Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Northland (SPA)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 13 Feb 2021, 15:02

Northland - Downfall And Rebirth (Digipak Edition) (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Folk Metal , Melodic Death Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 129 mb

Bio:

The origin of Northland, back into the end of 2007, started when the band edited the first demo Freezing Sadness. Wagering on a quite unknown style in Spain, Northland began to make concerts in order to claim for a place within the national metal scene.Their music crossed the borders and the band signed up for the German label Black Bards. As a result, Northland (2010), their first studio release, was brought to light.This launch opened the gates for Northland to participate in numerous festivals, tours and concerts around the European continent. After three years and almost a hundred of gigs, Northland began to be considered one of the significant bands among the Folk Metal scene.Currently, after a hard-working period of composition and studio enclosure, the band steps forward towards its consolidation with their second long length Dawnfall & Rebirth about to see the light.

Album:

Leave the light behind you as you trudge on toward the uncertain darkness of "Downfall and Rebirth," the new album by Spanish Folk Metal sextet NORTHLAND! Their first release since 2010, this album hails as their triumphant return to the scene and casts a strange, uplifting darkness over the listener's ears and gently tickles the mind with the delightful medley of traditional instruments, then blasts the ear drums with the thunder of brilliant Heavy Metal.How wonderful the melodies are and how angry are the instruments. This album puts NORTHLAND in the arena of great Folk/Heavy Metal names as ELUVEITIE, FINNTROLL and ENSIFERUM. There is talent aplenty in the songwriting and composition and it all translates so nicely from paper or digital media through the audio channels. Echoing over the darkened themes portrayed in the song titles is some of the most dynamic music I've ever heard, as though I am looking through the eyes of a horseman with time sped up, sending me side to side through a winding forest path. There are several songs that give me that sensation, so it's kind of misleading to point out one specifically. There is this really awesome bass riff in "Whispers in the Wind" near the end of the song, so listen for that.To me, this is great theme music but more along the lines of the Lord of the Rings movies given machine guns, fast cars and perpetual action sequences. Despite that, it maintains its regality and commands reverence. There are countless parts that left me spellbound at how beautiful the music of "Downfall and Rebirth" is, ranging from Celtic influences to the style of so-called Viking Metal.I applaud the band members as musicians for their dexterity and accomplished skill level on their respective instruments. These are great minds put together in a mold and their Metal was purified in a foundry, extracting any gunk and leaving behind only the purest and most high quality product. I must also give recognition to a registry of guests that appear on the album: Jordi Clapés on flutes, Pau Segalés on the bodhran, Eric Baule as guest vocals on Downfall & Rebirth, and the mesmerizing chants of Lady Morte as guest vocals on Moonlight Spell.This full-size album is chock full of amazing music and certainly goes in the books as one of the greats in their genre. Each song rings of its own tune and though they blend well together in sequence, they don't repeat each other nor do they lack in any aspect of what sound Metal is. I loved the vocals both harsh and clean. There were times where an ensemble of voices sing the melodies and provides another special element of classical music included with the rest of the music. This is high-quality enchanting Metal, and listeners with an ear for Classical nuances will be extremely pleased, so prepare yourselves for "Downfall and Rebirth!"

Line-Up:

Pau Murillo Guitars, Vocals (lead) (2004, 2007-present) - See also: ex-Everfrost
Alex Fernández Guitars (2008-present) - See also: Moonrise
Pol Lemaire Keyboards (2008-present) - See also: Byrfolhull
Pau Vázquez Violin, Vocals (backing) (2008-present) - See also: Katarsick
Vic A. Granell Bass (2010-present) - See also: Moonloop, ex-Aggression (live)
Jose Rosendo Drums (2013-present) - See also: Abrahel, Aggression, Caustic

Tracklist:

01. When Nature Awakes 05:06
02. Bloodred Sunrise 05:35
03. Together We Die 03:52
04. The Rite 02:38
05. Fury’s Unleashed 04:03
06. Duskriders 06:32
07. Spirit in Darkness 05:17
08. Whispers in the Wind 04:20
09. Downfall and Rebirth 07:44
10. Moonlight Spell 04:01
11. Newborn Star 05:39

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "VIKING, PAGAN, CELTIC, FOLK, PIRATE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 14 neregistrovaných