as on Use Your Illusion II. Use Your Illusion I contains two of the three songs, "November Rain" and "Don't Cry", whose videos are generally regarded by fans as a trilogy.The third song, "Estranged", can be found on Use Your Illusion II.Released on midnight of September 17, 1991, the Use Your Illusion albums were among the most anticipated in rock history. Predictions in the industry were of sales reaching the likes of Michael Jackson's Thriller and Bruce Springsteen's Born in the U.S.A., this despite the fact that major stores K-Mart and Walmart refused to stock the albums due to the profanity present. Estimates suggested that over 500,000 copies of the two albums were sold in just 2 hours. Both albums ultimately underperformed expectations domestically but were still commercially successful, with Use Your Illusion I selling 5,502,000 and both being certified 7x Platinum by the RIAA.Use Your Illusion I debuted below Use Your Illusion II mainly due to the fact that the second album contained the main lead single of the two albums "You Could Be Mine".Reception to Use Your Illusion I was mainly positive, and it is regarded as the more hard-rocking album of the two due in part to the influence of Izzy Stradlin.Critics praised the highlights of the album such as "November Rain" and "Coma", the closing track, but criticized the amount of filler on the album. Asked if the wait was worth it, David Fricke of Rolling Stone said "yes".

"Right Next Door to Hell" is a product of discord between Axl and his West Hollywood high rise neighbor, Gabriella Kantor. Kantor had Rose arrested and sued Rose, claiming he hit her with a wine bottle. He denied the charges and labeled her a "fanatical fan". The condo was eventually given away in MTV's "Evict Axl" contest. Timo Caltia (real name Timo Kaltio), who participated in the writing of this song, is a Finnish guitarist, songwriter and guitar-tech expert who once worked with Hanoi Rocks. He'd played a chorus riff of the song at his home while Stradlin was visiting.

"Live and Let Die" was released as the second single from Use Your Illusion I album and the fourth out of all the Use Your Illusion singles. A music video was made in November 1991 featuring the band playing live on stage and showing old pictures. The video was also made shortly before Izzy Stradlin's departure and it was the last video where he appears. It charted at 20 on the Mainstream Rock chart. The song was nominated for "Best Hard Rock Performance" during the 1993 Grammy Awards.

"Don't Cry" is a power ballad and two versions were released simultaneously on different albums. The version with the original lyrics is featured here on Use Your Illusion I, while the version with the alternate lyrics is the 13th track on Use Your Illusion II. Only the vocal tracks differ, and even then only in the verses; however, in those verses, not only are the words entirely different, but the meter and melody are also slightly different. There is also a third version, officially released only on the single for the song, which was recorded during Appetite for Destruction sessions in 1986. Axl has stated that the song was written about a girl named Monique Lewis (the face tattooed on Axl’s right bicep.) She was romantically involved with both Axl and Izzy at different times.

"Bad Obsession" is about tackling drug abuse and addiction, which had haunted the band since before they had become famous. Michael Monroe, lead singer of Hanoi Rocks and a big influence on Guns N' Roses, plays the harmonica and tenor saxophone on the studio version. A live version from the Tokyo Dome was featured on the Use Your Illusion 1 DVD as song number six and Axl Rose takes a dig at Izzy by saying "This a song that we wrote about one year before Mr. Brownstone with the help of our friend West Arkeen and some guy that just, I don't know, his name just escapes me," referencing Stradlin.

"Back Off Bitch" was written before the band's 1987 debut album, Appetite for Destruction.The song was also played during Guns N' Roses concerts before the release of Appetite for Destruction. "Back Off Bitch" was written partially about Axl’s girlfriend, Gina Siler, who moved with him to Los Angeles in 1982, and eventually kicked him out in 1983, due to his anger issues. It was also demoed several times by the band during this period.

At the end of "Double Talkin' Jive" Slash performs an extended Flamenco-style guitar solo. Interestingly, live performances of this song were stretched from its original three-minute length to more than eight minutes long. The opening line of the song "Found a head and an arm in a garbage can" refers to body parts actually discovered by the police in a dumpster in the vicinity of the studio.

"November Rain" is a power ballad, written by lead singer Axl Rose and released as a single in June 1992. It features a sweeping orchestral backing and is one of Guns N' Roses' longest songs, and the longest song in history to enter the top ten of the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. Guns N' Roses performed this song with Elton John on piano at the 1992 MTV Video Music Awards.

"Garden of Eden" was written while the band was rehearsing for an extended period of time in Chicago. There is a music video of the song, filmed in one static take (shot through a fish eye lens) which features a close-up of Rose singing into a ribbon microphone with the band playing behind him, whilst keyboardists Dizzy Reed and Teddy Andreadis (who played the harmonica for the band during the Use Your Illusion Tour) are seen dancing in the far background. There are two versions of the video, both made in 1992. One version has strips of paper flying through the air, and is mostly found on music video sites like Yahoo! Music. The other version has lyrics onscreen, complete with a "follow-the-bouncing-ball", but with no paper flying around. This is the version that is on the Guns N' Roses music video compilation Welcome to the Videos.

"Dead Horse" starts out with an acoustic section, which features a guitar riff written by lead vocalist Axl Rose. The electric guitars soon come in for the heavier section which dominates the song. After the final climactic chorus, the opening section is reprised for another bar. The song ends with an audio effect featuring the song being fast-forwarded.

"Coma" was written by Axl Rose and Slash about their drug overdoses. It is Guns N' Roses longest song to date. It features hospital sound effects and a real defibrillator.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose – lead vocals, piano, choir and synthesizer programming on "November Rain", backing vocals on "Dust N' Bones" and co-lead vocals on "The Garden", acoustic guitar on "Dead Horse", keyboards on "Live and Let Die" and "Garden of Eden", sound effects on "Perfect Crime" and "Garden of Eden"
Slash – lead guitar, co-rhythm guitar on "Back off Bitch", slide guitar on "Bad Obsession", slide and acoustic guitar on "The Garden", dobro on "You Ain't The First", classical guitar on "Double Talkin Jive", backing vocals on "Right Next Door to Hell", "Dust N' Bones", "Back off Bitch" and "Garden of Eden", talkbox on "Dust N' Bones", six-string bass on "Right Next Door to Hell"
Izzy Stradlin – rhythm guitar, backing vocals, acoustic guitar on "You Ain't The First", co-lead guitar on "Back off Bitch", lead vocals on "Dust N' Bones", "You Ain't The First" and "Double Talkin' Jive", percussion on "Bad Obsession"
Duff McKagan – bass, backing vocals, acoustic guitar on "You Ain't The First" and "Double Talkin' Jive"
Matt Sorum – drums, percussion on "Dust N' Bones", "Double Talkin' Jive", "The Garden" and "Coma", backing vocals on "November Rain" and "Bad Apples", choir on "November Rain"
Dizzy Reed – keyboards, piano, clavinet on "Bad Apples", backing vocals on "November Rain", "Garden of Eden" and "Bad Apples", organ on "Dust N' Bones" and "Don't Damn Me"

Additional musicians:

Shannon Hoon – backing vocals on "Live And Let Die", "November Rain" and "The Garden"; back-up vocals on "Don't Cry" and "You Ain't The First"
Johann Langlie – programming on "Live And Let Die", "November Rain" and "Garden Of Eden"; sound effects on "Coma"
Michael Monroe – harmonica and saxophone on "Bad Obsession"
Reba Shaw – backing vocals on "November Rain"
Stuart Bailey – backing vocals on "November Rain"
Jon Thautwein – horn on "Live And Let Die"
Matthew McKagan – horn on "Live And Let Die"
Rachel West – horn on "Live And Let Die"
Robert Clark – horn on "Live And Let Die"
Tim Doyle – tambourine on "You Ain't The First"
Alice Cooper – co-lead vocals on "The Garden"
West Arkeen – acoustic guitar on "The Garden"
Bruce Foster – sound effects on "Coma"

Additional personnel:

Mike Clink – production, engineering, nutcracker on "Dead Horse"
Jim Mitchell – additional engineering
Bill Price – mixing
George Marino – mastering
Kevin Reagan – art direction, graphic design
Mark Kostabi – album artwork
Robert John – photography
Allen Abrahamson, Buzz Burrowes & Chris Puram – engineering assistance
Craig Portelis – engineering assistance
Ed Goodreau – engineering assistance
Jason Roberts – engineering assistance
John Aguto – engineering assistance
L. Stu Young – engineering assistance
Leon Granados– engineering assistance
Mike Douglass – engineering assistance
Talley Sherwood – engineering assistan

Tracklist:

01. Right Next Door To Hell
02. Dust N' Bones
03. Live and Let Die
04. Don't Cry (Original)
05. Perfect Crime
06. You Ain't The First
07. Bad Obsession
08. Back Off Bitch
09. Double Talkin' Jive
10. November Rain
11. The Garden
12. Garden Of Eden
13. Don't Damn Me
14. Bad Apples
15. Dead Horse
16. Coma

+ Video "November Rain" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Júl 2016, 10:22

Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion II (Japan Edition) (1991)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991 (Japan Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 180 mb

Bio:

Album:

Use Your Illusion II is the fourth studio album by the American rock band Guns N' Roses. It was one of two albums released in conjunction with the Use Your Illusion Tour, along with Use Your Illusion I. Bolstered by the lead single "You Could Be Mine," Use Your Illusion II was the slightly more popular of the two albums, selling 770,000 copies its first week and debuting at No. 1 on the U.S. charts, ahead of Use Your Illusion I's first week sales of 685,000.As of 2010, Use Your Illusion II has sold 5,587,000 units in the U.S., according to Nielsen SoundScan.Both albums have since been certified 7× Platinum by the RIAA.It was also No. 1 on the UK Albums Chart for a single week. It is the last Guns N' Roses album to feature rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin. It also included the last Guns N' Roses song to feature drummer Steven Adler, who played on "Civil War."The Use Your Illusion albums were a stylistic turning point for Guns N' Roses (see Use Your Illusion I for discussion). In addition, Use Your Illusion II is more political than most of their previous work, with songs like "Civil War", a cover of Bob Dylan's "Knockin' on Heaven's Door", and "Get in the Ring" dealing respectively with the topics of violence, law enforcement, and media bias. The thematic material deals less with drug use than previous Guns N' Roses albums. Use Your Illusion I featured mostly songs pre-Appetite for Destruction (with notable exceptions) while Use Your Illusion II featured more tracks written during and after Appetite For Destruction.The band's cover of "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" had been released almost a year earlier on the Days of Thunder soundtrack, while "Civil War" was debuted at the 1990 Farm Aid concert. That concert also featured Guns N' Roses playing a cover of the U.K. Subs song "Down on the Farm," a studio version of which would later appear on the band's 1993 release of cover songs, "The Spaghetti Incident?". "Civil War" was released as a B-side to "You Could Be Mine". The song had also been released on a charity album called Nobody's Child, a fund-raising compilation for Romanian orphans."You Could Be Mine" was released in June 1991 and is featured in the film Terminator 2: Judgment Day. The song was not released on the actual T2 soundtrack. The band also filmed a video featuring Arnold Schwarzenegger in character as the Terminator, with a loose plot featuring Axl Rose as its "target". However, he saved from termination as he is deemed a "waste of ammo" by the T-800's lock-on system. The original subject matter of the song dealt with Izzy Stradlin's failed relationship with ex-girlfriend Angela Nicoletti.The Use Your Illusion albums can be considered a single cohesive work, and certain elements of Use Your Illusion II underscore this intent. For instance, both albums have a version of the song "Don't Cry", and both have one cover song; "Live and Let Die" by Paul McCartney (Use Your Illusion I) and "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" by Bob Dylan (Use Your Illusion II). Each also has at least one track sung by other members of the band: lead vocals on "So Fine" are performed by bassist Duff McKagan - the song, that was dedicated to punk rock musician Johnny Thunders, who died from a drug overdose before the recording of the album.The song "Get in the Ring" finds the band lashing out at a career's worth of critics and enemies. Among those referred to by name are editors of several entertainment magazines. The industrial flavored "My World," the final track, was written and recorded in three hours, with Rose claiming those in the recording room were on mushrooms at the time.To achieve the final mix of the album, the band had some difficulty, especially during the mixing stages of the production of both albums. According to a 1991 cover story by Rolling Stone magazine, after mixing 21 tracks with engineer/producer Bob Clearmountain, the band fired Clearmountain when he tried to replace the real drums with samples. According to Slash's autobiography, "one afternoon we discovered a notepad of his where he'd notated all the drum samples he planned to mix in over Matt's drum tracks" the band decided to scrap the mixes and start from scratch with engineer Bill Price of Sex Pistols fame.Slash has stated that most of the material for the album was written on acoustic guitars in a couple of nights at his house (the Walnut House), after several months of non-productivity.According to Slash "Breakdown" was one of the most complicated songs to record on the album; the banjo, drum, and piano parts were hard to synchronize and drummer Matt Sorum "lost it" a couple of times trying to get the drums just right. The song "Locomotive" was written in a house Slash and Izzy Stradlin rented in the Hollywood Hills following the Appetite for Destruction tours.The song shows the group dabbling in funk metal.The title of the album was the focus of a joke on an episode of the sitcom Arrested Development that aired well over a decade after the CD's release. When magician Tony Wonder (played by Ben Stiller) had to come up with a name for his home video, he decided to name it Use Your Illusion II, citing that Use Your Illusion I had already been taken, apparently unaware of the fact that Use Your Illusion II is also the name of an album. In the end, he used the title Use Your Allusion.The song "You Could Be Mine" was featured in Terminator 2: Judgment Day in a scene in which John Connor listens to this song while fixing his dirt bike at his foster parents' house. The song was also played during the scenes in which Connor rides around the city with his best friend, and over the ending credits (after the theme music concludes).An interesting reference to the band itself takes place in the movie's plot as well, as the Arnold Schwarzenegger character successfully manages to hide a shotgun in a large box of roses and therefore rescues a co-protagonist. Years later, "You Could Be Mine" appears in Terminator Salvation, paying homage to its being featured in Terminator 2: Judgment Day.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose – lead vocals, piano, whistling on "Civil War", backing vocals on "14 Years", rhythm guitar on "Shotgun Blues", co-lead vocals on "So Fine", synthesizer and drum machine on "My World"
Slash – lead guitar, acoustic guitar on "Civil War", banjo on "Breakdown"
Izzy Stradlin – rhythm guitar, backing vocals, lead vocals on "14 Years", acoustic guitar on "Breakdown", sitar on "Pretty Tied Up", additional lead guitar on "Estranged"
Duff McKagan – bass, backing vocals, lead vocals on "So Fine", percussion on "Locomotive"
Matt Sorum – drums, backing vocals on "So Fine"
Dizzy Reed – keyboards, piano, backing vocals, organ on "14 Years" and "Yesterdays"

Additional musicians:

Steven Adler – drums on "Civil War"
Johann Langlie – drums, keyboards and sound effects on "My World"
The Waters – backing vocals on "Knockin' On Heaven's Door"
Howard Teman – piano on "So Fine"
Shannon Hoon – backing vocals on "Don't Cry"

Production personnel:

Mike Clink – production, engineering
Bill Price – mixing
Mark Kostabi – artwork
Leon Granados – engineering assistance
Talley Sherwood – engineering assistance

Tracklist:

01. Civil War
02. 14 Years
03. Yesterdays
04. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
05. Get In The Ring
06. Shotgun Blues
07. Breakdown
08. Pretty Tied Up
09. Locomotive
10. So Fine
11. Estranged
12. You Could Be Mine
13. Don't Cry (Alternate Lyrics)
14. My World

+ Video "Estranged" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Jún 2017, 06:53

Guns n' Roses - Live At The Ritz, NYC, February 2, 1988 (Limited Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015

Bio:

Album:

To me, this is the best GNR performance, which has been captured on this fm broadcast and now available on cd.It features the original line up and is a scortching performance.The setlist is almost entirely songs from the Appetite for Destruction album and two covers: Dylan's KNOCKING ON HEAVEN'S DOOR and Aerosmith's MAMA KIN.The song quality is decent from almost 30 years ago, just wish the mix was louder with more emphasis on the bass.All in all this is a premo gem of a record that captured the TRUE line up of GNR live ripping through tracks from their debut album.A great blast from the past!

Line Up:

Axl Rose - vocals
Slash - guitars
Izzy Stradlin - guitars
Duff McKagan - bass
Steven Adler - drums

Tracklist:

01. It's So Easy
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Out Ta Get Me
04. Sweet Child O' Mine
05. My Michelle
06. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
07. Welcome To The Jungle
08. Night Train
09. Paradise City
10. Mama Kin
11. Rocket Queen

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2021, 07:25

Guns N' Roses - Appetite for Democracy 3D Live At Hard Rock Las Vegas (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Audio : 271-320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Guns N' Roses is an American hard rock band formed in Los Angeles, in 1985. The classic lineup as signed to Geffen Records in 1986 consisted of vocalist Axl Rose, lead guitarist Slash, rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin, bassist Duff McKagan, and drummer Steven Adler. Today, Axl Rose is the only remaining original member, in a lineup that comprises Use Your Illusion–era keyboardist Dizzy Reed, lead guitarists DJ Ashba and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, drummer Frank Ferrer, and keyboardist Chris Pitman. The band has released six studio albums to date, accumulating sales of more than 100 million records worldwide,including shipments of 45 million in the United States,making them one of the world's best-selling bands of all time.A year after its release, Guns N' Roses' debut album Appetite for Destruction (1987) reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200, on the strength of the hit "Sweet Child o' Mine", their only single to reach No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.The album has sold in excess of 28 million copies worldwide,including 18 million units sold in the United States, making it the best-selling debut album of all time in the U.S.The success of their debut was followed by the eight-song album G N' R Lies (1988) which reached No. 2 on the Billboard 200. The twin albums Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II (1991) debuted at No. 2 and No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and have sold a combined 35 million copies worldwide,including 14 million units sold in the United States alone.The cover album "The Spaghetti Incident?" (1993) was the band's last studio album to feature Slash and McKagan. After more than a decade of work and many lineup changes, Guns N' Roses released the long-awaited album Chinese Democracy (2008) which, at an estimated $14 million in production costs, made it the most expensive album to ever be produced in music history.It debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 but undersold industry expectations, despite mostly positive critical reception.Guns N' Roses have been credited with reviving the mainstream popularity of rock music, at a time when popular music was dominated by dance music and pop metal.Their late 1980s and early 1990s years have been described as the period in which they brought forth a "hedonistic rebelliousness" reminiscent of the early Rolling Stones,a reputation that had earned them the nickname "The World's Most Dangerous Band".The band's classic lineup, along with later members Reed and drummer Matt Sorum, were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, their first year of eligibility

Album:

Legendary rock band Guns N' Roses have taken the desert by storm and laid claim on Las Vegas' Hard Rock Casino. This absolute ambush on the city of sin, captured in HD/3D, puts you in the best seat in the house for an electrifying once in a lifetime live concert performance. Filmed during GNR’s Appetite For Democracy residency at The Joint in November 2012, celebrating twenty-five years of “Appetite for Destruction”and four years of “Chinese Democracy”, the elaborate Vegas style production features Rock Icon Axl Rose at the top of his game with his current lineup performing some of GNR’s biggest hits including “Welcome To The Jungle”, “Sweet Child Of Mine”, “Mr Brownstone”, “November Rain”, “Chinese Democracy”, Dylan’s “Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door”, “Nightrain”, McCartney’s “Live And Let Die”, “Paradise City”, and many more hard rockin hits! This is the first live concert release from Guns N’ Roses, since Use Your Illusion II in 1992. Sin City will never be the same.

Line Up:

Axl Rose – lead vocals, piano, keyboards (1985–present)
Dizzy Reed – keyboards, piano, percussion, backing vocals (1990–present)
Tommy Stinson – bass, backing vocals (1998–present)
Chris Pitman – keyboards, backing vocals (1998–present)
Richard Fortus – rhythm guitar, backing vocals (2002–present)
Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal – lead & rhythm guitar (2006–present)
Frank Ferrer – drums (2006–present)
DJ Ashba – lead guitar (2009–present)

Tracklist:

01. Chinese Democracy
02. Welcome To The Jungle
03. It’s So Easy
04. Mr. Brownstone
05. Estranged
06. Rocket Queen
07. Richard Fortus Guitar Solo (Blacklight Jesus of Transylvania)
08. Live And Let Die
09. This I Love
10. Better
11. Motivation
12. Dizzy Reed Piano Solo (No Quarter)
13. Catcher In The Rye
14. Street Of Dreams
15. You Could Be Mine
16. DJ Ashba Guitar Solo (Ballad Of Death)
17. Sweet Child O’ Mine
18. Another Brick In The Wall, Pt. 2
19. November Rain
20. Objectify (Bumblefoot on Vocals)
21. Don’t Cry
22. Civil War
23. The Seeker
24. Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
25. Instrumental Jam #1
26. Nightrain
27. Used To Love Her
28. Patience
29. Instrumental Jam #2
30. Paradise City
31. Outro

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2021, 07:26

Guns N’ Roses - Perkins Palace 1987 (Pasadena) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1987 (2016)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Guns N' Roses is an American hard rock band formed in Los Angeles, in 1985. The classic lineup as signed to Geffen Records in 1986 consisted of vocalist Axl Rose, lead guitarist Slash, rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin, bassist Duff McKagan, and drummer Steven Adler. Today, Axl Rose is the only remaining original member, in a lineup that comprises Use Your Illusion–era keyboardist Dizzy Reed, lead guitarists DJ Ashba and Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal, rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus, bassist Tommy Stinson, drummer Frank Ferrer, and keyboardist Chris Pitman. The band has released six studio albums to date, accumulating sales of more than 100 million records worldwide,including shipments of 45 million in the United States,making them one of the world's best-selling bands of all time.A year after its release, Guns N' Roses' debut album Appetite for Destruction (1987) reached No. 1 on the Billboard 200, on the strength of the hit "Sweet Child o' Mine", their only single to reach No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.The album has sold in excess of 28 million copies worldwide,including 18 million units sold in the United States, making it the best-selling debut album of all time in the U.S.The success of their debut was followed by the eight-song album G N' R Lies (1988) which reached No. 2 on the Billboard 200. The twin albums Use Your Illusion I and Use Your Illusion II (1991) debuted at No. 2 and No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and have sold a combined 35 million copies worldwide,including 14 million units sold in the United States alone.The cover album "The Spaghetti Incident?" (1993) was the band's last studio album to feature Slash and McKagan. After more than a decade of work and many lineup changes, Guns N' Roses released the long-awaited album Chinese Democracy (2008) which, at an estimated $14 million in production costs, made it the most expensive album to ever be produced in music history.It debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 but undersold industry expectations, despite mostly positive critical reception.Guns N' Roses have been credited with reviving the mainstream popularity of rock music, at a time when popular music was dominated by dance music and pop metal.Their late 1980s and early 1990s years have been described as the period in which they brought forth a "hedonistic rebelliousness" reminiscent of the early Rolling Stones,a reputation that had earned them the nickname "The World's Most Dangerous Band".The band's classic lineup, along with later members Reed and drummer Matt Sorum, were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2012, their first year of eligibility

Album:

Great live concert from 1987 in US Pasadena.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose – lead vocals, piano on "It's Alright" and "November Rain", whistling on "Patience", whistle on "Paradise City"
Slash – lead guitar, acoustic guitar, talkbox on "Dust N' Bones" and "Rocket Queen", backing vocals
Izzy Stradlin – rhythm guitar, backing vocals, lead vocals on "Dust N' Bones" (1987–1991)
Dizzy Reed – keyboards, piano, synthesizer, percussion, backing vocals (1991–1993)

Backing musicians:

Tracklist:

01 - It's so easy
02 - Move to the city
03 - Mr. Brownstone
04 - Out ta get me
05 - Sweet child o' mine
06 - Used to love her
07 - My michelle
08 - Rocket queen
09 - Knockin' On Heaven's Door [cut]
10 - Welcome to the jungle
11 - You're crazy
12 - Blues jam
14 - Paradise city
15 - Patience
16 - Mamma kin

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2021, 07:28

Guns N' Roses - Greatest Hits Live In Concert On Air 1989-91 (4CD) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016

Info:

Album:

This powerful four disc anthology is the very best of Guns N Roses broadcasting live on air. In the face of the overwhelming dominance of dance music they helped revive the mainstream appeal of rock music and, in the process, they created some of the most potent live broadcasts in the history of rock music. Featured here are the complete versions of three legendary broadcasts between 1989 and 1991 including all the hits from the first three albums which helped propel the band to superstardom. This digitally remastered anthology forms the ultimate collection of live versions of the hits performed from 1989 to 1991 and is essential listening for every Guns N Roses fan.

Line Up:

Backing musicians:

Tracklist:

CD1 – The Ritz, New York, 2nd February 1988

01. It’s So Easy – 03:49
02. Mr. Brownstone – 04:42
03. Somebody Out To Get Me – 05:12
04. Sweet Child Of Mine – 07:03
05. My Michelle – 05:08
06. Knocking On Heaven’s Door – 07:06
07. Welcome To The Jungle – 06:17
08. Night Rain – 05:12
09. Paradise City – 06:48
10. Mama Kin – 04:53
11. Rocket Queen – 06:55

CD2 – Nakano Sun Plaza, Tokio 7th December 1988

01. You’re Crazy – 05:07
02. It’s So Easy – 03:40
03. Move To The City – 03:50
04. Mr. Brownstone – 04:26
05. Out Ta Get Me – 04:33
06. Patience – 07:55
07. Rocket Queen – 09:44
08. Welcome To The Jungle – 08:17
09. Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door – 10:33
10. Sweet Child Of Mine – 06:21
11. Used To Love Her – 03:59
12. Mama Kin – 04:31
13. Paradise City – 06:31

CD3 – Deer Creek. Noblesville Indiana, 28th May 1991 – Part 1

01. Right Next Door To Hell – 03:13
02. Mr. Brownstone – 05:54
03. Bad Obsession – 06:15
04. Dust N’ Bones – 05:50
05. Double Talkin’ Jive – 05:14
06. Patience – 07:41
07. Civil War – 09:39
08. 14 Years – 05:03
09. Live And Let Die – 06:03
10. It’s So Easy – 04:29
11. Matt Sorum Solo – 04:30
12. Guitar Solo – 03:07
13. Godfather Theme – 01:45
14. Rocket Queen – 07:08

CD4 – Deer Creek. Noblesville Indiana, 28th May 1991 – Part 2

01. November rain – 07:24
02. Only women beeld – 03:41
03. Knockin’ on heaven’s door – 09:07
04. Perfect crime – 04:14
05. Estranged – 10:15
06. Sweet child o’mine – 08:36
07. Welcome to the jungle – 06:18
08. Paradise city – 06:00

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2021, 07:32

Guns N’ Roses - The Spaghetti Incident (1993) (Japan SHM-CD Remastered 2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1993 (Japan SHM-CD Remastered 2016)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

Universal Japan has just reissued the entire GUNS N' ROSES catalog on SHM-CD Cardboard Sleeve / mini LP format in a Limited Edition faithfully replicating the original US LP design with an inner sleeve. All Guns N' Roses albums are widely known, but "The Spaghetti Incident?" is an often overlooked record that worth a place in your collection.Many of the tracks were recorded with original Guns N' Roses guitarist Izzy Stradlin during the Use Your Illusion I & II sessions. Those tracks were previously intended to be included in a combined Use Your Illusion album, consisting of three (or possibly even four) discs - instead of the two separate discs they ended up being."The Spaghetti Incident?" features song covers from the late Seventies / Eighties which influenced Axl Rose & Co., re-done in a typical Guns N' Roses fashion but with the aggressive attitude the band had at their origins.This record is so underrated by critics and some fans as well as it doesn't contain any original material. If you put this album's logic as an actual GN'R new material record, "The Spaghetti Incident?" is very good and it still is even when it just include tracks that cover other band's songs. There is definitely great music here where GN'R show so much talent and their constructive side is deeply shown by doing each song by their rules, and they sound better or totally different to the original. Among the best there's Axl’s raging “I Don’t Care About You” and Nazareth’s “Hair of the Dog” where he really nails it, or Duff’s “Attitude”, and “Down On The Farm” which had been played live way back when Izzy was still in the band. The New York Dolls’ “Human Being” is a great Guns cover. “Ain’t It Fun” is also an angry standout featuring Michael Monroe on co-lead vocals.Another curious track is Johnny Thunders’ “You Can’t Put Your Arms Around A Memory”. This is actually a Duff McKagan solo track, an outtake recorded for his first solo album, Believe In Me. "The Spaghetti Incident?” will go down in history as the last music of the Illusions sessions to be released, and also is the only album of the Rose / Slash / McKagan / Sorum / Clarke / Reed lineup. This Japanese SHM-CD reissue is being sold at a reasonable price, so if you want a copy hurry up as it's a Limited Release.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose – lead vocals, keyboards, kazoo
Slash – guitar, vocals, talkbox
Duff McKagan – bass, vocals, drums
Matt Sorum – drums, percussion, backing vocals
Dizzy Reed – keyboards, percussion, backing vocals
Gilby Clarke – rhythm guitar
Michael Monroe – co-lead vocals on "Ain't It Fun"

Tracklist:

01. Since I Don't Have You
02. New Rose
03. Down On The Farm
04. Human Being
05. Raw Power
06. Ain't It Fun
07. Buick MacKane
08. Hair Of The Dog
09. Attitude
10. Black Leather
11. You Can't Put Your Arms Around a...
12. I Don't Care About You

+ Video "Since I Don't Have You" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2021, 07:35

Guns N' Roses - Not In This Lifetime...Live In Tokyo (2CD) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017

Bio:

Album:

This not the usual stuff presented in this blog, but we know there's a lot GUNS N' ROSES fans 'round here. "Not In This Lifetime... Live In Tokyo 2017" was recorded during the current, world-wide mammoth tour. Sure, it's a bootleg, but a very good one, well captured and released on a finely printed, double CD jewel case.Returning to live performance with the founding members vocalist Axl Rose, bassist Duff McKagan and lead guitarist Slash, are Use Your Illusion-era keyboardist Dizzy Reed, rhythm guitarist Richard Fortus, drummer Frank Ferrer and keyboardist Melissa Reese.Original rhythm guitarist Izzy Stradlin and drummer Steven Adler from the Appetite For Destruction sessions that made the hard rockers a household name did not reunite for this tour.With a nearly three hour-long setlist spanning all the group’s releases and a major selection of covers ranging from Led Zeppelin to The Who, the shows have been well received all over the world.This particular show is the one performed at Saitama, Japan, January 28th, 2017.Note: there's floating over the internet a recording from the following day show - Saitama, Japan, January 29th - but sound quality is not so good.Even with all the years of rock-and-roll excess, and even with his bona fide middle aged status, Axl Rose can still sing. Early in the show, his voice is wobbly and just off at certain key moments, but by the time the band hit “Live and Let Die,” about one-third of the way through the show, his voice was all warmed up and continued to rage through the remaining 20-plus songs.He spouted the first lines of “Welcome to the Jungle” with a conservative halt, a far cry from its original wildcat rasp. But as the show go on, so did his inhibitions. By the time he got to “Used To Love Her” later, he’d found his sweet spot — by no means lithe, but more than recognizable.Slash still rocks with his characteristic pose behind his signature Ray-Ban aviator and an inky mop of curls, mapping out visionary constellations on the fretboard.Most Guns N' Roses hits are here in its 2017 versions, pretty faithful to the originals: "Sweet Child O' Mine", “Welcome to the Jungle”, "Paradise City" and "Don't Cry", but also inside cuts that all we love such as "Out Ta Get Me", "Coma" or "Rocket Queen".If you’re any kind of Guns N’ Roses fan and you haven’t seen this tour yet, it may be your last chance to ever see this iconic repertoire of music performed live by the people who created it.I am pretty sure several shows were filmed / recorded, meanwhile this "Not In This Lifetime... Live In Tokyo 2017" is a faithful testimony of GN'R 2017.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose - Vocals
Duff Mckagan - Bass
Slash - Guitar
Darren ’Dizzy’ Reed - Keyboards
Richard Fortus - Guitar
Frank Ferrer - Drums
Melissa Reese - Keyboards

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Intro (Looney Tunes - The Equalizer)
02. It's So Easy
03. Mr.Brownstone
04. Chinese Democracy
05. Welcome to the Jungle
06. Double Talkin' Jive
07. Better
08. Estranged
09. Live and Let Die
10. Rocket Queen
11. You Could Be Mine
12. New Rose
13. This I Love
14. Civil War

CD2:

01. Coma
02. Band Introduction
03. Speak Softly Love (Love Theme The Godfather)
04. Sweet Child O' Mine
05. Used to Love Her
06. Out Ta Get Me
07. Wish You Were Here
08. November Rain
09. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
10. Nightrain
11. Don't Cry
12. The Seeker
13. Paradise City

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2021, 07:35

Guns N’ Roses - Appetite For Destruction (4CD) (Super Deluxe Edition) (2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2018

Bio:

Album:

The Appetite For Destruction: Super Deluxe Edition features 4CDs including the album newly remastered for the first time ever; B-sides N’ EPs newly remastered; the previously unreleased 1986 Sound City Session N’ More recordings; a Blu-ray Audio disc with the album, bonus tracks and music videos in brand new 5.1 surround sound along with the unearthed music video for “It’s So Easy” originally shot in 1989 but never finished; and a 96-page hardcover book showcasing unseen photos from Axl Rose’s personal archive and wealth of memorabilia. In addition, the Super Deluxe Edition contains collectables like never-before-seen band lithos, replica concert tickets, a wall poster, temporary band member tattoos , a Robert Williams painting litho, and a replica “Welcome To The Jungle” video shoot invite fly.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose - Vocals
Duff Mckagan - Bass
Slash - Guitar
Darren ’Dizzy’ Reed - Keyboards
Richard Fortus - Guitar
Frank Ferrer - Drums
Melissa Reese - Keyboards

Tracklist:

CD 1 – Appetite For Destruction: Remastered

01. Welcome To The Jungle
02. It’s So Easy
03. Nightrain
04. Out Ta Get Me
05. Mr. Brownstone
06. Paradise City
07. My Michelle
08. Think About You
09. Sweet Child O’ Mine
10. You’re Crazy
11. Anything Goes
12. Rocket Queen

CD 2 – B-Sides N’ EPs: Remastered

01. Reckless Life
02. Nice Boys
03. Move To The City (Live)
04. Mama Kin
05. Shadow Of Your Love (Live)
06. You’re Crazy (Acoustic Version)
07. Patience
08. Used To Love Her
09. You’re Crazy
10. It’s So Easy (Live)
11. Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door (Live)
12. Whole Lotta Rosie (Live)

CD 3 – 1986 Sound City Session: Previously Unreleased

01. Welcome To The Jungle (1986 Sound City Session)
02. Nightrain (1986 Sound City Session)
03. Out Ta Get Me (1986 Sound City Session)
04. Paradise City (1986 Sound City Session)
05. My Michelle (1986 Sound City Session)
06. Think About You (1986 Sound City Session)
07. You’re Crazy (1986 Sound City Session)
08. Anything Goes (1986 Sound City Session)
09. Rocket Queen (1986 Sound City Session)
10. Shadow Of Your Love (1986 Sound City Session)
11. Heartbreak Hotel (1986 Sound City Session)
12. Jumpin’ Jack Flash (1986 Sound City Session)

CD 4 – 1986 Sound City Session N’ More: Previously Unreleased

01. Shadow Of Your Love
02. Move To The City (1986 Sound City Session)
03. Ain’t Goin’ Down No More (Instrumental Version – 1986 Sound City Session)
04. The Plague (1986 Sound City Session)
05. Nice Boys (1986 Sound City Session)
06. Back Off Bitch (1986 Sound City Session)
07. Reckless Life (1986 Sound City Session)
08. Mama Kin (1986 Sound City Session)
09. New Work Tune (1986 Sound City Session)
10. November Rain (Piano Version – 1986 Sound City Session)
11. Move To The City (Acoustic Version – 1986 Sound City Session)
12. You’re Crazy (Acoustic Version – 1986 Sound City Session)
13. November Rain (Acoustic Version – 1986 Sound City Session)
14. Jumpin’ Jack Flash (Acoustic Version- 1986 Sound City Session)
15. Move To The City (1988 Acoustic Version)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Jan 2021, 15:27

Guns N’ Roses - G N' R Lies (1988) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2009)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1988 (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2009)

Bio:

Album:

G N' R Lies (also known as Lies) is the second studio album by American hard rock band Guns N' Roses and was released on November 29, 1988 by Geffen Records. It is also the band's shortest studio album. According to the RIAA, the album has shipped over five million copies in the United States. "Patience" was the only single released from Lies, and peaked at number four on the Billboard Hot 100.This is their last full-album to featured the drummer Steven Adler following his departure in 1990, shortly after the single "Civil War" was recorded, and featured on Use Your Illusion II (1991), as well as their last album to be recorded as five-piece band members.The first four tracks consist of the previously released EP Live ?!*@ Like a Suicide. These four tracks were also included as bonus tracks on the 2018 reissue of Appetite for Destruction.The last four songs were recorded with acoustic guitars. They were written and recorded in only a few studio sessions (with the exception of "You're Crazy", which appeared in an alternative version on Appetite for Destruction), which producer Mike Clink called "one of those magical rock and roll history moments."In later interviews, Axl Rose stated that while he loved how the band sounded on the last four songs, he hated the sound of his voice. Rose recalled that his voice was husky and scratchy from the band's lengthy touring at the time, and if he could he would have re-recorded his vocal tracks in a separate session.A significantly faster version of "You're Crazy" with electric guitars had previously been released on the band's debut album, Appetite for Destruction, and was now recorded as originally intended."Used to Love Her" was written as a joke after Izzy Stradlin disliked a song he heard on the radio featuring "some guy whining about a broad who was treating him bad". Slash stated that "People think it's about one of our old girlfriends, but it's actually about Axl's dog."Three of the four songs from the G N' R Lies EP are included on the 2018 remastered release of the album Appetite for Destruction, with the exception of the controversial "One in a Million".

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose − lead vocals, piano, whistling
Slash − lead guitar, acoustic guitar, rhythm guitar, backing vocals
Izzy Stradlin − rhythm guitar, lead guitar, acoustic guitar, backing vocals
Duff "Rose" McKagan − bass guitar, acoustic guitar, backing vocals
Steven Adler − drums, backing vocals

Additional musicians:

West Arkeen − percussion on tracks 5–8
Ray Grden − percussion on tracks 5–8
Rik Richards − percussion on tracks 5–8
Howard Teman − percussion on tracks 5–8

Tracklist:

01. Reckless Life
02. Nice Boys
03. Move To The City
04. Mama Kin
05. Patience
06. Used To Love Her
07. You're Crazy
08. One In A Million

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 10 Nov 2022, 12:57

Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion (1991/1992) (3CD) (Super Deluxe Box-Set Edition 2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991 / 1992 (UMe/Geffen Records Edition 2022)
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 380 mb

Bio:

Album:

Guns N’ Roses are to reissue their 1991 albums Use Your Illusion I & Use Your Illusion II across nine different physical formats in November, including 7CD+blu-ray and 12LP vinyl+blu-ray super deluxe editions.Both albums have been “fully remastered for the first-time ever”, from hi-res 96/24 transfers from the original stereo 1/2-inch analog masters. Use Your Illusion I includes an updated version of the single ‘November Rain’ which features a newly recorded 50-piece orchestra (this has been mixed by Steven Wilson, incidentally).The Use Your Illusion 7CD+blu-ray super deluxe edition (click to enlarge) The 7CD+blu-ray super deluxe features both remastered albums, Live in New York (from the Ritz Theatre in May ’91) across two CDs, Live in Las Vegas (from the Thomas & Mack Center in January ’92) across three CDs. Both have been newly mixed from the multi-track tapes.The bonus blu-ray video disc features the complete Live In New York concert film, “newly transferred from 35mm film prints to 4K UHD”. Boasting of a 4K transfer and then putting it on a standard 1080p HD blu-ray (which is effectively a 2K medium) is confusing and disappointing. A 4K UHD blu-ray and this standard blu-ray should have been included for the price being asked – after all this happens all the time in £25 retail 4K film blu-ray releases and this CD box costs ten times that. The concert soundtrack offers Dolby Atmos, 5.1, and 48/24 stereo.Double-sided lithos slide in to the red and blue ‘reveal sleeves’ at the front and back of the super deluxe box sets Talking of Atmos, notable by omission are any spatial audio mixes of the studio albums themselves. No Atmos, 5.1 or even hi-res stereo versions are included on the blu-ray. Also, there is no studio outtakes, demos on any of the formats.The 12LP black vinyl box set features exactly the same audio content as the 7CD+blu-ray. Both studio albums are 2LP sets and Live in New York and Live in Las Vegas are both 4LP sets. The blu-ray is included with this vinyl package and is identical to the one in the CD box set.The super deluxe editions are housed with a 100-page hardcover book and are designed with fancy red & blue ‘reveal sleeves’. These sets come with lots of ‘stuff’ like Conspiracy Inc. replica fan club folder (with membership card!), four Conspiracy Inc. 1991/1992 Use Your Illusion era replica fan club newsletters, 10 double-design lithos that reveals one of two unique images when inserted into the red & blue ‘reveal sleeves’, 8” x 10” photo prints (x7), four Use Your Illusion tour replica cloth sticky backstage passes (x4), a Ritz Theatre 5/16/1991 replica concert ticket (with the original misprinted date of 5/15/1991) and a 24”x36” band poster.Despite the 12LP vinyl and 7CD sets costing over £400 and £250 respectively, the much cheaper 2CD editions of each album feature exclusive live audio not included in the bigger boxes. This is in the form of bonus discs with live highlights from the Use Your Illusion 1991 / 1992 tour including dates in Paris, London and Rio de Janeiro. So for example, if you are a CD collector and want ‘everything’ (in terms of audio) you have to buy three products: the 7CD+blu-ray super deluxe and both 2CD deluxe editions! That situation is unlikely to impress fans. The 2CD sets come with 24-page booklets.Other formats are both albums remastered on 2LP black vinyl, a 4LP vinyl box set (D2C-only) and single CD remasters of Use Your Illusion I & II.Use Your Illusion I & II will be reissued on 11 November 2022, via UMe/Geffen.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose – lead vocals, piano, choir and synthesizer programming on "November Rain", backing vocals on "Dust N' Bones" and co-lead vocals on "The Garden", acoustic guitar on "Dead Horse", keyboards on "Live and Let Die" and "Garden of Eden", sound effects on "Perfect Crime" and "Garden of Eden"
Slash – lead guitar, co-rhythm guitar on "Back off Bitch", slide guitar on "Bad Obsession", slide and acoustic guitar on "The Garden", dobro on "You Ain't The First", classical guitar on "Double Talkin Jive", backing vocals on "Right Next Door to Hell", "Dust N' Bones", "Back off Bitch" and "Garden of Eden", talkbox on "Dust N' Bones", six-string bass on "Right Next Door to Hell"
Izzy Stradlin – rhythm guitar, backing vocals, acoustic guitar on "You Ain't The First", co-lead guitar on "Back off Bitch", lead vocals on "Dust N' Bones", "You Ain't The First" and "Double Talkin' Jive", percussion on "Bad Obsession"
Duff McKagan – bass, backing vocals, acoustic guitar on "You Ain't The First" and "Double Talkin' Jive"
Matt Sorum – drums, percussion on "Dust N' Bones", "Double Talkin' Jive", "The Garden" and "Coma", backing vocals on "November Rain" and "Bad Apples", choir on "November Rain"
Dizzy Reed – keyboards, piano, clavinet on "Bad Apples", backing vocals on "November Rain", "Garden of Eden" and "Bad Apples", organ on "Dust N' Bones" and "Don't Damn Me"

Additional musicians:

Shannon Hoon – backing vocals on "Live And Let Die", "November Rain" and "The Garden"; back-up vocals on "Don't Cry" and "You Ain't The First"
Johann Langlie – programming on "Live And Let Die", "November Rain" and "Garden Of Eden"; sound effects on "Coma"

Additional personnel:

Bill Price – mixing

Tracklist:

CD1:

01. Right Next Door To Hell (03:01)
02. Dust N' Bones (04:58)
03. Live And Let Die (03:03)
04. Don't Cry (Original) (04:44)
05. Perfect Crime (02:23)
06. You Ain't The First (02:36)
07. Bad Obsession (05:27)
08. Back Off Bitch (05:02)
09. Double Talkin' Jive (03:23)
10. November Rain (08:55)
11. The Garden (05:20)
12. Garden Of Eden (02:43)
13. Don't Damn Me (05:19)
14. Bad Apples (04:28)
15. Dead Horse (04:16)
16. Coma (10:12)

CD2:

01. Civil War (07:40)
02. 14 Years (04:22)
03. Yesterdays (03:17)
04. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (05:35)
05. Get In The Ring (05:39)
06. Shotgun Blues (03:22)
07. Breakdown (07:03)
08. Pretty Tied Up (The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence) (04:47)
09. Locomotive (Complicity) (08:40)
10. So Fine (04:06)
11. Estranged (09:21)
12. You Could Be Mine (05:43)
13. Don't Cry (04:47)
14. My World (01:26)

CD3:

01. Pretty Tied Up (06:39)
02. Bad Obsession (05:46)
03. Right Next Door To Hell (03:32)
04. Mr. Brownstone (04:59)
05. Dust N' Bones (05:49)
06. Live And Let Die (05:18)
07. Paradise City (07:41)
08. Voodoo Child (Slight Return) / Civil War (08:49)
09. Drum Solo (04:51)
10. Slash Solo (03:37)
11. You Could Be Mine (06:02)
12. I Was Only Joking / Patience (09:09)
13. Only Women Bleed / Knockin' On Heaven's Door (10:50)
14. Don't Cry (Original) (04:52)
15. You Ain't The First (03:41)
16. My Michelle (06:05)
17. Estranged (10:01)
18. Double Talkin' Jive (04:14)
19. Sweet Child O' Mine (07:49)
20. Welcome To The Jungle (05:33)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 11 Nov 2022, 08:19

Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion (1991/1992) (7CD) (Super Deluxe Box Set Edition 2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991 / 1992 (UMe/Geffen Records Edition 2022)
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 1 Gb

Bio:

Album:

Guns N’ Roses are to reissue their 1991 albums Use Your Illusion I & Use Your Illusion II across nine different physical formats in November, including 7CD+blu-ray and 12LP vinyl+blu-ray super deluxe editions.Both albums have been “fully remastered for the first-time ever”, from hi-res 96/24 transfers from the original stereo 1/2-inch analog masters. Use Your Illusion I includes an updated version of the single ‘November Rain’ which features a newly recorded 50-piece orchestra (this has been mixed by Steven Wilson, incidentally).The Use Your Illusion 7CD+blu-ray super deluxe edition (click to enlarge) The 7CD+blu-ray super deluxe features both remastered albums, Live in New York (from the Ritz Theatre in May ’91) across two CDs, Live in Las Vegas (from the Thomas & Mack Center in January ’92) across three CDs. Both have been newly mixed from the multi-track tapes.The bonus blu-ray video disc features the complete Live In New York concert film, “newly transferred from 35mm film prints to 4K UHD”. Boasting of a 4K transfer and then putting it on a standard 1080p HD blu-ray (which is effectively a 2K medium) is confusing and disappointing. A 4K UHD blu-ray and this standard blu-ray should have been included for the price being asked – after all this happens all the time in £25 retail 4K film blu-ray releases and this CD box costs ten times that. The concert soundtrack offers Dolby Atmos, 5.1, and 48/24 stereo.Double-sided lithos slide in to the red and blue ‘reveal sleeves’ at the front and back of the super deluxe box sets Talking of Atmos, notable by omission are any spatial audio mixes of the studio albums themselves. No Atmos, 5.1 or even hi-res stereo versions are included on the blu-ray. Also, there is no studio outtakes, demos on any of the formats.The 12LP black vinyl box set features exactly the same audio content as the 7CD+blu-ray. Both studio albums are 2LP sets and Live in New York and Live in Las Vegas are both 4LP sets. The blu-ray is included with this vinyl package and is identical to the one in the CD box set.The super deluxe editions are housed with a 100-page hardcover book and are designed with fancy red & blue ‘reveal sleeves’. These sets come with lots of ‘stuff’ like Conspiracy Inc. replica fan club folder (with membership card!), four Conspiracy Inc. 1991/1992 Use Your Illusion era replica fan club newsletters, 10 double-design lithos that reveals one of two unique images when inserted into the red & blue ‘reveal sleeves’, 8” x 10” photo prints (x7), four Use Your Illusion tour replica cloth sticky backstage passes (x4), a Ritz Theatre 5/16/1991 replica concert ticket (with the original misprinted date of 5/15/1991) and a 24”x36” band poster.Despite the 12LP vinyl and 7CD sets costing over £400 and £250 respectively, the much cheaper 2CD editions of each album feature exclusive live audio not included in the bigger boxes. This is in the form of bonus discs with live highlights from the Use Your Illusion 1991 / 1992 tour including dates in Paris, London and Rio de Janeiro. So for example, if you are a CD collector and want ‘everything’ (in terms of audio) you have to buy three products: the 7CD+blu-ray super deluxe and both 2CD deluxe editions! That situation is unlikely to impress fans. The 2CD sets come with 24-page booklets.Other formats are both albums remastered on 2LP black vinyl, a 4LP vinyl box set (D2C-only) and single CD remasters of Use Your Illusion I & II.Use Your Illusion I & II will be reissued on 11 November 2022, via UMe/Geffen.

Line Up:

Additional musicians:

Additional personnel:

Bill Price – mixing

Tracklist:

CD1: Use Your Illusion I (Remastered)

01. "Right Next Door to Hell"
02. "Dust N' Bones"
03. "Live and Let Die"
04. "Don't Cry" (Original)
05. "Perfect Crime"
06. "You Ain't the First"
07. "Bad Obsession"
08. "Back Off Bitch"
09. "Double Talkin' Jive"
10. "November Rain"
11. "The Garden"
12. "Garden of Eden"
13. "Don't Damn Me"
14. "Bad Apples"
15. "Dead Horse"
16. "Coma"

CD2: Use Your Illusion II (Remastered)

01. "Civil War"
02. "14 Years"
03. "Yesterdays"
04. "Knockin' on Heaven's Door"
05. "Get in the Ring"
06. "Shotgun Blues"
07. "Breakdown"
08. "Pretty Tied Up"
09. "Locomotive"
10. "So Fine"
11. "Estranged"
12. "You Could Be Mine"
13. "Don't Cry" (Alternative Lyrics)
14. "My World"

CD 3-4 (Live in New York, Ritz Theatre - May 16, 1991)

01. "Pretty Tied Up"
02. "Bad Obsession"
03. "Right Next Door to Hell"
04. "Mr. Brownstone"
05. "Dust N' Bones"
06. "Live and Let Die"
07. "Paradise City"
08. "Voodoo Child (Slight Return) / "Civil War"
09. Drum Solo
10. Slash Solo
11. "You Could Be Mine"
12. "I Was Only Joking" / "Patience"
13. "Only Women Bleed" / "Knockin' On Heaven's Door"
14. "Don't Cry" (Original)
15. "You Ain't the First"
16. "My Michelle"
17. "Estranged"
18. "Double Talkin' Jive"
19. "Sweet Child O' Mine"
20. "Welcome to the Jungle"

CD 5-7 (Live in Las Vegas, Thomas & Mack Center - January 25, 1992)

01. "Nightrain"
02. "Mr. Brownstone"
03. "Live and Let Die"
04. "Attitude"
05. "It's So Easy"
06. "Bad Obsession"
07. "Welcome to the Jungle"
08. "Double Talkin' Jive"
09. "Voodoo Child (Slight Return)" / "Civil War" / "Voodoo Child"
10. "Don't Cry"
11. "Wild Horses"
12. "Patience"
13. "You Could Be Mine"
14. "So Fine"
15. "November Rain"
16. Band Intros / Drum Solo
17. Slash Solo
18. "Speak Softly, Love (Love Theme From 'The Godfather')"
19. "Rocket Queen"
20. "Sail Away Sweet Sister"
21. "Sweet Child O' Mine"
22. "Move to the City"
23. "Hotel California" / "Only Women Bleed" / "Knockin' On Heaven's Door"
24. "Yesterdays"
25. "My Michelle"
26. "Estranged"
27. "Mother" / "Paradise City"

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Nov 2022, 07:29

Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion I (1991) (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1991 (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2022)
Size : 341 mb

Bio:

Album:

GUNS N’ ROSES are reissuing their 1991 albums ‘Use Your Illusion I & Use Your Illusion II’ across nine different physical formats this week, including 7CD + blu-ray and 12-LP vinyl+blu-ray super deluxe editions.Both albums have been “fully remastered for the first-time ever”, from the original stereo 1/2-inch analog masters.The curious thing is the 2-disc editions of each album feature exclusive live audio not included in the bigger 7-disc boxes. This is in the form of bonus discs with live highlights from the Use Your Illusion 1991 / 1992 tour including dates in Paris, London and Rio de Janeiro – not present in the 7-CD box-set.More exclusive material is on this “Use Your Illusion I” 2-disc Japan SHM-CD release as includes 2 bonus tracks live recorded in Tokyo, Japan tour.So for example, if you are a CD collector and want ‘everything’ (in terms of audio) you have to buy three products: the 7CD+blu-ray super deluxe, and both 2-disc deluxe editions.”Use Your Illusion I” includes an updated version of the single ‘November Rain’ which features a newly recorded 50-piece orchestra (this has been mixed by Steven Wilson, incidentally).Disc 2 features previously unreleased live performances from London, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, New York and Las Vegas, recorded during the 1991-1992 Use Your Illusions Tour. Among these, “Always on the Run (Live in Paris – June 6, 1992)” features a guest appearance by Lenny Kravitz.

Line Up:

Additional musicians:

Additional personnel:

Bill Price – mixing

Tracklist:

SHM CD1: Use Your Illusion I (Remastered Album)

01. Right Next Door To Hell (2022 Remaster)
02. Dust N’ Bones (2022 Remaster)
03. Live And Let Die (2022 Remaster)
04. Don’t Cry (Original) (2022 Remaster)
05. Perfect Crime (2022 Remaster)
06. You Ain’t The First (2022 Remaster)
07. Bad Obsession (2022 Remaster)
08. Back Off Bitch (2022 Remaster)
09. Double Talkin’ Jive (2022 Remaster)
10. November Rain (2022 Version)
11. The Garden (2022 Remaster)
12. Garden Of Eden (2022 Remaster)
13. Don’t Damn Me (2022 Remaster)
14. Bad Apples (2022 Remaster)
15. Dead Horse (2022 Remaster)
16. Coma (2022 Remaster)

SHM CD2: Unreleased Live Bonus

01. Perfect Crime (Live In London – 31 Aug 91)
02. Bad Obsession (Live in Las Vegas – 01-25-92)
03.Right Next Door to Hell (Live in New York – 5-16-91)
04. Always On The Run (Live In Paris – June 6, 92)
05. Dust and Bones (Live in London – 31 August 91)
06. Live And Let Die (Live In New York – May 16, 91)
07. Attitude (Live in Paris – June 6, 92)
08. Double Talkin’ Jive (Live in London – 08-31-91)
09. Don’t Cry (Original) (Live In New York – May 16, 91)
10. You Ain’t The First (Live In New York – May 16, 91)
11. It’s Alright / November Rain (Live in Paris – June 6, 92)
12. Bad Apples (Live in Rio de Janeiro – 01-23-91)
13. Wild Horses (Live In Paris – 06-06-92)
14. Live and Let Die (Live in Tokyo) (Japan Bonus Track)
15. Don’t Cry (Live in Tokyo) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 15 Nov 2022, 09:57

Guns N' Roses - Use Your Illusion II (1992) (2CD) (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2022)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1992 (Japan SHM-CD Edition 2022)
Size : 352 mb

Bio:

Album:

GUNS N’ ROSES are reissuing their 1991 albums ‘Use Your Illusion I & Use Your Illusion II across nine different physical formats this week, including 7CD + blu-ray and 12-LP vinyl+blu-ray super deluxe editions.Both albums have been “fully remastered for the first-time ever”, from the original stereo 1/2-inch analog masters.The curious thing is the 2-disc editions of each album feature exclusive live audio not included in the bigger 7-disc boxes. This is in the form of bonus discs with live highlights from the Use Your Illusion 1991 / 1992 tour including dates in Paris, London and Rio de Janeiro – not present in the 7-CD box-set.More exclusive material is on this “Use Your Illusion II” 2-disc Japan SHM-CD release as includes 2 bonus tracks live recorded in Tokyo, Japan tour.If you are a CD collector and want ‘everything’ (in terms of audio) you have to buy three products: the 7CD+blu-ray super deluxe, and both 2-disc deluxe editions.Disc 1 is a complete remaster of the original studio album “Use Your Illusion II” converted from the original stereo 1/2 inch analog master tape.Disc 2 features previously unreleased live performances from London, Paris, Rio de Janeiro, New York and Las Vegas, recorded during the 1991-1992 Use Your Illusions Tour.“Mama Kin (Live in Paris – June 6, 1992)” and “Train Kept a Rollin’ (Live in Paris)” feature special guests Steven Tyler and Joe Perry of Aerosmith.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose – lead vocals, piano, whistling, backing vocals, rhythm guitar on "Shotgun Blues", synthesizer, drum machine
Slash – lead guitar, acoustic guitar, banjo, rhythm guitar on "Breakdown" and "Locomotive", backing vocals
Izzy Stradlin – rhythm guitar, backing vocals, lead vocals on "14 Years", acoustic guitar, coral sitar, lead guitar
Duff McKagan – bass, backing vocals, lead vocals on "So Fine", percussion
Matt Sorum – drums, backing vocals
Dizzy Reed – keyboard, backing vocals

Additional musicians:

Steven Adler – drums on "Civil War"
Johann Langlie – drums, keyboards and sound effects on "My World"
The Waters – backing vocals on "Knockin' On Heaven's Door"
Howard Teman – piano on "So Fine"
Shannon Hoon – co-lead vocals on "Don't Cry"

Additional personnel:

Art Direction, Design – W. Axl Rose*, Kevin Reagan, Slash
Artwork [Editorial] – Lyn Fey
Artwork [Guns N' Roses Logo] – R.K. Sloane
Coordinator [A & R Coordination] – Tom Zutaut
Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Jim Mitchell
Engineer [Assistant] – Allen Abrahamson, Buzz Burrowes, Chris Puram, Craig Portelis*, Ed Goodreau, Jason Roberts, John Aguto, L. Stu Young, Leon Ganado, Mike Douglass, Talley Sherwood
Engineer [Engineered By] – Mike Clink
Illustration [Inside Illustrations] – Kirk Hughey, Mike Staggs, Steve Lank, The Starn Twins
Management [Personal Management] – Doug Goldstein
Mastered By – George Marino
Mixed By – Bill Price
Painting [Cover Painting] – Mark Kostabi
Photography By – Robert John (4)
Photography By [Photo Collage] – Gene Kirkland, George Chin, R.K. Sloane, Robert John (4), William Hames
Producer – Guns N' Roses, Mike Clink
Sleeve [Art Sleeve] – Wendy Sherman

Tracklist:

SHM CD1: Use Your Illusion II (Remastered Album)

01. Civil War (2022 Remaster)
02. 14 Years (2022 Remaster)
03. Yesterdays (2022 Remaster)
04. Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door (2022 Remaster)
05. Get In The Ring (2022 Remaster)
06. Shotgun Blues (2022 Remaster)
07. Breakdown (2022 Remaster)
08. Pretty Tied Up (2022 Remaster)
09. Locomotive (Complicity) (2022 Remaster)
10. So Fine (2022 Remaster)
11. Estranged (2022 Remaster)
12. You Could Be Mine (2022 Remaster)
13. Don’t Cry (Alternate Lyrics / 2022 Remaster)
14. My World (2022 Remaster)

SHM CD2: Unreleased Live Bonus

01. Pretty Tide Up (Live In New York – May 16, 91)
02. 14 Years (Live in London – 31.08.91)
03. Voodoo Child – Civil War (Live in Las Vegas – 01.25.92)
04. You Could Be Mine (Live In New York – May 16, 91)
05. Drum Solo (Live in Paris – 06.06.92)
06. Slash Solo (Live in Paris – 06.06.92)
07. The Godfather Love Theme (Live in Paris – June 6, 92)
08. Sweet Sister (Live in Paris – June 6, 92)
09. So Fine (Live In Las Vegas – 01.25.92)
10. Only Women Bleed – Knockin’ On… (Live in Rio – 01.23.91)
11. Mama Kin (feat. Steven Tyler & Joe Perry) (Live in Paris – 6.6.92)
12. Train Kept A Rollin’ (Live In Paris – 06.06.92)
13. Is Trained (Live In Las Vegas – 01.25.92)
14. Pretty Tide Up (Live in Tokyo) (Japan Bonus Track)
15. You Could Be Mine (Live in Tokyo) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 20 Júl 2023, 08:15

Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction (1987) (2CD) (Deluxe Edition 2018)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 1987 (Deluxe Edition 2018)
Size : 310 mb

Bio:

Album:

The appetite for destruction: deluxe edition features 2CD’s of highlights from the box and super deluxe edition with the album newly remastered for the first time ever, selections of B-sides and EP tracks, and 7 unreleased recordings form the 1986 sound city session, "Move to the city (1988 acoustic version)" from the GN’R Lies session and "Shadow of your love" from the november 1986 first ever recording session with the album’s producer Mike Clink.- Limited edition foil art slipcase.CD1: first ever album remaster from original analog tapes.CD2: 18 highlights from super deluxe CD’s with 7 unreleased recordings including "Shadow of your love", 1986 sound city session tracks and "Move to the city (1988 acoustic version)".Expanded album art with unreleased photos from Axl’s personal archive and memorabilia.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose – lead vocals, synthesizer on «Paradise City», percussion
Slash – lead guitar, acoustic guitar, slide guitar, talk box, backing vocals
Izzy Stradlin – rhythm guitar, lead guitar, backing vocals, percussion
Duff «Rose» McKagan – bass guitar, backing vocals
Steven Adler – drums

+ Adriana Smith – background vocals on «Rocket Queen» (uncredited)

Production:

Mike Clink – production, engineering
Steve Thompson – mixing
Michael Barbiero – mixing
Barry Diament – CD mastering

Tracklist:

CD1: Appetite For Destruction: Remastered

01. Welcome To The Jungle (4:33)
02. It's So Easy (3:22)
03. Nightrain (4:28)
04. Out Ta Get Me (4:23)
05. Mr. Brownstone (3:48)
06. Paradise City (6:45)
07. My Michelle (3:39)
08. Think About You (3:51)
09. Sweet Child O' Mine (5:56)
10. You're Crazy (3:17)
11. Anything Goes (3:26)
12. Rocket Queen (6:13)

CD2: B-Sides N’ EPs: Remastered

01. Reckless Life (3:21)
02. Nice Boys (3:02)
03. Move To The City (live) (3:34)
04. Mama Kin (3:41)
05. Shadow Of Your Love (live) (3:03)
06. Welcome To The Jungle (1986 Sound City session) (4:59)
07. Nightrain (1986 Sound City session) (4:49)
08. Out Ta Get Me (1986 Sound City session) (4:01)
09. Paradise City (1986 Sound City session) (5:34)
10. My Michelle (1986 Sound City session) (4:21)
11. Shadow Of Your Love (3:05)
12. It's So Easy (live) (3:54)
13. Knockin' On Heaven's Door (live) (4:37)
14. Whole Lotta Rosie (live) (4:28)
15. You're Crazy (acoustic version) (4:25)
16. Patience (5:54)
17. Used To Love Her (3:12)
18. Move To The City (1988 acoustic version) (3:26)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Nov 2023, 08:11

Guns N' Roses - Perhaps (Single Edition) 2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Style : Hard Rock , Glam Sleaze Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 148 mb

Bio:

Album:

Next December 8, 2023, iconic rockers GUNS N’ ROSES return with a single entitled “Perhaps” via Geffen Records. It stands out as the legendary rock band’s first release since 2021. The single, which also will be released as 7” vinyl, includes the R-Side “The General”.While locked under 7 keys, the new music has been leaked, and also the extra song titled “Monsters“.The song “Perhaps” is classic GN’R, but the band feeling mature and not trying to sound like they are 20 years old – a very good track. There’s an official video (not listed on YouTube, but you can watch below).“The General” is very, I mean very experimental, not for everyone but interesting to hear the band doing something different. Then “Monsters” is pretty cool, dark with some pop-rock appeal.

Line Up:

W. Axl Rose – lead vocals
Slash – lead guitar
Richard Fortus – guitar
Duff «Rose» McKagan – bass
Dizzy Reed – keyboards
Frank Ferrer – drums

Tracklist:

01. Perhaps
02. The General
03. Monsters

+ Video "Perhaps" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných