Miss Crazy (USA)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Miss Crazy (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Feb 2015, 21:56

Miss Crazy - Resurrection Hard Rock (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : 80’s Hard Rock , Sleaze Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

A generation ago, historic rock artists like Alice Cooper, David Bowie, and KISS showed your parents that they were not living in the 50's or 60's anymore. These legacy bands incorporated stunning imagery and stage theatrics to elevate the standards of rock performance worldwide. Many 90's bands like Marylin Manson, Slipknot and AFI continued the tradition in spirit, while blazing their own sonic trails. Now, a generation later, Miss Crazy arrives on Earth to reignite the flame of hard rock while honoring the visual standards set by their forefathers. Expertly produced by Ronnie Borchert, Miss Crazy is bringing the sound of excitement back to jaded music fans around the world. Your parents might compare Miss Crazy to their old favorites like Def Leppard, AC/DC, Kix, or Cinderella. However, kids today won't have anything to compare Miss Crazy to! No other major band today sounds like Miss Crazy! We welcome you to the Miss Crazy family here on MySpace and hope you enjoy the free streams of music. Add us to get updates on all the M!SS Crazy happenings and special downloads of unreleased songs. We welcome your comments and try to respond to as many as possible when we're not on the road or in the studio. Well, actually, we've been known to respond from the road and the studio as well. We just love you guys!

Album:

Having released an album of new music in 2013, Grip, M!ss Crazy wasted no time in churning out another blazing and brazen gem of ‘80s flavored Hard Rock/Metal called Resurrection Hard Rock. If for some reason you haven’t checked out these guys yet, think if old school Def Leppard, Cinderella and then some modern guitarist with fanatically fast riffs all wrote an album together. To be fair, M!ss Crazy, when heavy, are mountains heavier than anything Def Leppard or Cinderella ever wrote. But they can play that sort of pop Hair Metal and then on the next song, club you with a massive riff like on “Fire.”They used the word “Resurrection” on purpose in the title, and if any band can bring this kind of music close to its heyday, it’s M!ss Crazy.“Fire” is actually the opening track but it’s also the heaviest. Right from the get go you hear the unique vocals of Marcus Allen Christopher, a shredding sort of Brian Johnson/Tom Keifer mix that also can get syrupy and smooth when he wants. It’s a freakish range of vocal styles this guy wields. The bridge sounds like a pop Metal anthem and the chorus is a raging screamfest. Just a kick ass way to start Resurrection Hard Rock.You can see the diverse writing of the band just from track one to two. “She Needs My Love” is a grinding, melodic composition with most of the edge taken off the lead vocals. It’s what a hit song used to sound like on the radio.They merge the two styles on the third track, “Dying,” which is both heavy yet catchy. (They also have a new video out for it if you want to check it on the label website below.) This churning song offers up the longing sentiment of “I know what I feel and I know what I want. The feeling is you and the feeling is need!” It’s a cool, updated version of an ‘80s Hard Rock anthem.Holy Led Zeppelin riffs/vocals! Welcome to “I Want Love,” a song that begins with a vintage guitar and vocal sound really close to Led Zeppelin. After the opening few lines, the song opens up, becomes infinitely heavier, and just the Zep rhythms remain. Was it mentioned that this band is diverse? (This song was originally featured on the singer’s solo album Hard Rock 101.)Like all good ‘80s-ish album, there needs to be a ballad, and here it’s “Moon Child,” also originally on Hard Rock 101. An acoustic composition, its soft touch and deft vocal delivery is far off the beaten path of what you heard before. This does have a Zeppelin-like feel to it too, meaning it’s timeless.When you compare “Fire” to “Hello,” you almost wonder—is this the same band? “Fire” is so heavy and heated, and “Hello” is a smooth, happy pop song.The song that might resonate with most listeners is probably “I’m Sorry December.” Yes, it has a quirky title, which helps, but there’s a Mick Jones-like Foreigner riff that carries the song along. The chorus, “I’m sorry, I never … I’m sorry, December. I never meant to let you down,” is just a haunting, openly apologetic song about loss, betrayal or whatever hits home to you.You can’t but help think of Ozzy when you hear “Hiding from the Ghost.” Christopher puts his shrapnel-ridden high vocals away and brings out a throaty, cleaner style close to Ozzy. It’s almost like they wrote a song to say “We love you Ozzy” and well, any music fan should. The solo here goes along with the vibe. It’s the longest one on the album ends with the tapping of someone like Jake E. Lee made so popular when he played with Ozzy.The album closes with an updated version of “Knowing Me,” which was on last year’s Grip release.M!ss Crazy is obviously unapologetic about where they came from and what they love. It’s Hard Rock, all day, all night, all booze-induced coma. And the cool thing about M!ss Crazy is that they don’t focus on the “themes” of ‘80s music, which is basically what made Steel Panther who they are today. M!ss Crazy focuses on the songs, the musicality, and the fun that made that genre so great decades ago. Will they go all the way to completely resurrecting Hard Rock? Who knows, but thanks to the band for trying …

Line Up:

Marcus Allen Christopher – Vocals, Guitar, Bass
Eric Morrison – Guitar
Chris Stringari – Bass
Alan Perrault – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Fire
02. She Needs My Love
03. Dying
04. I Want Love
05. Moon Child
06. Gonna Have a Good Time
07. On My Knees
08. Hello How Are You
09. I’m Sorry December
10. I’ll Follow You
11. My Everything
12. Hiding From The Ghost
13. Knowing Me 2014

+ Video "Dying" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Miss Crazy (USA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 03 Feb 2015, 22:00

Miss Crazy - Inception (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 136 mb

Bio:

A generation ago, historic rock artists like Alice Cooper, David Bowie, and KISS showed your parents that they were not living in the 50's or 60's anymore. These legacy bands incorporated stunning imagery and stage theatrics to elevate the standards of rock performance worldwide. Many 90's bands like Marylin Manson, Slipknot and AFI continued the tradition in spirit, while blazing their own sonic trails. Now, a generation later, Miss Crazy arrives on Earth to reignite the flame of hard rock while honoring the visual standards set by their forefathers. Expertly produced by Ronnie Borchert, Miss Crazy is bringing the sound of excitement back to jaded music fans around the world. Your parents might compare Miss Crazy to their old favorites like Def Leppard, AC/DC, Kix, or Cinderella. However, kids today won't have anything to compare Miss Crazy to! No other major band today sounds like Miss Crazy! We welcome you to the Miss Crazy family here on MySpace and hope you enjoy the free streams of music. Add us to get updates on all the M!SS Crazy happenings and special downloads of unreleased songs. We welcome your comments and try to respond to as many as possible when we're not on the road or in the studio. Well, actually, we've been known to respond from the road and the studio as well. We just love you guys!

Album:

How many bands are to the point where they are putting out multiple albums per year? Well, it wasn’t too many months ago that Hardrock Haven covered Miss Crazy’s 2014 release Resurrection Hard Rock, and lo and behold … they already have a new album out! This one is called Inception, and where Resurrection Hard Rock was the heavier side of the Hard Rock coin, Inception leans a little more on the Glam, pomp and anthems that make this genre so much damn fun to crank. The band also loudly hails their inspirations on two tracks—KISS and Ozzy—but that comes later.“Ready to Go” blasts the party off, a chugging, grooving anthem that is the kind of composition Miss Crazy always excels at. Lead singer Marcus Allen Christopher deftly weaves between his lower, somewhat sultry vocal style and his higher pitched Tom Keifer/Brian Johnson edge. The breakdown in this track will remind you of all the great ’80s hits. Miss Crazy makes it look easy …Their first video is for the song “Love Me Hate Me.” If you’ve been a fan of the band for a while, relationships are often the theme of their songs, as far back as tracks like “Mow” or “Livin’ Without You” off of II. “Love Me Hate Me” is a more heated track, heavier, with Christopher channeling Robert Plant at times. The idea here is the demolition of a relationship, and if you hate love, this song is your best friend. (Besides booze, obviously.)“All Canadian Man” is an homage to KISS, the Paul Stanley fronted hit “All American Man.” Anyone who knows Christopher understands he got into music because of KISS, but very few people probably knew he could clone Stanley’s vocals if called upon. This sounds almost EXACTLY like “All American Man,” sonically and vocally … it’s almost eerie.“She Said She Loves Me” has a bit of a Firehouse groove, as far as the excellent backing harmonies, but the verses are Christopher employing his shredding vocal style again, although he carries the melody even if his voice has a serrated edge. Having three guys in the band who can play guitar allows the band to fill your head with rhythmic riffs and stellar leads and solos that make the songs sound enormous. One of the highlights on Inception for sure.When you get to “Ozzy Osbourne,” you might wonder what to expect. But don’t worry, this is the Jake E. Lee period, as you can tell by the perfect riffs the band tears into. While Christopher pulls off a wicked homage to Ozzy vocally, his Paul Stanley is more spot on. At under three minutes, you’ll go back to this one again and again. “I am everything you need, I see you going crazy,” is the perfect chorus to a tribute to Ozzy song.Now, the best song Miss Crazy has written or released in years is “Hail Bruce Lee.” You could find it on their release Grip, but if you haven’t heard it, they were brilliant including this song on Inception. The track is all crescendo, dark, violent, something some NFLer listens to before beating his women and children first. (See, a Van Halen reference and social commentary dissection all in one line!) “Hail Bruce Lee” is something you just need to hear; words don’t do it justice. It’s a freakin’ perfect Hard Rock construction, from the vocals to the solos to the lyrics.Miss Crazy is and has been one of the unheralded heroes of the Hard Rock genre. They keep pumping out high quality music, they don’t take themselves seriously, and they never even release an “average” studio album. It’s high time you start paying attention to Miss Crazy; start with Inception and work your way back to their self-titled debut.

Line Up:

Marcus Allen Christopher - guitar, lead vocals
Alan Perrault - drums
Eric Morrison - guitar, vocals
Jeff Jones - guitar, vocals
Chris Stringari - bass, vocals

Tracklist:

01. Ready to Go
02. Love Me Hate Me
03. The Madness
04. All Canadian Man
05. No Love for Me
06. Said She Loves Me
07. I Wanna Be Free
08. Ozzy Osbourne
09. Feelin’ Good
10. Hail Bruce Lee

+ Video "Hate Me Love Me" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 02 Apr 2015, 19:30

Miss Crazy - Can't Get Enough (2007)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2007
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 110 mb

Bio:

Album:

Miss Crazy's Can't Get Enough is basically their first release with six extra tracks (Can't Get Enough being one of them.) The music is great. Markus Allen Christopher creates simple infectious guitar riffs with some amazing guitar solos and vocals and lyrics that rock as hard as Kiefer's (Cinderella). The riffs in most the songs are similar to a lot of Mick Mars work in early Motley albums. Kim Racer does an amazing job on bass as well. The title of this album says it all because I know I can't get enough of Miss Crazy. To any rockers out there... There hasn't been a rockin' band this amazing since Crashdiet. The album is expensive because it is out of print and somewhat hard to find but you can always download it on amazon, itunes or cdbaby. Keep Rockin' Rockers.This album smokes from the first seconds to the last beat. It's great to hear an album such as this in 2006 – definitive old school American hard rock – with such a solid production and sound.Normally such albums are taken from the vaults or just don't have the sonic quality they deserve due to perceived current day budget restrictions. The reality is you don't need a lot of money to make a great album if you have the studio and the guy that knows how to work it. In Miss Crazy's case, the production is handled by Trixie's Ronnie Borchert, who probably makes the band sound even better than what they are thanks to a clear, live in the studio feel.Fans of late 80s stadium hard rock in the vein of Cinderella, War Babies, Britny Fox & AC/DC are going to eat this up. The upper range squeal of vocalist Markus Allen Christopher is not a world away from the likes of Tom Keifer and Julliet's Kenny McGee. His rasp is all over this record and is at times mixed with fine harmonies reminiscent of the Def Leppard approach used on the Trixie records. The opening track No Compromise is a take no prisoners rocker with a great ballsy sound, leading into Billie which delivers a killer chorus. You're Blue slows things down for a few minutes and reminds me of the heavy ballads from the War Babies debut. Scream then takes the tempo back into overdrive before So Long adds more Cinderella style melody. Did I mention there are plenty of guitar solos on offer? B.B. Michaels and Manfred Swann are the guys to thank for that. There is nothing new at all here, but the band's attitude and the fact that so few new albums like this are made in this day and age and the fact that it is made so well mean that it does stand out from the pack. With so many metal albums on the market, it's great to have the opportunity to dive into some old school party hard rock.

Line Up:

Marcus Allen Christopher – Vocals, Guitar, Bass
Eric Morrison – Guitar
Chris Stringari – Bass
Alan Perrault – Drums

Tracklist:

01. Can't Get Enough (02:54)
02. My Life Is Over (03:31)
03. No Compromise (03:42)
04. Billie (03:20)
05. Hide Island (02:55)
06. Life's Been Good (03:07)
07. You're Blue (04:15)
08. Scream (03:16)
09. So Long (03:12)
10. Now (03:17)
11. Shut Eyes (03:21)
12. Baby Let's Go (03:35)
13. Nothing (03:32)
14. My Way (03:25)
15. Tattooed Freak (03:31)
16. All for You (03:32)

+ Video "Can't Get Enough" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Jan 2021, 18:54

Miss Crazy - Make America Crazy Again (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019
Audio : 320 kbps + front

Bio:

Album:

Californian ’80s inspired hard rockers MISS CRAZY have released their new album “Make America Crazy Again” this Christmas day as a ‘hope’ for true rock n’ roll rule in America again. Avoiding trends and modern rock radio current boredom, all songs on “Make America Crazy Again” bring back the fun rock music shouldn’t have lost.Kiss, Cinderella, part Ratt, some early Enuff Z’Nuff. Kix, Helix are the core influences on “Make America Crazy Again”, and entertaining 12-track platter from start to finish.In a true Eighties fashion, little instrumental intro ‘Six’ creates the atmosphere for the rocking fun ‘My Disgrace’, some kind of a mix between The Sweet’s classic ‘Action’ and 1987 Poison.‘Work It Out’ is groovier, driven by chugging guitars riffs akin Motley, while the guys try something different with the darker ‘Can’t Be Without You’.There’s a slightly Alice Cooper inspiration on ‘My Heart Aches’, and while ‘You Turn Me On’ sounds more 2000’s, the early Nineties are over it.Some on-acid like hard rock appears on “Lay Me Down’, the ‘His Love’ is a straight out hard rocker where Kix meets Bulletboys, and even there’s some Ozzy / Jake E Lee era on closer ‘The Light’.Whilst always ’80s / early 90s inspired, Miss Crazy do not stick it to an uniform sound / style all over the album.While you may think the result is too much, this actually works better preventing being repetitive and sounding all the same. That’s the advantage to manage yourself; Miss Crazy control everything about their music.

Line Up:

Marcus Allen Christopher: lead vocals, guitar
Eric Morrison: guitar, vocals, bass
Jeff Jones: guitar, vocals
Tom Frost: drums

Tracklist:

01. Six
02. My Disgrace
03. Work It Out
04. Can't Be Without You
05. Let Me Out
06. My Heart Aches
07. You Turn Me On
08. Lies
09. Lay Me Down
10. His Love
11. M.A.C.A
12. The Light

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 18 Júl 2022, 11:00

Miss Crazy - Make America Crazy Again (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2022 (Eonian Records Edition)
Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

Eonian Records is releasing M!SS CRAZY’s new studio album ”Clones”, the tenth overall from the American hard rock band formed fifteen years ago.A generation ago, historic rock artists like Alice Cooper, David Bowie, and KISS showed our parents that they were no longer living in the ’50s or ’60s. These iconic bands incorporated stunning imagery and stage theatrics to elevate the standards of rock performance worldwide. Fast forward to 2007, and a young, new band named MISS CRAZY arrived on the musical landscape to reignite the flame of classic hard rock.Headed up by singer / songwriter Markus Allen Christopher, the new album offers 10 tracks that both rekindles the ‘80s Arena Rock sound & attitude and takes the sound and song structures to a modern approach adding fresh elements for the genre.M!SS CRAZY takes that ‘80s hair metal formula and kicks it up a notch in a few places. First, Markus Allen Christopher, best known in past releases for his vocal presentation being very similar to Tom Kieffer (Cinderella), has sanded off much of his rasp in favor for thicker, more soothing vocal sound. The change (done for whatever reason) works fine and gives many of the songs a feeling of confidence and purpose.Musically, many of the tracks proceed forward like medieval warriors on iron-clad horses … there’s deliberate and uninhibited power and chugging within the riffs and chord patterns, but also catchy melodies and choruses that make you want to crank it up with the windows down for everyone else around you to hear.However the band try to add new twists to this type of rock ‘n’ roll to make it more interesting. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. I mean; at places the album sounds a bit more like it is trying to achieve a certain sound, rather than organically produce it.Anyway, on ”Clones” we should give M!SS CRAZY the credit to add something new to the genre here. Nicely produced, this might not be anyone’s album of the year but it is certainly worth a listen.

Line Up:

Markus Allen Christopher – Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals & Guitar
Vernon Anderson – Guitar
John Homan – Drums
Kim Racer – Bass
Nicole Willard – Lead Vocals & Backing Vocals

Tracklist:

01. I’m Never Gonna Get Over You
02. Clones
03. Living In America
04. I Don’t Believe In Love
05. I Just Wanna Give
06. Forgiveness
07. Miracle
08. Tonight
09. V.A.
10. She Loves Me

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 18 neregistrovaných