Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2017
Style : Melodic Viking Folk Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 165 mb

Bio:

Dusius get started during spring 2010 as Rocco Tridici, plans to set up a band to share his passion for viking metal.He involves his friend Manuel Greco (called as Highlander) in this project, and Erik Pasini (Paso) and Alessandro Vecchio (Alle) join them. Although they still lack a complete line-up, the four of them start writing their first songs.In the winter of the same year Rocco meets Manuele Quintiero (Kra), who, in spite of a different musical taste, immediately gets on with the band. Fabien Squarza (Fab), stayed more than a year in aid of the band, decides in January 2012 to join the band officially.

Album:

Italy’s Dusius is an impressive seven piece specializing in a nice blend of Viking/Celtic folk metal. They started in 2010 and outside a demo this is the first full length and it’s a really nice debut. I’d say their music is a mix of a lot of different ranges of folk metal. Their use of hurdy gurdy and bagpipes give them a sound that lays somewhere between Eluveitie and Koorpiklaani. I found myself making those comparisons quite a lot through quite a few of the songs. They are well put together and offer a lot on their merit. Any fan of the aforementioned acts will find themselves right at home here. Couple those folk metal elements with a duelling guitar type of metal backbone and you get an idea of what to expect. Dusius’s songs all have nice layering to them bringing a lot to take in on each listen and the songs segue nicely into each other, giving the album a theme feel to it. Most of the songs don’t the five minute mark so they never feel too repetitive in themselves although throughout you’ll hear some of the same musical themes return adding to the overall story being told. My personal favorite parts were the dual guitar parts that really kept the Viking metal aspect in the forefront. For me the only actual negative for me were some of the clean spoken parts. There’s not a whole lot of them by the end but I think sometimes they were a little dramatic with the delivery of them. It’s not necessarily going to take away from the album’s overall greatness, because otherwise quite good, I just felt their harsh vocals and clean Viking chant parts really outshined the spoken word. Still a very nice debut and I’ll be very interested in what they do in the future.

Line-Up:

Kra Guitars, Songwriter (2010-present)
Alle "il malvagio" Keyboards, Songwriter (2010-present)
Paso Vocals (backing), Bass, Songwriter (2010-present)
Rocco Vocals (backing), Guitars, Songwriter (2010-present)
High Vocals (lead), Songwriter (2010-present)
Fab Drums, Songwriter (2012-present) - See also: ex-Pursuing the End
Davide Bagpipes, Flute, Hurdy gurdy (2014-present)

Tracklist:

01. Funeral March 01:31
02. Slainte 04:28
03. Desecrate 04:29
04. The Rage of Gods 03:33
05. Worried 02:33
06. One More Pain 07:13
07. Dear Elle 04:04
08. Dead-End Cave 04:45
09. Hope 05:09
10. The Betrayal 03:47
11. Coldsong 04:07
12. Funeral March II 01:58

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "VIKING, PAGAN, CELTIC, FOLK, PIRATE Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 17 neregistrovaných