Out Of This World - Out Of This World (Japan Edition) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 21 Apr 2021, 06:55

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok
Obrázok
Obrázok

Year : 2021 (Japan Edition)
Style : Melodic Hard Rock
Audio : 320 kbps + all scans
Size : 120 mb

Bio:

New band featuring legendary Europe guitarist Kee Marcello and Fair Warning singer Tommy Heart.Four tracks feature Deep Purple keyboardist Don Airey.Ron Nevison has produced the ten song opus, which will be released with a live bonus album of material, select cuts from the respective artist's history.This our new project, and we are currently working together with renowned producer Chris Laney (Pretty Maids) on amazing new material for our debut album. And I can already reveal that it’s going to be out of this world!OUT OF THIS WORLD has a tour of the EU planned for September (if not the corona pandemonium postpones it) during which we will perform the albums Out Of This World and Prisoners In Paradise. We will also play some Kee Of Hearts, and other songs from mine and Tommy’s careers AND of course songs from the coming album.

Album:

OUT OF THIS WORLD is the new, awesome band formed by ex EUROPE terrific guitarist Kee Marcello and FAIR WARNING vocalist Tommy Heart, which are releasing their self-titled debut “Out Of This World” today exclusively in Japan.What happens when you put together these top class melodic hard rock musicians joined by Ken Sandlin (ALIEN) on bass and Darby Todd (THE DARKNESS, GARY MOORE)? – You get a classy late 80s melodic hard rock album with a Scandinavian flavor.Add to that DEEP PURPLE exquisite keyboardist Don Airey plus melody maker brilliant producer / mixer Ron Nevison (HEART, VINCE NEIL, ICON), and we have here an album impossible to resist.

Line Up:

TOMMY HEART (FAIR WARNING) – Vocals
KEE MARCELLO (ex EUROPE)- Guitars, Keyboards
KEN SANDIN (ALIEN) – Bass
DARBY TODD (THE DARKNESS, GARY MOORE) – Drums

Guest:

DON AIREY (DEEP PURPLE) – Keyboards
Mixed by RON NEVISON (HEART, VINCE NEIL, ICON)

Tracklist:

01. Twilight
02. Hanging On
03. In A Million Years
04. Lighting Up My Dark
05. Staring At The Sun
06. The Warrior
07. Up To You
08. Ain’t Gonna Let You Go
09. Only You Can Teach Me How To Love Again
10. Not Tonight
11. Not Tonight (Acoustic Duet Version) (Japan Bonus Track)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní