Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Heavy Metal , Power Metal , Female vocals
Audio : 320 kbps + scans
Size : 107 mb

Bio:

Jutta Weinhold and Bubi used to play in Zed Yago.The band was split up by Jutta in 1990 and afterwards she founded Velvet Viper.Zed Yago falls into a hole, her name was eaten away and she became Velvet Viper - well, this idea is not really convincing, which is probably because she was born out of necessity. There was, in my opinion, on the debut of 1991 (or the 'third' release) some of the best songs of all four discs. Whether "World Behind The World" or the three consecutive "King Arthur", "Lost Children" and "Ring Of Stone" (CD Bonus Track) Who now suspects a concept about King Arthur, etc., is right. These legends have been in fashion since the success of Marion Zimmer Bradley's The Mists of Avalon; in the book or in the film adaptation was told from the perspective of female persons - which in turn fits Zed Yago or Velvet Viper. The classic piece this time is Wagner's "Parsifal".The only thing that looks like something foreign in content is "Brainsuckers: Thommyknockers", which is based on the novel by Stephen King. Apart from such minor points of criticism a strong publication, which (understandably) lacks the new and the fresh breeze of "From Over Yonder", which nevertheless convinces with mature songwriting, that is why I find both works really successful and recommendable.Velvet Viper - The 4th Quest For Fantasy (1992) could not keep up. Not only that the cover is pretty ugly in my eyes, also the tracks are somehow not so enthralling. Themes are about Amazons and Valkyries, hence the intro "The Valkyrie".Somehow I had (and I have) the feeling that there was a little bit out of breath. So I was not surprised that no other Velvet Viper CD followed. Jutta Weinhold is still musically active in different variants (rocking, acoustic) and under different names like Jutta Weinhold Band u.a.Nevertheless, Zed Yago / Velvet Viper never forgot her, even though her story was not told at the time, from my - and probably not only my - (possibly subjective) point of view, she extended her attention to the four works mentioned above. However, it is not final and Jutta sometimes picks up on the topic, e.g. on "From Heaven Through The World To Hell" (released under the name Weinhold).There are always live performances (at metal festivals, for example) where the old songs are played and some fans of that time are excited, as I was able to experience myself at the Metal Assault III. The legend of the Flying Dutchman's daughter lives on in memory, on recordings and even at concerts ...

Album:

VELVET VIPER is back with another high energy metal album that is sure to appease your desire for heavy riffs and powerful drums. This album holds 10 tracks full of metal and emotion that you certainly need to hear for yourself. Led by the vocals of Jutta Weinhold, the band has put together a list of tracks that hold your attention throughout by tying the graceful vocals in with the power of metal behind them. COSMIC HEALER is set out to be one of the most intriguing and passionate albums that this band has put out. So without further ado let’s get into the music that makes this album the album that it is.To start things off we have the track “Sword Sister”, where the first thing you will hear is the sounds of swords, which I must say so myself, is quite the powerful way to start off an album. After this intro it quickly leads into a powerful and energetic guitar that takes you away into the song that lies beneath. If this track is any indication of what is to come on the album then you will surely be in for a treat when you are able to find this album out in the wild.“Let Metal Be Your Master” is up next in the tracklist, and let me tell you, this song packs quite the punch! Bringing you in with some fast screechy guitar it breaks way into a catchy yet well played undertone of music that does it’s job in drawing your attention. Reminding you that metal is a power that you need to allow into your life, as I’m sure you are aware of and most likely already have if you are here reading this review. Because let’s be real, who reads metal reviews other than devoted metal heads?If you keep rockin down the list of songs you will shortly find yourself at “Holy Snake Mother” which screams with metal from the very beginning. Heavy guitars riffs that blast out of your speakers and into your eardrums will satisfy all your needs for heavy metal with a quick strum and leave you wanting more. This song holds a level of uniqueness within it as it has some sounds that are quite intriguing and are used in such a way that it elevates the song past what it would have been without them. These sounds I am talking about lie within certain lyrical portions of the song and you will just have to listen to it for yourself in order to gauge this phenomenon that I am talking about.“Sassenach” is a song that truly holds the power of music tightly within it’s grasp. Using the chosen rhythm to portray a heavy message that ties in with so many things that are absolutely nothing but metal. Within the song there is a break into a heavy guitar solo that punctuates on everything else that we hear within this song. Every single song on this album holds a message behind the lyrics that are up for interpretation, and that is something that makes this album so great!If you are looking for something that holds a ton of power and are a fan of music projects with a strong female lead, then this album is something that you need in your life! Music done in so many ways that it should, VELVET VIPER will be releasing an album later this year that capitalizes on many fronts!

Line Up:

Jutta Weinhold - Vocals (1988 -1993, 2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, ex-Breslau, ex-Weinhold, Jutta Weinhold's Akustik Randale, ex-Zed Yago, ex-Blue Note, ex-Kaftan Blues Band, ex-Special Voices, ex-The Strikeman, ex-Amon Düül II (live), ex-Udo
Fabian Ranft - Bass (2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold, Mad Max, ex-Inquiring Blood
Holger Marx - Guitars (2017-present) - See also: Jutta Weinhold
Johannes Möllers - Bass (2019-present) - See also: Voldt, From Willows
Micha Fromm - Drums (2017-present)

Tracklist:

01. Sword Sister
02. Let Metal Be Your Master
03. Cosmic Healer
04. Holy Snake Mother
05. Voice Of An Anarchist
06. Sassenach
07. Osiris
08. On The Prowl
09. Long Shadows
10. Darkness Of Senses

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 6 neregistrovaných