My Refuge - The Anger Is Never Over (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 19 Apr 2021, 14:24

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Melodic Power Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 153 mb

Bio:

My Refuge is a new sensation in modern Power and Heavy Metal, with influences coming from Progressive Rock and Melodic Metal, mixing melancholic and dark atmospheres with epic tunes. The band was born in 2010 and later that year they released the self-produced ep ‘3407 – Pictures Of An August Night’. In 2013 My Refuge released a new ep, 'Living In Anger', which was very well received by critics all over the world. At that point they started writing new songs and playing live relentlessly.In 2015 My Refuge signed a deal with Bakerteam Records for the release of the long waited debut album ‘A Matter Of Supremacy’, mixed and mastered at Eleven Studio under the supervision of producer Andrea De Bernardi. The album has deep roots in Classic Heavy Metal and bands such as Crimson Glory, Iron Maiden, Rage, Helloween and Blind Guardian to name a few, with a very personal touch and deep, introspective lyrics, often dealing with social and political issues.

Album:

My Refuge started out as a solo project for guitarist Mauro Paietta (ex-Zadar) back in 2010, and has since developed into a full band with a mostly stable lineup. The Anger Is Never Over is the 2nd full-length album, differing from previous releases in that it has a long list of international musicians involved. While most of the band that was on the previous album has returned, it’s only for a limited number of tracks. Returning to the lineup is vocalist Davide Vella for one track, and bassist Salvatore Chimenti with guitarist Simone Dettore (ex-Havoc, ex-Zadar) for 3 tracks. New blood in the fold includes Javier Perez on the bass and Mark Vetter on the drums, both deftly handling the rest of the album’s tracks.The Anger Is Never Over feels almost like a Power Metal opera, showcasing 11 different singers over the 12 tracks. The new album was expertly mixed by Christian Ice at Temple of The Noise Studio in Rome and mastered by Andrea De Bernardi at Eleven Mastering Studio in Milan (Italy). It’s quite an accomplishment to create a musical project that includes musicians from 13 different countries around the world, and an even bigger feat to have the album end up sounding so strong and consistent. The album works from start to finish as every track fits perfectly together as a combined musical work.Maestro Mauro Paietta with the aid of an international all star cast has created a very fine album in The Anger Is Never Over. If you haven’t heard of My Refuge before, then definitely give this album a listen to see what you’ve been missing. If you’re already are a fan, then you are in store for more great Power Metal from Paietta and company. This album deserves a spot in your collection, so support the music you love and get a physical copy.

Line-Up:

Davide Vella - Vocals (2015-present)
Mauro Paietta - Guitars (lead) (2010-present) - See also: ex-Zadar
Salvatore Chimenti - Bass (2011-present)
Simone Dettore - Guitars (lead) (2011-present) - See also: ex-Havoc, ex-Zadar
Valerio Ferrari - Drums (2011-present) - See also: ex-Anthologies

+ guests:

Gabriela Kaufmanova (Czech Rep.) – piano on What If Tomorrow Never Came
Katarina Gubanova (Ukraine) – Piano and Keyboards on Memories
Berzan Onen (Turkey)- Vocals on Immortal Fire
Iggy Rod (Argentina) – Vocals on War In Heaven
Ronny Castillo (Venezuela) – Vocals on The River and The Rain
R.A. Voltaire (Canada) – Vocals on Winterland
Ilias Michailicos (Greece) – Vocals on What If Tomorrow Never Came
Andra Ariadna Chitu (Romania) – Vocals on Memories
Rafael Dinnamarque (Brazil) – Vocals on After Ten Years
Arthur Pessoa (Brazil) – Vocals on The Anger Is Never Over
Fernando Neri (Brazil) – Vocals on The Last To Die
Kike Valderrama (Colombia) – Vocals on Until The End

Tracklist:

01. Immortal Fire
02. War in Heaven
03. The River and the Rain
04. Winterland
05. The Last to Die
06. What If Tomorrow Never Came
07. Mistress of the Dark
08. The Child and the Moon
09. After Ten Years
10. Until the End
11. Memories
12. The Anger Is Never Over

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní