Satan's Wrath (GREECE)

Kresťania vyhnite sa tomuto štýlu lebo nájdete novú cestu.
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Satan's Wrath (GREECE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jún 2023, 16:09

Satan's Wrath - Aeons Of Satan´s Reign (2013)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2013
Style : Black/Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 112 mb

Bio:

Launching forth on a nefarious mission dictated specifically by the horned master himself, Satan's Wrath stubbornly refuse to take their foot off the accelerator on their nightmarish ride to insanity and overload. This brainchild of sulphur-throated multi-instrumentalist Tas Danazoglou, has grown in monstrous stature, unflinching cruelty and sheer bloody-minded intensity over the course of its two full-throttle platters thus far, building an ominous pathway for Die Evil, its third unholy document, which emerges unto twilight in intimidating fashion, blasting their blasphemous attack into dimensions of dementia hitherto deemed beyond the pale.The formula in Satan's Wrath's cauldron is simple, and the resultant elixir delivers a feverish 21st century continuation of the paganizing infernal assault that was heavy metal at its underground mid-eighties pinnacle: damaged by the slavering spite of Venom, the fleshripping fortitude of Metal Blade-era Slayer, the nightmarish derangement of Possessed, and the machine-gun onslaught of Destruction. Yet make no mistake; this is no retro confection, no harking back to an idealised, battle-jacketed aesthetic ideal. This is a sound driven by a hard-driving imperative of corruption and malevolence, and rendered forth with an unflinching filth of delivery.Hideous new worlds of depravity are opened up by Die Evil, without a shadow of a doubt the darkest, fastest and most powerful blast of fury that this demonic force has thus far produced. Satan's Wrath's diseased headspace is one where to play heavy metal means to be a thorn in society's side, and an adversary to respectability. Where metal means transgression, where metal means war. Where metal means evil.

Album:

“It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.” “It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.” “Yes, it will, Precious, won’t it? It will get the hose!” Just like Buffalo Bill strutting his handiwork, Satan’s Wrath have returned full of, thrashy, blackened, Greek bombasity. They’ve recovered their Frankensteined Venom and Possessed skin-suits from the far reaches of their respective musty wardrobes and with the help of their trusty BeDazzler, they’ve given them a brand spanking new lease on life!For those of you not familiar with Satan’s Wrath, a mere year ago these satanic coven masters unleashed a hell-ride consisting of nine galloping anthems of pure blasphemy. Aptly titled, Galloping Blasphemy and despite it’s tacky 80’s style album art, ended up on every music playing device I own and I’m still not quite over it. 2013 sees Satan’s Wrath returning under the fold of Metal Blade Records, to unleash their sophomore release – Aeons of Satan’s Reign. The album continues on from where Galloping Blasphemy left off, adopting the same dark intro and then settling into that familiar sloppy, repetitive, raspy homage to the Dark Lord that has a tendency to fill my necromantic heart with glee.The album kicks off with “Only Satan is Lord” a track that certainly harkens back to the days when death, black and thrash genres were all one and the same and it was only your tattoos leather and spikes that separated you. Tas Danazoglou’s (Sabbah Navahthani, ex-Electric Wizard, ex-Eight Hands for Kali and ex-Great Coven) familiar vocal style is a throwback to the days of Possessed being eerily similar to the low-end guttural raspings of Jeff Becerra on Seven Churches.When I say that Aeons of Satan’s Reign extends from Galloping Blasphemy, I mean that quite literally. There are moments of actual déjà vu where you’re unsure of which album you’re listening to and it’s only the production differences (the slight cleaned up professionalism on Aeons of Satan’s Reign, a hint to the band’s evolution from obscure beginnings) that clue you in. “Only Satan is Lord” dishes out similarities that instantly bring to mind “Slaves of the Inverted Cross,” while “Die White Witch Die” has moments that remind me of “Leonard Rising Night of the Whip.” If you enjoyed the original tracks you’ll enjoy getting all touchy feely with their lesser famous half-sisters.satans-wrath_photo02Stamos K (ex-Scar of the Sun) still holds centre stage on guitars. He doesn’t re-invent the wheel nor quite reach the aggression of Slayer or chaos of Possessed but in tracks like “All of Us Witches” and “Ecstasies of Sorcery” he gets close. His riffs and solos are fun, attention grabbing, loose and scream like a demented beast. And as Tas belts out “his black magic will make you insane!”While I’ve enjoyed Aeons of Satan’s Reign, it’s not going to fill the raw and festering spot on my many music devices currently occupied by Galloping Blasphemy. Outside of “Only Satan is Lord,” “Die White Witch Die” the slightly Marduk flavored “Archfiend” and the twisted shifts of “Aeons of Satan’s Reign,” the remaining tracks don’t have the stickiness I hoped for and they just disappear into the ether mere moments after they’re played. I guess the end of the year will tell if this is a grower.

Line-Up:

Tas Danazoglou - Vocals (formerly also Drums, Bass) (2011-present) - See also: ex-Eight Hands for Kali, ex-Great Coven, ex-Sabbah Navahthani, ex-Electric Wizard
Costa - Bass - See also: ex-Nuclear Winter, ex-Straighthate
V - Guitars
Stamos K - Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Mencea
Nathan Perrier - Drums - See also: 11 Paranoias, ex-Capricorns, ex-Labrat

Tracklist:

01. Only Satan is Lord 04:42
02. Die White Witch Die 05:19
03. Archfiend 04:57
04. Ecstasies of Sorcery 04:05
05. Satan’s Blood,Lucifer’s Fire 05:21
06. All of Us Witches 03:31
07. Lives of the Necromancers 05:29
08. Aeons of Satan’s Reign 08:59

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Re: Satan's Wrath (GRE)

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 28 Jún 2023, 16:09

Satan's Wrath - Die Evil (2015)

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2015
Style : Black Thrash Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans + Video
Size : 131 mb

Bio:

Launching forth on a nefarious mission dictated specifically by the horned master himself, Satan's Wrath stubbornly refuse to take their foot off the accelerator on their nightmarish ride to insanity and overload. This brainchild of sulphur-throated multi-instrumentalist Tas Danazoglou, has grown in monstrous stature, unflinching cruelty and sheer bloody-minded intensity over the course of its two full-throttle platters thus far, building an ominous pathway for Die Evil, its third unholy document, which emerges unto twilight in intimidating fashion, blasting their blasphemous attack into dimensions of dementia hitherto deemed beyond the pale.The formula in Satan's Wrath's cauldron is simple, and the resultant elixir delivers a feverish 21st century continuation of the paganizing infernal assault that was heavy metal at its underground mid-eighties pinnacle: damaged by the slavering spite of Venom, the fleshripping fortitude of Metal Blade-era Slayer, the nightmarish derangement of Possessed, and the machine-gun onslaught of Destruction. Yet make no mistake; this is no retro confection, no harking back to an idealised, battle-jacketed aesthetic ideal. This is a sound driven by a hard-driving imperative of corruption and malevolence, and rendered forth with an unflinching filth of delivery.Hideous new worlds of depravity are opened up by Die Evil, without a shadow of a doubt the darkest, fastest and most powerful blast of fury that this demonic force has thus far produced. Satan's Wrath's diseased headspace is one where to play heavy metal means to be a thorn in society's side, and an adversary to respectability. Where metal means transgression, where metal means war. Where metal means evil.

Album:

I know there are many fans that take issue with the continued use of satanic imagery and lyrical themes in metal. They find it juvenile, silly, played out, and lacking in the shock value it once had. This is understandable, as I imagine a significant number, if not the majority, of metal fans are atheists and, consequently, don’t believe in Satan any more than they believe in Yaweh, Allah or Vishnu. Myself, I don’t believe in Old Scratch, but, nonetheless, I like a little Satan in my metal; I find it comforting. Much like a blues song about a two-timing woman or a country song about ruining your life with booze, a metal song about Satan is a tradition. A Satan-embracing metal band also makes me feel secure in the fact that they aren’t going to screw me over. Destroyer 666, for instance, is probably never going to add a keyboard player and make a goth album, nor would I expect Midnight to suddenly decide it needs some lute solos to really bring its music to the next level. And so it is with Satan’s Wrath and its latest album, Die Evil: I knew what to expect before I even pushed play, namely, black/thrash, Satan, and precious little fucking around.In a short but prolific career- Die Evil is the group’s third album in two and a half years – Satan’s Wrath has become quite a reliable purveyor of quality 80s extreme metal worship: the punk-ish bashing in “Satanic War” recalls early Bathory, “Die Evil” brings some brutal Slayer riffs, “Coffinlust” is steeped in Venom’s malevolent sleaze and there’s even a little Candlemass in “Dead of the Shallow Graves.” Obviously there’s nothing new here, and there probably never will be, but the riffs are generally good to great, and it’s all performed with the spirit of people who live for this shit.Die Evil seems to continue the shift away from the less frantic, more tuneful material on the group’s debut, Galloping Blasphemy, toward faster, more aggressive work. There’s less galloping and more thrashing. This results in the band’s shortest record to date, at a Reign In Blood-esque 31 minutes. The change is not particularly dramatic, as thrash has always been a major element of the band’s sound, but it is notable. The shift is more than likely a natural result of the band’s evolution from a duo to a five-piece, fully functioning live act. I certainly don’t count this evolution in sound as a knock against Die Evil, but I do miss the strong Mercyful Fate influence that ran through the debut and, to a lesser extent, the second album.With its brisk pace of output, Satan’s Wrath runs the risk of overexposure, but the shine hasn’t quite worn off yet. Overall, Die Evil is a success, because Satan’s Wrath sticks to a winning formula and executes it with conviction. Hail Satan.

Line-Up:

Tas Danazoglou - Vocals (formerly also Drums, Bass) (2011-present) - See also: ex-Eight Hands for Kali, ex-Great Coven, ex-Sabbah Navahthani, ex-Electric Wizard
Costa - Bass - See also: ex-Nuclear Winter, ex-Straighthate
V - Guitars
Stamos K - Guitars (2011-present) - See also: Mencea
Nathan Perrier - Drums - See also: 11 Paranoias, ex-Capricorns, ex-Labrat

Tracklist:

01. Raised on Sabbaths 04:08
02. Satanic War 03:18
03. Diabolical Shudder 03:38
04. Die Evil 03:24
05. Coffinlust 02:58
06. Dead of the Shallow Graves 03:24
07. At the Strike of Twelve 02:53
08. A Mindless Servant of Satan 02:57
09. Castle of Torment 03:50

+ Video "A Mindless Servant of Satan" (Official Video)

Obrázok Obrázok

Obrázok

Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "BLACK Metal"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 67 neregistrovaných