The Quireboys (GBR)

Hard Rock, Melodic Rock , AOR , Blues Rock , Glam & Sleaze Rock , West Coast , Christian Rock
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

The Quireboys (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 16:05

The Quireboys - What Do You Want From Me (EP) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2014
Style : Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + front + Video
Size : 164 mb

Bio:

With a sound that harks back to the 70's heyday of The Faces, Stones, Slade and Mott The Hoople, The Quireboy's have always remained true to their roots from the start. The boy's mission is simply to keep the spirit of good time rock ‘n’ roll alive and kicking into the 21st century.The Quireboys are an English hard rock band formed in 1984 in London, England, with strong ties to Newcastle. When the band formed they were originally known as The Queerboys and later as the London Quireboys in the United States, settling at last with their current name.The band were successful during the late 1980s and early 1990s, with their debut album A Bit of What You Fancy reaching No. 2 on the UK charts. Known as "Britain's answer to Poison" their highest charting single for the band was with the song "Hey You".In 1993, the Quireboys broke up but briefly reformed live in 1995 with different members. A more permanent reformation came in 2001 when frontman Spike, guitarist Guy Griffin and bassist Nigel Mogg put together a new line-up. The band is still active, recording new material and playing live.

Album:

The Quireboys to release new 5 track EP to start the 30th anniversary onslaught!!As The Quireboys start their 30th anniversary world tour celebrations and get ready for the imminent release of their new album, Black Eyed Sons, the QB’s will be launching a new EP on the 2nd June titled, “ What do you want from me ?” which will feature the title track as a single plus 4 unplugged bonus tracks

Line Up:

Spike (Vocals)
Guy Griffin (Guitar)
Keith Weir (Keyboards)
Paul Guerin (Guitar)

Tracklist:

01. "What Do You Want From Me?"
02. "Twenty Seven Years"
03. "Mother Mary"
04. "Devil Of A Man"
05. "Beautiful Curse"

+ Video "Mother Mary" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: The Quireboys (GBR)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 16:06

The Quireboys - Black Eyed Son (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 126 mb

Bio:

With a sound that harks back to the 70's heyday of The Faces, Stones, Slade and Mott The Hoople, The Quireboy's have always remained true to their roots from the start. The boy's mission is simply to keep the spirit of good time rock ‘n’ roll alive and kicking into the 21st century.The Quireboys are an English hard rock band formed in 1984 in London, England, with strong ties to Newcastle. When the band formed they were originally known as The Queerboys and later as the London Quireboys in the United States, settling at last with their current name.The band were successful during the late 1980s and early 1990s, with their debut album A Bit of What You Fancy reaching No. 2 on the UK charts. Known as "Britain's answer to Poison" their highest charting single for the band was with the song "Hey You".In 1993, the Quireboys broke up but briefly reformed live in 1995 with different members. A more permanent reformation came in 2001 when frontman Spike, guitarist Guy Griffin and bassist Nigel Mogg put together a new line-up. The band is still active, recording new material and playing live.

Album:

The Quireboys to release new 5 track EP to start the 30th anniversary onslaught!!As The Quireboys start their 30th anniversary world tour celebrations and get ready for the imminent release of their new album, Black Eyed Sons, the QB’s will be launching a new EP on the 2nd June titled, “ What do you want from me ?” which will feature the title track as a single plus 4 unplugged bonus tracks

Line Up:

Spike (Vocals)
Guy Griffin (Guitar)
Keith Weir (Keyboards)
Paul Guerin (Guitar)

Tracklist:

01. Troublemaker (Black Eyed Son)
02. What Do You Want From Me?
03. Julieanne
04. Double Dealin'
05. Stubborn Kinda Heart
06. Lullaby of London Town
07. The Messenger
08. You Never Can Tell
09. Mothers Ruin
10. Monte Cassino (Lady Lane)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 16:07

The Quireboys - Black Eyed Sons (Box Set Digipak Edition) (2CD) (2014)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 192 mb

Bio:

Album:

Black Eyed Sons – THE BRAND NEW ALBUM KICKS OFF 30TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS!!TOP VALUE PACKAGE INCLUDES LIVE CD AND LIVE DVD RELEASED MONDAY JUNE 16, 2014.The miners’ strike is in full swing. Apple sells its first Macintosh home computer and Whitesnake release Slide It In. Prince Harry is born……and the band that would become The Quireboys makes its infamous debut at a heaving pub in Putney.Thirty years down the line and it’s time to celebrate a golden age of music with the ultimate party band.In 2014 The Quireboys continue to fuse retro-fuelled hooks with rock n roll evolution: new album Black Eyed Sons is the perfect soundtrack to your summer.Following hot on the heels of last year’s critically acclaimed Beautiful Curse – the band’s biggest-selling record since their early 90s heyday – Black Eyed Sons, was produced by the legendary Chris Tsangarides and represents yet another career high for a band bang in form.Spike (vocals), Guy Griffin (guitars), Paul Guerin (guitars) and Keith Weir (keys) have spent more than a decade rebuilding and revitalising one of British rock n roll’s best-loved brands. Black Eyed Sons is the triumphant result.Packaged alongside a CD of The Quireboys’ main stage acoustic set at 2013’s Sweden Rock festival – in front of 40,000 fans – and a live 7 CAM shot DVD featuring the London leg of last year’s Beautiful Curse tour, this is a must-have for long-time fans and new converts alike.“I’ve always felt like I’m 30-years-old,” jokes Spike. “So this is our time. And I’d just like to raise a toast to the next 30 years.”

Line Up:

Spike (Vocals)
Guy Griffin (Guitar)
Keith Weir (Keyboards)
Paul Guerin (Guitar)

Tracklist:

CD1: Black Eyed Sons

01. Troublemaker (Black Eyed Sons) [03:43]
02. What do you want from me? [04:28]
03. Julieanne [04:02]
04. Double Dealin' [03:52]
05. Stubborn Kinda Heart [03:15]
06. Lullaby of London Town [03:20]
07. The Messenger [04:53]
08. You Never Can Tell [03:29]
09. Mothers Ruin [03:09]
10. Monte Cassino (Lady Lane) [03:31]

CD2: Unplugged in Sweden

01. Don't Bite the Hand That Feeds You [03:45]
02. There She Goes Again [03:05]
03. Devil of a Man [03:18]
04. Mona Lisa Smiled [04:48]
05. Roses & Rings [05:22]
06. Misled [03:38]
07. Have a Drink with Me [04:20]
08. Sweet Mary Anne [04:44]
09. I Don't Love You Anymore [06:19]
10. Sex Party [04:43]

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 16:08

The Quireboys - Gracie B (EP) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Size : 161 mb

Bio:

Album:

St Cecilia And The Gypsy Soul is released worldwide via Off Yer Rocka on March 30 2015 but will be preceded by the Gracie B EP which features 4 bonus tracks & a lyrics video on the 16th March.Produced by The Quireboys and Martin Ekelund.

Line Up:

Spike (Vocals)
Guy Griffin (Guitar)
Keith Weir (Keyboards)
Paul Guerin (Guitar)

Tracklist:

01 – Gracie B [5:12]
02 – This Is Rock & Roll 2014 [3:25]
03 – Fear Within the Lie [4:18]
04 – Halfpenny Dancer [4:09]
05 – Have a Drink with Me [3:37]

+ Video "Gracie B" (Official Lyric Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 16:09

The Quireboys - St. Cecilia And The Gypsy Soul (4CD) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015

Bio:

Album:

Locked away for a week in the Swedish outpost of Klippan, THE QUIREBOYS couldn't have imagined what would emerge from the most intensive recording process of their careers."It was the bleakest place I've ever seen," said guitarist Paul Guerin, following his stay in the town whose name translates as Cliff's Edge. "I felt like I was in the Big Brother house," added Spike. "I never stepped out of the studio — not once. We could have gone stir crazy but we came out of there with a record we never knew was possible."Inspired by the success of 2009's critically acclaimed acoustic album "Halfpenny Dancer", the band entered Lemon Studios fully intending to repeat that winning formula. However, an Aladdin's Cave of intriguing instruments and eerie samples inspired THE QUIREBOYS to push the boundaries and shift the focus."The plan was always to record some new acoustic songs and rework some originals," added Spike. "But the plan changed. There was something about that place — the vibe got better and better and we just went with the flow."Spike, Paul Guerin, Guy Griffin (guitar) and Keith Weir (keyboards) flew home with 10 new songs and a brand new sound. Fans can hear the fruits of THE QUIREBOYS' labors this spring when "St Cecilia And The Gypsy Soul" is released as part of a luxurious 4CD set — featuring buried treasure and bonus cuts.The new album will be packaged alongside "Halfpenny Dancer" — finally available again — and two discs covering the previously unreleased 2010 "Halfpenny Dancer" live show featuring fiddles, pedal steel, mandolin, banjo and more!"This side of the band needs to heard," added Spike. "And we'll be taking the new music out on the road with our most intimate tour yet."The new album's title might hark back to THE QUIREBOYS' rootsy legacy but the quality of its music reaffirms a desire to break new ground and grow their sound."St Cecilia And The Gypsy Soul" is released worldwide via Off Yer Rocka on March 30 but will be preceded by the March 16 release of the "Gracie B" EP, which features four bonus tracks and a lyric video.

Line Up:

Spike (Vocals)
Guy Griffin (Guitar)
Keith Weir (Keyboards)
Paul Guerin (Guitar)

Tracklist:

CD1 - St. Cecilia And The Gypsy Soul:

01. Gracie B
02. Land Of My Father
03. St Cecilia
04. The Promise
05. Can’t Hide It Anymore
06. Out Of Your Mind
07. The Hurting Kind
08. Adaline
09. The Best Are Not Forgotten
10. Why Did It Take So Long

CD2 - Halfpenny Dancer (Acoustic):

01. There She Goes Again
02. Devil Of A Man
03. Love To Love
04. Mona Lisa Smiled
05. I Can’t Stop Loving You
06. Roses & Rings
07. Baby It’s You
08. Hello
09. Pretty Girls
10. He’ll Have To Go
11. Long Time Comin’
12. Hates To Please
13. King Of New York

CD3 - Halfpenny Live (Part I):

01. There She Goes Again
02. Devil Of A Man
03. Mona Lisa Smiled
04. Love To Love
05. Roses & Rings
06. Pretty Girls
07. Can’t Stop Loving You
08. One For The Road
09. Hello

CD4 - Halfpenny Live (Part II):

01. Hates To Please
02. Long Time Comin’
03. Have A Drink With Me
04. Late Night Saturday Call
05. Misled
06. I Love This Dirty Town
07. 7 O clock
08. I Don t Love You Anymore

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 16:09

The Quireboys - Twisted Love (EP) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2016

Bio:

Album:

THE QUIREBOYS are ready to release their album number 10 Twisted Love next September, but they are teasing the fans with the "Twisted Love EP" released today August 19th featuring 4 tracks not to be present on the main CD.Seems The Quireboys are back stronger than ever, as judging the quality of this advanced EP the band feels energetic 'n rockin'.Title track 'Twisted Love' released as the lead single sees guitar players Paul Guerin, Guy Griffin and frontman Spike joining forces to deliver one of the darkest Quireboys anthems to date. Featuring the sultry backing vocals of blues rock chanteuse Lynne Jackaman it's a song that shimmers from start to finish.The EP feature 4 tracks not included in the album; the swaggerin' rocker 'Win Some, Lose Some' (remind me of an Aerosmith song from the early era), two hot live takes of 'Mayfair' & 'I Love This Dirty Town' dominated by the driving guitars of Guerin/Griffin, plus a Full Length version of 'Twisted Love'.

Line Up:

Spike - vocals
Paul Guerin, Guy Griffin - guitars
Keith Weir - keyboards
Nick Mailing - bass
Dave McCluskey - drums
Lynne Jackaman - guest vocals

Tracklist:

01. Twisted Love (Radio Edit)
02. Win Some, Lose Some
03. Mayfair (Live)
04. I Love This Dirty Town (Live)
05. Twisted Love (Full Length Bonus Version)*

* non album tracks

+ Video "Twisted Love" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 16:10

The Quireboys - Leaving Trunk (EP) (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017

Bio:

Album:

THE QUIREBOYS will release a new album, "White Trash Blues", on September 5 via Off Yer Rocka. An EP, "Leaving Trunk", will precede the full-length effort on August 1.Ahead of their appearance at Ramblin' Man Fair, The Quireboys have unveiled details of their tenth studio album.Released on Friday 5th September via Off Yer Rocka Recordings, ‘White Trash Blues’ boasts unique cover versions of blues classics from legends including Muddy Waters, John Lee Hooker, Chuck Berry and Billy Boy Arnold.The idea for the record came about after the Quireboys were booked in to play their upcoming penultimate Blues Stage slot at Ramblin Man’ Fair on Sunday 30th July.“When Spike and I met Chris Ingham from Ramblin’ Man Fair he floated the idea of doing a blues set at this year’s festival and we loved the idea,” explains guitarist Guy Griffin.“Why not do something different to the norm? And at that point we sensed an opportunity to make a blues record. All of the guys are great musicians - as a band we can play anything. I suppose the trick was giving these blues classics a unique twist and that’s what we’ve tried to do.”“The album came together very organically but they are songs everyone has played at different times over the years and they feel like they’re part of our history,” adds guitarist Paul Guerin.“There are a few leftfield choices and we love that but it’s always great to give the classics a go. We’re naturally suited to playing the blues but let’s be honest - once Spike starts singing they all sound like they could be Quireboys songs. And they can be!”Keyboardist and blues aficionado Keith Weir said the record was a sheer joy to put together.“Ever since I was a kid I’ve loved the blues. I used to buy The Blues Collection magazine back in the 90s - I’ve still got all of those CDs. It’s a genre that I’ve always loved and doing this album was a dream come true,” Keith said.“We didn’t just want to do carbon copies of these great old songs but at the same time we wanted to pay due respect to the people behind the songs. I think we’ve managed to strike the right balance.”Together with ‘White Trash Blues’, The Quireboys will also release the three-track ‘Leaving Trunk EP’, featuring the bonus tracks ‘Champagne and Reefer’ and ‘Rollin and Tumblin’, digitally on Tuesday 1st August.

Line Up:

Spike (vocals)
Paul Guerin (guitar)
Guy Griffin (keyboards)
Keith Weir (keyboards)
Nick Mailing (bass)
Dave MCCluskey (drums)

Tracklist:

01. Leaving Trunk
02. Champagne And Reefer
03. Rollin And Tumblin

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 16:11

The Quireboys - Twisted Love (Digipak Edition) (2016)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video

Bio:

Album:

The Quireboys Find Twisted Love On Album Number 10. The summer of 2016 and its time to fall in love all over again as The Quireboys rediscover their passion for quintessential British rock and roll. New long player Twisted Love lays bare a collective desire to win the hearts and minds of long-time fans and secret admirers alike. It's the sound of six musicians bound by the past and excited by the future. Unashamedly loud and justifiably proud, Twisted Love celebrates a legacy and adds to a legend. The band's 10th studio album marks a welcome return to a time when the Quireboys rocked - and rocked hard. "There are no ballads this time," confessed frontman Spike. "I approached the songwriting from a different angle and it felt good. There's a lot of passion there." A bullish reworking of crowd favourite Gracie B reinforces the point. More akin to the thumping live version beloved of fans far and wide, it's dominated by the driving guitars of Paul Guerin and fellow six-stringer Guy Griffin. Title track Twisted Love - released as the lead single - sees Griffin, Guerin and frontman Spike join forces to deliver one of the darkest Quireboys anthems to date. Featuring the sultry backing vocals of blues rock chanteuse Lynne Jackaman it's a song that shimmers from start to finish. But highlights are everywhere on this bold record: Ghost Train takes the listener on a bluesy, Hammond-soundtracked journey to the band's classic era while the rock and soul of slow-brooding set closer Midnight Collective is simply sublime. Once again the stark Swedish town of Klippan provided the perfect bolt hole for a band focused on following up 2015's critically acclaimed St Cecilia And The Gypsy Soul with an equally compelling - yet creatively distinct - Quireboys record. "We locked ourselves away again and worked our arses off," said Guerin. "We perform well under pressure. And I have to give immense credit to Spike - the lyrics on Twisted Love are some of his best ever." Enjoying a richly deserved renaissance, The Quireboys continue to tour extensively and write records that will stand the test of time. With a line-up that's built to last - Keith Weir (keyboards), Nick Mailing (bass) and Dave McCluskey (drums) complementing Spike, Griffin and Guerin - the days of proving their critics wrong are long gone. "We used to worry about what everyone else used to say," said Griffin. "Now we don't waste time on those people who still don't get what we're all about. Our time is too precious and it's time to be positive."

Line Up:

Spike (vocals)
Paul Guerin (guitar)
Guy Griffin (keyboards)
Keith Weir (keyboards)
Nick Mailing (bass)
Dave MCCluskey (drums)

Tracklist:

01. Torn & Frayed
02. Ghost Train
03. Killing Time
04. Twisted Love [Album Version]
05. Breaking Rocks
06. Gracie B (Part II)
07. Life's a Bitch
08. Stroll On
09. Shotgun Way
10. Midnight Collective
11. Win Some, Lose Some (bonus track)
12. Twisted Love [Full Length Version] (bonus track)

+ Video "Twisted Love" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 16:12

The Quireboys - White Trash Blues (2017)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017

Bio:

Album:

The latest offering from The Quireboys is probably not what you’d expect after their last album, which was their most raucous yet. This time they step into the world of the Blues greats and we are treated to a raft of familiar songs, but all made special with a Quireboys twist, basically making every well known Blues song sound like a Quireboys original.This whole concept for this album came about after a meeting with Chris Ingham from Ramblin Man Fair who floated the idea of them doing a Blues set for this year’s festival, and they loved the idea. White Trash Blues was born.We have ‘Cross Eyed Cat’ and ‘Hoochie Coochie Man,’ both Muddy Waters classics. We have ‘Take Out Some Insurance’ and ‘Shame Shame Shame,’ made famous by Jimmy Reed. We also have covers from other great Blues artists such as John Lee Hooker, Sonny Boy Williamson, Billy Boy Arnold, Freddie King, Johnny Jenkins, Slim Harpo, Rufus Thomas and even the classic ‘Little Queenie’ by Chuck Berry.You may be thinking, why would I want to listen to a bunch of cover songs? Well, in all honesty these are much more than that. Although you may be familiar with the titles of some of the songs, you would never before have heard them done this way, as only the Quireboys can. They have really thought about arrangement and musicality to ensure that these are not just plain old cover songs. Each one is individual and unique in its own way, and worthy of being given a listen.The album flows effortlessly along and will be a proud addition to your music collection.

Line Up:

Spike (vocals)
Guy Griffin (guitar)
Paul Guerin (guitar)
Keith Weir (keyboards)
Nick Mailing (bass)
Dave McCluskey (drums)

Tracklist:

01. Cross Eyed Cat
02. Boom Boom
03. I Wish You Would
04. Take Out Some Insurance
05. Going Down
06. Help Me
07. Shame Shame Shame
08. I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
09. Leaving Trunk
10. I'm a King Bee
11. Walking The Dog
12. Little Queenie

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 08 Apr 2020, 16:13

The Quireboys - The Amazing Disgrace (2019)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2019

Bio:

Album:

On their essential new album, The Quireboys amazed themselves. “The new music has surpassed all of expectations”, admitted long-term guitarist Guy Griffin. “It’s the most diverse album we’ve ever done”, added fellow six-stringer Paul Guerin. And for a band celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2019, that’s saying something. "Amazing Disgrace" is the sixth Quireboys album in seven years, but quality over quantity remains the mantra. Eleven typically frank and familiarly evocative rock and roll classics soundtrack a band at the peak of its creative powers. The new album will be released digitally on April 5 and physically on April 19 via Off Yer Rocka Recordigs. The decision to lay down "Amazing Disgrace" at the world famous Rockfield Studios turned out to be an inspired decision as the weight of history created a unique pressure on a band determined to evolve. “Getting everyone together at one of the most iconic studios in the world has definitely given the new music a different vibe”, said guitarist Guy Griffin. “Everyone was a lot more up for it, because each band member felt so involved in the process. I was actually more apprehensive than usual going in to the studio. I didn’t know how things would turn out but the music we came out with was better than anyone could have expected. We’re at the point in our career where we don’t really give a shit what anyone else thinks! I don’t mean that in a negative way, but we write songs that we can play with freedom within a live show."Paul adds: "Amazing Disgrace is one of our most diverse records yet. I don’t think there’s anything we can’t do or that we wouldn’t try. The last few records have proved that.” Guerin conceded that treading in the revered footsteps of Freddie Mercury, Brian May et all across the hallowed Rockfield turf was an unforgettable experience in its own right. Emerging from the studio with an album prepped to take on all-comers in 2019 was the icing on the cake. “You come out of the front door and on the right hand side you can see up to the window of the room where Freddie Mercury wrote Bohemian Rhapsody”, added Guerin. “Look up again and you can see the weather vane referenced in the song. If you’re of a certain vintage, it’s just mindblowing. I was like a kid in a sweetshop. And if you can’t draw inspiration from recording in that environment then you’re probably in the wrong job!” Guerin is clearly in the right job. And the job satisfaction will surely spike again when The Quireboys headline a special one-off show celebrating 35 years as self-styled rock and roll rebels.
Source: Rock'N'Growl Promotion

Line Up:

Spike (vocals)
Guy Griffin (guitar)
Paul Guerin (guitar)
Keith Weir (keyboards)
Nick Mailing (bass)
Dave McCluskey (drums)

Tracklist:

01. Original Black Eyed Son
02. Sinners Serenade
03. Seven Deadly Sins
04. Amazing Disgrace
05. Eve Of The Summertime
06. California Blues
07. This Is It
08. Feels Like A Long Time
09. Slave #1
10. Dancing In Paris
11. Medusa My Girl

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 05 Mar 2022, 16:23

The Quireboys - A Bit Of What You Fancy (30th Anniversary Edition) (2021)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Audio : 320 kbps + scans

Bio:

Album:

Next August 6th THE QUIREBOYS are set to release a limited run of a totally new Re-Recorded version of their classic ”A Bit Of What You Fancy” to mark the album’s 30th Anniversary. The hard-working quartet have been back in the studio re-recording their iconic first album with the current Gypsy Rock n’ Roll sound of The Quireboys, and new artwork.”A Bit Of What You Fancy” remains one of the greatest rock albums of all time, loved by fans and critics alike, the singles and many of the album tracks can be heard to this day on classic rock radio, the music remains timeless and is almost certainly guaranteed to fill the dance floor at any party or rock bar.But, it was necessary to touch the classic recording? Well, the band doesn’t has the rights of the original tapes, so they wanted to do their own version. And the results are very good.Following the incredible 35 & live show at The O2 Academy Forum London in September 2019, the boys were blown away at how the crowds still respond to the music after 30 years, the atmosphere was electric and hearing the whole crowd singing the timeless tracks cemented that unity between the audience, the band and the music.So the band decided to make these songs again. The Quireboys will tour the UK and Europe Dec 20 / April 21 performing the whole album in its entirety.Spike commented, “It’s where it all began, it was an incredible album that launched our careers, but the way we sound and play now doesn’t give it the justice it needs. Henceforth, it’s been a pleasure updating it to our modern-day Gypsy Rock n Roll Sound. I’m sure everyone will enjoy this new version, marking its 30th Anniversary.”This is a must for all Quireboys fans worldwide and while this will be available on CD & Vinyl, both will be on limited runs, with a new modern cover and a couple of live bonus tracks on the CD. The CD feature 2 Live Bonus Tracks, “Man on the Loose” and “Mayfair”.The new version are faithful to the originals, well recorded & produced.

Line Up:

Spike (Vocals)
Guy Griffin (Guitar)
Paul Guerin (Guitar)
Keith Weir (Keyboards)
Dave McCluskey (Drums)
Gary Ivin (Bass)

Tracklist:

01. 7 O’Clock (30th Anniversary Version)
02. Man on the Loose (30Th Anniversary Version)
03. Whippin’ Boy (30Th Anniversary Version)
04. Sex Party (30Th Anniversary Version)
05. Sweet Mary Ann (30Th Anniversary Version)
06. I Don’t Love You Anymore (30Th Anniversary Version)
07. Hey You (30Th Anniversary Version)
08. Misled (30Th Anniversary Version)
09. Long Time Comin’ (30Th Anniversary Version)
10. Roses & Rings (30Th Anniversary Version)
11. There She Goes Again (30Th Anniversary Version)
12. Take Me Home (30Th Anniversary Version)
13. Man on the Loose [Live] (Bonus Track)
14. Mayfair [Live] (Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 14 Dec 2022, 08:04

The Quireboys - Orchestral Quireboys Live (2023)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2023
Size : 188 mb

Bio:

Album:

Classic, timeless British rockers UK rockers THE QUIREBOYS will be releasing a new CD/DVD titled “Orchestral Quireboys Live” next February 10, 2023. The set, featuring Quireboys selected fan favorites, was recorded live at the gig at the O2 Forum, Kentish Town in London over the weekend of 3rd September 2022, including orchestral arrangements performed by a string section.This is a beautifully performed set adorned with wonderful strings creating an intimate atmosphere, despite being live.2022 evolved into a new chapter for The Quireboys with Griffin, Guerin and Weir - alongside rhythm section Pip and Nick Mailing - continuing to celebrate a bulging back catalogue bursting with hidden gems and long-forgotten favorites. And they’re doing it without Spike following the difficult decision to part company with the band’s original frontman at the start of the year.It’s a brave task to replace Spike at the mic, but Guy Griffin does a remarkable job.Indeed, Griffin has been doing vocals into the The Quireboys for decades, and know these songs from A to Z, and he’s a capable singer. In fact, he provides to the classic Quireboys songs a new interesting life.Musically the band sound impeccable, and the recording / production is top notch.Great classic rock album.

Line Up:

Guy Griffin - Vocals, Guitar
Paul Guerin - Guitar
Nick Mailing - Bass
Keith Weir - Keyboards
Pip - Drums

Tracklist:

01. Gracie B (Live)
02. Roses & Rings (Live)
03. There She Goes Again (Live)
04. Mona Lisa Smiled (Live)
05. Hello (Live)
06. Blackwater (Live)
07. The Promise (Live)
08. Stubborn Kinda Heart (Live)
09. Late Night Saturday Call (Live)
10. I Don’t Love You Anymore (Live)
11. I Love This Dirty Town (Live)
12. Louder (Live)
13. This Is Rock’N’Roll (Live)
14. Original Black Eyed Son (Live)
15. 7 O’Clock (Live)
16. Sex party (Live)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Návrat na "HARD Rock, MELODIC Rock, AOR, BLUES Rock, GLAM & SLEAZE Rock"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 68 neregistrovaných