Liv Kristine - Have Courage Dear Heart (EP) (2021)

hudební novinky 2021 / music news 2021
Užívateľov profilový obrázok
Horex
Metalový král
Metalový král
Dátum registrácie: 21 Feb 2013, 19:14
Kontaktovať užívateľa:

Príspevokod užívateľa Horex » 16 Apr 2021, 06:06

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Obrázok

Year : 2021
Style : Dark Rock , Melodic Metal
Audio : 320 kbps + front
Size : 134 mb

Bio:

Liv Kristine Espenæs Krull (born 14 February 1976 in Stavanger, Norway), better known as Liv Kristine, is a singer/songwriter who performed and composed songs mostly for various sub-genres of heavy metal music. She currently works in close association with her husband and leader of the German band Atrocity, Alexander Krull. She started her career in the music business as vocalist for the gothic metal band Theatre of Tragedy and is the current vocalist for the symphonic metal band Leaves' Eyes.

Album:

Liv Kristine: "In my new compilation EP, I bring together nine tracks, thereof four new compositions and five of my favourite live songs. The title track "Have Courage Dear Heart", originally existed as a mandolin tune, which my composer Tommy had sent me "just for fun" early summer 2019. After I had recorded my vocals the song just started growing and shining. We really wanted to keep this underlying Morricone vibe and somehow the perfect sound just manifested like in an imaginary widescreen Western movie setting. The track "Skylight", which was released as a strongly limited single in December 2019, got its own cathedral version. Moreover, we thought it was time to wipe off the dust from an old, brilliant demo "Serenity", which expresses this cool "kick-ass-Saturday-morning" drive vibe. All compositions deal with deeply personal issues such as the beauty of nature, the universe and its laws, twin-soul connection, self-love, narcissism, healing and finding a voice. The live tracks were chosen arbitrarily. It is the first time I am releasing live recordings. They were played at my 8th annual special show in Nagold (Germany) in 2019. "Siren" (Theatre of Tragedy, Aégis, 1998) seems to be one of my audience's long-time favourites, as well as "Panic", unmasking the abuser, the traditional "Ave Maria" (special request from my audience) and my new compositions "Skylight" and "Gravity". Tommy, Andy and Eroc did a brilliant job in their studios, as well as my band, the audience and Chris behind the mixing desk at Alte Seminarturnhalle Nagold (Germany) on December 20th 2019. Thank you, Michael, Allegro Talent Media for encouraging me to release this EP "on our own". I know that my fans have become accustomed to waiting patiently between my albums. This is, after all, half-way to the album. I needed to devote myself to family life, finding my own voice, trust, freedom, seeing the whole, the balancing powers and the given abundance of the universe. I had to learn to open up my heart and release fears. I did, and I found unconditional love. The cover artwork conveys that frequency of having found my passionate authentic voice, that divine truth and source in my heart."

Line-Up:

Liv Kristine - Vocals - See also: Coldbound, ex-Leaves' Eyes, ex-Atrocity (live), ex-Eluveitie (live), ex-Savn (live), ex-Theatre of Tragedy, ex-The Sirens, Midnattsol
Tommy Olsson

Tracklist:

01. Serenity
02. Have Courage Dear Heart
03. Skylight
04. Gravity
05. Skylight Cathedral

Obrázok Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Obrázok

Download links for all albums only on our blog here: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/
Odkazy na stažení všech alb naleznete pouze na našem blogu zde: http://goodmetalandhar.do.am/

Návrat na "NOVINKY 2021 / NEWS 2021"

Kto je prítomný

Užívatelia prezerajúci toto fórum: Žiadny pripojení užívatelia a 5 neregistrovaných