Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Hard Rock , Heavy Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 160 mb

Bio:

Black Moon Riders is a rock band that exorcises its demons with remarkable performances, authentic costumes and heavy guitars.Formed in 2014, Black Moon Riders calls themselves “a heavy rock band that exorcises their demons with striking performances, authentic costumes and insane guitars. Its name goes back to an ancient sect that awaits the arrival of the black moon. It was when magic, rock and pleasure will reign”.

Album:

New album is a collection of singles, covers and some news.Black Moon Riders, has just released its first official music video, for the song “Alice”. With production by Strat Comunicação, makeup by Sil Gollmann and direction by vocalist Átila Ferrarez, the group's version for the classic tale of “Alice in Wonderland” features in its lyrics, the protagonist surrounded by drugs, lost loves and pleasures of the flesh . A survivor in the dangerous Lewis Carroll universe. The video also featured actress Su Scot, as Alice.The track featured arrangements by guitarist Magnus Wichmann (Rage In My Eyes) and vocal production by Iuri Sanson (ex-Hibria) and Victor Wichmann.“I am very satisfied with the general production, it was a lot of work, but I think the result was very satisfactory. I took over the direction and counted on the support of our makeup artist and great friend, Sil Gollmann. In addition to creating all the makeup used in the clip, it also helped me a lot with the script and the direction of the scenes. We still have the effects of Leandro Boeira and our dearest friend, Su Scot, who fit perfectly in the role of Alice. She, for sure, was the icing on our cake. In addition, we also had support in the promotion of our great idols, such as Jacques Maciel, Dudu of Minuto du Rock, Rodrigo Marenna, Iuri Sanson and Magnus Wichmann. It was a union of the scene that I found incredible. We couldn't be happier, ”says Átila Ferrarez.

Line Up:

Raphael Mendes (v)
Sol Perez (g)
Mateus Cantaleãno (g)
Caio Vidal (b)
CJ Dubiella (d)

Tracklist:

01. Child of the Night (03:47)
02. We Are the Riders (06:14)
03. Enjoy the Ride (03:56)
04. Romaria (04:54)
05. Alice (02:44)
06. She Dies and Is Born Again (02:50)
07. Edward Mordrake (05:10)
08. You Make Me Feel Brand New (05:10)
09. We Are the Riders (Demo) (05:40)

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 4 neregistrovaní